Femboy Tavern's No Nut November

Story Info
Femboy Tavern owner gets turned into a futa, no nut November.
3.4k words
4.27
11.2k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are OVER 18.

Please excuse my frequent use of the word "boy". This implies "Femboy", not child or underaged male.

_

This chapter features the following kinks:

Some Small Penis Humiliation, Premature Ejaculation, reference to sex work, Magic, Anthropomorphic characters (ears and tails). No Futa on Male Sex this chapter.

_

Please Enjoy.

_

Day 0

"So... what do you think?"

"Hmm. Honestly... it's kinda cute."

Lady Eleanor

- Owner of the Femboy Tavern

- 2 inches

- Marble Sized

"That's not what I mean!" Eleanor huffed covering herself with a hand in embarrassment. "What can you do about this?"

Tallulah giggled, and Eleanor watched the young witch cross the room and return with a eye glass, it's edges carved with runes. She pulled Eleanor's hand away from her crotch.

"Well let's have a looksee. Usually magic like this doesn't last- ... Hmm."

"What? What does hmm mean?!"

Tallulah laughed. "Elly please calm down." She narrowed an eye and focused. "This magic is pretty advanced." Tallulah stowed the eye glass and crossed her arms. "Spill it. This isn't from some bootleg schlong potion. This is high level magic."

Eleanor sighed, sitting up, her colorful pleated dress flopping back down and covering her nether regions.

"Okay. There's was this witch staying at the tavern these past few days, and I've been-" Eleanor cleared her throat, "showing her a good time. She left early this morning, leaving me to wake up to her parting gift..." She gestured to her crotch.

"And seeing that you're here. I'm guessing there's not much chance at returning her little gift." Tallulah smirked.

Eleanor rolled her eyes. "No, she wasn't very forthcoming on where she was heading."

"Was she at least forthcoming with a name?"

Eleanor swallowed and looked away. "I don't remember it."

"My, how promiscuous." The witch giggled.

"Don't shame me. It's... just part of the business."

"Well I hope it was good at least."

"Oh~" Eleanor hummed under her breath as the memories of the past nights swirled in her mind, before she quickly shook them away. She glanced up at Tallulah who met her with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. "Look, I just want this to go away."

"Why so eager to rid yourself of your new little friend? Haven't you ever been curious what it would be like to have one? I mean this would be a chance to try it out."

"No. I don't want this. I love futa cock. I mean it's the whole reason I even moved to the Hunglands, and opened my tavern in the first place. But I prefer being on the receiving end of a big juicy cock, not on the giving end of this sad excuse of lump."

Tallulah burst into laughter. "It is a little pathetic. But the magic behind it is quite impressive." She said switching gears. "Whatever Witch did this is a master at transformation magic."

Eleanor frowned. "But can you fix me?"

"Well, yes... But there's good news and bad news."

"... Okay?"

"Good news is, I can break the spell."

A wave of relief rushed over Eleanor. "That's great!"

"But-"

"But?"

"It'll take a large surplus of magic energy to do so. The magic is deeply woven into your person."

"So how do we get a surplus of magic energy?"

"Well that's actually part of the good news. Your new genitalia is partly a magical construct. Which if it's anything like with schlong potions... hmm." Tallulah drifted off in thought for a moment. "I would need to make sure actually."

Eleanor raised an eyebrow at her as Tallulah moved to stand in front of her before lowering to her knees.

"If I may?" Tallulah asked, motioning to the dress covering down past Eleanor's knees.

"Oh, um yes..." With swift hands, Eleanor bunched up the dress, pulling it up and exposing herself to the witch Tallulah once again, this time the beauty witch's face sat inches from her newest member.

Eleanor couldn't help but blush as her miniscule package was enveloped by a soft hand.

"Oh! Um... what are you-" Eleanor's already soft voice moved into more hushed tones as she watched the little nib of her dicklet throb and harden, growing an inch or two, just as a thumb softly rubbing over her little bulge considered balls.

"Oh my, is that all?" Tallulah asked, her eyes flicking up to meet Eleanors. "I think even little boys have more than this."

Eleanor didn't have retorts, her brain had been flooded with sensations from new nerve endings, and she found herself softly panting.

"I will say it is very cute. Just a little morsel." The witch brought two fingers, pulling back the skin and revealing a bright pink bump of a tip. "Such a beautiful color." The head wet with precum.

Eleanor was biting her lip. Trying not to moan at every little touch of Tallulah's hands.

Her fingers moved, softly pinching down on either side of the wet little tip, rubbing small circles. Eleanor couldn't hold back her voice at the sensation. She gripped the sides of the bench, as she squeaked out little moans.

"Oh my, and so sensitive. No wonder you want to get rid of it. You can't even call this a cock."

There was a droplet of precum on the tip, and Tallulah couldn't ignore the hit of sluttiness in Eleanor's gentle scent. It made her mouth water.

"A morsel indeed."

Eleanor was caught on the witches' odd words, and had opened her eyes just in time to watch, in a single mouth full, Tallulah swallow her, balls and all.

Fingers dug into the upholstery of the bench as she threw her head back. "Tallu! I'm... I'm gonna~"

There was a soft pop as Tallulah's mouth vanished, yet Eleanor's dicklet continued to throb, dripping out a single thin watery load into Tallulah's palm.

The witch giggled. "and it's premature. She really did you dirty with a dick like this. Don't expect to breed anyone, anytime soon." She teased, but at the moment Eleanor couldn't hear it, too lost in her orgasm.

Eleanor knew how she liked to cum. Being slammed down big style by a massive futa cock till she'd forgotten her own name. But this wasn't like that.

It wasn't the full body orgasm she was used to, but it was concentrated, like a line from the head of her dicklet straight to her brain. Her knees weren't shaking but something inside of her had been rattled.

Getting dicked down was still so much better, but though she didn't want to admit it to herself, this was pretty good.

"Material plain to Elly?" There was a hand in front of her face.

"Hmh? Oh! Sorry. Spaced out there."

Tallulah giggled. "Yeah I could tell. And I was right." She rubbed Eleanor's ejaculate between her fingers. "Your cum is high in magical energy. It would be the perfect source for breaking the spell. We just need enough of it."

Eleanor's post nut brain lagged. "I don't understand. So my cum will power your ability to break the spell."

"Yes but only in a large amount. A single weak load like this isn't going to be enough."

"So... we have to milk me?"

"No, that wouldn't work either. The potential energy is released at orgasm, we would need all of the energy in one orgasm."

Eleanor blinked at her confused.

"Think of it like this: those little balls of yours are like a big tank for magical energy. The longer you go without cumming the more that tank fills up. But when you cum all that magical energy is dumped out in the orgasm."

"So I have to not cum, to build up magical energy?"

"Exactly!" Tallulah said, hopping back up to her feet.

"Okay. How long would it take to build up enough energy?"

"At this rate, a long time." Tallulah walked over to her work desk and wiped her hand off on a towel. "But I have something that should speed up the process."

Coming back over to Eleanor, Tallulah held a wand. "Just a little spell I have to cast on you. That okay?"

Eleanor nodded. "As long as it helps."

The witch traced a symbol in the air, and Eleanor felt a tingle between her legs. After a short moment Tallulah's hand dropped.

"That should be it."

Looking down, Eleanor saw a glowing symbol on her balls, which quickly faded, turning black as if a tattoo.

"This should cause the magic to build exponentially. Though the process will still take some time."

"How long will it take?"

Tallulah thought for a moment. "At the very least a month."

"No coming for a month?"

"Exactly. Today is..." Tallulah checked a calendar, "Octobereth 31th, so no cumming during the month of Novembereth. By the first of Decembereth, you should have enough magical energy saved for a counter spell."

Eleanor swallowed.

"You think you can handle that?" Tallulah smirked.

"Of course I can handle that. A whole month without sex or cumming... piece of cake!" She exclaimed, putting on a brave face.

Tallulah laughed. "Well if you ever need any assistance. Let me know. I'm sure I can whip something up to help you hold out."

"Yeah uh, sounds good." Eleanor fixed her dress, finally covering up her nudity, and stood. "So that's it? Just be stuck a futa for a month and don't come at all and this can all go away."

"Yup, that's the gist of it." The witch Tallulah said, leaning back against her work desk.

"Great."

___

It had been two hours since Lady Eleanor had left to see the witch Tallulah. Before she left she had tasked Luca to grab a few things for today's stew. It was a fairly easy job, there wasn't much he needed to grab.

Before turning into the backstreet, he spotted a few women already sitting out front. It wasn't a few hours until lunch. Though by the way they were dressed he could tell they were adventurers. Which meant it was probably best he took the back road.

He slipped behind the shops, until he was at the backdoor of the tavern. He spotted Lucky, sitting in the nook of the window, who proceeded to eagerly jumped down and race to the door at seeing him. This made Luca smile at how excitable Lucky always seems to be.

Opening the door, Lucky practically tackled the shorter halfling boy.

"Luca is back!" He yipped, as his tail wagged behind him.

"Yup, I'm back." Luca responded. Making sure to give the taller dog boy some pats on the head to satisfy him.

Lucky nuzzled into his hand for a moment before returning to his perch at the window, eagerly looking out into the backstreet, and horse stable area.

"Eleanors' not with you?" Nova asked, as Luca stepped inside. The elvin boy sat at the table beside his twin brother, twilight as the two were in the middle of a game of cards.

"No, Lady Eleanor had some other business to attend to." Luca responded, trying not to give up too much information.

"She'll probably be home before lunch. Pickle." Twilight said, playing a card and causing a ruckus at the table between him and Nova.

Luca playfully rolled his eyes at them, walking across the room and into the kitchen area. A massive pot bubbled on the stove in the corner and Quinn stood at the sink, peeling potatoes for the stew and humming to himself.

Luca placed the small sack of ingredients on the counter beside him. "So everyone left you to finish the prep?"

"Oh, no no, it's fine. I can handle it." Quinn said timidly, and gave Luca a big smile, his usual way of saying "everything's fine" when usually it wasn't. But Luca understood.

Lucky was great with the customers, but was kinda a mess in the kitchen. Twilight and Nova didn't really seem to care for chores though, they were pretty great at making money in their own way. Then there was Orion.

"Where's Orio-"

There was a heavy thud from upstairs followed by a loud shouting moan. More muffled curses and moans followed.

"What the hell?!" Luca said, looking from the ceiling to Quinn who, though pretending to be hyper focused on the potato he was peeling, had a pink blush on his cheeks.

Luca looked over at the twins, for answers and Nova just shrugged as he shuffled the cards.

"He's with a client." Twilight said.

"Lady Eleanors' not here. That means no service."

The elvin boy shrugged again. "I tried to tell him but you know Orion, he doesn't listen." Nova said, though Luca knew he was lying about warning Orion.

"They've been going at it all morning." Quinn said bashfully, as he continued peeling.

"Supposedly, she paid him for 3 nights. So she showed up this morning to collect for the day." Twilight said with a smirk.

"She paid him 10 gold total." Quinn said quietly, and Luca was a bit surprised at the amount.

"I'm sure Eleanor will understand." Nova added, "Honestly I wouldn't even do one night for 10 gold with a Hogvitan." He loudly whispered to twilight but the whole room could hear it.

"But what if it's actually kinda good?" Twilight responded, making a corkscrew with his finger.

Nova burst into laughter. "You're so gross."

"Seriously guys, this isn't okay. If lady Eleanor was here-"

"Elly is here!" Lucky bounced down from his window seat and made his way to the back door.

"Hi Lucky, had a good morning?" Lady Eleanor asked as she petted the puppy boy between his floppy ears, as she entered.

The twins quickly returned to playing cards as Quinn knew nothing but peeling potatoes.

"Yeah it's been great!" Lucky yipped before heading back to his perch at the window.

Lady Eleanor looked around the large room only meeting Luca's eyes.

"Lady Eleanor, how did it go?" Luca asked.

"Good. It went good." She said, quickly crossing the room and into the next. All the while the light sound of thumping and moaning echoed from upstairs, which she didn't seem to notice. Leaving Luca worried.

He quickly followed after her, into the dining hall of the tavern.

"Was Lady Tallulah able to... fix your problem?" Luca asked hushly, making sure the other boys weren't listening.

Eleanor sighed. "Not really." She said walking over to the register and absentmindedly double checking things.

"What happened?"

"Um... pretty much I'm stuck as a futa for the next month, and I'm not allowed to orgasm until then." She stated matter of factly.

Luca tried to wrap his head around what she had said, and found himself blushing a little. "You can't cum for a whole month?"

"Not until Decembereth."

Luca had known Lady Eleanor for a few years now, ever since she'd saved him from a slave auction and given him a roof over his head, a job and a place to sleep.

She'd asked nothing from him in turn, other than help waiting tables. He was indebted to her. Though he was always free to take the money he made a leave to start a new life. But his life was here with her and he was happy. And he wasn't the only one.

"Is there anything we can do to help?"

Eleanor's eyes met his again as she looked down at him, this time a soft smile was on her lips. "Thanks, Luca. I appreciate you looking out for me. But I'll be fine, okay? It'll be a little tough but I'll be back to normal in no time. I promise." She said, tucking a curl of his blonde hair back behind his ears.

Luca's heart thumped in his chest, and in that moment he knew exactly what needed to be done.

He quickly turned and strode into the backroom gathering the boys, and sitting them all down in the tavern hall.

"Since when do we do family meetings?" Nova joked.

"Okay, listen up." Luca walked over to the chalkboard, and wrote out a quick phrase. "For the month of Novembereth, no cumming."

Both Nova and Twilight would have spit their drinks if they had any.

"What do you mean no cumming?!" They both said in unison.

Quinn's face was pink, and Lucky was in his usual tail wagging state.

"Luca, you all don't-" Lady Eleanor, who still stood at the register, spoke up but Luca interrupted her.

"No, it's fine." He smiled at her before returning to the boys, "It's exactly what I said. No one living in this house is going to orgasm during the month of Novembereth. That means no masturbating, and no sex."

"You've got to be kidding right?"

"Yeah, some of us make most of our money taking clients." The twins retorted.

"Well, think of it as a challenge and try and make more money waiting tables." Luca added.

"And what are we supposed to tell our regulars?"

"Whatever you'd like. Just as long as you don't cum."

Lady Eleanor could help but giggle to herself at them.

Nova laughed. "I doubt Orion is going to let this happen."

"Yeah, he might just pack up and lea-"

Heavy foot falls came from the stairs behind them, and the room turned, to see a large and rugged pig woman come down the steps.

She paused, seeing the room of eyes on her, before nodding and giving a "good day" and making her leave.

Lady Eleanor gave Luca a confused look and he just shook his head.

There was another set of heavy steps coming down the stairs, though with how loud he was being you'd think Orion was bigger, rather than the second shortest boy here.

The whole room looked over at him. His shirt was missing, and the old scars across his body were visible. His light green, half goblin skin was still flush with a bit of red.

He finished buckling his pants and looked up to see everyone staring at him.

"The hell y'all looking at!" His surprisingly cute face twisted into his usual snarl.

"Come sit, we have an announcement."

Orion rolled his eyes, and grabbed the closest chair.

"You were saying." Nova said snarkily, a smirk on his face.

"Yes, as I was saying. None of us will be cumming during the month of Novembereth, that means no sex, or clients."

"This is bulls*t." Orion just stood and started walking to the kitchen.

"Wait, here me out!"

"I'm not hearing this. Just because you choose not to take clients, doesn't mean we shouldn't have too." Orion said as he continued forward.

"It's not that. This is about Lady Eleanor." Luca said.

Orion paused, looking over at Eleanor.

"I'm sorry, lady Eleanor." Luca said, realizing he'd spilled the beans.

The rest of the boys' eyes were on her.

"It's okay, Luca, you can tell them."

Luca took a deep breath. "Lady Eleanor... was cursed. And she can't orgasm until Decembereth."

The faces in the room twisted with confused expressions.

"Why am I only hearing about this now?! Who cursed Big Sis!?!" Orion said, punching his hand.

"Ori, it's okay. I'm fine. The curse will be broken in Decembereth. You all have no reason to worry." Lady Eleanor said, trying to calm the room.

"That's why I came up with this idea. Lady Eleanor isn't allowed to cum until then. So we should stand with her in solidarity. It won't be easy on her, but if we do it together, she wouldn't have to go through it alone."

Orion huffed. "Fine. I'm in."

"Wait seriously?!" Luca and the twins said in unison.

"Yeah, and if any of you blow your load or lie about it. I'll kick your a**! Got it." Orion said, walking up to each of them.

"We're in too." Twilight said, causing a surprised expression from Nova.

"Seriously??" He said looking at his brother, who just sat back and nodded. "Fine. We're in." He said with a hoff.

"What are we doing?" Lucky finally spoke up.

"Ugh, were you even listening?" Nova facepalmed.

Twilight leaned over to Lucky and whispered in his ear, and pantomimed jerking off.

"Oh!" Lucky said, his face blushing, and his tail sticking straight up.

"And I think that's all of us." Luca said, turning to Lady Eleanor with a smile.

"You guys, you don't have too. But I appreciate it." She said, giving them all a smile.

"Well if we're doing this," Twilight said, standing up and taking the chalk from Luca and erasing what he'd written. "Then we'll do it right." He said, scribbling something out before turning to the group with a smirk.

Written on the board above him:

No Nut Novembereth