Chapter 05: Sally's Family Goes Natu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His constant erections calmed down a bit and Bob was usually soft. Lisa and Sally did more maneuvers to get him excited. This meant that Lisa was often left to her own ministrations while Sally took advantage of her husband's excitement. Lisa loved the grunting, moaning, and cries of climax she heard from the bedroom.

Lisa reminded her mother she had not seen Jack or Sam recently. "Maybe we should get together for a girls' day and I can go out with Jack after."

Sally was definitely ready to try another girls' day with Becky. Maybe Cheryl, too.

Becky, Cheryl and Sally Vacation Planning

Becky, Cheryl, and Sally were naked in Becky's backyard one afternoon to discuss the next step, bringing in the men. The wine was flowing freely.

"Drink-up ladies. This is a difficult topic. You may not want to be sober." Declared Becky.

"You know, these girls' gatherings are comfortable because sex is not really an issue. Sure, we are sexual creatures, but if a woman is turned on, it is pretty much hidden. Obviously, with men, it is the opposite. I am not so much concerned that erections will happen. They will. And we all enjoy them. I am concerned about continuous erections embarrassing either the owner, the owner's significant other, or his family members. No pun intended.

"The typical naturist action is to cover it. On a beach or park, it is easy to lie dick-down, or cover it with a towel. In a house or a backyard, it is more difficult. I do not think we need them juggling a plate of food, glass of wine, and a towel. Wine stains are awful to deal with. Of course, they could carry the towel on the erection, but while it would be fun to watch, that sort of defeats the purpose.

"Also, the erection may last for a long time, we may miss their company. Besides, I do not know about you guys, but I like seeing erections and really do not want them hidden from me. And, yes, that includes Jack.

"I can only think about one solution, which is to ignore it. Not very effective, I think."

"There is always orgasm as a solution." Said Cheryl. "It seems to work in our house."

"So, we send him off to a bedroom to jerk off until it comes down?" Asked Becky?

"What if they get addicted to it? We could lose them for entire evening.

"We could have the men enjoying a circle jerk in a bedroom somewhere where we cannot enjoy it."

Cheryl added "if that happens, I vote for circle jilling."

Sally assented "Never tried it, but it sounds fun." Cheryl and Becky looked at each other with little head nods as if Sally was right.

Sally continued. "I guess I neglected to mention it, but we have gone naturist in our house." Applause from Becky and Cheryl. "It seems to be working out. Becky, you probably had double my experience with erections. I am not sure what you did, but in our house we use two solutions. The first is to ignore it. Well, not ignore it, as both Lisa and I find erections enjoyable. She gets to look; I get to touch. We have also taken to teasing him hard when he gets soft. The second approach is the orgasm solution. I do get more bedroom time. It is nice that Lisa teases him so I can get fucked." Her smile showed that she liked this way.

Cheryl said "You have a most considerate daughter."

Becky added "This might be best. Of course, we all need to think about what it means for all three of us to be exposed to each other's husbands and Jack, and vice versa.

"Any objections? Hearing none, we just don't do anything to counter it, but just enjoy it. Any orgasm solutions are behind closed doors, one man, and optionally one woman, at a time. Well, I guess the mix of folks is not part of the rule; have whomever you want, multiple men, multiple women. Since Sally's family is naturist, we include the kids in our next party. I will offer our house again because of the private yard.

"I, for one, am looking forward to lots of erections." Nods all around.

Sally addressed Cheryl "Did you see Becky and me in the yard on nude night?"

"Yes, I was in the house with the girls and we saw you guys touching yourselves. Hugely erotic, I might add. I assumed you wanted to be seen because you were in the light, right outside the back door." To that, Becky smiled.

Sally was hoping that was the answer. In mock anger, Sally said "Cheap trick, Becky, steering me there. But, at that point I was so over the moon, I wanted to be seen. Exhibiting and peeping were in my head, or cunt, as it were.

"Alright. It is now clear what happened that night and what everyone knows...so."

Sally assumed her favorite lewd position so the others could see as clearly as possible, dipped to get moisture, and started rubbing her clit. The others watched intently, enabling her to reach a strong orgasm. It did not take long for the other two to climax simultaneously.

The women continued to talk, mostly about erections and what to do about them, how the kids work into the equation, and so on. They all seemed to want the talk to turn them on, again. This was aided by frequent edging. Sally had not been aware of the practice, but quickly picked it up from what Lisa told her and watching Becky. After another hour or so, all of them were beginning to feel a flush and that urge to get off. Sally was the one to bring up the subject, again. "So, Cheryl, what did you have in mind?"

This took Cheryl by surprise and she was initially confused, but then remembered her remark about circle jilling. This was a new step with the women, all of them touching another woman with other women around. She decided that since no one was seemed to be offended, and no one was objecting, she might as well try. "I have never done this before, I have only heard of circle jerks and thought, why do boys always have all the fun? Let's try sitting cross legged in a triangle and then use our right hands."

Cheryl got on the floor, crossed her legs. Sally got to her right. This was nice, thought Cheryl. A new pussy to touch. Becky took her position. Becky reached into her vagina just a bit to get some moisture to rub over her cunt. The others did the same. Cheryl looked Sally in the eyes and gave her an adoring smile and unexpectedly leaned towards her with her head. Sally accepted the gesture and they joined in a very soft, feminine kiss. Tongues involved, but not deep. While kissing, Cheryl started rubbing around Sally's pussy. She was wet in anticipation and the folds were slippery. It felt heavenly. Sally broke the kiss and leaned over to Becky for the same type of kiss. She started on Becky's cunt. She liked what Sally was doing, so she repeated it with Becky and got the same slick, smooth feeling. Becky broke the kiss and leaned to Cheryl to complete the circle. Each woman had now kissed the other two and all had a finger in another woman's pussy, slipping and sliding around.

Sally said "I'll bet our circle is better than a boy circle, I got some wonderful kisses to get me going. I don't think the boys kiss."

As one of the women received a touch that worked them up pretty well, they copied the action on the next, hoping that woman would like it. It was not long before everyone was primarily focusing on clitoral stimulation with short breaks to allow the intensity to settle before returning to cause the recipient to climb a little higher. The light flushing everyone started with had gotten to be a flame in their cunts and in their faces. The kissing went on, but less often, as all were taking short breaths. With little exclamations of "Oh, god." "Yes, like that." "You are so good." And the orgasm chant of "I love you." Even with the short breaths, the kisses were delightful and helped increase the intensity.

Sally was first to come. She reached over with her left arm to pull Cheryl into a tight hug, but she did her best to keep her right hand going. Becky came next and hugged Sally. Cheryl put her right hand on her clit and started rubbing, as Becky was no longer able to keep her going, and she came next. All leaned directly into the circle for a long group hug. Tits pointed to the center of the circle with Cheryl's tits poking the other two women.

Becky said "Oh, Cheryl, I am sorry that I did not keep on you when I came. My orgasm was just too intense to focus. Sally, that was so, so, good."

Cheryl assured her "You were perfect! I like to take myself for the last few strokes. I was going to have to take over right about then, anyway. Even when making love to Bill, I sometimes add pressure to my clit to finish. He appreciates the fact that I relieve some of his 'performance anxiety.'"

"And you relieved me of my anxiety, too. I was beginning to fear I had let you down." Cheryl and Becky gave each other a big hug, ending with big smiles.

Sally added her compliments "Cheryl, you claim you have never done a circle jill before, but you must have some experience. You brought me off as well as I do myself. You taught me some new tricks, besides."

"No, I just did you like I try to do myself, albeit without the 'biofeedback' that I use. I am glad you liked it. We all need to try it again, in a different arrangement."

Cheryl paused, not sure how to proceed. "Would I be out of line to suggest adding in your daughters? All puns aside, but I know it is a sensitive subject."

Becky took some time before responding "We know the two of them have diddled each other. We have all seen it. It might be difficult for me to see an 'older woman' diddling Sam at first, but I think I can deal with it. Have either of you touched her before?" She asked honestly.

Cheryl solemnly admitted "I have to admit, that I did get a quick feel when we were playing grab-ass that first night. I was so horny and did not think to ask you ahead of time."

"Thanks for sharing that. She is an adult, you do not need to ask my permission. Yes, she is my daughter and I am highly protective, but she is a sexually active adult. I am sure if she did not like the touch she would have told you." After the tension dropped a bit, she added with an excited inquisitiveness, "Did you like it?"

"Oh, you are naughty. Yes, I did. I was really trying to figure out if the girls were getting each other turned on. She was quite wet. She left me with the impression she wanted me to keep it up."

"I expect she did. Heck, if you had tried me, you would not have gotten your hand back."

Sally tried not to show her surprise as she was finding out the beginnings of this tribe.

Becky did not say anything, but was now rubbing herself. Cheryl thought "Me touching her daughter has her turned on. This is the opposite effect than I expected." And Cheryl started on herself.

Sally was listening for how all this might go with Lisa. She thought to herself, "Yes, I could easily see both, Becky and Cheryl giving Lisa pleasure. My baby girl deserves it. I would love to watch." This fantasy of Becky and Cheryl standing next to Lisa and both using their fingers on her drove her to a quick orgasm. She thought "Seeing my daughter have sex with others should not have turned me on, but it does. Now I really want to see her with Jack." This new image brought a second orgasm immediately.

Becky asked Sally "Are you fantasizing about Lisa? That is so hot."

"And Jack." She panted.

Becky did herself again, picturing Lisa with her son.

12