Chapter 11 - April Models Nude

Story Info
April models nude for the professor's wife.
3.2k words
4.73
5k
4
0

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted smiled and chuckled a bit. "Well, I'll leave you two to it then. I'll be in my study working on that paper if you need me Abbey."

After the Professor left, Abbey looked at me with an appraising look. "Ok, well, I'm going to go change. If you can go ahead and undress and have a seat on the couch, I'll be right back.

I took a deep breath and glanced around nervously. What had I gotten myself into? I slowly unbuttoned my dress and slipped it off, setting it on the arm of the couch. I unfastened my bra and placed it on top of my dress. As I slipped my underwear down and stepped out of them, I blushed a bit even though no one else was in the room.

I sat down nervously and crossed my legs. I couldn't help thinking to myself that I was naked in my professor's house. What had I agreed to?

Just then Abbey walked back into the room and gave a friendly but appraising look. "Thank you for agreeing to try this. We'll do one pose, and if you're not comfortable with it, we don't have to do more. I would like to do one that shows off you off a bit though if that's ok with you. You have a wonderfully sensual body, and I'd like to get the client's feedback."

I nodded a bit. "Um, ok. Just tell me what to do. I've never posed for an artist before."

Still smiling kindly, she said "Stand up please so that I can get a better look at you."

I stood up and looked nervously at Abbey as she looked at me, her eyes slowly taking me in. She stared at my breasts for a moment, looking them over, bringing a nervous flush to my cheeks. She smiled and moved her appraising gaze down, over my stomach to my mound. As she looked at my mound she commented "I'm glad you shave. It looks better this way." I stammered "T-thank you.", unsure of what to say.

She smiled a bit "Ok then, why don't you lay down on the couch, head on the pillow, slightly on your side."

I complied, lying down and looking up at her for instruction.

She took my left leg and gently guided it up, bending it a bit. Then she took my right leg and guided me to bend it at the knee and lay it down flat, leaving my pussy quite exposed. Then she guided me to place my right hand on the couch before guiding my left hand up to the bottom of my breast to hold my breast from the bottom. She then stepped back and looked silently at me, studying me for a moment. I blushed again quite aware that my pussy was on full display and that my nipples were becoming stiff as I sat there looking at her. She smiled and nodding slightly "Good, now stay just like that. I want you to look at my eyes. If you get tired of holding the pose let me know, and we can take a break."

Abbey sat on a stool at her easel and started to sketch, looking back and forth from the paper to me. She seemed to work quickly, efficiently, very much engrossed in her work. I started to relax, not feeling quite so much like an object on display, my nipples softening. My arm and shoulder were starting to ache a bit from holding the pose though. After about 20 minutes I asked quietly "May I take a break? My arm is getting tired."

Abbey nodded, commenting "Yes, a break would be a good idea. You held that pose for quite a while for the first time working as a model. Would you like to see the drawing so far?"

I stood and stretched a bit, growing increasingly comfortable being nude in front of her. I walked over and looked at the picture. She had already drawn the major structure of the picture - my body, arms, hands, legs, and outline of my breasts. She had more detail filled in on my legs. "Well, what do you think?" She asked.

"I'm amazed at how quickly you work Abbey. It looks really amazing already." I replied truthfully.

She gave me a happy smile and then added "Well, now it gets both harder and more fun. I'm going to start working on the details. Let me know when you're ready."

I put my hands over my head and stretched again and walked slowly over the couch, stretching. "Ok, ready."

I sat back down and did my best to get back into the same pose. She came over and repositioned me slightly and stepped back, checking. Nodding, she moved closer and knelt in front of me. She gave me a reassuring smile as she looked into my eyes. "I need to better bring out your sensuous nature April. If what I'm doing makes you uncomfortable tell me, and I'll stop." I blinked, confused "Uh, um, ok?" What was she talking about?

With that she whispered "Just hold the pose." As she placed her hand on my breast and slowly circled the nipple. I inhaled sharply and stammered "W-what are you doing?"

With that she gave the nipple a soft pinch and pulled a bit, causing both nipples to become quite stiff. Giving me another soft, reassuring smile she replied softly "Helping arouse you a bit, bring out more of how sensual you are..."

She slowly dragged her hand down my stomach and then lightly over my exposed pussy, eliciting another deep gasp from me. My eyes opened wide in surprise, but I said nothing, biting my lip instead. She ran her fingers slowly back and forth over my pussy, smiling, looking into my eyes.

She whispered "You're beautiful April, so sensual," as her fingers slowly stroked my pussy. As my labia spread for her I felt a finger press slightly harder and slide between them, gliding up along my pussy, dragging my wetness with it until it grazed over my clitoris, making me moan. My mouth was open, my eyes locked on hers as she teased me, stimulating me.

She whispered softly "You're almost ready."

I moaned as a finger slowly circled my clitoris, toying with it. I moaned more deeply, almost wimpering. What was she doing to me? I was so incredibly turned on.

She asked softly "Feeling good now, excited, like the sensual model you are?"

I groaned softly and nodded slightly, my cheeks now deeply flushed.

She smiled happily and stood, walking back to her stool, saying "You look perfect. Now just hold that pose."

I wimpered softly and tried not to move, tried to stay still in the pose.

Abbey focused intently on her drawing, occasionally looking over me to study me briefly. About five minutes later she got up and came back over to me. Kneeling again she looked into my eyes and and lightly caressed my pussy again, her fingers gliding lightly over me. I groaned softly and gazed into her eyes. She whispered "Making sure you keep that aroused look...", her voice trailing off as she lightly caressed and teased me.

She went back to drawing, working quickly, efficiently. Another five or so minutes later she got up and came over to me again. She stood above me, leaning down a bit as she again slipped fingers over my mound, caressing me. I groaned softly, staring up into her eyes. She leaned over more and parted my labia. One finger teased my opening, circling. I groaned again, a deeper, longer groan this time. My eyes slipped down from her face, unable to hold her intense gaze.

I found myself staring down her artist smock. It was hanging loosely in front of her as she leaned over, and she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts hung there, nipples clearly visible.

She continued to tease me for a few minutes, knowing that I was seeing her boobs. I moaned, almost wimpering a little. She withdrew her hand and brought it to her lips, licking it, tasting me. I gasped, my eyes opening wide as she made a show of tasting me.

She whispered "You taste so sexy" and then turned and walked back to the stool and began to sketch in earnest again.

A few minutes later she stopped and smiled at me, watching me lying there, displayed for her. She whispered softly "You're a beautiful woman April."

I bit my lip, staring into her eyes as she got up and walked over to me. She again said nothing as she reached down between my legs and ran her fingers lightly over me. I responded by groaning deeply, my legs involuntarily shifting, opening a bit more for her.

She whispered softly "The drawing is done April. I can show you. But can I thank you first?"

I blinked, unsure of what she meant. I nodded slightly yes.

She lowered her lips to my lower abdomen and kissed it lightly. I gasped. She, she wasn't going to kiss me down there, was she? I'd never been with a woman.

She kissed her way lower, looking up into my eyes, watching my reaction. I bit my lip nervously and moaned a bit as her lips reached the top of my mound and kissed me lightly there, teasing me.

I trembled from a mix of nerves and arousal as I bit my lip and looked down at her. She smiled slightly, looking up at me and asked softly "Are you ok April? Should I continue?"

I stammered a bit. "I ... I've never been with a woman. You're my professor's wife...."

She smiled up at me and whispered "I'm also attracted to women, and Ted is ok with it. If you don't want me to, I'll stop. But if you want to try it, I'd like to lick you."

I bite my lip, nodded my head slightly yes, and then laid my head back on the couch as she slowly licked me. Her tongue pressed lightly against me as it lapped slowly at my wet pussy. I groaned deeply. It was unlike anything I had experienced with a guy. She was so gentle, and she knew just how to lick me. Her tongue seemed to know exactly what to do to maximize my arousal.

As she slowly licked me her hands found my breasts and cupped them, circling my nipples, flicking them back and forth a bit. I arched my back without thinking about it, pressing my breasts forward into her hands, forcing my legs to open wider.

She climbed up onto the couch and laid between my legs. Her tongue started a slow, rhythmic licking of my pussy, sliding up over it, then back down. At the same time her fingers started to slowly twist my nipples back and forth.

I looked down at her and groaned deeply. It was so erotic. There was my professor's wife between my legs. Her face was wet from my pussy, her tongue was lapping at me, she gazed up at me, smiling as she licked me.

One of her hands left my left breast and slipped between my legs. A finger started to slowly circle my opening, just barely pushing in, teasing me more. Her mouth slid up and her tongue circled my clit, teasing it, not quite touching it. The fingers of her other hand rolled my nipple back and forth.

I don't know how long she teased me like that, but I was moaning deeply, desperately wanting more, trembling, desperately wanting to cum for her, to have her make me cum. I had never been so deeply aroused.

After what seemed like an eternity she finally, very slowly pushed two fingers into me. I let out a low, deep groan and pulled my legs open even more for her.

She slipped her fingers almost all of the way out and paused, just the tips of them inside me. She pulled her head back from my pussy and looked up at my smiling slyly, pausing, not moving.

I whimpered a little and whispered "please...."

She drove her fingers forcefully into me, staring into my eyes as she took me hard with her fingers. I cried out and lifted my butt up, meeting her fingers, then grunted deeply.

She smiled at me and then lowered her head. Her lips closed around my clit and sucked at it as she started to slowly but forcefully finger me.

I gasped for air, shaking, groaning. I stared up at the ceiling, blinking, not really seeing as she drove her fingers into me and sucked and licked firmly at my clit. I wasn't going to last long.

Suddenly I was exploding, cumming, spasming uncontrollably. I saw pops of light, saw stars, from the force of the orgasm. I cried out loudly as I came for her, came as she continues to suck on my clit, her fingers buried deep inside me, not moving, holding me there for her mouth.

A second wave hit me even before the first wave subsided. I twitched and shook, grunting deeply, my hips raised high off the couch, my shoulders down on the couch as she sucked and licked my clit.

As I let out a long low groan and collapsed back to the couch, spent, trembling hard she slipped her fingers out of me and pull her mouth away. I laid there on the couch, twitching and shaking, my legs crossed tightly, squeezing my spasming pussy. I gasped for air, trying to catch my breath, eyes closed.

She reached up and lightly stroked my face. As my eyes opened, I saw her smiling, looking at me, her cheeks glistening from my wetness. She gave me a deeply caring, almost motherly smile as I laid there.

She whispered softly "You're such a sexy, sensual woman April. Thank you for letting me please you like that. I love to be with a woman like that, and you're so sexy when you cum."

I smiled weakly and blushed deeply, looking at her, not sure what to say. What does one say when a woman old enough to be your mother, your professor's wife no less, just licked you and made you cum.

She continued to lightly stroke my face and then leaned in and kissed my forehead softly. She whispered. "You look like you need some time to recover. I'll go get dessert ready. Take your time. There's a bathroom down the hall on the left if you need it. When you're ready come out and join Ted and I for dessert."

I nodded a bit, still blushing crimson, but smiling.

I watched as she stood up and walked out, looking back at me with a smile as she opened the door and walked into the hallway.

I laid there for a few minutes, slowly recovering, my shaking stopping. I thought through what had just happened. I had been invited to join one of the best economics research groups in the country. Then hired as well-paid nude model -- by the professor's wife. And then she had eaten me out and made me cum -- hard. It was a lot to process.

I slowly stood and looked down at myself. My thighs and pussy were wet. I could smell myself in the air. I blushed again and slipped my dress on, leaving my underwear and bra off. I thought I would find the bathroom and clean up some before dinner. I picked up my underwear and bra and started towards the door before stopping and turning back and walking over to the canvas.

What I saw on the canvas made me gasp. Was that me? There was a woman there, pussy displayed for all to see, open, almost asking to be taken. Her nipples were hard, and she seemed to be playing with her breast. It was hard to believe that was me. Her face was out of blurry, out of focus. It was very erotic. Abbey was good!

I bit my lip, blushing again, and made my way to the door. I opened it quietly and peaked out, making sure the professor wasn't there. I walked down the hallway until I found the bathroom. Letting myself in I found a clean washcloth and some body wash on the counter. I guess Abbey left them there for me. I cleaned myself up a bit so that I didn't smell like, well, I just orgasmed. I dried with a towel and then slipped my underwear, bra, and dress on. After fixing my hair I made my way down the hallway to the kitchen where Abbey was just getting dessert out of the freezer and pouring some dessert wine.

Ted came in a few minutes later and smiled. "Well, how did the session go? Did she make you hold some crazy pose until your arm of leg fell asleep?"

I blushed a bit, not sure what to say. Abbey came to my rescue "She did very well. She's a natural. We'll see what the client thinks about the picture, but I'm very hopeful."

Ted nodded a bit. "When are you going to show him?"

Abbey replied "I'll bring it there tomorrow. If he likes it, I'm hoping Abbey can pose again soon.

Still blushing, I smiled and nodded. "I would be happy to."

Ted smiled at both of us. "Well, this has been a great evening. Abbey found her model, and I gained a wonderful assistant." He raised his wine glass in a toast "To us!"

After dessert I pulled out my phone to call an Uber, but Abbey insisted "No April, don't pay for a ride. I'll drive you home."

I tried to protest, but she insisted, so I accepted.

A short while later we were in her Tesla driving back to my apartment. She asked softly "Are you ok with what happened tonight April? I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with."

I looked over at her and smiled a bit. "Yeah, I think I am. I mean before tonight I had never been with a woman, had never even thought about posing nude, and had never gotten an offer to do academic research. It's a lot to process, but yeah, I think I'm ok with it."

Abbey reached over and patted my bare leg reassuringly "Just promise me you'll tell me if you're not ok with it or if anything I do makes you uncomfortable."

I nodded and replied softly "Of course Abbey."

A few minutes late we pulled to a stop in the parking lot of my apartment complex, Abbey's hand still on my thigh. After she put the car in park, she turned to me and brushed the hair back from my face. "You're so sensual April. I'm sure the client is going to be as smitten with you as I am. I look forward to having you nude on my couch many more times."

I blushed and giggled a bit as I replied "Thank you Abbey. I look forward to it too."

She leaned in and kissed my lips lightly, drawing a sudden intake of breath from me.

She broke the kiss and smiled at me. "Goodnight April. Thank you. I look forward to working with you again."

I continued to blush as I whispered a reply "Thank you Abbey -- for everything."

With that I got out of the car, waved, and walked into my apartment building, thinking back on the evening.