Chapter 04: Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to sit and watch her scrolling through the cameras for like an hour and a half on the living room TV, before Raul got home from the day's job.

Then we got to go through the whole thing again. So by now we were well past missing Mama's class and almost to eight-thirty or nine at night.

Mama's melt down got worse when Raul reminded her, "Celia's a grown ass woman. She can make her own mind."

Then I got it!

Mama snapped, "'Grown ass woman!' Is that what she is! This little whore 's a grown ass woman?! How many men 's she fucked in this house right under our noses!" Yanking the pregnancy test we took earlier together in the bathroom out of her pocket, Mama shouted, "That little whore got herself knocked up by somebody, an' she don't even know who it was!" Mama turned a sickly mottled reddish-purple that overwhelmed her naturally tan skin. Mama snapped, "Grown ass woman, get your shit, and get the fuck out of this house!"

Raul put his hands up, and nodded at me that he was bowing out.

I smiled a little smile at him, letting him know that I was understanding that he was protecting whatever was left of his marriage to my mother.

I snapped, "Fine! I'll crash at Luna's!" Storming out of the living room the short way to my room, and my limited collection of life's stuff, I shouted over my shoulder, "At least she's not an asshole!"

That was stupid of me. I already had what I wanted, but I was being petty and baited Mama again.

Mama came tearing down the hallway after me, barking this and that. She called me every name under the sun while I was shoving my meager belongings into the only travel bag I owned.

Truth was that I only had a couple sets of work clothes, some skimpy Houston warm weather clothes, no furniture or any keepsakes from our semi-nomadic life thanks to Mama's behavior with her various husbands and hookups.

With my back to mama, I swore, mouthing silently, 'On my eyes and the eyes of all my babies and their babies, I will never treat my Alex like Mama and Ramona abuse and treat her husbands!'

The anger fortified me!

I watched my mother and Ramona repeatedly abuse good men, who cared and tolerated so much shit from them! I wanted nothing more than to sleep peacefully tucked under my Alex's arm and share our love and respect for each other.

Mama and Ramona had what I most wanted in the whole world, and both abused their mens' good natures.

It angered me to no end!

I focused on my righteous anger!

I stabilized myself, slamming my emotional anchors down into this moral stand!

Alex was mine!

I loved him!

I wanted him!

Mama ranted to no one in particular in the hallway at my back.

I swore to myself, still under my breath, "Alex is mine!"

Ramona abused his good nature, the same as Mama abused Raul, and the rest of us!

No more!

I refocused my molton anger back to cauterizing this pain of rejection from my very own mother!

I exhaled, calming and remembering that I planned this months ago! It was just time to step forward through this door I opened, and into my new life.

Most of what I had was now money in my little bank account thanks to the restaurant and working with Alex the last month!

The only treasure I cared about was our baby!

And if Mama reached to hit me, or hurt Alex's baby, I would kill her ass!

I packed my bag and was out the door in fifteen minutes!

I shouldered past Mama in the hallway. She ordered me out of the house and then blocked my exit!

Into her ranting I snapped through my clenched teeth, "Drama queen! Get out of my way!"

That did not help settle her down, obviously. She trailed me the short distance to the front door. And when I slammed it shut behind me, Mama immediately yanked it back open and Mama shouted at me from Raul's front door, too lazy to follow.

But I was out!

I ignored her.

I tapped on Alex's front door, and since it was late enough in the evening, after the reaming I took from Mama, I saw that all three cars were there.

Alex answered.

He saw my bag and winked at me, obviously pleased that I was openly back on his front porch so soon.

I smiled a little. Only then realizing how rattled I was by all this.

Then I started whipping up some fake girl tears right in front of Alex. It was pretty easy, because I really was upset.

Alex shook his head, with a sigh, and dismissively rolled his eyes at my act.

I guess I was showing too much of my tricks turning on the waterworks like that right in front of him.

The big jerk called over his shoulder into the house, as he turned like I was unworthy of his consideration before ambling back into his office, "Luna! You lost your shadow again! Come catch that stray shadow before she gets away to Never Never Land. She's at the front door!" When he tossed in, "And she's cryin'," I heard both Luna and Ramona gasp while jumping into motion.

I played along, and was escorted into the house, by my best friend and her poisonous, wretched excuse for a mother.

We took a seat and I regaled the girls with my horrible tearful tale of abuse at the hands of my own mother.

Then I spilled the beans that I was indeed pregnant.

Both women gasped.

It surprised me that he was there, but I heard Alex behind me leaning against the door jam, mumbling a neutral 'hum'.

Luna asked, "How did that happen!"

Before I could finish drawing my breath through my tearful gasps, to reply with my prepared line, jerk-Alex jumped in, "Well, Luna, when a mommy and daddy love each other very much, they get together..."

Ramona immediately jumped all over him, shouting, "This is serious! She's thrown out, pregnant, and alone! And you're making fun!"

I knew I was going to be alright when Alex sighed his tired put-upon sigh, and told us all, "So, another mouth to feed then?" Shaking his head as he turned back to his office, he shouted over his shoulder, "Put her in the front bedroom. She'll be closer to the street for when it's time for her to leave."

Ramona and Luna mumbled together, gripping my hands, while rubbing my shoulders from both sides protectively, and growled together, naming Alex, "Asshole!"

Ramona stroked my hand and soothed, "Don't worry Lucile, there are three bedrooms over there. You can choose either the front room, or the one closer to Luna's in the middle. The one on the other side of the bathroom from Luna's room. Both are furnished and open now, with Alex's kids not visiting."

I smiled sweetly as I could manage through my happy tears, and realized Alex named the room farthest from both Ramona and Luna's ears!

It dawned on me, that if I took the front bedroom, Alex could sneak in and we could fuck as often as we wanted. It was the bedroom we fucked in our first night, probably the bed where his sperm found my egg and impregnated me. And if we were careful we could avoid being overheard repeating the process of my impregnation!

My pussy was gushing at the thought!

I could fuck my man until his balls were completely empty night after night and sleep with a little piece of Alex in me every night!

We could even cuddle!

And if we were careful and did not fall asleep together and get caught, no one would be the wiser!

My Alex could not have played that better!

My pussy positively gushed in anticipation!