Chapter 11: George at Home

Story Info
George's Mom Discovers Nudity.
9.8k words
4.57
10.2k
13

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
162 Followers

George at Home

George took his small bag into his room and started to unpack. His mom went into his room to collect dirty clothes. He planned to just put it across as a beach vacation. He anticipated his mom's questions and had ready answers, except her first, "Where is your swimsuit?"

Why did he not think that would be the first question instead of sleeping arrangements and such. No good answer. Just be an honest adult. He paused to think of a more acceptable answer. None came to him.

"I did not use one."

"What, no time in the water?"

"Well. we were naked."

"With your new girlfriend?"

"Yes. I am sure you have figured out we have been naked with each other before the vacation."

"Yes, in this world I guess young folks have sex quicker than we used to."

"Mom, if you mean intercourse, no, we have not done that. We get naked and fool around, but we are not having intercourse, yet."

"That is a relief. You and Jack were put in the same room, right?"

"Yes, we were."

"But on the beach, you were naked."

"Yes. It is called naturism. Naturists do social beach gatherings, just like everyone else. They are just naked."

"And Becky, Sam's mom, and her dad were naked?"

"Yes. Her family is naturist."

"And there were other families?"

"A couple. Sam's brother's girlfriend's family and another couple without children."

"I think I should talk to Becky again to understand this."

"Mom, are you planning to get angry with her? Please do not. It is my fault for not giving you the whole story, not Sam's mom. I accepted the invitation with full knowledge of the nudity. I was not coerced. I am an adult and take full responsibility."

"I accept all of that. I am not angry at all. I just think I want to know more about this naturism cult."

"It is not fair to call it a cult. It is just not something everyone does."

"Can you set this up? I promise to be on my best behavior. I will ask hard questions, but will also listen to the answers. I will behave."

"Thanks, mom. I appreciate your open-mindedness. I will set it up."

George called Sam and talked to her and her mother. Sam invited them over for the next day. Sam suggested the women meet with no men present to open the discussion.

George drove his mom to meet with Becky and Sam. He and Jack went to the pond. Both were very afraid how this would go. George committed to everyone in Sam's family that he was committed to Sam regardless of what his mom thought. It was very tense.

George's mom went braless as a way to cut the tension, figuring if Becky was a nudist, braless was part of the way there. Medium thin cloth. You could see the bounce clearly; the shape of her nipples most of the time; and some color if you looked closely. Sam and Becky wore visible, opaque bras.

Sam served sandwiches and wine. Her mom went through the usual description of naturism. Pam asked all the usual questions. Pam finally got around to erections. Becky gave the usual answers. Yes, erections occur. Men are told to cover up. Nudity does not lead to sex any more than on a textile beach. Sex is not acceptable in a naturist setting because it might be offensive to some. Naturists who want to have sex, may do so if no one around them would be offended. Oddly, this is so much more conservative than on textile beaches where some people engage in sexual kissing, heavy petting, and yes, even intercourse, without regard to those around them. The difference is that other naturists will take action to stop the offensive behavior, textiles typically don't."

Pam said "Everything seems reasonable. George is an adult and can make up his own mind. But he is my son and, like any mom, I try to protect him."

Becky said "I am just as protective of Sam and Jack, so I understand. I am concerned that you may judge us as perverse and think Sam is not good enough for George."

"Fair. If I knew nothing about the vacation, if George gave me a dirty swimsuit, I would think Sam is the most wonderful person for George."

"But?" Becky asked.

"But nothing. My opinion has not changed. I have seen such wonderfully positive changes in George. I think Sam has caused it. I know George adores Sam and I must guess she feels the same about him or you would not have taken him on such a vacation with your daughter nor would you meet with me under difficult circumstances."

Sam spoke up, "Yes. I really like George. He has made me extremely happy and I want to keep seeing him. I feel as though I could have headed this off by suggesting he confide in you, but I slipped up and did not think of it. Sorry."

"It is certainly not your fault. He is a big boy.

"With this talk, I think you are both sincere and, no, not perverted. Becky, I want to be good friends with you, partly for the kid's sake, but also because I think you are a genuinely nice person. If I got between our kids and caused problems, I could not forgive myself. But I have to clear up my confusion about this naturism stuff. How do I do that? Do we get naked with each other?"

Becky smiled. "I cannot believe how open minded you are about this. I treasure our friendship and Sam and George's relationship. If you want a simple introduction to naturism, then yes, let's get naked."

"Right now?"

"We can be naked now or we can set another time. We can invite some naturist friends over if you want a larger gathering."

"No, just the three of us is better. No men. Might as well try it now."

"Naturism is not for everyone. If you are uncomfortable about anything, speak up. We are friends no matter what."

Sam and Becky took off their shirts revealing their bra-covered breasts. Sam took off her bra to be topless. Pam took a look at Sam's bare chest and then quickly averted her eyes.

Becky said "You probably have questions that you do not know how to ask."

Slightly embarrassed, Pam weakly said "Yes."

Becky continued "Yes, you may look at Sam's breasts. When they were covered you looked at them. It is no different. Sam is not embarrassed that you see them."

Pam's embarrassment showed in her face.

"It is nothing for you to be embarrassed about, either. Your son is dating her, she is a friend, you want to know about her. It is perfectly normal to look at her face, her hair, legs, breasts. All of it. Now that her breasts are bare, you can still look.

"In a social setting with people you do not yet know, you would not stare at a stranger. It would be rude. You would not be faulted for looking. Same with a social nude setting. You would look at a stranger, but would not stare.

"But, this is different. We are friends. This is your first time naked with us. Sam is your son's girlfriend. We will not be offended if you stare at us. Personally, I think you will be more comfortable staring a bit. Take a good look at the woman your son has taken a fancy to."

Pam looked at Sam, still nervous, and said "Thanks for that. Sam is a beautiful woman. I can see why George is attracted to her. Oh, that is not right. I know he likes the physical part, but he would not see her so much if the rest of the package was not there. Sam, you are a very nice person. George says you are smart and independent, too."

"Thanks for sharing that. I hope you realize I want to be in his life because he is kind and intelligent and shares some of my interests."

"Like getting naked."

Sam laughed. "I liked him long before we got naked. I would not have been naked with him if I was not sold on the rest of him, but, yes, we both like to be naked. I see where he gets his sense of humor."

Becky said "If you wish, we can get dressed again until you are more comfortable."

"No, I am okay. It will take a little time to get used to the idea of having Sam's nipples staring back at me." The three chuckled.

Pam took off her shirt and was topless and said "Your turn to look at me." Pam was chunky with medium-sized breasts. Her breasts sagged quite a bit and her nipples with small pink areola pointed downward.

Becky gave her a hug and whispered "Remember, we are friends. If you want to cover up or for us to, do not hesitate."

Becky said "We will look, don't worry. We might even stare." Small laughter.

Becky removed her bra. The three topless women sat to talk more about their families, Sam's plans, and so on.

Sam stood up and removed her shorts to be completely naked. Pam noticed she was shaved. Noticing Pam's look, Sam said "Yes, I shave. It is the fashion in my age group. Since you won't ask because it has to do with your son's intimacy, yes, George likes it. I like the smooth feeling."

Pam got embarrassed again.

"I did not mean like that; I mean with underwear and such. Yes, I sometimes do wear it." Then to add a joke "and, even like that." She chuckled to cover her coming excitement, "go ahead, you can feel the smoothness."

"No, I can't."

"No one will know you touched a woman, and it isn't sexual."

Pam reached across to Sam's pubes and rubbed with the back of her fingers. "No stubble."

At that, Pam removed her shorts exposing her pubic hair. Now it was time for Becky and Sam to be surprised that she wore no underwear at all.

"Becky, you flashed me your bare pubes twice. I assumed Sam was likewise attired. Am I right?"

"Yes, no panties."

"I saw you kids, I mean young adults, playing games under the table. I will wager that is another reason George likes you." Pam smirked causing Sam to laugh again.

"I like teasing George. He was so embarrassed being able to see you in the next room."

"I liked teasing my husband like that soon after we met, too. George said about the same about you two when I put the screws to him. I am glad you and George like your shaved pubes."

"Want to touch again?" Sam joked as she stood up.

Pam was getting a bit excited by the open sex talk about her son. She did want to touch Sam, but not as innocently as she meant. So, using a jokey voice she said "Oh, sure." Pam used her fingertips to touch Sam's pubes, even going as low as her lips. Sam watched the touch. She did not pull back and actually smiled and nodded. when Pam got to her lips; almost like she wanted a feel.

Becky finished getting naked and got an appreciative look from Pam.

"Part of my concern about being naked is my extra pounds and my surgical scar."

Becky addressed Pam's distress. "That is a point in the naturist creed. No body shaming. You are a beautiful woman. No one will judge you on your appearance except yourself."

"But I have a belly and saggy tits."

"That is irrelevant, tits do what tits do. Age is tough. Naturists are just like everyone else. Large bodies, overly thin bodies, large breasts, tiny breasts, penises of all sizes. By the way, in case it matters to you, I personally like saggy tits." Grinning.

"I have to ask. Did you flash me on purpose?"

"Yes, both times." Becky said sheepishly.

"Mother, you did not flash my boyfriend's mother!!" Sam exclaimed in panic.

"Yes, I did. I'm sorry, but I was feeling naughty and was curious about how Pam would react. I was wrong to do that."

Pam asked in a pleasantly appealing voice and a mischievous smile, "Why? Was it to advertise naturism?"

"Ouch. No. Exhibitionism is definitely not part of naturism, and being naughty is way out of bounds. I was trying to figure out how accepting you were and to figure out when I could talk to you about these difficult subjects. It was certainly not the right way to do it, as Sam's reaction rightly underscores."

"So, did I pass?"

"With flying colors! You seemed curious, but not offended that I was not wearing panties. And obviously, today you confirmed my first impression, she said as she looked at Pam's pubes. "I was trying to determine how to work it into a discussion, soon. You beat me to it, as you seem to be on all these topics."

"I am glad I asked. I was wondering if it was a seduction thing. Maybe I should not say this in front of Sam, but you guys and George have been open with me. If it was a lesbian seduction, it would not have worked. I am straight."

Becky teased, "we are both straight, too, although I have had feminine contact. So, if I wanted to tease you, again, you would not be offended?" Becky spread her legs slowly and closed them.

"No offense." And Pam opened her legs. Then Sam did. "It looks like no one on this room is offended by this limited sexual activity, so while it is traditionally out of bounds for naturists, it is okay for us naughty women."

Pam said "So, you think I am naughty?"

"I am still learning about you, but, yes, at least a little naughty." Becky said smiling broadly. Sam gave a tentative smile to the remark.

"I am not sure if little applies," Pam said shaking her rather large tits. But 'naughty' does. You are bad. You are making me feel like being naughty; you girls are trying to seduce me."

"No, our only agenda was to explain naturism and invite you in if you were interested. We have been successful beyond our wildest dreams."

Sam said "Our backyard is safe for nudity. Anyone want to have a fire drill?"

They all dashed around the yard, running into each other, hiding and scaring one another, and other antics. Sam resisted tittie and pussy grabs, although she did a few butt pats. Pam returned the favor by feeling Sam's firm ass.

Sam decided the lip rub and butt feels meant she could this introduce her fetish to Pam.

When Pam 'discovered' Sam hiding in the trees and touching herself, she went over to talk. "That looks nice. What about George?"

Sam said "I am not going to completion; I am just getting myself ready for him. I only do it in brief episodes. Since we do not have intercourse, masturbation is a big part of our sex lives and edging puts me in the mood for sex play."

Shocked, Sam followed up with "I should not be talking to you about George's sex life; please forgive me. I think you have figured out that George is dating not just a nature girl, but a naughty one." Both of them laughed about 'naughty.'

"No problem. I was very naughty when I first met George's father; all young lovers are. Most of us hide it as we get older, but it is always lurking, waiting to be revived. I think I have hidden from him how naughty his mother is. Of course, that is private between his father and me. And now my new girlfriends. Speaking of naughty, can I see how smooth you are?" Sam nodded and Pam rubbed her pubes and inserted a finger to her clit. Sam moaned immediately.

"Stop or I'll come." The fingering stopped just in time. "I am not going to tell George any of your naughty secrets; I think he knows mine, or soon will." Sam briefly rubbed again to encourage the hesitant Pam. Pam was not shy about watching the edging bout. Sam caught Pam's eye, looked down towards Pam's pussy, back to her eyes, then back down. Pam nodded and put her hands on her mound and started rubbing.

Becky had seen the interchange and came over. "Need any help?"

"I do not know if I need help, can accept help, or even know what help I would ask for. Try me."

"Let's start by looking." Becky and Pam both sat down and rubbed their own pussies. Becky had an unforced orgasm, almost as if masturbation was as casual as talking -- which, by now, it was. Openly talking about sex, and especially something as personal as masturbation had Pam keyed up. She watched Becky's easy orgasm and had a huge, pussy clenching one.

Pam remarked "That was a great finish."

"I don't mean to pry, but have you had contact with other women?"

"I did a little 'young adult experimentation' before marriage. Some involved masturbation, but it was more than 20 years ago. I never seriously thought I should do it again, but it was nice."

Sam watched both women come with herself all pent up. "Goodness, ladies, I almost came watching you. That was beautiful. I am saving a huge one for George." This last remark, made in front of George's mother took Becky by surprise. Sam and Pam started laughing at her reaction.

Becky said "Fast friends, indeed. George is clearly in over his head. Let's share the good news with him. Have him come over."

To Pam she said with a chuckle. "I did not mean 'come' sexually."

Pam answered "Sam was pretty clear that she intends for him to 'come,' sexually. If you guys are comfortable with it, I do not mind him 'coming' while I am here. I know that is private between you and George, but just knowing he is getting pleasure from you, Sam, would be great. Sorry, I am way out of bounds."

"Speaking of out of bounds, my libido has been ruling me today. I am afraid I shared some intimate details about George that I had no business sharing. I appreciate you sharing what your thoughts, and mom and I will certainly not share it with him or anyone else.

Sam continued "I cannot predict what George will say or do once he gets here. Yes, after a few dates George and I started doing intimate things and has obviously been naked with me. On vacation he was naked with people he had not yet met. But you are his mom. He may be hesitant to get naked with you in the house. As far as us getting intimate with you here, I just do not know. He really is very shy."

"Thanks for that. I did let my fantasy fly for a moment. This has been such a groundbreaking day for me, and I got carried away. Maybe I should leave so you can share what you want with him and I will not put a damper on things."

"We absolutely want you to stay if you are comfortable. If George is uncomfortable, I can deal with that. I think coming to grips with naturism between you two is important." Then conspiratorially, she continued "If I do need to take him out of the room, your fantasy might be fulfilled." She gave a lascivious look and then smiled. With a straight face Sam said "I want to see where this goes."

"Oh, you girls are naughty."

Privately, to Becky, Pam said "I want to share a very dirty little secret. Sam said he likes to masturbate with her. I have wanted to see my son masturbate since he became an adult. I have a feeling his dad shares my kink."

Becky used the lip zipper to indicate she would not repeat it, smiled sincerely, and gave her a little kiss on the lips.

"You, too?" Pam asked in surprise. Becky nodded conspiratorially. "Have you?" Again, Becky nodded with a large grin. "Your husband has seen?" A big nod. "Jack?" Nod. "Sam?" Several nods. "All of you together. Vigorous nods. Pam gave her a kiss and showed her crossed fingers.

Sam said "Let's assume George is agreeable to see you naked. Maybe he can overcome his fear and get naked himself. He will be seeing his very attractive mother naked for the first time. I am sure this does not surprise you; he is likely to either already be erect or will be soon after seeing you. Are you alright? I can do things to help prevent it, but it will eventually happen."

"I can deal with seeing him hard. Now, about these preventative measures. Oh, never mind." Pam said with a devious look.

Sam called George. "Where are you?"

"The Pond."

Sam got concerned. "What are you and my brother doing?"

"Bonding."

"If you have bonded through ejaculation, you are in serious trouble."

"No, we have been stopping short of that."

"OK, then. I need your dick and your semen over here right now."

"So, it is alright?"

"Yes, we have, uh, bonded, ourselves."

"Oh my god. With my mom?"

"Yes, but not with me. I need you in the worst way. Tell Jack to drop you off and get lost."

"Coming." And hearing Sam's howl, added "No, not that way, be there, soon."

Jack had his dick out and was absently rubbing. George said "You better call Lisa and tell her you have a gift for her."

As George came up the walk, Sam stopped him. "This might be a bit difficult when you go in. I do not want you startled. Your mom is naked. Is that alright?"

"I guess so. I've seen nude friends, parents of friends, strangers. I might as well see my mom."

jimplx
jimplx
162 Followers