Chapter 10: Naturist Vacation 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me, too. That is part of our fun. Now that you say Tom is a 'virgin,' it is more exciting than usual. I hope it is OK with you if I do not come, just yet."

"That is a great idea. My usual practice is to edge for at least a couple of hours. If I can, I will wait all day and have the most joyous love session with Tom." As Tom came, she added, "But then he has usually been edging, too."

Cheryl and Lisa sat down next to Becky and Judy and each started a casual rub. Cheryl said "It looks like you guys have not come, yet. Can we catch up?"

Becky asked Judy "Do you mind staying for a little while? My plan was to edge all day and have a nice session with my friends tonight. I would like to push the big event forward to do it with you, if you are game."

"Thanks for the invitation. I would like to hang with your 'tribe' this morning. I have never had an 'event' with more than two other women. You guys seem to be very nice. I would be honored to be involved."

Cheryl said "Just this morning?"

"We usually try to get two strangers in the morning, 'finish' by noon, and then go out to lunch. Since I do not wear underwear on beach days, I will often do some flashing to get us both warmed up again. We will then have a serious lovemaking session that night at home."

Cheryl said "OK. I do not want to interfere with flashing and lovemaking. I love both. If you want a change of pace, you can count us as your two in the morning, have lunch with us and do the event after lunch.

"Becky, please stop me if I am out of order, but we can all come to the house. I do not want the risk of a group orgasm on the beach. They can even use our room for lovemaking." By now, Cheryl's smile turned into a self-satisfied grin.

Becky said "Stunning idea, Cheryl. We can check with the others. What do you say, Judy?"

"Best offer I have ever had."

They looked around and saw all the guys were either lying face down or had a towel in their lap. They were not getting undo attention from the naturists, so Becky was happy.

Sandwiches came out. After everyone was done, Cheryl said "I am sure none of you care that I am going to do some edging right now, but I am ready to get some privacy."

Bill said "Both of those are great ideas, and yes, sweety, I do care. I will join you for edging. Anyone else ready to call it a day?"

Everyone showed assent by sitting in a large circle with hands in laps. The ones on the opposite side from the naturists kept an eagle eye and stopped if it seemed it might be obvious to others. Finally, Becky stood up and started cleaning up. One-by-one the others would give a big sigh and join her. During clean up everyone saw Sam turn in an appropriate direction and diddle for 30 seconds. She did it multiple times. She said "I am not driving. Stepping on the brake or hitting a rough spot on the road will tip me over."

Sam and George sat next to each other in the backseat. George was pretty nervous when he asked "Are you mad at me?"

"Absolutely not. Where did you get that idea?"

"After I, uh, met, Ken, you have not talked to me."

"I was just so involved with, uh, meeting Judy." She chuckled. "I was definitely surprised, but not offended, by the way you and Ken 'hit it off.' In fact, I might welcome a repeat. That is, as long as I am included in future events. I can get jealous if I am left out. Do me a favor and take out your cock."

He did so. It was so unexpected he sprang to life instantly. Sam took the head in her mouth and circled the head with her tongue.

"I just wanted a taste of your remaining cum. Thanks."

Her mom piped up. "No one asked me if I am offended."

"Sorry, dear. I really should not have done that. You know I have never done it before. I have no idea why I did it. I hope you can forgive me. I promise not to do it again." Tom said contritely.

Becky chuckled. "I think that is why I love you. You are naughty when needed and honestly contrite when needed. Apology accepted. But, like daughter, like mother, I thought it would be disgusting, but it kind of turned me on. I am not ready for you to do it in secret, but do not swear it off too soon. Just in case Sam got your hopes up, I am not cleaning your dick until we get to the house. What the heck, maybe this gives George a reason to hang with the family other than Sam."

"Mother!"

"Just sayin'."

Vacation Day 3 At the House

At the house everyone was naked as soon as the door closed. Many before. The men were all erect, Tom, George, and Ken apparently recovered, although probably at diminished capacity.

Several folks drifted to the shadowed portion of the patio. They let Judy and Ken know nudity was fine out there. Sex, too.

Sam was standing by herself, looking into a corner rubbing.

"Topping off? Can I join you" Cheryl asked?

"Can I top off, too?" Asked Judy from behind her.

Both stood facing the same corner as Sam to diddle.

Sam answered both, "Of course. The more, the merrier. Not sure why I am doing it. I just wanted to. I am so randy I could take George right now. I am glad he is not within reach or I would not be a virgin anymore. Oh my god, I do not want to stop." She said and Cheryl and Judy pulled her arms back.

"Thanks guys. Stay with me for five minutes. If you do not, you will be cleaning up my melted body."

Cheryl quipped. "Cleaning up your body might be the only thing I have not fantasized doing to you. My tongue is small. It might take a couple of delicious hours."

Sam reached for her neck "You are not helping. If I come right now, you are dead meat."

"Will you eat me then?"

"Aargh."

George brought his hard-on over and the girls again grabbed Sam's arms.

"Easy girl." Pleaded Judy.

Cheryl raised her voice. "Thanks to Judy and Ken for getting us started this morning and bringing a new wrinkle to the men.

"If anyone wants to wait, we will. But I am so ready I can explode."

No one objected. Cheryl waited 15 seconds and went to the patio. She said to Judy, "That lounge is the place of honor."

"But it faces the wrong way."

Sam turned it around, moved the other chair next to it, bowed, and indicated it with both hands, palms up. "Would you do us the honor?"

"I would be honored."

Ken took the chair. The others took other chairs randomly and arranged them to roughly face the lounge and also so they could see loved ones. No one waited. Once they were comfortable, hands started in. Some of them wanted to do things other than masturbation, but all settled for self-stimulation. No one said anything as it seemed to be ritualistic.

The ending for Judy, Sam, Becky and Cheryl, in particular, seemed to come close, if not the best they experienced using self-stimulation. Once everyone stopped shaking, there was applause all around coupled with longing kisses between the couples and with others.

Sam put the far patio back together. Small talk took over. It did seem, though that everyone was still pretty keyed up. The day's edging activities resumed. No one stopped to do it, they just continued to chat while diddling.

Becky was standing with Judy in the kitchen, occasionally touching herself. Tom came up behind her and rubbed his erection up and down between her buttocks. She said "Sam is not here. Put it in for a minute." He bent his knees and obeyed. He mostly stayed still, sliding in and out on occasion.

Judy diddled a bit while she watched them fuck. She then took a step forward and grasped his balls with one hand and rubbed Becky's clit with the other. Tom reached to cup Becky's tits from behind. He would sometimes release one and play with Judy's. Becky fingered Judy.

Judy backed off quickly and said "I do not want to come without Ken being here. I want to continue this, though. I want to come with you. Just give me some time."

An hour or so after the ceremony most folks were edging and clearly preparing for more sex.

Cheryl took Bill into the center of the living room and lay him on his back. He was semi-hard. Cheryl took him into her mouth and gave him a long-slow blow job. She continued to ensure he would be at full strength when needed. Sally and Bob joined them, matching their actions. Sally matched Cheryl's pace. The synchronicity drove Bob crazy.

Becky was standing in front of the sofa with Judy. Sam approached and thought "Now is the time to resolve Judy's unasked question." She asked "Mom, will you watch?"

Judy reacted with "Mom? Really?"

Sam apologetically said "Sorry I missed that in the introductions. I did not want to freak you out. This is my mom. That is my brother. Mom and I watched Ken jerk off my boyfriend and my dad. I will need to thank him for that. We all liked it. Lisa's mom is the one sucking off her dad."

"I was not totally clueless as the age gaps seem to be well matched. I was just not clear on the level of incest."

"It kind of depends on your definition of incest. Since mostly this is just masturbation, it does not feel like incest. I am not downplaying masturbation; we all love it and it seems you do, too, but we do not do penetrative sex within the family.

"If you do not mind, I am going to do some masturbation right now. Can you both do it, too? God, mother and daughter. I am literally dripping."

Sam reached over and rubbed Judie's twat. "Oh, you are soaked. Mom?"

Becky put her fingers in and Sam put hers back in with her. The two used finger tips on Judy's cunt until Judy tilted her head back a bit. And moaned. Becky, using a mock urgency, "We need to take care of this problem right away."

Sam brought Jack over, laid him down on his back and started sucking his flaccid penis. On the sofa next to Becky, Judy started on herself with her right hand. Her left reached across to Becky. Judy inserted her fingers underneath Becky's. Becky reciprocated by using her right hand on Judy.

Tom wandered back and said "I guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander."

"And, yes, it is very good. Jealous?"

"No, I got mine. I might go get more."

"Not without me."

The doorbell sounded and Tom went to open it. Kay asked "Is it OK to come in? We were thinking of spending a few minutes in the lounge chair."

"You are certainly welcome, but you might find some offensive behavior in here. Let me stop it."

"No worries. I love offensive behavior. Allan, will you help with this dress, dear?"

Tom motioned for them to enter. Allen helped her out of her dress in the foyer and then she undressed him.

Kay said, "Look, Allen, an orgy. We have not had an orgy in this house for years."

"It is nice dear. Maybe we should participate for a bit before we go outside."

They watched the activity. Becky asked "Kay or Allan, are you willing to touch a woman? My breasts would like some attention."

"Yes, my dear, I have been known to enjoy women once in a while."

"Me, too?" Asked Judy.

Becky said "Here you are, doing me a huge favor and I am being rude. Judy, these are the landlords, Kay and Allan. Kay, Allan, our new acquaintance, Judy. We have a lot in common."

Kay moved around behind Becky and massaged her breasts. Allan did the same for Judy. He could not help but to also cop a feel from Becky and also from his wife. For her part, Judy also gave Allan a tug occasionally. Tom moved behind them and started working Kay's tits.

To Tom's surprise, Kay reached back to stroke him. "That feels great, Kay. And, Becky, I am not doing anything in secret."

"This is all heavenly dear. Find out if Allen is OK with it."

Allen used his cop-feeling hand to touch Kay's hand. She wrapped Allen's hand around Tom's dick and helped him rub up and down. Tom took one hand from Kay and started to get Allen hard. Only a little fondling and Allan had a good erection.

"Allen and I seem to be quite OK." Making sure Becky understood.

Sam was watching her mom and Judy. They looked perfectly natural rubbing each other. From arm movement she got what Allen and her dad were doing. She paused her sucking to say to George "Do not get jealous of my dad, lover."

"I cannot be jealous of a hand job when I have you at my side, Love." He panted. Sam picked up the pace and George dribbled a decent-amount of semen into her mouth.

They got up and looked over the back of the sofa to watch the men jerk each other off. "How about you guys come out from behind there? Mom and I cannot see," Sam asked as she took Judy's boob into her mouth. George looked at Becky's boobs, and then into her eyes, and at Sam. Both nodded an enthusiastic yes and he sucked Sam's mom's tit into his mouth. First gently and then more vigorously, tonguing her nipples aggressively. "Oh, Sam, George is one hell of a catch. I could come from his nipple sucking alone."

Sam grinned in agreement "Wait for his clit work." This got her dad's attention like a bolt of lightning.

The men took an opposing sofa to continue their jerk. A few minutes later, Tom came. He had a good spurt, but most of the cum, which was not much, just dribbled out. Allen stopped early.

Becky said "Judy, I want you to finish me outside in a while. Is that OK? You will see why. You will like it."

"Yes, we can take a break."

Kay went out to the lounge chair. Allen went to the other chair. Sam approached and asked "May I join you?"

Allen said "We were hoping you would. Kay described what you did for her. I nearly came before I got inside her." Sam moved to a second chair.

Becky had pulled two chairs over near the door and asked Judy "Can we start?" They each put a hand on the other's pussy.

Becky and Judy's delayed orgasm started building immediately. Kay started a tight diddle and Allen started his long, slow strokes. Watching the more experienced couple was highly erotic.

The couple took their time. Becky, Judy, and Sam all took brief breaks to pace them. Kay knew the signs, especially the change of stroking pace, penis twitches, little gasps when Allan was ready. Kay rubbed with a bit more intensity. She had a very hard orgasm that almost doubled her over. Allen shot a huge stream all of the way to the lounge chair.

Judy was ready to come already, but the sight and sounds of Kay's climax took her to the brink. Sam's powerful orgasm was the final straw as Sam called out and pressed both hands against her mound. Judy had never seen a multi-generational, never mind a mother-daughter, group orgasm. She stuffed her finger under Becky's hand to touch her own clit and off she went. Becky heard Judy's cry of "Oh, yes!" And felt her hand stop moving, so she pressed her hand on top of Judy's as the orgasm swept through her.

Sam and George walked Judy and Ken out to their car. Sam kissed Judy. Gentle kiss, just the tip of her tongue. Judy said she had to let go or she would need another orgasm. Sam reached under Judy's skirt and found Judy's clitoris hard.

"We can do that. Feels like you are ready."

"Oh, Yes." Was all she could breathe out.

Sam noticed a neighbor had come out to walk a dog. She did not care if the neighbor had a clue or not. She was seriously turned on. Sam resumed kissing Judy, but this time with deep tongue action. Judy responded in kind as Sam alternately squeezed Judy's clit between her thumb and finger and rubbed her clit. Wetness was not an issue. Judy's vagina was dripping.

Ken reached into George's shorts and started jerking the shaft. George did the same to Ken. Ken had not done much that night except watch. He came right away over George's hand. Ken dropped to his knees and began sucking George. That was it, George shot several spurts into Ken's mouth. Ken got up and kissed Judy. Judy returned to kissing Sam. "Okay, George's cum" Sam thought. She then gave a deep kiss to George giving him a little dribble of his own cum.

Judy came with a small moan. She hugged Sam tight, pressing their clothed boobs together and kissed her deeply.

The guys just watched the women. Both thought feminine sex was just a wonderful thing to behold. Both men were giving small rubs to their own flaccid penises.

When the hugs stopped Judy said "Best beach masturbation day ever."

Sam said "We will be in contact. We can do more beach days or exhibition days, or both. I would like to be serious friends. Or lovers. Or both."

Jack and Ken shook making Ken's hand a mess.

Back in the house Sam saw her mom kissing Cheryl. Bill and Tom were watching. Both were idly massaging their own dicks and balls. Bob was kissing Sally. Jack was going down on Lisa. Both treasured the fact that both of their parents were watching. The parents were feeding their own libido on the show.

Sam went to Lisa. "I want to get this off my chest. I got carried away out there and gave Judy a deep kiss. I am sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I guess I think of us as a thing. Not like with George, but... Oh, you know."

Lisa was stunned for a minute and Sam started to get embarrassed. Sam started with "Uh..."

Lisa stopped her. "I get it. Thanks for telling me. Thanks for admitting your affection. I have a thing for you, too. Can I admit that I love you, too?"

"Oh, god, yes." And the girls hugged tight and kissed deeply.

Lisa continued "I definitely would have deep kissed her, she isnice."

George asked "Where does that leave me?"

Sam wrapped her arms around his back, pressed her hard nipples into his chest and gave him a deep lover's kiss. She then looked into his eyes and smiled like a lover.

"Okay." He spoke.

Jack came over for a brotherly kiss. She gave him some tongue for effect, which caused Lisa to crack up. George asked "Do I get to kiss Lisa, now?"

Sam, Jack, and Lisa all shouted "No!" In unison.

The van pulled out first. Sam locked up and drove the car to the real estate office. Kay was alone that early. Becky gave her the key. Becky gave her a huge hug. She then pulled up the knit dress and gave her a quick rub to orgasm while she kissed her with an open mouth. No words.

The Drive Home

Sam asked "while dad drives, who is in the backseat with me?"

Her mom answered "George, do you want to, or me, or trade off?"

"I want to, but it is probably most fair to trade off."

"We do not need to be fair. You can do what you want when you are not driving. For the first part you do it. In the second we can discuss it again."

Tom was driving with Sam and George in the backseat.

Sam immediately took off her shorts. "Mom, no need for shorts, right?"

"I guess not, dear." Her mom removed hers also.

"George, have you gotten your dick sucked enough?" Sam asked.

"Sam, do you realize your parents are in the car?" Her mom asked.

"Yes, I realize that. I also know you have seen me suck his dick, including just last night, and you would not be surprised that I sucked him just before bed, to a very weak cum production, I might add, so that does not cause surprise. I might surprise you with more information about his dick, later."

"Sam, you would not." Pleaded George.

"Are we going to haggle, or are you going to answer?"

"Yes, I have had enough. That last blowjob last night was absolutely incredible. I had come so many times, I did not think you could get me off, but you did."

"Oh please, can you be more graphic?" Her mother whined sarcastically.

"Yes, mother, we will try to be."

George continued, "But, more is still good."

Sam said "Strip."

Her mom could hear his shorts being removed.

"Jerk. Mom, you need to watch."

"Why? I saw so many blowjobs last night, I am going to have nightmares for months."

"Now that I know that, I am even more appreciative of the one you gave me as we were going to bed. It really was lovely." Said her dad.

"You are welcome. I enjoyed that you came so much in my mouth."

Sam scolded "OK, now who is being graphic? Are you going to watch George trying to get hard or not?"

"If you want."

Her mom swiveled in her seat and watched George rub his flaccid penis. She also watched Sam rub herself. "George is giving it the old college try. I am a little surprised you want to try to excite yourself."