Chapter 09: Naturist Vacation 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam asked "Do you want or need anything?"

"No. I have never had another couple join us. I haven't even had a woman watch before. I think it is the same for Edward. This is very nice of you."

"I can assure you; it is definitely our pleasure."

The four went for another couple of minutes and Edward came first. As a courtesy, George had sped up to match as close as he could. He came 30 seconds later. Two more minutes and the girls had orgasms.

"That was great, thanks guys," said Sam.

"That was the best."

"I hope we can do this again sometime." Sam replied.

The beachcombers sauntered off with a dangling penis.

Sandwiches were brought out and, since alcohol was not allowed, sodas and water. After lunch Sam, George, Lisa, and Jack continued down the beach to see what was there. The people were spaced farther apart and sat farther from the water. They noticed quite a bit of sunscreen application. It usually stopped as the four walked by, and then rapidly resumed.

They also noticed more solo men and a few male couples. The number of people increased again, being predominantly single males, male couples, or small groups of men. They figured most of the single men were cruising and the small groups were probably regulars who formed friendships. There were often pairs or trios of females. These did not look like romantically attached females. Their behavior was more like the men who drifted by their stakeout. They would look at the men carefully.

They noted that a lot of men sat with their knees up and knees spread. When Sam's foursome approached, the men would cover up or take other evasive action. The group decided that Sam and Lisa would walk ahead and Tom and George would trail. Sure enough, some of the men displayed their erections to the women and cover up for the men, or vice versa.

If the men gave a show, the girls would give an obvious stare. In most cases, the exhibiter would rub their dick for the appreciative audience. They usually did not do it to completion.

In the first case the women encountered, the guy had a monster dick. They stared in appreciation. The men stopped to avoid queering the deal. The exhibitor started stroking. Lisa took a step forward and the exhibitor showed appreciation. She gave him encouragement with appreciative smiles. He finally exploded across the sand in front of him. They applauded and moved on. He covered up when the boys came by.

The next guy was not as large, but he rubbed with enthusiasm. Unfortunately, when he came close, he stopped. He laid back with his erection pointing straight up. The girls moved on and the boyfriends followed at a distance. As they approached, he covered up.

After the kids joined the married folks, Becky motioned to Tom and they moved to the water. The others figured a pissing contest was forming.

Becky said "Towards the wet sand." Tom held his penis high and arched his back. Distance was marked. Becky put one finger on each side of her urethra. She pulled her fingers apart and upwards. She let a huge stream go. Much farther than Tom. A few of the naturists came over to watch. They all applauded for both of them. One of the naturists got a hard-on watching Becky spread.

"Damn." He said as he walked back to his towel.

We all packed up and headed home. "Did anyone give you shit for fucking in public?" Sam asked.

Her mom said "No, we did not fuck."

Sam laughed. "Darn, I was hoping to see it. Maybe some other time."

"In your dreams."

"Yes, they are. Jack are they in your dreams?"

"Of course."

"How about you, Lisa?"

"Definitely."

Cheryl said "and they will stay there."

Sam asked George "Have you ever seen your parents make love?"

"No."

Lisa told Sam "I would like to try the showing thing down at the water. Care to join me?"

Sam said "Definitely. You want it just us, or the boys, too?"

"The boys, too. I hope they can stay soft for a while."

The ladies laid back, slightly spread to George's appreciative smile. Jack looked at them both showing to passersby.

Sam asked Jack "George really liked the view, how about you?"

Jack said "Twice as good as what George said."

One older couple came by with both members quite pleased with the four young folks being unembarrassed by their nudity.

A gay couple started toward them. Sam said, Guys, I think you are on show. Can you repeat your pond event?"

Both looked embarrassed. Jack said "But that was just us buds, and we were both scared."

"Dude, just do it for us. We want to see their pricks hard. As Put your legs up so you rub between them, and rub slow to minimize shoulder movement."

When the two men were within about 15 feet, both Jack and George started stroking. The two beachcombers slowed their pace and stopped right in front of them. They both had chubbies, and one started significant elevation. "Want some company?" Asked the hardening one.

Lisa said "That would be nice. Care to sit on our towels?"

The two sat down and the hardening guy had a full erection. His friend was not far behind. Hard guy said "Do you mind?" As he started to rub.

"That is good, thanks."

The four men got into it with gusto. Just before hard guy was ready to blow, Lisa handed him one of the small towels. He spurted into it. His friend took the towel and caught his cum, too.

Hard guy said, "Thanks, that was a timely release. I was really horny."

"We really liked it."

"I take it these guys are straight, right?"

"Yes."

"Damn, they look nice. Well, thanks for sharing. It is always good to get off with straights."

As they packed up to leave, Sam announced "I am not covering my tits until I have to." All of the women donned shorts and walked to the bottom of the trail. The guy with a hard-on was still trolling. Everyone donned a minimum of clothing, climbed the trail and went to the cars.

On the way up Sam and Lisa made sure the groups behind them got lots of ass peeks. The girls turned around frequently to enjoy the view. Often the bags they were carrying caught their skirts, allowing the others going up the trail a good frontal view, too.