Chapter 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unzip my dress," she told him forcefully. J was totally taken aback by the sudden change in the power dynamic between them but he did what she told him. "Take your shirt off!" Ophelia then barked, "I want you naked!" she removed her dress and tossed it on the floor and went on her knees to remove his trousers. She would have liked to say she did this slowly and sensually but the truth was that she almost ripped them off him. She had no idea what came over her. She was predatory and he was here to fuck her.

With J completely naked, she attacked his cock. It was a smooth, ridged masterpiece. She licked hungrily up and down his shaft. She stroked and sucked his hairless balls and ran a hand from his asshole to his balls. His groans and grunts were music to Ophelia's ears.

"Mrs Kilbride, that feels so good," he moaned.

Being called Mrs Kilbride as she was sucking his cock felt wonderfully dirty to Ophelia, like she was corrupting this young man. She surprised herself by having a small orgasm just from that. His breathing became ragged and she could taste the saltiness of his precum so Ophelia took his cock out of my mouth. She was here to be fucked not to swallow.

Ophelia kissed up his body before she turned him around and pushed him onto the bed. SHe hung my tits over his face,

"You know what to do!" she ordered him and he began to massage and kiss them. Ophelia then forced her nipple into his mouth. She had another small orgasm but small orgasms were not what she needed. She needed a big earth-shattering one.

She climbed onto the bed and laid down on her back with my legs open,

"Lick me J, make me orgasm with your tongue and fingers!"

J meekly knelt down and plunged his face into my pussy. He licked and sucked with abandon,

"Oh God!" Ophelia moaned. It had been so long since her pussy had been touched. "Lick, Lick my clit J! Lick my clit!" she gasped.

Her breathing became ragged but his rough tongue wasn't enough. She needed to be penetrated,

"Fiiingers J! Use your fiiingers!" she was on the edge. J thrusted a finger inside her as he licked and she moaned long and loud. "More J, I need more fingers!"

J put another finger then a third but his fingers were too big for anymore but Ophelia felt wonderfully full. Her hips began to buck,

"Harder J, I need it harder!" and he began to thrust harder with his fingers. His only purpose was to please me. Ophelia began to mew as her hips bucked then it came,

"Take them out J, take them OUUUUT!" she screamed desperately. As soon as J took out his fingers from her pussy, her back arched, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she squirted an orgasm.

"Mrs Kilbride, are you ok," Ophelia heard J ask. Her eyes adjusted to the light as she returned from the darkness. "Mrs Kilbride, would you like me to fuck you now?" J asked politely. It was a thrill to get this large, muscular man to be so submissive."

"Fuck me J! Fuck me hard!" Ophelia ordered, coming back to her senses, getting onto all fours. When he went for a condom, Ophelia almost shouted at him, "No condom, I want to feel you!" she was so needy and desperate.

J lined himself to Ophelia's pussy hole and thrusted himself in. She gave out a mixture of a moan and a gasp as she felt him enter her. J then began to fuck her.

"Is that it, J!? I want you to fuck me hard!" Ophelia growled with frustration.

"Yes, Mrs Kilbride," he grunted as he picked up the pace. She had another small orgasm. How Ophelia loved being called Mrs Kilbride while being fucked. It made her feel powerful and in control.

"Harder, J!" she demanded. Ophelia could hear and feel J's balls slap against her clitoris making her moan. She began to move her hips in rhythm to J's thrusts, her moans became louder until she orgasmed hard. "More J, I need more," she begged.

Sweat began to glisten off J and Ophelia orgasmed again and again.

"I'm going to cum, Mrs Kilbride," J told his older lover, his face a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Ophelia turned to look at J, "Cum inside me, baby! Cum inside me!"

Ophelia and J watched each other as they fucked until J let out a roar and flung his head back and shot ropes of cum into Ophelia whose body shook with one last orgasm.

The pair stayed still panting. Ophelia then pushed her hips back into J,

"Don't pull out, J. I want to feel you inside me a little longer," Ophelia pleaded.

"Was that ok, Mrs Kilbride? Is that how you wanted," J asked nervously as his dick became soft and fell out of Ophelia's pussy. He wasn't sure what this woman had done to him but pleasing was all that mattered.

Ophelia turned around and began to kiss J passionately. Her tongue forced its way into his mouth,

"That felt so good, J," she told him gratefully as she pulled away for air. "You are such a good boy, J. You gave me exactly what I needed." She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of J's cum dripping out of her pussy.

J got the wet wipes and wiped his dick and Ophelia's pussy clean before the pair kissed once more,

"You go on ahead. I'll meet you in the bar," she told him, stroking his cheek. "You gave me quite the fucking. I just need a moment to myself to recover.

Ophelia watched J get dressed, biting her lip as she watched the good-looking and well-built young man who gave her the fucking of her life, dress. When J had left, she threw herself onto her back to enjoy her orgasmic afterglow.

12