Chapter 11: George at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can get naked, too."

"But I am, uh, 'ready' for you, if you know what I mean."

"I hope so. She knows that is likely and said 'erections are natural.' You can stay clothed. You can ask your mom to dress. If you get naked, I left a towel for you at the sofa to help with the transition. If it goes wrong, just point to my room and we can go there to regroup," she chuckled, "I just thought of something funny, you have not even been in my bedroom." As an afterthought, "I think she wants to see you hard." George did a double-take.

George went in and, even though he was warned, was surprised his mom was totally nude, sitting next to a totally nude Mrs. Green. They were both smiling and his mom's hand was resting on Mrs. Green's thigh. "Bonding, indeed," thought George.

George tentatively greeted her with "Hi, mom. It seems your concerns are answered?" He was looking at the floor, only making eye contact when one of them spoke.

Sam was now removing her shirt, slowly. He thought "she is prompting me." He pulled off his T-shirt and started on his shorts. "I am not wearing underwear. I hope it does not freak her out," he thought as he picked up the towel and dropped his shorts to the floor. Sam scooped up the clothing and started folding it.

"Yes, George. The ladies have been quite up front with me. I forgive you for 'forgetting' to let me know about the clothing shortage on vacation. I can see that is the only shortage you have at the moment." She smirked.

Very embarrassed by his mother's personal remark, he and Sam sat on the loveseat, the towel carefully placed.

She continued, "I know male anatomy, otherwise you would not be here. But I raised you to be shy and protective.

"You can keep the towel as long as you want. You can get dressed if you wish."

George answered with a stutter, "We can stay naked. I am sorry about my erection."

"No problem. Sam explained you were going out tonight. You are having a date with a wonderful girl who is also gorgeous, and naked. And you see her mom, who is also gorgeous and naked. I will not embarrass you by mentioning that you have not seen me naked before. Of course, you are going to have a hard-on.

"And, George, I am over here, not on the carpet. I would like it very much if you would look at me."

Becky chimed in, "I had the same situation with Jack. Once he realizes that the long-term habit of avoiding nudity is the issue, he will start to look. The other issue is the difference between looking and staring is thin. I am sure he is afraid of staring."

"I expect that is the case. George, I would like you to stare at my breasts."

"Sure mom." He looked at her breasts carefully. Looked at how large they are, how the nipples pointed down. He smiled at her.

"Thanks for that. Now look at my crotch." He did and smiled again, slightly amused. She then spread her legs. He turned red from embarrassment. "What? You look at Sam's crotch, don't you?" He now turned crimson.

Sam said, "I hate to reveal personal information, especially sexual subjects, but yes, he seems fond of looking at my pussy." Sam then spread unnaturally wide. Becky did the same. George groaned.

His mom closed her legs and said "Enough torture for one day. We can practice again tomorrow." With a laugh. George groaned.

"Your father does not know about you being seduced into this naturist cult. Mrs. Green is going to ask us to dinner on Sunday and Mr. Green is going to talk to your father.

"You and Sam can now get reacquainted. But, before you go, I would love to see your erection if you don't mind."

Sam took George's hand and stood up. She looked into his eyes, touched his hand, and he let the towel dangle at his side. Sam rotated so she was no longer between him and his mother, and led him to the backyard.

Sam had positioned two loungers head-to-foot with the middle of each lounger where their eyes will be when laying down. They sat on the sides of the loungers. They hugged tightly. She gave him a deep kiss and started stroking his dick. She said "I want to watch you do it. Ever since the phone call, I have been imagining, in my mind's eye, you and my brother showing your hard-ons to each other and edging while watching the strokes. Now I want to see it with my real eyes."

"Come watch." Invited Becky. She was at the window about 20 feet from them.

"Are you peeping on our children's intimacy?" She asked in a quiet, but shocked, hopeful tone.

"Technically, yes. But I think they know we might choose to watch. Sam set those loungers there purposely and George knows the windows are here. They could have gone to Sam's room, instead. Interestingly, I do not think George has ever been in her room." That piqued Pam's interest.

Pam moved over to stand next to Becky. She saw Sam rubbing her son's erection and Pam let out a little moan.

Sam and George lay down. His hard-on was inches from her eyes. He was looking directly at her mound.

Becky looked over and saw Pam massaging her mound. Becky moved behind Pam "I love seeing your son's big hard cock. My daughter is inches from it. She could suck it from where she is, but she wants to watch. You like watching your son, too, don't you?"

"I do. I love how your daughter adores it."

"She does. She is going to have an orgasm watching him; you are, too, aren't you?"

"I want to come watching him."

"Let me help." Standing behind Pam she reached around and started massaging her clit.

Pam gave a huge breathy sigh and said "Thanks. I really want this."

George had caught motion from the corner of his eye and saw Becky's actions. He said "Your mom is masturbating mine. Oh my god that is so hot."

As Sam lay down she took a surreptitious peek. She so much liked watching her mother give others pleasure. Lovely. And hot. "Your mom touched my clit." This supercharged George's libido like a bolt of lightning.

The two children tried to take their time. But they had both been edging all day and were watching their mothers get off watching them. Neither one lasted two minutes. George made sure he could be seen clearly from the window and shot several ropes of cum onto his face, chest, and tummy. Sam gave a loud cry, pulled her legs up, continuing to cup her mound and cunt long after her fingers had completed their job. She then took him in her mouth to clean the semen that still coated it. He cleaned up the rest with the towel.

Pam gave a long "Oh." And her knees started to buckle. Becky gave the little support she needed by hugging Pam back against herself. She added some loving comfort by cupping Pam's breasts. Pam sagged back against Becky as she recovered from the orgasm. Becky's hands on her tits provided comfort.

Pam said "That was so much better than I had anticipated. Sam is masterful. She really knows what George likes, apparently. You seemed to know exactly what I needed. What a family."

"You like having a woman's touch; your 'experiments' were serious, weren't they?"

"Yes, I played down that my best girlfriend and I had frequent sex, especially when we did not have a boyfriend. I guess we were what they now call 'fuck buddies.' We eventually moved to different areas and stopped, especially after marriage."

"I would love to have you as a 'fuck buddy."

"That would be nice."

"Let's sit and wait for the kids to get in. I am not going to mention our voyeurism." Becky said.

"But you did not come." Protested Pam.

"I am fine right now and I do not want to be mid-orgasm when George walks in."

"Just George and not Sam?" Pam asked tantalizingly.

Becky gave a sly smile. "I am not giving away Sam's secrets." Which told Pam everything. "By the way, I am not sure why I jerked you off. It is definitely not like me, but I had fun. Maybe we can try again sometime."

"I want to reciprocate. Not just to be nice, but I really want to touch you."

"Like you touched Sam." Her eyes twinkling.

Slightly embarrassed "Yes."

"It was nice to see you give her pleasure. She teased you with her pussy all day."

Becky's encouragement perked her up "I finally could not resist; she was so wet. I want to do you."

"If you want to, I want you to, also. But, like I said, I do not want to risk an orgasm right now." Becky sat next to Pam, leaned back and slightly separated her legs. Pam looked closely. She touched the tip of Becky's clit lightly, causing a shiver. She picked up some moisture from the labia and stroked with a little pressure. Becky sat upright. "That is all I can take right now. Maybe we can get together tomorrow for show and tell. That is, after I get some attention from my clueless husband."

"Yes, I would love to have you come. At my house." They laughed at her lame humor.

Sam and George came back in, George dangling at his normal length. His mom commented "Even soft, it looks like Sam is a lucky girl." All three women laughed. George reddened again.

Sam added "I am the luckiest girl alive, and not just because he has a nice prick."

Her mom added "But it certainly doesn't hurt." Chuckling.

George could not believe his mom, girlfriend and girlfriend's mom were talking about his penis with words like "prick."

With great reluctance, all got dressed.

Pam said "How am I going to explain being braless to your dad? I did not think to bring a bra. I should have known better after the clean swimsuit event. Darn."

Becky and Pam's Sex Date

The following day Becky went to Pam's house for the pre-arranged sex date. This was a first for her. All of her encounters with "friends with benefits" have been partially accidental, partially seductions. This was the first time she was actually going to see a woman deliberately to have sex. This raised two questions for her. First, was to question her sexuality. She still valued her marriage to a man and really enjoyed sex with him, so she was not a lesbian, but was she now discovering that she was really bisexual? Second, was she cheating on her marriage?

The cheating question was easily answered last night. While cuddled with Tom, she mentioned the events of the day. How her work to clear the air about George's naturist vacation had resulted in the kids' display of sex and that the mothers dabbled, also. Tom responded as before, with a huge erection and by saying "I know you have relations with other women. You can see how much I object to that," pointing to his hard-on. "As long as you are faithful to me and love me, and spend the night in my bed, I can deal with some experimentation with girls. Don't all girls do that?"

"Yes, in college, but I am not that young."

"You enjoyed it, right?"

"Absolutely. It does not come close to sex with you, but yes, I took pleasure in getting Pam off."

And then after a long, gentle love-making session that reminded each other of their ongoing love, she said "Pam invited me over tomorrow explicitly to have sex. I have never actually had a sex date with anyone except you. I am really afraid this is a big change from my female sexual encounters, ever. I am very confused and afraid."

"If you are afraid of having a sex date, by all means cancel. From what you have told me, she will understand about having second thoughts about taking such a big step. If you are afraid of my reaction, then you just are not looking in the right place." He again pointed down to yet another erection created from the conversation. "I love you. I want you to be happy. I want you to stay my wife. I am seeing nothing here that interferes with any of that. If you want my advice, go see her. If it works, tell me all about it. If it does not work, tell her you have changed your mind and then tell me all about it."

"Thanks, Tom. I knew you would come up with a workable solution. I will tell you what happens. I guess I really am anticipating this date."

"If you come home soon enough and it all goes well, call me earlier so I can 'share your happiness.'" Chuckling.

As far as the sexuality question goes, yes, she is now realizing her bisexual nature and becoming comfortable with it. It no longer feels wrong or that she should deny it.

Pam let her into the house. Pam surprised her by being fully dressed. This is OK, thought Becky. She has changed her mind and let me off the horns of my dilemma.

"Care for some wine?" Asked Pam.

"That would be great," replied Becky as she sat at the table. After pouring wine, Pam sat in the chair next to her.

"I really want to thank you for easing my mind about being naturist and volunteering Tom to talk to Fred. I should talk to him, but I am concerned that I would not be able to answer the difficult questions and would just make hash of it."

"I will need to think about what the ground rules are for our family. What are you doing?"

"We use a 'no offense' rule. If anyone objects to anything going on in the house, it stops immediately. Because naturists usually abhor sex of any kind in naturist settings, it may sound odd that we do allow open masturbation within the family."

So you and Sam see your husband and son getting off?"

"That is one benefit. On the other hand, Sam and I do not. The boys have seen us get off, but neither one of us makes it a habit."

"We do not engage in penetrative sex in front of each other. The boys have seen us both give blowjobs, but not in the house."

Pam said "She let us see her take him in her mouth briefly yesterday." She did not appear shocked, but inquisitive.

"True, and she masturbated, but Tom and Jack were not here. That makes all the difference."

Pam said "Thanks for sharing. I will keep it to myself. The thought of Sam blowing him gets me so hot. I hope to see that, soon."

"Please do not repeat anything I say about our family to others. I am just saying it so you understand one set of rules as an abstraction. Oral sex still has not happened in our household. The children certainly do not touch each other and Tom and I do not perform oral or vaginal sex in front of the children. Does any of this appeal to you?"

She said "The rules sound pretty reasonable to me. Clearly, I need to talk to Fred before instituting them. Open masturbation seems OK to me, but it might be a hard sell. Please ignore the pun."

Becky leaned over and gave Pam a kiss on the lips. It was a light kiss with lips only. Pam held Becky's chin to make the kiss linger, giving Becky shivers up her spine. Feeling the shiver, Pam pushed the tip of her tongue into Becky's mouth and moved her hand behind Becky's head to keep her there. Becky opened up to welcome it. Becky cautiously reached over to rub Pam's left breast over her clothes. She felt like a college boy on a third date.

This was exactly how Pam felt. It was like her clumsy early dating experiences. Back then the anticipation of being touched and fondled was so exciting. She felt that excitement all over again. "This is nice," she said. She reached over to Becky and rubbed her clothed tit.

Becky thought "I should have worn a bra and panties. Lately we have just been naked as a social event and sex started after that. Clearly Pam anticipated a long, slow, sexy seduction. It would have been nice to have helped Pam make it slow. It is what it is. I am loving what Pam is doing."

While Pam played over Becky's clothes Becky unbuttoned Pam's shirt. She cupped Pam's bra-covered breasts and squeezed the whole orbs gently. She never realized just how much of a thrill boys got at this stage. Her breast was warm, soft, and filled her B-cup bra. Becky found her nipple through her bra and, using thumb and forefinger, rolled her stiff nipples, eliciting a moan. Pam whispered "Keep doing that. It feels so good, but let's move to the sofa first."

Becky kept it up and also reached into the cup to do direct nipple tweaks. She returned back to the bra and rubbed over the fabric. She then leaned into Pam's neck and gave it a light kiss. "No hickeys, please. I would not be able to explain them." Just like she did to the boys when dating. They never obeyed. She did not want Becky to obey, either. Becky kept up the light kisses and occasional suck on the neck and heard Pam say "Suck harder." Becky left a dark red hickey.

Becky reached to Pam's back and released the bra hooks, leaving it on her shoulders. Becky rubbed underneath it, lifting the sagging breasts up to cup them with her palms and tweak the nipples with her thumb and forefinger. The kisses continued. She pulled Pam's arms down and pulled the bra off. Pam pushed Becky's head down and Becky kissed the tops of Pam's breasts and slowly worked her mouth to her nipples.

Meanwhile, Pam unbuttoned Becky's shirt and threw it on top of the bra. Pam pulled Becky's head up to give her a very deep kiss. The same kind she gave her husband. Becky loved Pam's aggressiveness and returned the lover's kiss. Pam then took Becky's left nipple in her mouth. Becky held Pam's head in place for a very long time. "Damn, she is going to leave a hickey. I will have a wonderful time explaining it to Tom." Becky thought. "Do more," she told Pam. Pam left two hickeys on each tit.

Becky aligned their nipples as well as she could for a hug. The women slowly moved their bodies back and forth to stimulate the nipples. It was somewhat successful as both women were now flushed and breathing heavily.

Becky got on her knees and, as Pam raised her butt, slipped her shorts off revealing a pair of cotton panties. Becky sat back on the sofa and rubbed Pam's mound over her panties. "Oh, goodness, the cotton panties felt so soft and smooth to the touch. Much better than some sexy nylon ones." Becky thought. "Pam is presenting herself as an inexperienced girl, not expecting a petting session to go this far."

Becky rubbed Pam's clit through the soft fabric. After forcing her fingers into the folds at the top of her crack, she could feel her clit. Pam forced her head into Becky's neck and started to moan. This time Pam pushed her panties down, acting like an urgent schoolgirl who is experiencing direct clit stimulation for the first time. Pam then pulled Becky's shorts off.

Becky used the fingers on her right hand to coax Pam to separate her knees a bit. She then went back to Pam's clit. Pam realized that Becky could not get full access, so she spread wider. Becky now inserted her fingertip into Pam's vagina. Pam stood up suddenly.

"Is anything wrong?" Becky asked.

"No, everything is absolutely right. Come to the bedroom."

Lying naked on the bed, the women went back to kissing. Deep, hungry kisses like they did with boys in their first heavy petting session. They moved to breast caresses during the kiss and some fingering as well. Both women were breathing heavily, minds clouded by the overwhelming sex urge.

Becky said "Scoot down and watch me."

Pam scooted down on the bed and crawled between Becky's legs. Becky started as usual by dipping a finger and rubbing around her clit. However, what she now felt was a tongue pushing her finger out of the way and moving around her clit.

Becky said "No, don't do that."

Pam stopped and replied "Are you sure? You did seem to like it. Are you sure? I like doing this."

Becky said "No. I am not sure." Becky grabbed Pam's head and pulled her into her cunt. Pam continued to tongue Becky's clit, even when Becky started bucking her hips up and down. Becky's clit was in motion, first planted on Pam's tongue and then on her nose where Becky used it like a finger, masturbating with it. This went on for several minutes, tongue and nose with the bucking getting faster. Finally, Becky pulled Pam's face so tight to her cunt Pam could not breathe and held her head with her thighs. Becky finally let go, collapsing completely into the bed.

Pam crawled back up and snuggled into Becky with kisses on Becky's nipples, her neck, her mouth, all the time rubbing her tits and occasionally placing her hand on Becky's pussy for comfort. Becky finally stirred from her ennui, turned to Pam and started kissing her tits. Pam settled on her back and started rubbing her clit.