Chapter 10: Naturist Vacation 2

Story Info
2nd Vacation Day and Drive Home.
9.4k words
4.58
7.7k
8

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers

Back from The Beach, Vacation Day 2

They got to the house and got naked again.

Cheryl, somewhat loudly, said "I am going to get peeing lessons from Becky." She grabbed Becky's hand and led her to the back of the yard facing the slope down. Everyone followed.

"OK, Becky, how is it done? Where do I place my fingers?"

Becky stood behind Cheryl. She separated Cheryl's labia. She moved her finger around until she found Cheryl's urethra. The search required several passes across Cheryl's clitoral hood. She made several more passes than strictly necessary. All of the women knew that Cheryl was just "playing dumb." She just wanted Becky to rub her in public. Becky was having a ball playing along. Bill, in particular, was enjoying watching Becky play with his wife's cunt in public. He was getting a bit stiff as Becky rubbed Cheryl's clit. He had been imagining the two of them together. It was now playing out in front of him and his friends.

Once Becky had the opening exposed, she pushed her fingers up slightly to point the urethra forward and said "Just pee a little." Cheryl produced a stream in front of herself. "Now you try it."

Becky removed her fingers and Cheryl placed her fingers in the same way, including using extra clitoral passes. Bill was at half-mast watching his wife masturbate for everyone. That she was genuinely enjoying her teasing the men and teasing herself made it that much better. Cheryl asked, "Is this right?"

Becky got down in front of her and looked directly at Cheryl's clit. She then used her own fingers to gauge Cheryl's positioning. This required a couple more clitoral passes. Bill was fully erect seeing Becky place her face right in front of his wife and rubbing her. "Looks and feels right to me. Does it feel good to you?"

"It sure did." Cheryl let fly a high arching stream.

Like a first grader, Sally waved her hand around and with mock excitement said "Now me."

Becky went through the ritual again. On the "finger position check" Sally whispered with a fluttery voice, "I got it. Just don't touch me again right now."

When Sam waved her hand, Becky told her to use Sally. She was not ready to jill her daughter in front of the men. Sam asked Cheryl "Can you show me how to pee standing up?"

Cheryl answered "Of course." And then quietly, "You know I love touching your young pussy. You ready to have your brother, father, and boyfriend watch?"

"Never been readier, I love you touching me, too." Cheryl went through Becky's elaborate ritual to increase the time she could touch Sam. After Sam demonstrated her proficiency, she quietly said to Cheryl "That was really nice, but I liked your pussy grab even more. We need to work George into this." Both comments got a lascivious grin from Cheryl.

After all of the women got a chance to pee outside and get rubbed almost to climax in front of loved ones and friends. Sam told Lisa. "I think the two of us need a lot more practice." They were giggling. The men were not sure what was so funny.

Becky and Sam were sitting in chairs opposite each other in the living room feeling quite mellow from the sun and pee lessons.

Sam loved the view and a feeling of familial love filled her. She asked "Do you remember our first nude day with Cheryl?"

"Of course. That was such a special day for us. I will cherish it always."

"Can you repeat it with me, now?"

"With everyone watching?"

"Absolutely. I want everyone to see us watching each other. I want daddy and Jack to see how we got here. Is that too intense for you?"

"I think it is just the right intensity. I would love to repeat our discovery of each other."

Both women settled back in their chairs, spread their legs so the other had a clear view of her fingers. They started lubricating and rubbing clits at the same time.

Tom saw them start in. He went over to watch, his erection leading the way. He looked at each for permission and they both nodded assent and continued wordlessly. Jack joined them. Looking at his dad's dick purposefully, he started stroking. His father took him up on the invitation.

Sam startled the family, and worried her mother, when she suddenly got up. Her father thought maybe he pushed it too far. Sam went to the back of the assembled friends, grabbed George's hard-on and pulled him to the right of her chair. She placed him next to herself with her brother on the other side of him. Tom was between Jack and Becky. She smiled at the assemblage of 'her' men next to her. Her mother smiled to Sam to acknowledge her thoughtfulness. Wordlessly, Sam continued making out with her mother's eyes while their men jerked off.

Cheryl tentatively stepped to Sam's left. Both Sam and Becky mouthed "thank you" to her. Bill, knowing this was primarily for the women to renew their intimacy, stood slightly behind her, to her right. It really felt good to be part of the circle jerk. He stroked easily.

Sam saw George's telling signs that he was ready. She used her left hand to keep building her orgasm and used her right to push George's right buttock. He turned to face her. She reached to pull Jack's penis slightly. He turned to face her and quit jerking. When he realized she was only rotating him, he resumed jerking towards her.

Becky rotated Tom to face herself. He moved his body, but continued to rotate his head to watch his daughter, wife, and son alternately approach climax.

George shot copious amounts of semen onto Sam's tits. Jack was also ready. George's cum splashing onto Sam's tits pushed Jack over the edge and he added to the pile on her tits and tummy. Sam finally came in waves. It took a couple of minutes to recover. Bill and Cheryl were both surprised when Sam turned Bill towards her and he also shot onto her tits. Sam thought "Wow. In most cases boyfriends shoot onto the ground, a towel, or their own stomach. Once in a while I swallow it or take it on my tits. Three on my tits at once, what a trip!"

Masturbation being an integral part of their sex lives made Becky and Tom attuned to each other's level of excitement. Becky cried out loud as she came. Tom shot three hard spurts onto her tits and several more onto her tummy.

Cheryl, not accustomed to doing it standing up, came and gently collapsed to the floor.

Sam, Becky, and Cheryl all stood up and embraced each other pressing their tits together tightly and gave each other light tongue kisses.

As they broke the group hug, Sam said to Cheryl "I probably need a very deep kiss from your husband."

"Why is that?" She asked, concerned.

"No one has ever come on my tits without kissing me first or being my brother. And we usually do a lot more than just kiss, first." Sam laughed.

Cheryl gave her a huge smile and said half-mast "Go give him a deep kiss. He will still come to bed with me. Hell, blow him if you need to do more than kiss. He will still be mine."

"Right idea." Sam said, laughing out loud.

"I was joking, but the more I think about it, I would be willing if I could watch."

"It is a tempting suggestion. I do like sucking cock and his is really nice. I will consult my new boyfriend. He just might have an issue."

"Why did you take his cum, by the way?"

"I figured you could not take it standing up and I did not want it on the floor. I also thought it would help him bond into the troop. But the real reason was 'because I wanted it.'"

That gave Cheryl a chuckle, but her face showed scheming. The idea of Sam blowing her husband got her excited. Maybe she should blow George.

The women got a damp cloth and a towel.

Sam took her mom aside and said "I love how that came out. Would it be alright with you if daddy came on my tits some time?"

Becky said "This was best for this time, but yes, I would love to see him come on you. Maybe I should start him up with a hand job, blowjob, or even intercourse. You still have not watched us make love. I am thinking I really want you to."

"I am ready, also, but I want to see him come inside and not interrupt it just to give me a pearl necklace."

"We will do it."

Lisa had wanted to join in next to Jack when his mom and sister did it, but the event was really about how the women had bonded. It was not a men's event. Jack was only added because it was his family, so Lisa held back. Now she approached her parents. "I think it is our turn."

Sally agreed "I think that is a wonderful idea."

Sally took the chair that Becky had been using. Bob pulled up another. On her way to Sam's chair Lisa talked to Jack. "I would really like it if you can try again with my family. You are as much a part of our family as your birth family." Jack realized just how special Lisa is. He pulled up a fourth chair across from Bob. This was different to be sitting directly across from another man. Jack decided he wanted to watch Bob.

Lisa started and the others followed her lead. Indeed, Jack was able to come again and sent a couple of weak streams onto Lisa's tits. Bob came on Sally. The ending four-way group hug spread the cum around. Lisa and Sally shared a lingering tongue kiss. After his own deep kiss with Lisa, Jack said loudly enough that Lisa's parents could hear, "Thank you. You are the best thing a man could ask for. I love you."

She answered quietly, but loud enough, "I love you, too, Jack."

At bedtime, Sam, Lisa, Jack, and George settled into the four-chair circle to try one more time. The others gathered in the room to watch, and as a way to help those with exhibitionist tendencies to release. All four were able to come, But Jack said it was his last for the night. Lisa said "Knowing you, that is a definite maybe. I will not put you on the spot, except possibly to watch."

Becky gave her a thumbs up. "If you need help, call me."

Sam, Cheryl and Sally all said "Me, too."

Vacation Day 3, Beach Time

At the beach, they set up in the same place. As they passed the naturist camp, they did not see Violet and Tony, unfortunately.

"Did you guys discover anything interesting down the beach?" Bob asked in general.

Jack answered, "I am the wrong one to say. We saw very few women. Mostly it was gay couples and groups. There were individuals. Some were gay men trolling. Some men were showing off their erections, some for men, some for women, some for whoever would watch."

Sam said "Some of the men did not want to come. Maybe they only do it once per day and wait until later. It was fun to watch one guy spout. Big dick, too."

A couple came down the beach and set up just a little farther down from where they were. Sam noted "I'll bet they are up to naughty. If they wanted privacy they would have gone farther. For not naughty they could hang with the naturists. George, let's try to figure it out."

Sam and George were already sitting facing the new folks anyway. As George shifted, his erection sprung out. "I guess I need to lay down and let this relax." He spoke.

"Sure, lay down, but keep it handy, so to speak. It might be useful."

The neighboring woman lay down with her head away from Sam like she was lying in bed with Sam at the foot. She had her right leg flat on the sand and her left vertical. Sam could easily see the folds of her labia. Sam lay on her back as if she were reading a book, feet on the ground, knees up. She lazily spread her feet and joined her knees. She hoped the other woman could see her labia. Sam told George "Slowly sit up and let her see your dick. Now cover it, but let the head show."

The woman did a "come on" motion. Sam and George walked over. George hung his towel in front of him, but not carefully, so she was able to see him hard. The woman made space on her blanket so all four of them could sit cross-legged, with knees almost touching. Sam was waiting for some sort of greeting, but the woman simply wet her fingers in her mouth and rubbed her pussy. Sam copied her movements. After a short time, again with no communication or warning both men started rubbing their hard cocks. After their experience with the folks at the end of the beach yesterday, Sam and George were cautious about being cheated. That is, coming first with no quid pro quo from the new couple. It seemed like a game of chicken. All four of them were approaching their personal point of no return when the woman said "let's stop." George found it difficult, and his new buddy seemed annoyed, but no one crossed the line. Sam was relieved.

Sam said "That was delicious." We are new here. What goes on with you?"

The woman said "We like to watch public sex acts. We add to the acts by masturbating. We find lots of people love to watch masturbation and will reciprocate by masturbating, sucking, or fucking for us. Sometimes they will be doing things, like fucking, and will stop as we approach. We will stop nearby and rub a bit. If the folks want to be left alone it is pretty obvious, but some want company and will invite us over.

"Do you become a part of the act other than showing and watching?"

"Mostly we give the exhibitionists an appreciative audience and we give voyeurs a simple show. We like both sides of the equation, so everyone gets something of pleasure. On occasion we may aid them by touching them. I enjoy giving women a rub. He jerks off men. I have jerked off men, but not many times and not lately. We do not fuck or do oral with strangers for fear of disease. Rubbers just disrupt spontaneity and do not work with sand so abstinence works best for us.

"But sex is not permitted on public beaches, right?"

"It is not permitted. We do need to be discreet about it. The park rangers can cite us, or even arrest us for various public indecency charges. The naturists down there are quite diligent. If they see anything they will usually talk to you first. If you do it again, they are likely to call the rangers, police, or sheriff.

"They have caught us a couple of times and told us to knock it off. Some of the folks are okay with some playing as long as it is consensual and no one can really see us. If a child is on the beach, it is really serious. We do not even do discreet acts in that case. We have a truce that works. We are really careful and have never attracted attention on our own. It is usually the newbies who do not understand. Sometimes they figure it is fine if a beachcomber figures out what is going on. It adds to their excitement. Part of our job is to school them."

"But, how did you think our group would not be offended?"

"I obviously baited you and you sent me signals that you were willing to play. We worked into it slowly. If I saw any indication that you were not willing, I would have stopped and moved to a different spot. I know we miss out sometimes, but better to miss some than to be told to stay away.

"Boy, I am glad we chanced it with you. That was hot. You took me right to the edge. I almost went over."

"Oh, yes. 'Hot' is the word. I was just about to stop when you did. Just a few more strokes and I would have been gone. I know George had a lot of trouble stopping. Your guy sure looked annoyed I think he wanted to shoot, for sure."

"Yea, he loves to come. Hates to stop. But I hate it when he is so drained that he cannot do me when we get home. When he behaves, he gives me the best orgasms and he comes so much it is unbelievable. His impetuousness is my cross to bear."

"About orgasms. You seem to avoid them on the beach so you can go all out at home, I take it? We are realizing we have to require reciprocity. If I come, I expect you to, also. It looks like there is some game-playing on the beach."

She answered "You seem quite astute for a newbie. I am not going to play that game with you."

Sam said "As far as participation, you read us right. We love to watch and be watched. Public exposure is our favorite, so the beach is perfect. Our whole tribe is into watching and showing. I am starting to believe most humans have some of that in them.

"George and I do not fuck, but we love to do pretty much anything else with others.

"When you choose to go to completion, George and I are really ready."

"I would love to come with the two of you, or more if they want. Large groups are huge fun. Of course, it looks like you may already know that. I can give up my afternoon fuck for a group orgasm."

"Oh, yes. This group has formed rapidly and yes, it is a great group. They will all do what George and I do and some will fuck in addition, even though we have not watched that, yet. I have not asked, but I expect they would enjoy performing for you. Few, if any of them, however, have had this sort of opportunity before, so you may need to help them reach potential.

"Do you want to come over for introductions?"

While the two women have been chatting, they did not notice the two boys were jerking each other. Since she did not see George and Jack doing each other at their sleepover, she never had a hint that George would engage with another man. But here he was in a classic mutual jerk, and from the looks of it, was ready to come. It looks like he had the other guy going as well. Just as she was planning to put a stop to it, both men started coming, making a mess on the other's hand. Both women said "Damn men." And laughed at their common thought.

Sam said "By the way, I am Sam. That is my potentially ex-boyfriend, George."

"I am Judy. That is my fiancé, Ken."

"I have known George about a week. This is the first hint I have that he would touch another man or be touched by one. I thought I would be put off if he did that. But that was great. I got excited watching it while it lasted. Good thing it is over, I may have gotten myself off right now. I really want to come.

"Would you like to meet our merry band? I think they are 'anxious' to meet you." Sam said.

Sam introduced them around by first name and without relationships mentioned. It was clear that Judy and Ken were noticing the two distinct generations represented.

She introduced her mother last. Becky said "It is wonderful to meet you. I would like it if you sat here for a few minutes."

Becky and Judy sat down and Becky dropped her hand directly onto her pussy and started to work. "I hope you do not mind. I saw you and Sam were getting acquainted earlier and it would be nice to join you."

Judy followed Becky's lead.

"Sorry if I am being forward, but I liked the show. I hope you did not come yet." Becky inquired.

"No, we stopped. Just in time for Sam, I think. I know I almost went too long. I think you noticed that the boys ignored my stop suggestion. In fact, I cannot do this much longer. I am so ready, but want to build more.

"No problem. We have been talking about sex and edging the whole time you were with Sam and George. I think everybody here is ready, too.

"It really was not too clear, but I saw George wiping himself down. Poor guy. I have seen him jerk off when men are around, but have never seen him touch another man before."

"I do not know how he does it, but Ken does not get turned down very often on the beach. Since we try to get involved with couples, but not pairs of men, the guys are hetero or sometimes bi. You would think rejection rate would be near 50%, but it is nearly zero. Somehow, he gets guys into a mutual act. In fact, look now."

Becky saw Ken sitting with Tom, stroking Tom's dick. "Oh damn. That is my husband. He has always said he did not even do the typical experimentation before he met me. He is no a homophobe, just not interested. I guess that might change now."

Watching Tom reach over and grasp Ken's erection gave Becky a push. She could not believe she is just casually chatting with this woman and jilling with her, also and seeing her husband masturbating another man and enjoying the other guy's touch. She needs to do this in a casual chat more often.

"I never thought about it, but Tom and Ken are giving me a kick." Becky said.

jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers