Chapter 10: Naturist Vacation 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is not the point. George uses it to get up."

"Do tits help?" Becky removed her shirt.

George said "I remember your tits, and especially those wonderful nipples, in my mouth. I am starting to get hard."

Tom said "Graphic. But keep it up. Watching you suck my wife's nipples was a real treat. I am getting hard, too."

Sam and her mom said "Drive."

"Mother can you do yourself and talk about it?"

Her mother said "My right hand is on my bare pussy... Shit, I am horrible at phone sex. Let's do it right. Tom, pull over." He did. Becky got out of the car completely bare. She paused near the back of the car and got in the back seat.

"Mom, why did you go to the back of the car?"

"So people could see me better."

"Oh, goodness I am so hard." Tom groaned. He loved to see her show, but now he had to content himself with fantasies.

"Tom, if you want a lunchtime fuck, drive."

George was now between mother and daughter. Both were completely exposed. Both were rubbing their pussies. Both were looking at his dick.

"Mom, can I touch you?"

"I do not see why not."

Sam leaned over George and put her mouth on her mom's right tit. Completely surprising both women, George took her left in his mouth and cupped Sam's breasts in his hand. Becky tried to take one of Sam's breasts in her hand, but found them occupied. With her hands unoccupied, she sought out George's soft penis. She held his penis in her left hand and cupped his balls with her right hand. She used her fingertips to massage just behind his balls.

"Tom, is it okay if I rub George's cock while you drive? He is sucking on my tit again, too. Sorry you have to drive, dear. I will make it up to you."

"I absolutely do not know how you can make it up to me. I am ready to have a wet daydream."

Becky said "I have always loved the feeling of a penis inflating in my hand. George, you are doing wonderfully." Tom groaned.

At the lunch stop they all ate quickly. Mom said "Sam's turn to drive. Let's go."

Sam whispered to her mom "You go give daddy the fuck you promised. We will hang out here. Text me when you are satisfied."

"I was thinking it was time to have you watch."

"I would love that, but it would be better when we can all relax and not be so cramped."

"I am still spun up from the last two days and not thinking straight. Yes, it would be better that way. I will text you."

At the car Becky found that ever thoughtful Sam had created a makeshift fuck-nest with pillows against the door so the armrests would not poke her back and a towel on the seat so they would be more comfortable and not have to worry about making a mess. "I must have done something right." She thought. They had parked the car at a distant spot for shade and privacy. The two of them got in the car and began kissing.

The kisses started out slow and tender, but got increasingly eager and forceful as their excitement built. He unbuttoned her blouse and began fondling her breasts. First by cupping, then squeezing. He eventually started rubbing around the nipple and then using two fingers to squeeze the nipple. The nipple squeezes felt really nice. After several of them he would go back to cupping and squeezing the whole orb. This backed off the tension a bit. He would then go back to the more intense actions to build her sexual excitement even more. He did this cycle several times, spending less time on the cupping process each time. He gradually introduced his mouth with a similar pattern, large open mouth sucks, smaller nipple-focused, with brief nibbles on them. His open mouth sucks often started on the top or side of her breast and would gradually work to the tip. It made her want him to pull her whole tit into his mouth. She was going crazy. She said "You know, George was good at this, but you are so much better. I do think I could come from your titty sucks. We need to try someday, but I need you inside today."

Becky loved the slow build up, but would sometimes direct his mouth to her nipple. Slow was not what she needed at the moment. She had shed her blouse. She now pulled off her shorts and then his. She was pleased with how hard he was. A blowjob to get him inflated was going to be difficult in this cramped space.

She used two hands. One for his hard dick and the other for his balls. She used the same prostate massage technique she used on George. It always made him much more eager. She was getting to the point where she wanted penetration. First, a little pussy play.

When she grabbed his shaft, he continued kisses on the mouth and nipples, but also moved a hand to her pussy. He pressed a finger into her vagina, gently, halfway at first and then all the way. He added a second finger. His thumb found her clit and was gently massaging it. The fingers in her vagina curled into the front of the space where she seemed to be most sensitive.

She forcefully whispered "put it in, now, damnit."

He pushed into her slowly so he could pick up her lubricants. After two slow thrusts he picked up the pace and used much more force. The foreplay had them prepared. When his cock first entered her, she had that initial feeling of penetration. It was almost good enough to get sexually fulfilled with the first stroke. The next few drove her towards orgasm. If he stopped now, she could be happy, but she really wanted the big "O." He drove harder. She felt like he was going deeper with each stroke. Her "O" was building fast. She held him tighter and buried her face into his shoulder as the orgasm reached her and her vagina began its spasms.

He waited for her whimpers and burying her face into his shoulder before coming. His dick throbbed forcefully five times, dumping his semen deep into her. It continued to twitch another dozen times. His lizard brain wanted to make sure she was pregnant.

Their lizard brains finally retreated. Their rational brain took over and they slowly dressed. Neither one wanted to give up their nakedness, but they were in a public place. In a nod to that, Becky buttoned only three buttons. While they were dressing Tom sucked her nipples a few times. Her moist nipples formed damp spots on her shirt. With no fear of being discovered naked, they cuddled and gently touched each other.

After her parents went out to the car, Sam and George kept an eye on the car to make sure no one would look inside. Each of them imagined what her parents were doing as heads appeared and moved around, arms came and went from view. Both could feel arousal from watching and imagining. George redeveloped the little chubby that Sam's mom had helped with, but it was not moving into hard-on land. Sam could definitely feel moisture between her folds.

Sam sent George out of the store for five minutes so he could pretend to be a new customer in. In a vacant part of the store, she released a couple of buttons. She knew what angles she had to turn to keep her boobs closed up and only showing the sway. She also knew how to give an angled view all the way to the nipple.

George came in, drifted around the store. An older gentleman had noticed the braless Sam. He was reluctant to be so bold as to try to peek. Sam and George both noticed he was conveniently looking in the refrigerator wall.

They both moved over there. Sam opened the case and her nipples immediately jumped to attention. The man obviously had been looking for that and gave a small smile. George had stepped between them. He caught the man's eye and built a wolffish look on his face. The man was kind of put off by this. George tilted his head towards Sam, looked intently at her tits and moved on. The man was glad to see the oaf had moved on, and more so that Sam was checking out beverages on the lower shelves. She bent slightly at the waist, opening her tits to full view. The man started alternately staring and looking away. Sam smiled at him with a sweet, innocent smile as if she did not have a clue she was showing.

A few times she had to look in the bottom-most shelf. She apparently never learned ladylike movements. He was totally bowled over by her totally exposed nipples and completely bald beaver. His thin pants clearly showed his boner. George took a photo.

Neither of them noticed the woman come in. She was older and quite heavy. She took one look at Sam, moved over to her, and stage-whispered "Do you know you are exposed?"

The man grabbed a soda and went a few aisles over. Sam said "Oh my god, no. Thanks for telling me." Sam fastened too many buttons for effect. The woman and man gathered their purchases and checked out. The woman stayed focused on Sam.

Sam grabbed a couple of items and paid just as her text notice arrived. Sam got in the driver's seat, George shotgun. Her mom was naked from the waist down and was sitting on the towel.

Becky said "Thanks for that. I needed it so bad and your dad is so good. About exposing my pussy, it will take a while for that much cum to leak out. If anyone wants to eat cream pie, it will go quicker."

"Graphic, mother. Dad is out, I am driving, George can decide for himself. It would be fun to watch, but I need to keep my eyes on the road. Buckle up."

George said "Not right now, thanks. I loved sucking your tits, though." He turned his eyes to the front, but could not help peeking at her beaver occasionally and sticking out his tongue. Becky smiled at him to let him know she liked him looking at her and for his humor.

Two hours later George drove. Sam made sure she was fully exposed as eye candy. She said "Keep your hands on the wheel, eyes mostly on the road. You can slow for trucks if it gets you off."

A few times, when cars were not too anxious to pass, he would slow beside a truck so the driver could see all of Sam. She would put her feet on the dash to give extra exposure. Some drivers gave a good horn in appreciation. Some even saw Becky. She was spreading with her feet on the window. Two honks became the rule.

The attention was arousing the women. Quite a few drivers got two fingering shows. To his credit, George kept eyes mostly on the road and hands on the wheel. His chubby was giving way to a rigid dick.

Unfortunately, he had to drive straight to his own house. Sam did make him stop in a park on the way. She gave him a long slow blowjob while her parents watched. "Thanks, mom for helping revive him this morning."

George added. "Yes, thanks mom. I am also glad you watched the blowjob. It helped me to completion."

Sam looked surprised. "Mom?" George laughed and Sam relaxed.