Chapter 05.3: Spanktastic Luncheon

Story Info
Zorana gets punished for being a bad spider demon.
2.9k words
5
692
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelixAP
FelixAP
6 Followers

Outside of Zorana's little hunting trip, the rest of her day was uneventful or as unexciting as it gets in a bar. Bain hardly had to leave his office except to walk the floor, which benefited everyone involved. Loana only had to deal with a handful of flirtatious drunk bastards, a lucky girl even getting her number, and hardly anyone grab-assed Dike. Toby had enough time to offer the staff one of his experimental dishes, Crispy Honey Mantibee Bites. It was made from the delicate meat of the giant mantis-bees that lurked in Mamono Forest. Everyone had their varying opinion, but universally, if he added some more seasoning, it could get added to the menu.

Only in the standard late afternoon lull in the service did something happen that made Zorana's heart skip a beat. Everyone, plus two patrons, was chatting in the main room when a loud thud came from above where Zorana's room was. She was halfway between the stairs and the bar when her worst fear came tumbling down the stairs.

Rex landed face-first after falling in such a manner that made Loana erupt in uncontrollable giggles. One of his legs bent in the wrong direction, and the other in such a manner implied his knee was shattered. Rex's will to live was tenfold than what it was in the alley as he croaked out, "Help... me...."

No one did such a thing. Bain explained the situation to the patrons, offering them our special 'Silence' discount. Everyone else continued as usual, to Rexy's dismay. His words fell on deaf ears as it sounded like he was using all his reminding strength to speak, "You... You monsters! Help! Don't let her take me back! You have to do something!"

Quietness and a whimpering were the only sounds heard when Ana lifted him at eye level. His limbs dangled like worthless slabs of meat off the bunny boy joints. Crackers and their endurance were something to behold. She gave him a good dose of pink venom, which had the interesting side effect of turning pain into pleasure. Zorana spat another mouthful into Rexy's face when he opened his lips to plead to her. Silently and carefully hefting him over her shoulder back up the stairs.

Once they were within the safety of her web, the first thing she did was throw Roxie's leg first onto the bed. She wanted him to feel the pain through the poison wrecking his head. After a satisfying crack and howl, Zorana hovered over his broken form, "Do you have any idea how much trouble you just caused me!? Now I am going to have to chop off your legs! You are just lucky your cock is still attached, or else you would be taking a trip to Mister Crusher!"

Zorana was unaware of her yelling or even the slow creaking of her door. She was hyper-focused on Rex, trying to crawl away. Rex foolishly and messily clawed at her sheets, which ultimately amounted to zero progress. Ana webbing stuck his arms to the bed, leaving the Cracker frailing like an idiot. Zo had never seen a stupider sight in her life, and she once saw a blind man try to read printed braille. Amusement ever fading as she watches him from the edge of the bed remorselessly.

Zora whipped her head back to see Loana, Dike, Toby, and Bain grabbing her bloated thorax. Their touch was not overly rough but rugged enough for her spinneret to spit out a few strings of webbing. The feeling of her webbing being forced out of her was a strange mixture of the lewdest and the grossest sensation she could imagine, "H-H... Stop it, damn it!"

When her intimidation methods were met with smiles, Zorana started to fear for her well-being. Bain was the first to speak, "Ana, now that we have your attention, I think it is time to talk. Right now, you are forcibly surrounded by people who love you, and we want to see you get better."

Those words completely threw off the Non-Grata; Loana did not help, "We think that you need an intervention. Look at you, when was the last time you ate food, huh? Tell me?!"

"Wait. No. Guys, we can do this later--"

"We are doing this now! Zorana, look at this!" Toby shouted at her so abruptly that she jumped at the paper thrust in her face. The tonal whiplash left her half-blind as she stared at a picture of herself three years ago. She only recognised it from the outdated hairstyle and the cow shirt. Ana had no time to make a snide comment before a slap to her thorax was delivered. If her spider half had knees, then expelling a pint of webbing would cause them to buckle and fail. They folded in on themselves instead, and before Ana could recompose herself, she felt her arms being held in place. Dike cheerfully squeaked, "Now, don't worry, everyone here will help you. Well, except for that guy." She ended her sentence by gesturing towards Rex, clasping Zo's left arm with both hands.

"All you need to do is have some faith in us, okay? We found out on the T-Net how we can get you back on track!" 'Ana kept Zora's right arm in place. Zorana was starting to get the unsettling feeling she was powerless in this situation. Another firm smack across her thorax confirmed Zo's fear! All the blood rushed to the Drider's face at the involuntary, husky groan that rumbled out. This was starting to feel like set up for something erotica rather than an intervention with Bain commanding from behind her, "Toby in position."

"Guys, can I speak, please?" Zorana finally gained some nerve as she braced herself for a smack that never came. All that happened was the concerned look on her co-workers' faces while Rex crashed her train of thought by pathetically moaning, "Please, kill me!"

"Shut up! You are barely worthy of being food, you stupid Scull!" Ana's eyes compulsively rolled to the back of her head. A deep, laboured hiss followed after the first smacks that her Papa and Toby gave her abdomen. The gross feeling, mixed with anger, made her vexingly vulnerable. Bain's tone did nothing to help, "Now, is that any way to speak to a living being?"

"A-Alright! I'll bundle him up, melt him, and toss in the remains in the Crusher." When her remark was not met with a smack, the sound she heard felt like a blow to the head: Papa's disappointment, "Tsk tsk. Ladies, if you will."

Zo's arms were let go sharply, making her miss their warmth. What happened next was something she was not mentally ready for. The quartet's eight palms assaulted her throat with different power and tempo slaps. Ana's vision temporarily went black as she was stopped from fainting by Toby standing on her sheets next to Rexie. Hardly registering the fact that Toby was repositioning her face. Only a soft noise came from her frazzled brain as it felt like a month's webbing was being walloped out of her. She felt nothing as her mouth was pried open and put up no resistance when something unyielding was inserted to keep it open. What Zora saw forced awareness back in moments. There is something about seeing a long, white, vanilla-scented cock that tends to bring a girl back to reality. Her sense of control fizzled out as it passed her lips and gullet. She refused to swallow him to prevent him from going down the wrong pipe.

Toby, as a Native, had the sweet taste of vanilla on every inch of him. From the silicone ring in her mouth to the smoothness of the recently shaved pole that explored her throat, everyone seemed oddly prepared for this. Ana felt dirty already from covering every centimetre of her desk and walls with spastic sprays of webbing. The hitting has stopped, but not the orgasmic vibrations that rippled through Ana's thorax--dumping the last of her webs in a few jets of silk while gobbling Toby's shaft like an under-earning courtesan. Feeling Toby's fat balls already slick with her drool was enough to get Zorana in the mood for protein. Zo was mighty pissed when she felt her hair and head pulled backwards. The O-ring gag made her insults sound like gurgling, lewd nonsense.

Loana felt practically weightless on her bareback. Ana was unsure when or how the goblin had the time to braid her hair in a single strand and use it as a handle. It was moments like this where she was thankful their bouncer did not wear any panties. Lo's straps lewdly dripped with her sweat and feminine juices that Ana was now ever aware of. Another tug was hard enough to make her scream, though it came out as a whine through the gag. A thick, pink concoction from one of Loana's vials was forced down her throat. It had an overly sweet taste, like cotton candy bubble gum. Zo's nose was held until she drank the mysterious substance. Shattering glass and the uncorking of another vial were drowned out by Zorana desperately trying to gasp for air. The vial that followed had a strict medicinal taste and coated her stomach like chalk when she swallowed it. She thought it would be a mood killer until Ana felt one of the best sensations of the night.

Their slap session had drained all of Ana's webbing she had been over-collecting. This left her prosoma shrunk to a non-hindering size and covered in handprints. The sensation of her thorax rumbling and swelling was a pleasure that only a Non-Grata could know. Lil' Raven soon went through a pain that was just as unique as the swelling went even beyond what she could ever manage. The weight of it was just enough to keep her several spider legs pinned to the ground. As a sadomasochist, the pain she was going through was divine. She deserved every bit of it, as Loana's dirty talk was just what Zorana needed, "Yo, Dike, come get a look at this little sicko. I swell this bitch up like a balloon animal, and she is getting off on it. Now face forward, cumdump!"

The smack to the head was enough for her spinneret to go on a frenzy. All the grossness was gone and replaced with the pulsating pain of her spinneret working overtime. It was only the start as the slaps began with vigour, and Loana drove her head forward to impale her lips back to the base of Toby's lengthy, veiny trouser snake. The Drider was butter in the Gob's hands as Loana forced her drool-glossed mouth repeatedly to Toby's hips. Zorana hardly felt the pain from the rough spanks, the climaxing cock lodged in and out of her throat, nor the grinding of Loana's hot snatch on Zora's spine. Ana could only focus on the things causing the most pain and pleasure. Any attempt to restrain Zo was gone. At the same time, Dike played with the slit where her spider and human half met, exposing Ana's already erect cock. Dike's hot fingers roughly stroked her devilish, bumpy shaft. Zorana was so close to exploding from both ends that the sound of Dike fapping her mingled with Loana's degradation perfectly, "Now, don't waste a single drop, you dumb slut! Hurry and drain your co-worker's balls so we can get your 'Papa' to come here and ride your face next. We all know how much you want to fuck him, you disgusting sow!"

With the declaration of their secret being announced, Zora had one of the biggest orgasms of her life. Dike's fluffy, yellow hands ruthlessly squeezed and wrung every drop from her she-devil shaft. Molten ropes of cum excessively ruined Zo's sheets and the waitress' hand. The sheer force that Ana was expelling silk from her spinneret stretched out the once tight entrance. Her throat was sore yet clamped down on their chef's retracting dong. Thankfully, no one could see her slit under her thorax squirting and dampening the web floor. These sensations hit Arachne like a sledgehammer, and she immediately fainted.

From Zorana's perspective, she was awoken instantly by a sharp smell, with Loana now standing on the bed where Toby once was. The smelling salts made her smartly breathe in as mid-breath, another round of the cotton candy potion was inhaled. Zo was only barely able to resist coughing it up, managing to weakly beg through the O-ring gag, "P-Please, I... can't--"

Interrupted with a backhand and Loana's words angrily brought Ana's awareness back, "And what exactly happened when Holly begged?"

This made the Huntress' heart skip a beat as the chalky glass potion was forced past her lips. Zorana's nose was held as the Drider refused for as long as possible while desperately hoping anyone would stop this. Rex was nowhere within her line of sight anymore. Toby and Dike's hands massaged Zoey's thorax to anticipate the impending swelling. Ana busted while the gobbo's hands held her nose and rubbed Ana's throat. Bain impatiently waited behind Loana with crossed arms, glazed eyes, and Great Dane tail wagging. Outside of becoming light-headed, the Non-Grata concentration was broken at the sound of Papa unzipping his pants. Reflexively closing her eyes and gasping down another terrible dose of medicine.

Zo flushed at the shameless groans and moans that she unsuccessfully tried to hide in front of Bain. Any muscular control in her swollen thorax was gone as it helplessly oozed milky, worthless silk from the chef and waitress' gropes. Lo's tongue ran over a puffy and sore slit until Ana's painfully hard, slick, nubbed rod again tasted the air. A resounding slap forced her eyes open for an unexpected sight.

Papa gripped a handful of her fiery locks to force eye contact with the bestial member that rested wholly across her face. His other hand removing the gag from her mouth gave Zora plenty of time to admire. Bain's cock was tapered, thicker than her wrist at the knot while all being an angry shade of red. It competed with Toby regarding length as it rested across the Drider's face from chin to brow. Zorana relished the heavy musk while giving timid licks across the underside of his dick as if to confirm its hardness. Papa ground his length across Lil' Raven's face to coat her tongue with his taste, countenance, and scent.

Any trace of dignity Zora hoped to retain in this situation was ebbed away within seconds. Rough spanking echoed in her head as her thorax spurted and squirted ever-replenishing webbing in the most unladylike manner possible. Loana polished every inch of Ana's girlish pole with drool. Unfortunately, the Archane's slapped raw thorax numbed any pain from the goblin, trying to take as much of Zorana inside her overly tight mouth as possible. Bain teases Zoey by grabbing a handful of her sizable bust as the calluses on his palms stiffen Ana's nipples. Fruitlessly trying to inhale the narrow tip of the beast's cock every time it brushed by her lips. It wasn't until after an especially rough squeeze from all three ends that caused a sultry groan to get plugged by Papa's girth.

Raven's throat was already broken, which made it the perfect sleeve to snugly wrap around Bain's length. Fighting against a hand that held her hair still to swallow him back up whenever that red lollipop dared to pull out. His knot was refused entrance by Zorana's lips, which only made his thrust more animalistic and cruel. One of her biggest fantasies became a reality as it took the last of endurance to savour these sensations.

Toby and Dike worked in sync to ensure no inch was left without a handprint. Their lower body was damp with Ana's worthless silk that clung like syrupy cream. Zoey's body betrays her as involuntary ripples and spasms from her thorax show how close she is, encouraging their rougher treatment. They turned their spanking into a competition as every slap got more brutal as if they were trying to tenderise her.

Loana in her world with the devilish cock that she treated like a toy. After several attempts to take Zorana to the base, Lo tried to see if any of her potions could help. Rubbing countless concoctions that only made every touch feel like it could melt Zo's shaft. Uncontrollably bucking away from Ana attempts to swallow the Huntress's cock back down. She shivered as she got closer and closer to achieving to take every inch. Loana's tight throat felt like it would take the devil's cock with every pull back. Every gag and choke from the overeager goblin brings Ana closer to the brink.

What broke the dam was the breast massage that Papa's rough hands were giving her. Riddling both of Zorana's busts with large, bright red handprints just as his knot found an entrance. Zorana's eyes rolled to the back of her head at helplessly feeling Bain dumping skeins of watery beast spunk directly into her stomach. Embarrassing sounds echoed through the room at her thorax, leaving every drop of her webbing at once. Grabbing Loana's head as rough convulsions overtook all of the Non-Grata. This made it impossible for 'Ana to escape the molten, thick cum that the Huntress relentlessly emptied in her stomach. It was in the middle of this that the Drider lost consciousness.

Zorana awoke in her bed, covered up and feeling impossibly light. She was unsure what was in those chemicals, but it left her thorax lithe and limber. An hour later, she awoke from her daze with soreness that ached with every movement. After another hour of cleaning her dresser and sheets, Ana went to work like everything was normal. She was rude but received noticeably more tips and even met up with her old friend, Maxwell Stone.

FelixAP
FelixAP
6 Followers