Chapter 09: Naturist Vacation 1

Story Info
Becky's Tribe Goes To the Beach.
8.4k words
4.65
8.3k
9

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers

Naturist Vacation, Day 1

The group set out in two cars. Becky, Tom, Sam, and George set out in a four-seat sedan and Cheryl, Bill, Sally, Bob, Lisa, and Jack came in a six-passenger van a couple of hours later.

Becky pulled into the real estate office to pick up the house key a full hour before closing. An older woman of about 60 wearing a simple knit dress introduced herself as Kay, the owner. She said "I understand you are naturists."

"We are."

"So are we. The house is great for that. I can come by later and show you around, or you can discover it yourself."

"Thanks for the offer, if you want to come by, that would be nice."

Becky's troop found the house easily. The house was quite large and sat on the highest point on a ridge, the back yard looking at the ocean. No homes looked into the yard.

They proceeded to move their possessions into the house, into their assigned rooms, and quickly got naked and relaxed. About an hour later, the doorbell rang. Assuming it was the others, Sam opened the door to be confronted by Kay. Not knowing who Kay was, Sam quickly hid behind the door. Sam and Becky donned clothing and Becky reopened the door and introduced Kay to Sam.

Kay said "I am l glad you have gotten comfortable. Do you need anything? Oh, where are my manners? Would you mind helping with this zipper?" Becky pulled down the zipper and Kay dropped the dress to the floor, becoming naked in an instant. Becky and Sam followed suit. Becky then introduced the naked men who previously were not visible from the entry.

Tom said "We appreciate your casualness about nudity. This is going to make our vacation very comfortable." Privately they each appreciated her body. Her breasts drooped just as one might expect of a sixty-year-old woman, but they were not too large and were unexpectedly perky. Kay noticed the looks and gave the men an appreciative smile.

"Can I show you around?" Kay asked.

"Sure, that would be nice." Replied Becky.

After taking a brief tour, the others went about organizing. Kay led Sam outside to a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean. She went to a small patio near the edge containing a chaise lounge and a couple of chairs in a conversation arrangement.

"This is my favorite spot" Kay said, sitting on the lounger. My husband usually sits in that chair, pointing to one at the foot of the lounger. He can see the ocean to his left and carry a conversation with me. She stretched, laid on the lounger, returning her hands to the front of her pelvis, fingers outstretched.

Sam thought she recognized a question in Kay's position. She said "Please make yourself as comfortable as you wish. We are certainly not easily offended. I will leave you to your thoughts."

As Sam turned to leave, Kay requested "You do not have to leave on my account. Please sit in my husband's chair. Sam did, and then cast her gaze on Kay's splayed fingers and gave a knowing nod to Kay.

Kay thought she got the message and slowly moved her fingers diagonally towards her pubes. She kept her eyes on Sam's to look for signs she may have misunderstood. Sam continued to give an acknowledging smile and an occasional nod. Sam was being cautious, also, about her messaging.

Kay finally gave a lick to her middle finger and rubbed around the base of her clit. She proceeded to slowly and gently touch the very tip, and then back off to other parts of her cunt. Soon, she took an open-mouthed breath. She seriously focused on her movements.

Sam, mesmerized by Kay's focus, started on herself. She was definitely engaged in her own ministrations but kept her gaze on Kay, looking at her fingers and then her eyes. Kay's nipples were hard and protruding dramatically.

Kay came quietly, a look of contentment washing across as the climax subsided. Sam then came with a loud exclamation and her usual large smile of satisfaction.

Kay said "Thank you. I have not shared that with a woman for a long time. Don't get me wrong, I love it with my husband even more, but it is just different with a woman."

Sam replied "It was definitely my pleasure. I hope I can learn your contentment. You are so beautiful, and even more so during climax and after."

Becky had been watching from the doorway. The beautiful technique in the older woman and the youthful methods of her daughter were pure joy. Becky matched them, stroking to a satisfying orgasm leaning against the doorframe.

From a bedroom window, George had watched with fascination this new revelation about his new girlfriend. Wonderful discoveries built his infatuation with her.

Tom was across the room, behind Becky, watching. How could he be so lucky as to have three generations of women getting off without inhibition. As Kay and Sam approached Becky, he grabbed a towel to hold in front of his erection.

Kay said to Tom "Quite gallant, but erections are natural and do not offend me. If you have other reasons for covering up, feel free, but you need not cover up on my behalf. I do enjoy seeing penises, especially erect ones."

Tom hesitated, so Becky took away his towel. She was okay with a stranger seeing him with a boner. She rightfully figured he really did not object and actually appreciated her taking action. Sam went to the bedroom and brought out George and his erection.

They gave leave to Kay and told her she was welcome in the house anytime. Even if they were in it. In fact, they would be honored if she would come by frequently.

After the door closed, Tom turned to his wife and asked "Would you do the honor of a dance in our ball room?" They disappeared into their assigned bedroom.

Sam asked George "Can I give you a blowjob? Your dick is so inviting." She put him on a sofa, kneeled down and started sucking. Since he was already on his way by stroking to the backyard scene, he came in just a couple of minutes with Sam collecting all of his cum.

About 20 minutes later, Tom and Becky emerged. Seeing George was now flaccid like Tom, and seeing no clean up, Becky asked "Sam, are you going to be hungry for dinner?" All four of them laughed and George turned red.

They completed just in time. A few minutes later the doorbell rang. Sam peeked out the window this time before pulling the door open. Everyone was pleasantly surprised at the nude young woman smiling in the doorway.

Sam then realized that, only Jack and the women had seen her naked before. Bill and Bob had not. She was not embarrassed or concerned.

They unloaded the van as quickly as was physically possible, placed belongings in rooms, and stripped down. The women were concerned the men might be reluctant, but that was ill-founded. To their credit, Bob and Bill did sit with towels on their laps. They were both seeing four new naked women. Tom was also seeing two new ones, which, in spite of fucking Becky a few minutes earlier, caused him to spring a boner. He joined the other men, but did not cover up.

To the men, he said quietly, "Seriously, if you are not comfortable with my erection in front of your wives and daughter, let me know. I have no problem covering up." Both of them, said no, they would all see it eventually. Might as well be now.

The men stayed in the living room for another hour sharing experience with the drive, layout of the house, and so on. George and Jack joined them, covering up out of respect. The women backed off a little bit, but not entirely. Every few minutes one of the women would wander in with beer, pretzels, or chips and ask if the men needed anything. They would stay in the room several minutes, making sure the men had a good look at them, front and back. Each of the women did it, so that the men did not have to take surreptitious looks. If one of the men was caught staring, they would get a "come hither" smile in return, welcoming the aggressive attention, and the men began to relax a bit. They did not relax enough for the dicks to come down, though. That would take individual care.

The women made sure Sam and Lisa made several appearances. Sam, the premier exhibitionist, in particular, because she not only made natural poses at all angles, but would insist on rearranging the stack of pillows and other things. Her favorite was to show her ass to the men and then bend at the waist to the floor to give them a full cunt view. If she spread slightly and bent just right, her clitoral hood would show. She made sure she was only a few feet away for the best view. The other women privately applauded the performance.

Sam and Lisa were also favorites of the women. They all had fond memories of being that young. Most were, and still are, exhibitionists. They were always horny. They loved teasing men. They were pretty and desirable. While that still describes them, age and marriage has taken an edge off the more risky and naughty behavior. Sam and Lisa were still young and carefree and in a safe space.

Just before going out for a cunt show, Sam would claim she needed to make her clit hard for a better show. Lisa and the other women privately doubted it, but went along with it so they could watch her massage her clit. Sam loved giving shows to everyone. She usually also went to Lisa for stimulation. The second time she went to Lisa, Lisa pulled her closer and planted a kiss on her mouth. Sam responded by giving Lisa a little tongue, which Lisa held for several seconds. Becky and Sally exchanged smiles. Sally then pulled Becky closer and the women shared a small-tongue kiss. They then opened their arms to welcome Cheryl into the circle for all of the married women to exchange kisses.

The married women objected to Sam going to Lisa for her stimulation until Sam relented to be masturbated first by Cheryl and then by Sally. When it was Becky's turn Sam hesitated until Becky reached her hand down to Sam's pussy level. Sam stepped forward to receive her mother's fingers. Lisa then stepped to her mother to get her attention. Cheryl watched the mothers doing their daughters and did herself for a while and then moved up behind Sally and reached around to Sally's cunt. The tension in the room just became too intense. Sally was seriously turned on and couldn't stop rubbing her daughter's clit. Lisa came intensely from her mother's ministrations, grabbing the countertop to keep from falling to the floor. That caused her mother to come by Cheryl's fingers. They tried to keep quiet, but some noise was unavoidable from stifled moans and gasps. This got the men's attention. "Are you alright in there?" Tom asked. Becky was the most in control of herself and answered "It is all good. Just a girl joke about small penises." "Got to keep them guessing," she stage-whispered to the others, which resulted in some giggling. That convinced the men that Becky was telling the truth.

The men had no idea, yet, what their shyness was costing them. The women decided the men had enough time. The men had seen all of the women nude. The women wanted to see the men. Becky said "No towels allowed!" They marched as one into the family room and removed all of the towels from the men's laps. All of them were still erect. Tom and George got relief earlier, but there were three new nude women who conducted the full body view parade and then Sam's lewd shows. One orgasm was not enough for any of them. They each wanted to get off, and soon.

They ordered pizza for dinner. Cheryl got dressed to answer the door and let the delivery guy into the foyer to put the stack of boxes on a table and collect payment. Sam took the opportunity to pass across the foyer slowly. She acted as if she did not know the delivery was in progress. George got a little embarrassed that some college guy was getting to ogle his girlfriend's completely nude body. Then he realized it was only about ten seconds. These other guys have been doing it for hours.

The delivery guy could talk about this these ten seconds for years.

They all ate. Some at the dining table, some at the breakfast table. They were arranged with their respective wife or girlfriend to their right. George got the first inkling of why the right. Sam took a slice of pizza in her right hand and slipped her left to George's dick. Stroked him five times to take him to the verge, but not over. She never missed a beat in the conversation. For him to do anything to Sam he would either have to stop eating or eat with his left, drawing attention to himself. The men never came down.

After dinner, Cheryl asked "It has been a long drive and otherwise stimulating day. I think I need to put my lover to bed, does anyone mind?" Everyone said "That's a great idea, me, too."

Sally, Bob, Becky, and Tom conferred with Sam, George, Lisa, and Jack. Cheryl gave the rules. "We assigned one room to the boys and one to the girls. This is partly for George's mom's benefit. You guys will probably shift rooms all night. I am guessing that even if you do stay confined to your assigned room, it will not cut back on sexual activity." Jack and George groaned and started to object, but didn't because everyone was laughing. "George, your mom thinks you are rooming with Jack. Tell her you were assigned to his room when you get home. You guys are all adults. Figure it out."

The married folks headed to their assigned rooms.

Sam said "Clearly we are not using the room assignments. As far as I am concerned, we may even have one room too many.

"What did the men think about our performances.?"

"Starting with Mr. Bree. He has never seen either of us naked."

George said "No one said anything, but all attention was on any passing naked woman. Some of these guys have seen few naked women other than their wife since they were married. Sam, when you bent to the floor, I thought Mr. Bree was going to die. It was a toss-up on whether he was going to sniff you, or lick. By the way, you only posed for the married men, not for us."

Sam replied "Okay, get a good look. She bent over and held her ankles.

Lisa did the same for Jack. Then Lisa said "Now you, George."

Sam looked at George questioningly. He tilted his head to the side to say sure. She looked at Jack, and he nodded, yes, with a cute little smile. Jack was treated to a close view of his sister's cunt. Stunning.

After Lisa bent in front of George she asked "Does it look the same as Sam's?"

"Similar, but different. I would need both to compare."

Sam said "Lame, George," and went back in front of him. He stuck out his tongue and licked Sam's clit. Sam grabbed Lisa to keep from falling over.

"Shit, George, you almost made me come."

"Sorry," he said sheepishly.

"Don't be sorry, just be ready to complete it."

Jack asked "Do I get to compare?"

Sam and Lisa went to him. As Sam was bending, she said "You lick it and I will flush your tongue down the toilet. He did lick Lisa. She was tempted to make him complete the task right then.

Lisa asked "How about my dad?"

"Even with you, he was mesmerized."

Lisa said "Yea, my dad has seen me naked a lot, but never as a performer. He still pleases me by staring whenever I am nude. I do not think he will ever tire of seeing me or any other women naked."

Sam said "I will confess, my dad has seen my twat pose quite a bit. I doubt he'll ever tired of it, either. I certainly don't tire of showing. Do you like it, Jack?"

Jack turned red and looked at Lisa sheepishly, and said "Yes."

Lisa laughed and said "Sam pretty much admitted she liked for you to watch her. It is unfair you guys see each other naked and horny more than we do," pointing to George, "but it is what it is. As long as I get your spunk, I know you are mine." She smiled at all three of them.

Sam continued "Sorry Lisa and George; it is just fun and games. It doesn't mean anything. I do it to my dad, especially when I think my mom wants a fuck. It seems to work for her."

Lisa smiled sweetly. "Sam, go let him look again, okay?" And Sam did. It was everything Jack could do to not lick her. Jack turned even redder as Lisa, Sam, and George laughed good naturedly.

Sam said "You show him again."

Confused, she held on to Sam and bent over in front of Jack who engulfed her cunt with his mouth, tonguing her to completion. She collapsed on top of the two men, her mouth inches from George's erection. She got up carefully to avoid an accident.

Sam whispered "That might have been okay with me, especially a brief one. I am not sure Jack would be. Just ask if you want to do him, lover."

Sam said, "We will take the girl's room. Come, George. You are my girlfriend tonight and I need to be pussy whipped."

When they were alone, George said "I thought her mouth was going to land on my crotch." Sam wanted to test the waters.

Sam giggled and said "Your cock could have done irreparable injury to her throat." George groaned. "I thought she might take advantage of you."

"No."

"I saw the look she had as she looked at it. She likes sucking cock as much as I do, she looked interested. Would you like that?"

"You are the best cocksucker I know. Why would I want another?"

"Variety."

"If you wanted it, sure, I could do it, but it isn't like I would try to make it happen. I care for Jack, too."

"She wouldn't do it unless Jack was on board. I am not going to suck Jack so there is no reciprocity, unless you do him." More giggles.

"Lisa is never sucking my dick." He did, however her a great blowjob before going to sleep.

Naturist Vacation Day 2

In the morning all of the men were flaccid and smiling: grinning, actually. The women were happy, too.

After breakfast, they headed to the beach. They had to go down a 200 ft+ cliff to reach sand. Good clothing optional beaches are hard to reach for a reason. It does not keep out all the looky-loos, but it cuts the number. The beach was a little crowded right at the bottom of the trail. There was also a couple of creepy guys at the bottom. The regular folks far outnumbered the couple of creeps and the park rangers were on duty to help. One guy going up close to women and stroking an erection. Interestingly, he did get a couple to join him. They sat a short distance apart and the couple watched the guy jerk off discreetly. The rest of the beach was sparsely populated.

They moved down the beach. There was a nice group collected at a volleyball net. They were all naked and well behaved, about equal numbers of men and women. Most likely these were naturists who took the concept seriously. Becky's troop wanted a little more privacy on their first day, so they went another 100 yards down the beach to an area with lots of space. They spread blankets, got out water and sunscreen and got naked.

The beach was very wide between the waterline and the bluffs. Most sunbathers set up about halfway up the sand. This way, they were away from the bluffs where stones could fall down on them, and not so close that the beachcombers could get a detailed view. Some, of course, set up just above the waterline to be closer to the water giving a better view of the beachcombers and the beachcombers a better view of them.

Becky's troop was set in the normal place to give them some privacy. If the group closest to the water bunched up, folks in back were shielded from prying eyes.

As the men peeled off their clothes, they watched the women carefully. There is an appealing voyeuristic feeling that comes from watching a woman getting naked in a public place. Becky removed her shirt first, her tits exposed to the group. She folded the shirt carefully and then lowered her shorts. All of the men got a voyeuristic thrill knowing she did not wear panties. Some would be surprised when the found out their own wives had a bare pussy. She folded her shorts and, bending at the waist laid them on the shirt. Most of the group got either a front or side view of her tits as they hung tantalizingly straight down. George and Sam got the rear pussy view. Sam was convinced her mother chose her place carefully just to please them. Sam did not hide her stare, as noted by Cheryl. George was fixated. Sam will need to remember to thank her mother for starting George's day memorably. George was the first man naked and the first lying on his front.

jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers