Chapter 04: Personal Assistant

Story Info
Celia seizes the opportunity and makes her move!
8.5k words
4.63
6.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThisFNG
ThisFNG
16 Followers

I gently, and slowly, finished the big toe of sexy Luna's left foot. Today she was going with a sharp pretty blue called 'China Glaze' on her toes.

It was nice and matched her new sandals.

Laying belly down and a little draped over her feet, I faced her toes and while she could not see my face, I first blew on her toes and then quietly asked, "Luna, why's your Mama treatin' Alex so," I wanted to say 'bitchy', but I went with, "Cold the last few weeks?"

I waited, setting the polish brush back into the bottle and twisting it closed. Then I went on hand-fanning her toes with more patience then I felt, waiting for her to respond.

Luna finally sighed and responded with a bullshit, "I don't know." And then asked, "Why's it comin' up?"

I could always tell when she was lying to me. And I hated it!

She always lied to me about relationship stuff like this. That's how I knew she was full of shit and covering for her mother somehow.

Covering myself, so I did not look too interested, I just shrugged, still facing away and blew on her toes again before fanning with my hand while answering, "Ramona's just treatin' Alex like my Mama 's treatin' Raul lately."

Luna took too long considering that before she asked, simply, "How so?"

I knew the answer to that one, and told her, "They don't seem to go out. Both our Mamas don't seem to put much interest into spending time. Mama has her classes and schedules them so she's almost always out late. Your Mama goes to work and then comes home late after traffic is well done and comes home at different odd times after. She's almost alway out late on nights where you're workin' so you probably don't really see it."

Luna was silent for a moment, thinking behind my shoulders before she just hummed, "Hum."

My Mama was just a bitch.

That was her modus operandi.

She played nice with step-daddies, got herself hitched fast, got us moved in, and then within a few months started going back to her normal self.

I felt sorry for all my step-daddies who she abused like that!

Crossing my legs at the ankles, raising them above my butt and pressing my knees together, I savored the warm squish between my legs.

Pausing the conversation I gently blew on Luna's feet, feeling her Daddy inside me.

A month!

Alex's imagined voice growled in my ear, 'Fuck-toy', ordering me 'Take it, you sexy little cum-dump', and murmuring sweet things like 'My own personal sperm receptacle, that's all you are little girl!'.

My pussy trembled anticipating our next meeting!

Or should I say to myself, 'mating'!

It was so hard hiding the smile and blush thinking about that!

After all these years waiting for him I finally had him!

A single month of sneaking and fucking my Alex for everything I was worth!

All I could think about as soon as I was done panting from my orgasms was getting Alex back inside me for my next helping of sperm!

My pussy was so constantly sore that was my happy new normal!

Just thinking about Alex shooting off in me was enough for a sympathetic orgasm to race happily up and down my spine.

I love the feeling of Alex's cum in my pussy!

If I had known it felt this good, getting constantly fucked and cum in by Luna's daddy, I would have made my move months ago!

'Focus, Lucile-Ann!', I told myself.

Waving my feet happily in the air, I relaxed as much as possible, and added as much innocence as I could to the dangerous question. I carefully, and neutrally asked, "My Mama just doesn't give a shit about anybody but herself. Why is yours doin' so much gym time, if she doesn't give a shit about what your step-daddy thinks about her?"

Luna was silent for a long time, considering.

Her pretty feet were a slightly lighter shade than mine. She was naturally a little whiter than my family.

But it was good that she kept good care of her feet. She cared for herself, and my Alex said 'that was a good sign for a woman, because it meant she still had her pride and gave a shit about taking care of herself.'

He also liked long hair, which we both had. Long black hair on both of us. He said 'that was hard to take care of, so it meant more effort at the beauty and more give-a-shit about attracting and keeping a partner'.

And Ramona was working on that 'care' with the gym and her appearance, but was not showing any interest in sharing it with my Alex. That meant to my mind that Ramona was sharing it somewhere else.

I just had to figure out where for sure!

And that was why I was needling Luna about Ramona.

Luna finally answered, "I don't know what you mean."

I shrugged and that sinking feeling started hitting me.

I went straight after it and bluntly asked, "Don't you think it's weird that your Mama goes for months with nada, and then suddenly starts wanting to be going to the gym with you and lookin' good? But she keeps treatin' Alex at arm's length? Who the fuck's she tryin' to impress?"

Luna ducked the questions and demanded, "What's up your butt today?"

I smiled, rolling to my side, to finally face her, and thought not about what was up my butt, but 'who' and 'what' was shot up my cunt!

I was going to defend my man for sure!

And if I could get my best-friend to see it my way, so much the better!

I knew my butt looked nice in my yoga shorts, but Alex refused to stick it in my butt, like the little boys wanted to do all the time back when I was in highschool.

Not that I ever let any of the little shitheads close enough to try, after I met Alex. Sure I had boyfriends to keep up appearances, but they never touched me!

Alex only wanted to shoot into my pussy, which was fine with me! That was what I had in mind from the start anyway!

I fobbed it off, with a wave of my hand dismissively, "Nothing. Sorry. I'm just grumpy and not feeling good."

Empathy arrived and Luna asked, "Why's that?"

Shaking my head and dismissing it, I mumbled, "I'm just late. My hormones are torturing me."

Luna asked, "How so?"

Shrugging I told her, "Nothing much. Cramping mostly, with a little nausea, and fatigue. Plus my titties are sore, like itchy. I want to touch and massage them all the time lately."

Luna groaned and agreed, "Urg! Normal month waiting for our monthly visitor then!"

I nodded noncommittal, and thought to myself about how I was almost never late or irregular.

Luna's cheesy boyfriend message tone, released a breathless and nauseatingly cute 'Aww!' from her phone, letting us both know that he just messaged her.

Taking the distraction, Luna looked away, did her unlock and read. She quickly chirped, "Yeah!"

Curious, I asked, "What was that about?"

Dismissively, Luna read quoting, "'Hey babe, let's go dancing with your Mama this Friday.'"

That sort of felt like the universe confirming my suspicions.

Throwing all my curiosity into my voice, and shunting my anger as far away as I could, I asked directly, "Luna, why the hell is your boyfriend talkin' to your Mama about goin' out dancing Friday night, before talking to you, Luna, his girlfriend?"

With her own angry and dismissive huff, Luna's eyes stary and blind, Luna snapped, "Hah! He's not saying that! He just wants a chaperone so Mama's happy I'm not doing things I shouldn't on our date!"

Rolling my eyes, I demanded, "Girl, have you even gotten fucked yet?"

Luna snapped, "Gross! Eww! No! I'm not some slut who just fucks whoever! Mama taught me better than that! I'm not there for some," she declared with actual vitriol, "'Man's' pleasure!"

I challenged her, "Girl, you need to get laid, right! A few great, big dick induced orgasms for you will knock this bitchy stressed stuff right out of your personality, Luna. No more of this highschool kissy shit, you do with Don-Juan. Get a real boyfriend, or better yet a real man, to make you a woman!"

That pissed her off and Luna snapped, "Stop namin' my boyfriend like Alex does! It's disrespectful!" Suspicious, Luna demanded, "And how the fuck do you know what a 'real boyfriend' is like?"

I teased, like I would a cat, and jerked the answer away as Luna swiped at it, declaring, "How do you know I don't have a man I'm just not telling you about?"

Luna huffed angrily and challenged me, "Fine! Keep your secrets, you little dork!"

I asked, wondering if she would see the connection, "So, Luna, let me ask you this. If your Mama isn't here yet, she's late coming home from work, and your boyfriend who's also not here, messages you asking about plans with your Mama later this week, you don't find that weird?"

Luna snapped, "No! Mama's just watching out for me! She tells me that all the time!" Shrugging dismissively, Luna added, "Besides, she knows we all like going out dancing. And Alex doesn't, so he just stays here on his butt, doing nothing, while we go out together."

I teased Luna, eyeing her for her response, "Yeah, just don't go for tequila with your Mama like a few weeks ago!"

Luna giggled remembering that tragic weekend that included calling in sick from work the Saturday afternoon following her and Ramona sharing tequila margaritas with Rico-Suave while dancing Friday night. Luna confessed, "Yeah, I'm a lightweight! A few tequila shots and like the song says, 'it makes her clothes fall off'."

I agreed, "True, you don't drink much so going wild probably takes a little more practice."

Luna scoffed, "Like you know anything! You're not even old enough to get into the dance clubs with Juan, Mama and me!" She was smiling so not being mean, when she recommended, "I know I'm a lightweight, but it would be great if you could join us dancing at least some Friday nights."

I thought about the last few Friday and Saturday nights of screaming, hair pulling, every room in the house, cock in pussy, Alex's cum coating my cervix, fucking we had been doing on those 'dance' nights!

Clueless that my mind was wandering, Luna dropped that, "I'm only ever gonna drink one or two anymore! Get myself a little warmed up and stop! I'll let Juan and Mama have the rest. They both got much more practice drinking than skinny little me."

A little part of my rational brain that was still working in the storm of 'happy-Alex-emotions' stored away that little fact nugget!

Fighting my blush, I trembled at the memory, and gently corrected Luna, "I bet Alex isn't sitting on his ass doing nothing while y'all are out dancin' the night away."

Luna rolled her eyes, scoffing. She instantly and predictably went harsh, mirroring her mother's bullshit. Luna mumbled, "He's so fucking lazy and useless. He only ever leaves the house to get stinky in his stupid wrestling practice shit."

I gently reminded her, "Luna, you know that's not true."

Luna practically growled at me! She snapped, again parroting Ramona, "He doesn't do fuckin' shit!"

I softly corrected Luna, "He does. Remember, Luna, I work for him, part time as his assistant."

Luna sighed, put-upon, and corrected me, "Girl, you're a hostess. There's nothing he's doing here, sittin' on ass, that will match what Mama and me are doing goin' to our actual, real, honest, jobs! Where we actually get paid a real paycheck, deposited into our bank accounts every two weeks!"

Shaking my head I corrected her again, whispering, demanding "Luna! You have no fucking clue do you?"

Staring at me deadpan, Luna told me flat, "He says he does fucking 'sales'. He's such a fucking liar! He never leaves. He doesn't even leave to help your step-daddy with his business. Alex is fucking useless."

I was starting to get pissed off at Luna now!

I snapped hotter than I should have, "Luna! You're being fuckin' dumb! I told you, I'm workin' for him!"

This was getting out of control and off track!

Shaking my head, I leaned in whispering conspiratorially, trying desperately to take some of the edge out of the conversation, "I make twice what I do workin' for your daddy in half the time of my real job! I've seen how much money he's movin'! He makes in a week what the three of us girls are makin' at our 'real jobs' in a month!"

Recoiling from what must have sounded like complete bullshit, Luna looked around our crappy little house. She scoffed, "Bullshit! We got no money. We don't go on vacations. We don't buy shit for the house. Hell, we don't even buy a new house!"

Shaking my head, I reminded her, "Luna, I'm working for him. He's clearing serious bank! He just keeps it rolling around in the business." Shaking my head in disbelief, I wondered out loud, "I've learned so much in the last three, almost four, weeks workin' for your daddy!" Shaking my hand over my head, like I was shaking loose all the old, bad money thoughts I had my whole life, I told her, "Things like buying a newer and bigger house for no reason is money-stupid and a fast way to stay poor. Everybody we know is unhappy, poor, money stressed, living paycheck to paycheck, maxed out on credit cards, and struggling to pay the light bills! All my life I've done things the way ninety-nine percent of people do things, and gotten the same results as everybody else. The man is blowing my mind with what he's teaching me!"

Luna demanded flatly, "Why are you always defending him?"

I reminded her the obvious, "Because, Luna, you know damn well that I've had a crush on him since the day we met four and a half years ago. When he treated me right like an adult and not some stupid kid. He always treats people right, like they earn with their actions, and that I'd cut off my own foot to get that kind of treatment from my own biological family."

Luna scoffed violently! She corrected me, "He needs to take better care of his family, the one here in this house!" Shaking her head in violent angry frustration, she snapped, "He needs a real fucking job. Just like me and Mama, and everybody else in the world! He needs to get off his ass, where he goes in, punches the clock like a normal person and gets paid! So he can pay some bills around here!"

I heard this from Ramona and Luna before, but with Alex fucking me, loving me, and teaching me, I got to hear his side now too.

I asked gently, "Doesn't Alex pay for all the food? Doesn't he own the house outright so living here is free, not the twenty-two-fifty per month that Raul is paying to rent? Doesn't Alex pay the utilities? Didn't he buy the cars for you and your Mama, in cash? That's like six-thousand dollars a month worth of payments and expense he's coverin' for you both."

Luna huffed, "I still gotta pay that old man for insurance every month! And he keeps makin' me pay gas!"

That made me laugh!

I pitched back tossing and turning on the bed, inconsolable with my giggle-fit!

My laugh broke her momentum.

Luna looked offended and gut punched at the same time.

Her jaw hanging open wide enough to catch flies just made it funnier!

I laughed and laughed, rolling happily side to side, at the imagined tragedy of her put-upon life!

It took her looking at me like I had lost my damn mind and my sides hurting from the laugh to get them to stop, calm and breath again, calming.

Shaking my head, cheeks still red and painfully warm from giggling so hard, I called, "Luna, you spoiled little shit!" Unable to keep my amusement out of my voice, the accusation had no sting.

I reminded her, "Don't you use the car to work so you can make money for yourself, and to go on dates with Juan?" I asked, "Why should Alex pay you to make your own money, so that you can then go out and have fun without him?"

That spiked her anger at getting called out like that.

But I plowed on, still on the verge of manic giggles myself, and reminded her, "I'm gonna have to buy my own car! I'm gonna need to get gas and insurance on my own! That's gonna be super expensive for me as a not even twenty year old driver on my own! You got all that shit for free from Alex! Alex is still nice enough to give me a job so I can earn and still gives me rides to work so I can make a little more money!" I cocked my head, and corrected, "Alex doesn't have to do any of that for either of us! Come on, Luna! You got it pretty good! Way better than me!"

Luna scowled, then looked up.

Hot lightning flashed from the inside of my bottom leg, and ticklish ribs, as strong male hands pressed down and deep into my flesh!

I instantly gasped and my pussy flushed, trembling at my lover's surprise touch, in front of Luna!

Luna barked, "Eww! Leave her alone, Alex!"

I said nothing. Afraid any sound I made would come out as a delighted squeak or wanton whore's moan!

But Alex ignored Luna's command.

In fact he stepped closer up behind me, so his legs and hard dick pressed gently into my ass, hanging slightly over the edge of Luna's bed. I could feel every pulse and heartbeat through his meat, past the thin stretchy material of my yoga shorts, and straight into my butt!

Alex asked calmly, "What are you two trouble makers still doing?" Looking down at me, he demanded, "Why won't you ever go home?"

Luna snapped, "Alex! We're not making trouble. You are! Leave us alone, damn it!"

He needled Luna, calmly proclaiming, "Women are agents of chaos. By definition, you're making trouble. I need to keep an eye on you two miscreants like a smart sailor watches the sea."

I shook my head and sighed. I playfully snapped, "No! We are the light and energy of your boring, complacent, overly-ordered life, Mister Alex."

With his hands still trapped high up on my left inner thigh and pressing into my ribs, my vulnerability to the man made me want to squirm so deliciously! But I refrained in front of Luna.

He immediately countered, "No, little girl, energy and change are the definition of chaos." Just to be a dick he added, "And besides, you women are nothing more than baby holes and occasional dinner companions."

He was such a sarcastic asshole!

I smiled and groaned, shaking my head at Alex's playful jab.

Luna snapped, "You're such an asshole! This is why Mama and I hate you!"

Shaking my head, I snapped, "He's joking, Luna! Stop being such a righteous prude! He knows exactly what to say to get you doin' backflips for his amusement! He's getting under your skin to get you all riled up! You're actin' like a windup toy, 'n Alex's just hittin' your buttons to make ya juump for him! Pay him no mind! He only does it to get a rise out of you!"

Luna ground her teeth in anger and snapped, "We don't need men!"

Alex blew a raspberry over his lips, which sounded really funny coming from a grown ass man and not a child!

But that was probably the point.

He was obviously doing it to frost Luna, before he retorted, "Oh yeah?" He listed, "Opening jars, catching spiders, and getting things off the top shelf." Then he needled with fun oozing in his voice, which obviously Luna missed, as Alex frosted her, calling Luna, "You ungrateful little feminist."

Luna started a rote melt down.

Alex teased her by demanding, "What are women better at, femini-spawn?"

Luna retorted quickly, "Organization and thinking!"

Alex leaned back and barked a fake laugh at the ceiling, supporting his weight deliciously on my flesh the whole time. He popped back at her immediately, "Girl, you couldn't organize a birthday party without my help!"

Interrupting her before Luna's head exploded, I snapped, hardly restraining my giggles, "Luna! Cool your shit!

"He's fucking with you!

"Look at him smiling like a dork! He can't even say his own bullshit with a straight face!"

Luna was molten!

But she was looking and blinking, trying to think it through at least.

Alex barbed her again, "See Luna, you can learn from your cute little friend here. She'll make some lucky man a fine broodmare and fuck-toy some day."

Luna snapped, "Asshole! Women can do everything just as well or better than men!"

I giggled at her. Luna was completely missing what Alex just told her. All of us knew full well that I had watched him do all three of his listed tasks for her in the last week alone!

ThisFNG
ThisFNG
16 Followers