Chapter 1

Story Info
Frustrated Ophelia is taken to a club for relief.
4.6k words
4.26
7.7k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dalton402
Dalton402
394 Followers

"So, it is just you and Matt now. How long has it been since the children moved out?" Sara asked with raised eyebrows at her friend, Ophelia, with a little smile as she took a sip from her coffee.

"Yes, Harry and Lia have flown the nest," Ophelia said smiling but there was sadness around her eyes.

"It must be hard but it means you and Matt will have been getting better acquainted again," Sara suggested with a wicked grin.

Ophelia's smile disappeared but the sadness around her eyes remained, "I wish we were but as soon as Lia left, he started doing projects in the house. He is building a den for himself. He says he always wanted one but he is always too tired in the evenings and has little time for me." Opelia wiped away a tear.

"Oh, I am so sorry, Ophelia," Sara said moving seats to sit next to her friend and taking her hand to comfort her. "You are having sex, aren't you?"

Ophelia slowly shook her head, "We haven't had sex for months. I feel so frustrated all the time."

"You don't think he is seeing someone else?"

"No, he isn't. I'm sure of it. I know he still loves me but I wish he showed it sometimes."

"Have you tried talking about it with him?"

Ophelia slowly nodded, "He always falls asleep while we talk, though."

"Are you, erm, taking matters into your own hands? I can recommend some very good toys."

Ophelia flushed a deep red, "Every day, I penetrate myself with a dildo and use a vibrator when he is at work. I can still orgasm but it isn't enough."

"What do you mean," Sara asked with a furrowed brow, shifting slightly. The sudden talk of dildos and vibrators had got her a little hot a bothered.

"I need a cock, a big hard cock inside me," Ophelia growled. Sara was taken aback by her normally mild-mannered friend talking in this way. "I use a thick ten-inch dildo and it still isn't enough. I need a cock! I need to feel a man moving in and out of me, roughly fucking me and, oh, feel him pump hot cum inside me!" Ophelia's eyes widened with horror at what she just said and the manner she said it in. "Oh! I am so sorry! I don't know what came over me!"

"The problem is that nothing is coming over you or even in you, dear," Sara replied, deliberately misconstruing what Ophelia meant. Sara thought for a moment, "How much do you need cock, Ophelia?"

"More than anything," Ophelia whispered.

"I might know a place that might give you the cock you need," Sara said a little cryptically.

"You mean go somewhere to cheat on Matt? I couldn't do that!" Ophelia gasped.

"I'm not talking about cheating. You're not going to have an affair. I'm talking about going somewhere to get cock. It is somewhere for women like yourself can meet young virile men and get the satisfaction you're not getting at home," Sara assured her.

"I'm not sure I could," but Ophelia sounded more than a little interested. "How young?"

"That depends on you. They are in their early twenties to mid-thirties. Too young for you?" Sara asked with a raised eyebrow watching Ophelia's interest grow with amusement

"Where is this place?"

"I can't tell you that. It is a private club which you have to be recommended to join. I can do that for you but this is very important. When you go there you must be prepared to have sex. It is not a place for just watching young eye candy and masturbating when you get home but I can guarantee you will have fantastic sex. It will make you feel not only satisfied but also younger."

"How do you know about it?"

"You know when Don and I had marriage problems? Well, it was because he had erectile dysfunction and it was leaving me as frustrated as you are now. Ever since I went to the club, I have been getting the sex I need and I'm a lot happier. It saved our marriage."

"You're still going? Didn't Don resolve his problem?"

"Nope, and he knows I go there and what I do there, well most of it."

"Wow, that is understanding."

"He isn't crazy about it but he knows I need to have sex. It takes a real man for that and I love Don more than ever. It isn't for everyone though. I've seen a few women whose marriages ended when their husbands found out. Are you interested?"

Ophelia thought for a moment as she was tempted before dismissing the idea, "No, why would a young man like an old lady like me?"

"Because they like an old lady like me!" Sara replied a little haughtily. "And late forties isn't old. We're in our sexual prime, Ophelia. You need to take advantage of this time of your life!"

"But my body isn't attractive!"

"Take off your clothes," Sara told her firmly.

"What!"

"Take off your clothes. Don't worry I'm not going to seduce you. I prefer cock to pussy. Let's see what we are working with."

Ophelia reluctantly began to undress.

"Keep your underwear on," Sara said in a business-like manner. "Stand on your toes like you have heels on and turn around." Ophelia turned around as she was told. "Ophelia, you have a great figure, lovely boobs, and a great ass but you need some sexy clothes and lingerie. Put your clothes back on! We're going shopping!"

Ophelia had to admit that she was interested. A young man lusting over her body, she was getting wet just thinking about it but she wasn't sure whether she should or if Matt would understand.

Ophelia and Sara enjoyed their impromptu shopping trip. They both looked for the sexiest and sluttiest dresses they could find with matching underwear, stockings, and shoes. They also got their hair and nails done. Ophelia reluctantly agreed to get her pussy trimmed and waxed leaving a small patch of hair whereas Sara had hers completely waxed.

"Come to my house for 6pm on Saturday," Sara told her friend. "Don has gone on a golfing weekend so you can stay the night so you don't have to face Matt straight afterward. It will help the guilt dissipate."

"But I still haven't agreed to go," Ophelia objected.

"That dress you bought and pussy wax was you agreeing, and I don't expect to go alone!" Sara told her with the expectation that her friend would be joining her. "That is a come and fuck me dress, where else are going to wear it! You won't regret it, I promise you."

Saturday arrived and Ophelia ate a baked pasta dish that Sara had cooked for them before they started to get ready.

Ophelia looked at herself in the mirror. She had never worn anything so short and revealing. It was a sleeveless sequined dress. The V-neck showed off her cleavage and the hem of the dress only just about hid the top of the hold-up stockings she was wearing. Her hair looked fuller and shinier than normal and cascaded down her back. She bit her lip and looked at herself in the mirror, she felt sexy for the first time since before she was pregnant with her first child and also a little bit dirty. She realized that she actually liked the feeling. Ophelia turned around and looked over her shoulder and smiled as she saw the swell of her ass as it was hugged by the tightness of the dress. The dress felt soft and the lacy thong she was wearing rose snugly in her ass.

She was snapped out of her own mesmerization of her reflection by Sara asking with a flamboyant pose, "How do I look?"

Sara looked sexy and glamorous. She was wearing a split-leg gold sequin dress that went up to her hip, three-inch heels, and her red lips looked seductive.

"Are you wearing underwear?" Ophelia asked her and Sara gave her a naughty wink in reply.

The butterflies in Ophelia's stomach were all over the place on the taxi ride to the club. She was grateful that Sara could feel her nerves and held her hand throughout the journey. When they got there Sara showed a pass and gave a password and the two women entered.

"Mrs MacKenzie," a good-looking and well-dressed young man said politely to Sara, "welcome back." The way he said it made Ophelia wonder how often Sara came to this club.

"Thank you, Jamie. This is my friend, Mrs Kilbride, I spoke about on the phone."

Jamie gave Ophelia a nod and a beautiful welcoming smile that made her go weak at the knees, "Welcome to the club, Mrs Kilbride. I hope you will enjoy your visit." He then gave an amusing apologetic look which made her laugh, "I'm afraid that all new visitors must go through an induction process. We have some very strict rules that must be adhered to. Mrs Mackenzie will sign you in as her guest then we shall begin. If you would both be kind enough to follow me."

The two friends followed Jamie up a flight of stairs and into a stylish office.

"Please sit down," Jamie said indicating a sofa with a glass coffee table in front of it. He got some paperwork from the desk and placed them on the coffee table before he poured two glasses of Champagne. Jamie sat down on the sofa next to Ophelia. His smell was intoxicating and his closeness electrifying to her. "The boring bit first," he said showing her a piece of paper. "Here are the rules, we expect our members to have complete discretion here. We expect them not to talk about who they saw here and under no circumstances take photos or videos. To ensure this you will need to sign this agreement, which all the legal speak says that we can sue you if you are not discreet. Due to the nature of the club, all gentlemen members must be regularly tested for STIs. You can use condoms if you wish but you can have unprotected sex without worry. You will be expected to have sex while you are visiting, our gentlemen members join here with the expectation that they will find a willing partner for the evening and finally no money must change hands for any sexual relations. We also do not tolerate rape, sexual assault, or coercion to have sex if one party does not want it, your safety is our priority. If you break any of these rules you will be escorted out with a lifetime ban. This is a respectable establishment and we expect all our members and guests to be dressed accordingly but seeing how lovely you are dressed I can see that will not be a problem," he said with a smile. "We also recommend that you do not date or approach any sexual partners outside the club, it helps avoid any awkward encounters. Most of the ladies and some of the men are happily married, so I am sure you understand."

Ophelia was finding Jamie's charm, closeness, and smell overpowering and she wasn't paying any real attention to what he was saying. Her breathing became ragged and she realized that Jamie was turning her on. Ophelia leaned into him and turned her head without thinking for a kiss. Sara looked on with an amused look.

Jamie suddenly pulled away, leaving Ophelia to come to her senses and realize what she had tried to do.

"I'm sorry, Mrs Kilbride, employees are not allowed relations with members or guests. Also, I would like to apologize as that was a small test to see how serious you are and I'm pleased to say you passed." He gave me a piece of paper and Sara a piece of paper, "If you can please fill in these forms, then we can proceed with the tour."

Once the forms were filled in Jamie gave Ophelia a card, "If you would like to become a member, Mrs Kilbride, on your next visit show this at the door and we can proceed with your membership application."

Jamie then refilled the ladies' glasses and they began the tour.

"If you could check your handbags in here," Jamie asked politely, "so you don't have the temptation to look at your phones while you are in the club then we can carry on."

With the handbags checked in, Jamie opened the door and Ophelia entered a world she never knew existed. Upbeat music you could dance to was being played at a respectable level. The club looked fashionable yet not pretentious. Most of the women were over forty and the men were from their early twenties. The bar was situated at the back and had expensive-looking spirits behind it. Ophelia then noticed the people. There were couples and some threesomes. What they were doing shocked her. Some were dancing, some women were making out with men young enough to be their children, and some were engaged in some sort of sexual activity. Watching them got her a little hot and bothered.

"Let's go to the bar first," Jamie suggested, seemingly unfazed by what was going on around us. "The bar offers the usual beers wines and spirits. Also, the bar staff are highly skilled at making cocktails. There is a menu here. You can sit on the sofas, at the tables, or at the bar. Dancing is very much encouraged."

Sara wasn't listening to Jamie; she was eyeing up potential sexual conquests.

"How many partners can you have in one night?" Ophelia asked innocently.

"How many do you want?" he replied with a smile and a wink. "Seriously though, we recommend you don't work the room if you get by meaning. It is considered the height of bad manners by our members to keep all the men to yourself but saying that if you can persuade several men to focus on you for the whole night then that is perfectly fine." Jamie took me to another door, "Kissing and cuddling is encouraged in the bar area but oral sex or hand-related activity is discouraged. If it makes a mess don't do it," I blushed a deep red at that. "Full intercourse is forbidden. If you do, you will be escorted from the club and even have your membership revoked. However, if you do want full intercourse, and you will," Jamie opened the door and we entered another part of the club, "you can use these rooms. There is a red and green light above the door. Red means occupied and green means available. When a couple have finished the light will stay red until a member of staff has cleaned the room." Jamie then opened a door to an available room. It was small but tastefully decorated. "All the rooms are the same. The condoms can be found in this box and the wet wipes are here. These bins are for any used condoms and wet wipes. Do you have any questions?"

"No, thank you, Jamie. You have been very helpful with a smile," Ophelia said with a flirtatious touch of his arm.

"You're welcome, Mrs Kilbride," he smiled. "Let me escort you to the bar area and you ladies can begin to enjoy your evening."

"You liked Jamie, didn't you, Ophelia," Sara said laughing, once they were alone at the bar drinking cocktails. "I thought you were going to jump on him in the office!"

Ophelia blushed a deep red, "Was I that obvious?"

"Uh huh," was what I got in reply. "In all seriousness, forget about the staff. That is a non-starter." Sara's eyes then opened wide, "Oh, I'll be right back." Sara then disappeared. I then realized all my nerves had gone thanks to Jamie and simply drank my cocktail sexily through a straw.

Sara then returned with two hunky-looking twins on each arm, "What do you think, Ophelia? Aren't they delectable? Would you like one?"

They were good-looking but not my type. "No, you can have them both," I replied before my hand went over my mouth at the scandalous thing I said.

"Don't mind if I do," Sara replied quickly and she gave each twin a deep kiss in turn. Sara and Ophelia talked while the twins kissed and massaged Sara's body. It didn't take long before things got heavy between the three of them and all Ophelia was getting was, "Uh huh," and "Mmmm" from Sara as she lost her train of thought.

Ophelia could see she wasn't listening so she watched fascinated as the twins serviced Sara. One kissed her on the mouth, and her neck and massaged her breasts, while the other began knelt on the to suck on her toes before kissing up her long legs. Ophelia soon realized where his destination was. He parted Sara's legs exposing her completely bald pussy.

Sara gave a loud moan as the twin began to lick her pussy which was silenced by the other twin kissing her and pushing his tongue into her mouth while he freed her breasts and played with her nipple. After a few minutes, Sara began to look distressed and began trying to grab anything nearby a twin, the bar, thin air then her body shook as a powerful orgasm shook through her.

The twins released her and even by just looking at her face Ophelia could see she was no longer there. The twins then guided Sara to the door where the rooms for intercourse were. Ophelia sipped her cocktail nervously, feeling very alone.

"Do you mind if I join you?" a voice said close to me. OPhelia looked up and saw a well-built, muscular man looking at her. She would have guessed in his early thirties. He had light brown skin and was well-dressed. Much more my type than the twins.

"Of course," she said, the words getting caught in my throat.

He smiled and pulled around another stool.

"I saw your friend getting taken away by the Williams twins. She is going to have quite the night," he said with a small laugh, shaking his head.

"She was more than game, I think," Ophelia replied with a laugh.

"That she did but she left you alone," he said. Ophelia bit her lip in awe as she looked into his lusty, dark brown, and beautiful eyes. Her pussy tinkled at his words and she knew that she wouldn't be alone for the rest of the evening. "Is it your first time here?"

"Yes," she answered as she began to study him. Ophelia sipped my drink sexily and licked her lips provocatively as she did so.

"Would you like another drink?" he smiled and Ophelia flushed red when she realized she was drinking from an empty glass.

"Yes, please. A mojito,"

"A good choice. The mojitos here are the best in town."

While he ordered their mojitos, she crossed her legs and hitched up her dress so the top of my stockings was on full view.

"I'm Jacob, but everyone calls me J," he said, introducing himself and extending out his hand.

"I'm Mrs Kilbride," Ophelia told him accepting his hand which felt strong and his touch caused a jolt of electricity go through her. She didn't know why she introduced myself like that but it made their meeting feel naughty and a little bit dirty for her.

They talked and flirted as they drank our mojitos. It was so long since Ophelia had flirted with someone. It was so exciting. She rested her hand on his large leg and a flutter went through her stomach when she felt how hard and strong it was. She was mesmerized by this young man and when he leaned forward, she raised my head up for a kiss but instead of kissing her, he whispered in Ophelia's ear,

"Do you want to dance?" Ophelia realized that theu weren't flirting, he was seducing her and this was the next stage of his seduction. She was a more than willing passenger as she took his hand and walked to the dance floor.

They danced to several lively songs and he led her and twirled her as they danced. He wrapped his strong arms around her waist from behind and she ground her ass into his groin and felt his large dick in there. She knew at that point that they were going to have sex.

A slow song came on and they slow danced to it. A hand slid down Ophelia's back and grabbed hold of her ass. A small moan left her lips and my breathing became heavy. Ophelia was getting very horny. J then began to gently kiss her neck before he looked into Ophelia's eyes and they kissed, slowly at first but shortly after he had his tongue in Ophelia's mouth. She could feel his erect cock in his trousers as her body moved against him and her pussy ached for that cock. Soon she couldn't take it any longer,

"Fuck me, J. Take me and fuck me," she growled.

He looked at her with a surprised expression. Ophelia had a feeling he hadn't finished his seduction and she was already demanding to be fucked.

He took her by the hand to the door to the rooms. Ophelia could hear the moans and grunts of people having sex which added to her arousal. They quickly found a room with a green light.

Once inside Ophelia reached up and grabbed the back of J's head and pulled him into a kiss. His hands pulled up her dress and grabbed both bare cheeks of her ass with his hands. She could feel her pussy dripping. Ophelia's other hand went down and began to stroke J's cock that was straining at his trousers.

Dalton402
Dalton402
394 Followers
12