Chapter 04: Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And never mind that I very much wanted to be Alex's broodmare, and already was Alex's wanton fuck-toy!

I scoffed and laughed at Luna, and placated gently, "Luna, relax! He's fucking with you!"

Luna ignored and demanded, "Name one thing men can do better!"

Shaking his head and sighing, Alex drew breath and I knew he was getting ready to mess with her more by his cute, quirky, little smile alone.

And then out of the blue, Alex said, "Pee our names into the snow."

Luna groaned and then huffed hard. Through grinding teeth Luna demanded, "And what the fuck good is that?"

I laughed ignoring her.

Alex drew his half smile, also ignoring her, and snapped, "See moon-girl, men are better than women."

Luna growled, actually growled, and snapped, "Stop calling me that!"

Looking innocent Alex countered "What? Why? It's your name. We speak English in 'Merica! Luna is 'moon' in Spanish. I'm helping you integrate into society by translating your name for you, so you can be a better little 'Merican."

Balling her fists, Luna ground her teeth.

He must have seen that as another green light to mess with Luna more.

Alex plowed forward, snapping a fake salute, and barked, "All hail the patriarchy."

Through clenched teeth Luna ground out, "No!"

That was just gasoline on the fire. It seemed messing with Luna amused Alex to no end!

He finally let it go, and with his hands still on my body sending fun shivers, he demanded looking down at me, "Don't you have your own home to go to? Or do we need to get you a food bowl and one of those soft cushion dog beds from Petsmart?"

Spiraling off uncontrolled into Alex's new direction, Luna snapped, "She's not a dog, jerk! And she's nobody's fucking pet!"

Unable to resist, I turned on Luna, undercutting her in our conversation.

Looking up and back over my shoulder, eyes big and innocent, while knowing Alex would get my double-entendre, I quipped, "If I'm now your pet, can I get a collar with my name and address on it too? That way everybody will know I belong here?"

Ignoring Luna's glare, Alex shrugged noncommittally, and teased, right in front of Luna, "Do you want your collar name to say 'Sex-Kitten' or 'Fuck-Toy'?"

That made me giggle!

And my pussy gushed, as Alex spilled our secret in front of Luna!

Luna snapped, "Get the fuck out of here you sexist asshole!

Shaking his head, Alex sighed and reminded her with more patience than I could have mustered, "Luna, men and women need to work together as different but equals. Both have different strengths. And if you can't see that and thinking about it makes you this angry that's a major problem for you.

"You're so angry about me teasing you on this shit that you can't even have a sense of humor about things, and that's very un-fun."

Luna snapped, "I said get the fuck out!"

Alex just calmly stared at her, "You are too young to be so serious, grumpy and angry all the time, Luna. Lighten up. You're gonna have a stroke before you're twenty-two.

"The world is not out to get you. Grow a sense of humor and relax."

Shaking his head, Alex looked down at me. He ignored Luna and ordered, "Celia, you need to leave soon. Luna and her Mama have their gym time tomorrow." Glancing up at Luna momentarily and back down to me, he added, "Come to my office for some work and then get out of here, go home, and sleep in your own bed."

Savoring the last bit of touching from Alex's strong hands, before he withdrew them. I answered, "Yes, Sir. I'll be there in a minute."

Luna started sputtering after him, but when I looked from her to him, he was already rounding the corner ignoring Luna.

Luna shaped, vitriol pouring from her mouth as she slurred, "'Sir'? Why the fuck are you calling Alex, 'sir'?"

I sighed, as silently as I could manage, tamping down my incandescent rage at my best-friend.

I exhaled slowly, before drawing a new clean, calming breath.

I reminded Luna as calmly as possible, but emphasizing her name, "Because, Luna, I work for him. Alex is my boss. I like working for him. Alex pays me really well. He pays me four times an hour what I get at the restaurant, in fact. Alex takes time to teach me business, sales, computer stuff and customer service." Just to salt the wound, as I rose to my feet stretching, I added for Luna's benefit, "And most of all, I respect Alex as a person, as a man, and as my boss. So yes. For Alex, 'Sir' it is."

She growled, frustrated.

I told her good night and she grudgingly returned the same to me.

I gently reminded Luna, "Babe, we love you. Alex is just teasing you because he likes you. You're my best friend and I don't want you mad at either of us.

"Will you promise me that you won't go to bed angry at us for messing with you?"

Luna sighed exasperated, and finally nodded that she would.

I smiled at her, hit her light, and gently closed Luna's door most of the way like she liked for sleep.

A few steps later, I was in our office, and quietly asked, "Did you catch the part where Don Juan messaged Luna, having already made plans for dancing Friday night with Ramona."

He nodded, resignation on his face.

I sat in Alex's lap, draping my arm over his shoulders and hugging close offering commiserating comfort.

It hurt me to show him that.

I could not have planned that hateful text message better if I was writing the script of our lives myself!

I kissed my lover's cheek.

I reminded Alex, "They've been going out 'dancing' together for months. Who knows how long Ramona and Juan might have been fucking around behind Luna's back before pulling her unknowingly into their deception."

Shaking his head, Alex added equally quietly, "And Luna doesn't have a clue because she's got stars in her eyes covering all the wrongs Rico-Suave and her Mama have been doing to us." Sighing, expressing his disappointment, Alex amended, "I heard pretty much everything you were talking about after the toe painting was done. I was leaning on the hallway arch's frame, just behind Luna's vision."

Biting his teeth together, I could feel the pain and tension in his body, radiating through mine.

He rumbled quietly, so it would not travel to Luna, "The kid is an empty suit! He's dumb as a stump, and just a pretty face." Shaking his head Alex's pain poured out, "I just don't get it Celia!"

I soothed as best I could.

I kissed Alex's cheek gently, before hiding my eyes in his neck, and feeling the comfort there. I admitted, "He is pretty to look at. But he's got Luna twisted about his little finger. And Luna's Hispanic, Alex. Mamas are mamas, and their opinions are important to us. Ramona is whispering in Luna's ear, weighting Luna's opinions." After a second I added, "That's why my own Mama is so painful and toxic for me. You've met her. You know how that one is."

If it were not for the comfort of my man's big strong arms and the scent of his neck where my eyes were buried I probably would have broken down crying just thinking about where things had to go with my own Mama.

Then he spoke again, "Well, you were right Celia. There's lots of circumstantial stuff here. But were I a weaker man, I would draw the text records from the girls' phones to be sure. I'm paying for the damn things and we could check Ramona's and Luna's. But I think we all know what we will find. Just heartache and misery down that road." And he followed up by asking, "What's next in your diabolical plan, my little personal agent of Chaos?"

I kissed my man's nose, admiring his eyes, and followed up on him alluding back to our earlier conversation with Luna, I reminded him, "I prefer 'Agent of Change'."

He sighed, telling me, "You're such a bullshit artist." Shaking his head again, Alex asked again, "What do you think we need to do next?"

Chewing my lip.

I shuffled a little from my happily held ball in my man's arms, into stradling Alex's thighs in his chair, facing him.

I had to change the subject briefly. I had to admit, what scared and thrilled me, "Alex, I'm late."

He asked, "How so?"

I took a breath and told him, "I just told Luna the same. I'm surprised you didn't get it, Alex. I think you knocked me up already."

He just blinked.

He was so cute when he was confused!

I smiled and kissed his nose gently.

More than a fifth of my life time's one desire pressing in on me. All my months of hard work, planning and nerves coming to a head in this one instant.

I did a really bad thing baby-trapping Alex.

I had to admit it, and the next fifteen seconds would determine my future, for better or worse.

Then I quietly admitted, "Alex, I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you since we met. The more I'm with you the more I love you, Alex.

"And, well, it's still early, but I think you knocked me up the first day we fucked, Alex. I'm late for my monthly friend. My hormones are going crazy. My tits are super sensitive. I'm a little nauseous in the mornings, and super-tired all the time. I just want to curl up into a little ball in your lap and sleep all the time lately!"

He actually smiled and pulled me close, whispering, "Cool!" into my ear.

That put me about fifteen notches of tension down! It was a huge relief!

I gushed and lusted, wanted to ravish him and melt into a happy little puddle all at the same time!

He prompted, and being the immature boy he is asked, "Can we celebrate by shooting more baby-batter into you?"

That made me smile!

God!

I love this man!

I kissed his cheeks and nuzzled close, my hands locked over both my own elbows, clinging to my man. I sighed and told him, reminding us both of the ugly truth, "Ramona's still not home from work, Alex. On a weekday, Alex. It's almost nine-thirty at night. We'll get caught. We both know where she's been! But neither of us have what we need to defend ourselves right now if we get caught."

My pain for my love, mirrored his own, at my reminder of someone else's despicable behavior.

I hated what that bitch was doing to my Alex!

As much as I hated her, I was so grateful for Ramona's arrogance and stupidity! Without it I probably would have never had this shot!

I offered with a gentle kiss to seal the deal, "I'll sneak in and we can fuck nice and slow and loving in your bed tomorrow morning. I promise, Alex. My pussy belongs only to you."

He nodded and agreed, "Alright. I'll save up tonight's load for your pussy tomorrow morning." Then, reading my mind that I had more to say, Alex asked me, "What else do you think we need to do?"

I chewed my lip nervously, and admitted, "I'll need a few late afternoon days off from workin' with you. I gotta do somethin' shitty, and get tossed outta Raul's house, by Mama."

That raised his brow.

I sighed and finished, admitting, "I gotta piss off Mama really bad! I'll make it so Mama demands a pregnancy test and tosses me. Then I'll cry to Luna, and Luna and Ramona will invite me to live here.

"The girls will talk and gossip, with my Mama, and I'll just be some knocked up little whore to take pity on. But ugly rumors will fly. That'll buy us some time."

He happily rumbled, 'Hum!' into my throat and I flew with happiness!

My man admitted, "Well, I don't like this manipulation shit, but I trust you Celia. Just don't tell me what you need to do to get yourself tossed from your house. It sounds like I won't like it and I'll get jealous."

I leaned in and kissed my man, shoving my tongue fiercely into his mouth and sucking his breath out!

His warm arms moved up and down my body, making me shiver with warm contentment!

Of course, the fucking garage door next to the office started going up! Interrupting us as cheater-Ramona finally came home.

We both jumped at the sound and groaned together.

Angry for my man, I snapped through grinding teeth, "I bet that bitch has a pussy full of Rico-Suave's cum. She'll traipse in here to your house, like she owns the place, and kiss Luna and you all innocent good night. And then, the bitch will jump in the shower!" My fists balled and teeth hurting from clenching them, I barked, "Alex! Don't you dare waste my sperm-load on reclaiming that fucking whore-bitch!

"You're mine only! I'm the only one who says who you get to fuck! And you don't get to fuck that cheating piece of shit, Ramona, ever again!"

Alex gripped my head and kissed me fiercely, while gripping my ass hard!

With a slap on my butt, he sent me scurrying, warning me, "Get the fuck out of here before she comes in."

I nodded and bolted for the front door, unlocking and slipping out as we heard the rear wheels of Ramona's car rolled from the driveway and across the threshold into the garage.

I was down the house walkway and onto the sidewalk as the garage door was closing.

Staring at the closed door, and light coming out the vent, it really made me angry thinking about that woman cheating on my man!

Alex was mine!

And she was hurting him!

It served the bitch right that in only a few hours my man was going to be shooting me full of more hot delicious sperm, while she was at the gym, getting sexy for Don-Jaun!

And none the wiser that I was fucking my man while she sweat in the gym for someone else!

Shaking my head, I asked myself as I turned up the walk to Raul's house, "What the fuck is wrong with me, anymore?"

I slept quickly, but morning still managed to arrive with me fully rested. I was out the door in my running clothes and getting pretty good at navigating in the dark. I slipped right in the back door, padded through Alex's house, and started kicking off my shoes next to Alex's bed.

When I yanked down my shorts, I looked up and noticed Alex was watching me.

I speculated, and started with, "You know. I realized something last night, Alex."

He asked, prompting, "What's that, beautiful."

I told him quietly as I slipped naked under the covers, feeling his warm skin against mine. I immediately and urgently rubbed my pussy a few times on Alex's hard morning wood and slipped him home into me, where he belonged.

After the full pressure of his big meat entering me passed and I sighed contentedly I slowly started moving, feeling the pleasure radiating out into my body, starting my day off right. I finally mumbled, "I get upset that Ramona gets to sleep with you, and has been cheating on you for who knows how long. But I need to sneak in and out when we both know that I'm the one who loves you, and should be your real wife!"

Alex gripped my hips and stroked, eliciting a happy purr with his magical tingly touch!

I was absolutely serious, and the shit head teased me, "We're using the 'L' word now? Last night and this morning is a trend, Lucile Ann" I looked down startled, realizing what I said, but he beat me to it, and kept going, "So, do I have to stop calling you 'my cute little whore', and calling you 'sperm receptacle'? Do I need to only call you sweet cutesy pet-names now?"

I rolled my eyes and accused, "Asshole!"

Alex corrected me, "Language, young lady."

He rolled me over, and used my pussy hard into my screaming submission as punishment.

The house to ourselves, I unleashed all restraint and submitted to my big strong husband!

I did not mind.

Getting fucked until I admit the errors of my ways and then beg for forgiveness, as my punishment is way better than being grounded!

Alex kissed me gently after his dick stopped jumping in my pussy. He admitted, "I'm falling in love with you too, Celia."

That made me feel extra warm and cuddly on top of how my tingling pussy was leaving me happy.

Then Alex rolled us sideways, slapped my ass, breaking the mood, and reminded me, "Ramona and Luna will be back soon. You need to scram beautiful."

Nodding, I kissed my man gently. Then climbed over him so we could smear sex-juice all over each other.

I liked marking my territory!

I hit the floor and started quickly pulling my clothes back on and reminded Alex, "So, no restaurant work for me today. I don't need you to drop me at work. I'm gonna have to be bad and get caught doing ugly things."

That drew a curious look, but I leaned in and kissed him gently.

I finished by telling my love, "The women will gossip and fuss. But you know where I will have been. No matter the rumors, I'm only yours, Alex! You know exactly where I have been. Who I have been with and who I love, hour by hour in all this time! No matter what they say! I am yours, and yours only, Alex! I swear it on my life!"

Shaking his head, with a sigh, he told me, "Alright, girl. I guess it's going to be entertaining one way or the other.

"I trust you.

"Let's see how you manage to pull this shit off."

Actually, it was just easy! It was way easier than I thought it would be!

I figured it would take a few days or a week of shitty behavior, away from my Alex, before I got caught.

It only took like three phone calls to arrange it, the same damn afternoon! I still had my man's warm juices inside of me from our morning tryst when everything was locked in place.

The first call was accepted, but he was such a brick in the head that I had to explain to him twice more that afternoon how to get past the stupid cameras, in Raul's house, that Mama had linked to her phone!

Now I remembered why I never let him touch me and dumped this idiot hard in highschool!

Fortunately, Mama remembered him.

And him being no-good for anyone was one of the few things that Mama and I agreed on!

So, when Mama came home from work just after four-thirty, and looking to get changed to go to night-class, and she found me in the living room with my shirt off and both of our least favorite Celia's-ex-boyfriend pawing at me, she exploded predictably.

While the unfortunate piece of my past sprinted around the living room in a panic, yanking his shirt back on, and picking up this and that, while comically hopping on one foot because he could not decide if he wanted to run or put his shoes on first. All I could do was laugh.

And that just pissed off Mama more.

Mama shrieked, "What in the fuck are you doin' in my house, ya dumb little whore!"

And, we were off to the races, again.

Mama being predictable-Mama.

As my highschool mistake hit the door, sprinting out, finally with his shoes on, Mama demanded "And how long has this been going on!"

With a deep disrespectful sigh, I yanked my shirt back on over my exposed bra. I blew from my lips, dismissively, and nodded towards the door, as I snapped, baiting the hook, "With him? Just today."

Mama went nova! She shouted, "What the fuck do you mean, 'With him, just today!' How many other boys have you been fuckin' in my house?!"

I corrected, knowing holding a mirror up to her would piss Mama off more, "It's Raul's house. You're just borrowing it until you piss Raul off enough to get us all thrown out again."

Mama's pride could not ever have let that challenge go unanswered!

Mama snapped vitriolically, "You little whore! I have alerts set on the cameras! They didn't ring! How many boys have you snuck into my house, behind my back!"

I shrugged, lied, and calmly needled, "Not sure. Maybe just the one. Maybe more. I haven't really been keeping count. Let's just say that I can't remember."

Incensed with rage Mama snapped, "You stupid little slut! I ain't got you on no pill! We gotta test your dumb ass now!"

I already knew the answer and had it safely hidden away as a souvenir for Alex.

I just shrugged, stood and paced to the bathroom, snapping back, "Fine!"

Mama had me piss on a pregnancy test, and sure enough, I was still hot, with Alex's baby!

She did not even realize that I had bought it earlier in the day, and deliberately placed it into the bathroom, setting her up. That it was in my bathroom and just waiting on her demand to get me tested.

It was really hard hiding my joy, and pretending to be rebellious, bored and angry with her instead.