Chapter 09: Naturist Vacation 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam pulled her shorts off first, to show her pubes. The men, and women, still looked even though they had gotten nearly gynecological views yesterday. She eventually finished with her shirt. The others followed until all were naked. All of the men were lying on their front.

Once they were settled, a couple from the naturist group came by. Becky and Sam greeted them. The couple introduced themselves as Anthony, "call me Tony," and Violet. Tony said, "We do not remember seeing you here before."

Becky answered, "No, this is our first time at this beach."

"So, you have been to naturist beaches before?"

"Yes, my husband, Tom, over there, and I were active naturists before we had children. Once the children arrived, we just got tied up with careers, raising children, and other activities. We lost time for naturism. And, frankly, it did not fit our lifestyle. Now that our children, this is Samantha, over there is Jack, are adults we decided to take it up again. Thankfully, our kids decided to join us as did several of our friends."

"Okay, so you understand the basic principles we follow."

"Of course. I tend to summarize it as 'do not offend others.' Is that your understanding?"

"It is as good one line summary as I can come up with."

"That is why I have not introduced you to my husband, son, and Samantha's boyfriend. They are punching holes in the sand to avoid embarrassing you good folks and themselves."

Violet gave a muffled chuckle.

"We will come introduce them when we" Becky glanced at Sam with a smirk "can resolve their problem, discretely."

"Where are you staying?" Violet asked.

"We rented a house labeled 'Naturist Retreat.'"

"Not the house owned by Kay and Allan?"

"The very same."

"We know them well; they are here frequently. We love their place. The privacy. The view."

Sam added "That view is stunning. You know they have a special patio right at the edge with a chaise and a chair. Kay showed me the view. I absolutely loved it."

Tony replied. "We have been in those exact seats. I sat in Alan's chair. From my perspective, the view was wonderful." Violet smiled as if she was remembering the event.

Sam said, "Maybe we can find a chance for the two of you to do it again. Speaking of views, with the cliffs and ocean, you can get some nice views right here. Since my good-for-nothing boyfriend is busy fishing for sand crabs," again Violet's chuckle, "can you hold this end of my towel so I can straighten it?"

Tony reached down to hold his end. Sam turned around to face the other end, straddled the towel, and bent at the waist to pull her end taut. Tony got the full rear beaver view. Violet did, also, and struggled with not laughing out loud, just ending with a smirk. "She eventually said "Yes, the views on the beach can be quite lovely. We definitely enjoy them when offered. We can offer similar views down in our area. Come when you can."

As they walked away Tony said "This group could be trouble. We need to watch them."

Violet poked him in the ribs.

Becky lay next to Tom and said "Do me." Tom felt his erection throb. "She wants me to fuck her here?" He thought. Then she handed him the sunscreen and laughed. Tom looked around the beach carefully. The nearest group to the right were almost out of sight. The naturist group was closer, but far enough away as to not see anything. Getting on his knees, his erection was horizontal to the ground.

All of the women were watching it. Sam and George were behind him looking at his exposed anus and his balls. This was a new angle for her. She never realized his balls hung so low. It was difficult for her to resist reaching out and heft them in her hand. "I want to touch his balls, how about you, George?"

"Absolutely not." Laughter.

Tom finished Becky's neck, back, buttocks, legs, and ankles. He started to probe between her ass cheeks. She remarked that if any cream enters any orifice, she would have Sam remove his balls. He stopped and Becky turned onto her back. She did her own face, neck, ankles and feet. The ankles and feet were particularly fun because it gave her a chance to spread her knees towards Sam and George. George was certainly being treated to every intimate part of her body. Sam made sure is mom saw his erection give an involuntary jerk. Yes, Sam owed her mom big time; so did he.

Tom certainly saw her showing off and thought "He is one lucky stiff. He gets my beautiful daughter and he gets the best view my wife can offer. I am getting used to this idea that she still wants to show off. Pretty innocent fun amongst appreciative friends. Of course, my daughter shows off for us all, too, and I get to fuck Becky."

Now that Becky was lying on her back, Tom knew that Sam and George had a great view up her legs from her toes up to her pubes and breasts. If he did her tits from this position, his butt and balls would block their view, so he turned sideways. The tip of his dick was a foot from her face. He saw Becky staring at his hard-on and balls. She was humored at what the others must think of this position. His butt was mostly towards the water. Cheryl and Bill were between the ocean and Tom, so the beachcombers could not really see he was erect. Tom applied sunscreen to her tits. He made sure it was rubbed in carefully, especially her nipples. Becky was getting turned on in a relaxed way; she was really enjoying his attention, but wanted to participate. She rotated her head and took his dick in her mouth. Her right hand cupped his balls and gently rubbed them. Tom's rubbing motions forced his head in and out of her mouth. He thrust once in a while to add to it.

Becky realized this was the first truly intimate act both of her children had seen between them. This was exactly what she and Tom discussed, and now she could do it. It included their boyfriend and girlfriend and various parents. It definitely did not feel dirty. Naughty, yes, but cleanly naughty.

Sam watched as her mother gave her dad a blowjob. This was her and Jack's first look at penetrative sex between their parents and it was not in their bedroom, but in full view of their friends. From rubbing her body to engulfing his dick, the actions just seemed so natural and unforced.

George said "Wow, I did not expect anything beyond masturbation between your parents. You are lucky to have such an open relationship with them."

Sam replied "I'm lucky, but my expectations were the same as yours. They have never done anything like this in front of either Jack or myself. That changed when I met you and I saw Jack get blown by Lisa. You have seen everything Jack and I have seen and at the same time."

Sam had been hoping to do a public display also. Her parents got her excited and broke the ice with their friends, so this was the time. She made sure the others were blocking any view of her and George from the beachcombers and the naturists. She sat up, so George sat, too, with his prick pointing skyward. Sam took ahold of his dick and started rubbing. He placed his hand on her pussy. She was wet. She was definitely hot from displaying herself and watching her parents. As he looked around, he realized that all other action had stopped. Their facial expressions revealed everyone was getting sexually excited.

For Sam, this was to break all her taboos. Her dad was going to see her in a sex act. Her mom was going to see her with George. There was not going to be anything hidden from her friends. She looked at her mom who gave her a very sexually excited smile and a nod, to her dad who was nearly frozen, but allowed for a small smile and nod. She smiled excitedly at the women who had engaged with her sexually. George rubbed her up to the point of release when she moved his sick to her mouth so she could finish herself. After her orgasm she gave him great head, swallowing everything he had. They got into a deep lover's kiss for two minutes as they recovered from the occasion. Sam was happy to not worry about anyone seeing her engaged in sex. Her exhibitionist was now in full flower.

Following Sam and George's lead, Bill had sat up showing how hard he was. Cheryl took Becky's action as permission. She bent down and took him in her mouth and started sucking with vigor. It did not take long for him to fill her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, but quite a bit ended up in the sand.

The sexual tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Tom started on Becky's pubes. Pubes can be done in five seconds. After briefly pulling her mouth from his hard-on Becky give another orifice warning. He took five minutes to finish her pubes. Just before the five minutes we're up, he gave a little thrust. Becky let go of his head and his cum jetted across her body, some landing on Cheryl. "Thanks," she said with mock anger. "I just avoided getting splashed by my hubby and you just undid that." She picked up the cum spurts with her finger and ate them. She then leaned over to kiss Bill and he pulled away to everyone's laughter.

Sunscreen took an hour. Throughout the process beachcombers were walking the water's edge. If they got within 50 yards, everyone would stop the antics. After the walkers got far enough down the beach, the troop would go back to applying sunscreen.

Sam grabbed a large towel and a smaller one and said "George, come chat with me." She set their beach towel just above the waterline and the two of them enjoyed the infinite sight line across the water. She laid on her back with her legs in front, slightly spread.

George said "I like this view."

Sam replied "I am glad you do. I hope you are looking at it for years to come. Or is that 'years to cum?'"

The first beachcombers came by. The man noticed Sam from down the beach. His partner noticed him noticing and smiled to herself. She knew this would enhance their afternoon lovemaking. Once they were closer, she could appreciate George's dick. It was flaccid, but not entirely so. Nice.

She also enjoyed looking at Sam's tits and her spread. Some of the inner labia was visible. She thought "This will be good for my husband. I kind of like the view, too. She is pretty. Maybe I am looking too much. I do not want to annoy her.

"But she just smiled at me and took a good look at my pubes and his dick. My boyfriend is also looking carefully. Not staring, but enjoying what he sees. Her boyfriend is also looking at my husband's dick! Oh goodness, this guy's dick is getting hard. That is so nice. It will be nice to see them when we come back. Oh my, my husband has a bit of a chubby. It should go down, soon. If not, I will need to find a vacant area and blow him. That will be fun."

Sam said to George "You seemed to like that. Which one caused this?" She asked as she pinched the head of his partially hard dick. "Him? Her? No, probably both because they both appreciated looking at you."

He reluctantly answered "Mostly her. I liked looking at her bare pussy. Sorry about that. I sort of feel like looking at her is cheating, and you are so much prettier. I think what got me hard was the fact that they appreciated seeing you."

"And you, too. I recognized that look in her eyes seeing your dick. She liked it. Looking at her, and him, is definitely okay. I do not consider looking to be cheating. I looked at her, too, and at him. He had a nice chubby walking away."

"Yes, he did."

"I knew you looked. I am glad you can admit it. I hope you do not mind, but I am going to expose a little more."

"I guess that is okay. I am still getting used to you showing off for strangers; I get jealous of them. I know there's no reason for it because I am the one who gets to sleep with you tonight, so it must be a lizard-brain thing. I might get jealous, but it turns me on, too."

"You know, if I had not been showing that day, we would not have met. I think you are getting into exhibitionism. I think you are beginning to like showing me off. I think you like people seeing your dick. You should, it is a nice one."

"You were exhibiting? I didn't notice."

"Lisa covered me up so you wouldn't see. She thought you might tell Jack."

San later announced "Here comes another couple. Let's cover your erection, but a little carelessly." George jumped from partial to full.

As the couple got close and started side-long glances, Sam stretched and lifted her knees. She kept them apart for a while and then raised herself into a sitting position and encircled her knees with her arms, knees still spread.

The woman smiled a bit at Sam's exposure. She definitely liked seeing George's shaft not quite hidden by the little towel. Her husband was less guarded in his look at Sam. Sam thought "She liked looking at us, but was not happy I was showing. She did not like her husband getting a good look. He is definitely in trouble."

Later, Jack, George, and Tom were finally flaccid. Becky, Sam, and Lisa took them down the beach to introduce everyone to Tony and Violet. The women carried towels with them, just in case.

Tony and Violet were in beach chairs. Sam introduced everyone. Violet said "Please have a seat." So, Sam laid out beach towels and they sat. Violet seemed to relax a bit and slumped a bit in her chair. As she relaxed, her legs splayed in a relaxed position. Violet took a good look at the soft penises and continued "It looks like everything came out okay."

"Time will tell. I doubt it will take long before we have to start again."

"That is okay. If anything comes up here, we can provide cover." At that, Tony started to get hard. Not real hard, but a definite chubby was forming. He wrapped one hand around it and his balls and squeezed. His dick increased in size. He casually put a towel across the arms of his chair, leaving his now partial hidden from everyone except those sitting in front of him.

Sam glanced at Lisa to get her attention and then deliberately looked between Violet's spread legs. She seemed to be separating them constantly. Lisa followed Sam's eyes, as did Becky. Sam said "Indeed, you do have some attractive views from here. I am curious how this works with naturist tenets."

"Just as your mom said. 'Do not offend.' Are any of you offended?" No one responded. "There you have it. We had enough interaction with you to determine that answer. We were quite impressed with your discretion in solving your problems. No one here saw anything and, except for someone showing off," looking directly at Sam, "apparently the beachcombers did not, either. I have to say, Sam, you used our friendship with Kay and Alan skillfully. I want to put your observations in play here and now. Is that okay?"

"I would love it, but isn't it a bit risky here with your friends?"

"Yes, but the risk increases the fun. Besides, most have them have seen my half before. Shush. It is a secret. But the secret offends no one." As Violet was saying this, she had draped a towel across the arms of her chair, too. She had started making lazy circles across her spread cunt. Tony was lightly jerking his mostly erect cock. "If you must know, most of them know what we are doing right now because they have been in your seat. Everyone we have entertained enjoyed it."

Sam and Lisa had draped towels across their laps, too. It seemed if they kept the towel hem near their crotch, it protected them from most viewing angles except for Tony and Violet.

Violet was seriously involved with herself. She was panting slightly. She was focused on Sam and Lisa alternately. As both of them showed signs of arousal, Violet would quicken her pace to stay slightly ahead. It was obvious to the six visitors when she came, but no one else was likely aware. Not so with Sam and Lisa, both of whom had difficulty with composure. It was good no one could see their faces in ecstasy.

After a discreet time, the six took leave. The men carried the towels this time. Violet said "Come again."

Back at their beach spot, Becky told everyone to "Drink lots of water. If you are not peeing often and clear, you are getting dehydrated."

Cheryl complained "The boys can see if they are peeing clear. How about the girls?"

"Have Bill watch."

"I would like that, but I want you to confirm it, first."

"OK, all of us girls are going to check each other's pee."

Becky had been watching the naturist women. Some went on a spot near the bluff, usually behind a rock. Most, though went more than waist deep in the water. She figured that was to pee rather than to cool off. They went deep because the swells were about a foot high. If they only submerged their urethra, on the outflow from a wave, their pee stream would be visible. Some did not go in the water, but simply let everyone see the stream, but that was rare.

Lisa and Sam went deep. Cheryl and Sally just stood just ankle deep and showed their stream. This got the attention of the men. The women looked, too. It seemed everyone was interested in seeing it flow. A beach combing couple watched. Once they started mingling with the "girls," they, too went ankle deep and let it flow.

The men came down to the water line and showed, also. The female beachcomber watched with interest, as most of the men were sporting slight chubbies. Not enough to get in trouble, but enough to attract attention. The man just smiled while the woman got her jollies.

It seemed the men tend to compete at everything and they engaged in a pissing contest. Becky said "You needed to piss in the sand if you want to compare length. Oops, I meant distance."

Tom said "Do you think you can do better?"

"I don't know. I cannot beat you on length, but maybe distance. Watch."

She sat on the wet sand, spread her legs for all to see, including the beachcombers, and let loose a stream that was definitely farther. The male beachcomber's penis shot up.

The female beachcomber said "Great, what are we going to do with that? No towel."

Tom said "That was impressive. But the men were standing up."

"OK, we can do that next time. Cheryl, how is my color?"

"Looked fine to me."

"Becky told the woman beachcomber "You can take care of him in our camp."

As they got to the blankets, the female beachcomber asked Becky what she meant by "Take care of him."

Becky replied quietly "We do not object to sex play. If you want him to jerk off, or for you to jerk him off, blow him, or even fuck, we do not mind. None of us will be offended. We can even circle around so others cannot see you. If you want us to watch, we would enjoy that. If you want privacy, we will turn our backs with no peeking. What the heck, some, or all, of our merry, depraved group may even do it also."

"No one will try to touch us?"

"Only on invitation. If you are more comfortable with discreet company, my son and his girlfriend or my daughter and her boyfriend would be glad to engage in manual or oral activities while you guys are busy."

"This is a great offer. If you can shield us, it would be nice to have someone masturbate with us."

"Sure. Sam and George, can you join our new friends?"

"Sure, mom, that would be fun. Can you watch?"

The beachcombers both looked a bit surprised at the "Mom."

"I am mostly providing cover, but yes, dear, I will watch as much as possible, if you like." To the beachcombers "We have recently expanded the activities we allow in the home. I hope it is OK with you."

"Sure," the woman said. "Just not what we expected. Exciting."

"I understand. Okay, gang, we need to form a protective semicircle for these lovers. Face outward for appearance's sake. If everyone is looking in it will attract too much attention. Swiveling heads are okay."

Sam took the woman's hand and led them away from the water, behind the group. Sam sat facing the man and George sat facing the woman. Sam broke the ice by fingering her clit. George rubbed himself up. The beachcombers followed their lead.