Chapter 05: Sally's Family Goes Natu

Story Info
Lisa's dad accepts nudity, the women get together.
5.7k words
4.75
10.5k
16

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers

"Where's daddy?" Lisa asked as she went into the house.

"I sent him out on errands. How was the sleepover?"

"Great. The parentals went to bed right away. Jack and I talked. I slept with Sam. Oops, that did not come out right. I slept in Sam's room. In her bed. She was in it, too. I did not turn lesbian last night." They both laughed at the slip and the joke. "I am also still a virgin." She joked.

Her mother responded sincerely. "Thanks for telling me, you didn't have to. I never wanted to pry about that."

"How about you? Were you OK with getting naked? You seemed to be comfortable at the end."

"I was worried, but once you stripped down, I was much more comfortable. Once I got naked, and everyone else was bare, I was surprised how natural it seemed. The nudity was not sexual at all.

"I could do it again. I want to do it again."

As her mother kept talking, Lisa slowly pulled off her shirt as if it was nothing, revealing her breasts. Her mom still enjoys seeing them.

"There were a couple of challenging moments. The first odd moment was when Sam put herself in my face and then you did it, too."

Lisa said, "Oops, sorry. My bad." Lisa took off her shorts to be fully bare.

"Actually, it was okay. If you were male, I would probably have a different answer, unless it was your father, but no, not even then due to the 'no sex' rule. If it was your dad, I probably would have sucked him." This comment really surprised Lisa. Her mom was glad to see Lisa's surprise.

Sally continued "The other was when Mrs. Bree and Mrs. Green had their legs spread. They were clearly comfortable with it, but it will take a while to get used to." Sally got completely naked, too.

Lisa said "Nice, no panties. You were planning on getting naked." Her mom nodded.

Lisa continued "I was hoping we would. Looking at you yesterday made me feel good. It was nice being naked together."

"It is. I liked seeing you naked, too. It's nice now."

"I can help you get more comfortable with that leg spreading thing."

"How is that?" Lisa led her mom to the family room and they sat in facing chairs. Lisa spread her legs, putting one leg on each chair arm.

Lisa's mom asked her "What are you doing?" In a shocked tone.

Lisa returned to a decent sitting position. "Oops, sorry. I was getting you used to exposed women, like you said. Too much, huh?"

"Well, the ladies were sitting more normally, not so lewd." Lisa gave a little spread.

Still a little uncomfortable about the subject in general, Sally decided bravado was better than concern. "Never mind. The lewd position is fine." Sally proceeded to place her legs spread on the chair arms with a nervous smile. Lisa returned to her lewd position with a jokingly lascivious look.

Lisa kept her legs up, but returned to normal conversation "How was daddy?"

Sally said "If you mean about the event, he was fine with it. In fact, he said it was impossible to keep his mind on his billiards game because he was fantasizing about five nude women cavorting about. I told him it was mostly girl talk and no cavorting. He told me shut up and leave him to his fantasy.

"Reading between the lines, I think a big part of his fantasy is you. We need to think about how we do this to prevent him from either a heart attack or an extreme sexual encounter. If we proceed down this path with the families getting naked, I would prefer his first public erection not be in response to his daughter."

"Mom, you are right. I need to sit better."

"Why? It is naughty. I am growing to like naughty."

"Okay, can you see me grow? I like naughty. Your talk of daddy's erection is very naughty."

"Oh, you are really getting naughty, now. Let me see."

Sally went across the room and looked at her daughter's clit. She touched it and caused Lisa to give an involuntary shudder. Lisa started taking quick short breaths.

"Yes, I can see you have grown from all the naughty talk."

Sally went back to her chair and a very confused Lisa sat up.

Sally got worried and said, "Sorry. That was very wrong of me. I thought it would be funny, but I was wrong. Forgive me."

Lisa said, "I'm fine, and it was pretty funny; just unexpected. Now that I am past the shock you can check me out anytime. I need to go to my room now."

"Because of that?"

"Not just that. Last night. Jack last night and this morning. Sleeping naked next to another woman. Getting naked in front of you, and soon daddy. Thinking about daddy being hard. You touching my clit almost finished me. Now I need to finish me." Lisa went to her room.

Sally returned to her lewd chair position and let all of Lisa's comments become visuals. As her fingers did the dirty work, she thought about the girls playing with themselves out in the open where any of the women could see them. She imagined Bob getting a hard-on in front of their daughter. Maybe she sucks him off while Lisa watched. She imagined her daughter sucking off Jack. Maybe they would do a mother-daughter day sucking the boys. She thought of the girls masturbating all night. She thought of her daughter liking her clit being touched. She imagined touching Lisa until Lisa came. That pushed her over the edge. She screamed out loud at the intensity.

Lisa heard her mother's orgasm. She let out a loud groan of her own so her mother could hear her climax.

Sally welcomed Bob home with a deep kiss. "Nice welcome. What do you want now? Diamonds, pearls?" He asked.

"No, just you." She led him to the bedroom. She pulled off her shirt. No bra was expected. Shorts down.

"No panties?"

"I learned some new tricks last night."

She started taking off his pants, pulling down his underwear with them. His boner popped free. "So, you like my new tricks?" She asked.

She sucked his dick into her mouth. He laid down as she spent long slow sucks and strokes with her hand. Her other hand massaged his balls and massaged under them. It took a while, but he finally came. She swallowed his cum and, for show, licked her lips. She then went to his face and gave him a deep kiss.

"Yes, I like your tricks." He breathed out at her.

She kept rubbing his cock as it shrunk back to normal size. She kept on rubbing his dick and balls. He rubbed her tits, very gently, often reaching down to cup her pussy.

"What would you say to being naked around the house?"

"We are usually naked when we are alone."

"How about when Lisa is around?"

He tried to treat this welcome news calmly "Wow! This is a new trick. I think it would be okay. I do not want you to think I have a daughter fetish, but to be honest, I would like to see her naked."

Keeping her excitement in check: "I have always known you were curious about her naked body. I have seen you looking carefully when she is braless or in a skimpy swimsuit. No, I do not think of it as a perversion, just normal parental interest. You know I really do not see her naked, either. I liked seeing her yesterday. You do need to see her breasts. She has developed quite nicely. You can see her pussy, too."

Her invitations to look at his daughter caused his dick to jump. "Sorry," he said.

Sally laughed. "Your big-brain interest is platonic, but your little head gets its enjoyment, also. It is all good."

Bob said "I am sure she has seen dicks, mostly hard, especially Jack's. What do you think she wants?"

"I haven't asked her, yet, but I think she will go for it. She was fine at women's naturist night. And, yes, I am sure she has seen, touched, and tasted Jack's dick. I honestly think she is curious about your dick, especially hard."

"Tasted, huh?" As his dick jumped again.

"Of course, she has been dating long enough to have done nearly every sexual trick. Do I need to blow you again?"

"No, I would like to do it myself." He gasped as he stroked.

Sally matched him with her fingers. She panted "You are fantasizing about jerking off for Lisa, aren't you."

"You, too?"

"Yes, I am watching her watching you jerking. She really likes it."

"You mean she is, too?"

"Yes, and you come on her tits and she comes to that."

He exploded on his chest and stomach. Sally's climax is huge. They hug tightly over their shared fantasies.

"Don't get your hopes up, big boy. Sweet fantasy, though.

"I think that means you are okay with ogling her tits and her staring at your erection. I will ask her."

"Go."

Lisa was in the kitchen having a soda when she heard voices from her parents' bedroom. The voices were indistinct, with only stray words understandable. "They must be into it good," she thought, then "Did mom just say 'she comes?' Oh, my goodness, they are fantasizing about sex with me?" The unexpected thought caused her sexual excitement to peak. I wonder if it can happen? Can Jack join?"

Sally went to the kitchen. Lisa said "Cool, mom, you are naked. How did dad react to you leaving the bedroom that way? You were mostly dressed when he came home."

"He was surprised that I did not have panties, but I convinced him it was a good thing. My mouth can be quite persuasive even when using few words." Sally was surprised at her frank sexual description. "He was pleased I left the room naked.

"What I came to ask is whether you would be OK with us being naturists?"

"I would like that. It seems to work for Sam's family. How would you feel about dad seeing me naked and me, him? Erect?"

"It has given me pause, but I think I can do it. If not, we stop."

Sally called Bob into the room. "I have talked to both of you and think we should allow the household to be clothing optional. We can use the same rules as Becky's family. We stop if anyone objects. There will be no pressure or disappointment if it ends. Sexual activity is unchanged: behind closed doors; naturism is not about sex. I am OK with you, Bob, seeing Lisa naked. I am OK with you, Lisa, seeing your dad naked, even with an erection. Are you guys comfortable with it?"

In answer to it Lisa removed her shirt and stood proudly as her dad took in her breasts. Lisa looked at her mom and nodded assent to say it was OK for him to look. After a while, she removed her shorts to reveal her bare pussy.

Her dad said "No panties." And continued to look.

Sally said to Bob, "You have a beautiful daughter. Yes, she has learned the new clothing trick, too."

Bob got embarrassed, blurting "Sorry, I should not stare."

Lisa said, "No, dad, it is quite alright for you to look. Take your time. If it starts to bother me, I will let you know. Right now it makes me feel appreciated. I love you, dad."

Bob hesitated even more. Sally said "Like I said, you have a beautiful daughter. If your body shows that you like it, that is okay. We both have seen erections and they are nothing to be ashamed of in this house." Then in a comical sultry voice, "Show us how hard you are, Bob."

Bob unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. Sally looked at him encouragingly. He undid his belt and the pants hook, and let them drop to the floor. "I can learn new tricks, too. See, no underwear." His dick was standing out proudly.

Lisa said "I think it is my time to look. My boobs will always be visible. I doubt you can sport that hard-on forever. I like your penis, dad."

Her dad smiled at that. "I think I need to get ready for bed. Tomorrow is a long day." His dick was throbbing up and down as if to emphasize the point.

"I will be in soon, honey," her mom said.

"Mom, I could use your help." Lisa said. "Here in the family room."

Lisa took one of the arm chairs with her lewd pose.

"What do you need?"

"This has all been heady stuff. I think I have some swelling. Can you look?"

Sally put her finger on Lisa's clitoris. Lisa shuddered. Sally said "Yes, it seems hard and dry. Let's moisten it." Sally put her finger up to the first knuckle into Lisa's vagina, which caused her to shudder again, and then rubbed the clit. Lisa started breathing hard. She was thinking "It would be nice if mom drove me to orgasm, but I do not think she wants to and I am not sure she can."

Sally rubbed until Lisa let her mom off the hook "That is good. I think I can take over. By the way, thanks for putting your finger in, that was a nice addition."

Her mother went to the bedroom as Lisa rubbed herself off. Lisa made sure her orgasm was loud enough to penetrate the door.

In the bedroom Bob was on his back slowly rubbing his throbbing hard on. He asked "Is Lisa alright?"

"Yes," Sally said. "I think you just heard her come to the end of her issue for now."

"So, you helped her reach conclusion?"

"I helped her get started to her goal. She is an independent woman."

"Get on the bed, my multitalented wife. You have not only changed our family dynamic forever, you are solving your daughter's problems, but you can do mine right now."

He plunged his dick hard into her pussy. After about 30 strokes, she was coming. With her loud cries, he went over the edge, draining himself for the second time. He groaned loudly as his dick pumped about five times.

It was rare Lisa ever heard their lovemaking. They were always discreet. Now she heard her mom come, then her dad. There was lots of pent-up demand, yet, so Lisa rubbed out another one loudly, making sure her parents knew she appreciated it.

In the morning Lisa made sure she was up early enough to see her dad leave for work. She wanted him to see her nude as he walked out the door. Her mom was naked, too. He was clearly conflicted about leaving the two wonderful, naked women behind, but knew this was just the beginning.

After he left Lisa asked her mom "At naked night, did you happen to see Sam and me in the trees?"

Sally was a bit reluctant to answer. But she knew she needed her daughter's trust. "Yes." She said repentant.

"Could you see what we were doing?"

"Yes." Still repentant

"We did not see anyone watching. We thought we were being careful with the 'no sex' rule."

Now, using a guilty voice, she said "My first look was accidental. It was clear you guys were rubbing yourselves. It was very erotic. After that, when you went out, I followed and peeked around the corner. I am really sorry about breaking trust by peeping. It was naughty. It was just one more layer. You really got me hot."

"It is not like you set out to do it, nor were we well hidden. We could have gone to her room or some more hidden location. I actually was hoping to be seen. I am pretty sure Sam wanted to be discovered. I did hope you would be the one to see me. See us. Did you do anything about being hot?"

"Yes, I mimicked what you were doing. Very timely stimulation, that."

"You rubbed while peeping on us? That is hot! We saw you with Mrs. Green. So did Mrs. Bree."

"I thought you probably would. We didn't hide. She found me diddling while I peeped and scared the daylights out of me. She diddled to calm me down. I just wanted to continue doing it because it was so hot. Doing it with her was lovely. It would have been nice to come.

"I assume bra day led to your mutual rubbing? Did you guys do it then?"

"Yes. After Sam got me naked, she teased me into masturbating with her. I would not say I was seduced, because I wanted it to happen. Teasing the boys got me in the mood to be nude. I am nearly always horny, so her 'seduction' was truly welcome.

"And on sleepover night, I was ready to engage. I would have had to spend the night in Jack's room to get all my horniness resolved. I couldn't do that, so Sam was an alternative.

"Mom, the past week has been so intense that I just cannot come enough. Will you do it with me this time?"

Sally took Lisa's hand and led her to her marital bed. The sheets still had last night's love odors and Bob's residue. Lisa felt privileged to share her parents love nest. She laid down on her mother's side of the bed, so she could feel the now-dried wet spots. She reveled in knowing that just a few hours ago her father's penis had been inside her mother in this very spot. She looked at her mother's pussy and imagined her father's hard dick being lowered into her. She had a calm, satisfied smile.

Sally noticed Lisa looking at the dried cum and then her pussy and the erotic smile that crossed her face. Lisa was fantasizing about them fucking. Sally had not planned this, but wished she had. The women laid down. Lisa kissed her mother's lips. Not deeply, but she could not stop her tongue from darting out to touch her mother's tongue. Her mom returned the act. Sally pulled her mouth away to keep from too much oral intimacy. She kissed Lisa's left breast, then her right. She wanted to pull the areola into her mouth, but stopped with kisses around the breast and her fingers tweaking the nipples.

She then repeated last night's action, slipping her middle finger up to the knuckle and rubbing Lisa's clit. Lisa did the same for her mother's clitoris. The women independently decided that was enough. They put their hands on their own pussies and started rubbing.

Lisa was the first to come. She did so in her usually quiet manner. Her mother did not seem so anxious, probably because she had fucked last night. Lisa enjoyed watching her mom gently rub around and on her clit. Lisa bent down and kissed her mother's breasts. Her mom moaned as each kiss hurried the orgasm. Her mom's mouth began to open as the climax approached. Lisa put her lips on it and put the tip of her tongue in. Her mom sucked on the tongue tip a little bit and released it as her body stiffened into orgasm. Lisa watched her toes curl. Sally sagged into the bed. They hugged each other for at least five minutes. Small kisses on the face and lips. Darting tongues. The nipple-to-skin contact was exquisite, especially when they were able to get nipples to touch each other.

In the aftermath, there was no need to tell each other that they were loved. It was not necessary to promise to do it again. Both were concerned about starting an incestuous lesbian affair. Incestuous, yes. Lesbian, no. Both considered the relationship to be driven by the love between mother and daughter, not because they are women. The concerns nagged because both had masturbated with women, and they did not want to give that up.

Sally wanted to take it further. She had satisfying relations with her own mother, Lisa's grandmother, and thought it might be time to do the same with Lisa. Soon, she thought.

Things settled down for a few days after that. They were both still a bit horny all the time, but that was the human condition. Every once in a while, one or the other would settle onto a sofa or chair and masturbate. The lewd position was the favorite. They did not realize that the one masturbating would always pick a time when the other would see them. Invariably the other would watch and often join in. Both had developed into devout exhibitionists at least in the home.

Both women loved the exhibitionism because a solo session most often evolved to a mutual session.

Bob was the unwitting beneficiary. The women made sure they were both always around him when he was home. Bob realized that being nude made ordinary postures downright erotic. Squatting resulted in spread legs. Bending from the waist provided a great labial view from the rear. Just simple arm raises into high shelves or bending to a lower one gave different views of breasts. He never caught on that most such maneuvers were simply unnecessary and were performed for his benefit.

For the first three days or so, Bob would still spring up when Lisa approached and often when Sally did. Lisa's parents spent a lot more time in the bedroom and now that they did not have to hide the lovemaking, they were far more vocal. Lisa loved to hear one or the other, usually both, cry out "I love you" at critical moments. It made Lisa feel like she was spying on them. The unintended audible voyeurism helped her have a climax of her own. She more often than not let them know through her own vocalization.

jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers
12