Chapter 11: George at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky descended to watch. Pam's legs were pressed tight together to give friction on her fingers. Becky asked "Can you spread so I can see?"

"I usually do it this way. I will try to give you a look." When Pam spread, Becky was overcome with the need to lick Pam, so she did. "You do not need to do that. I do not expect you to."

"I really want to. You are so lovely and your cunt is inviting me." Becky got between Pam's legs and started licking. Pam clenched her legs closed around Becky's head. Pam reacted wonderfully to Becky's tongue and started to move it to get the most from the tongue. Pam was clearly ready to come so Becky increased her speed and firmness. She felt Pam's finger descend to her clit. Pam said "Let me help. Don't stop." The two of them worked for another minute with Pam's finger on her clit and Becky's tongue surrounding it, then Becky's tongue on the clit with Pam's fingers rubbing around the hood.

Pam's orgasm was a little less energetic, but she held Becky's head in place for 30 seconds. Becky knew enough not to lick.

Becky returned to beside Pam and the snuggling resumed. The women just lay there, rubbing each other's bodies, hips, thighs, breasts, nipples. They also touched cunts, but without clit play.

Becky confessed "You were great. I had no idea making love to a woman could be like that."

Pam said "It has been a long time since I had a woman."

"I have never done it. Thanks for giving me a second chance to go down on me. I was scared, but I was more turned on. I thought if I let the moment pass, I would never get a chance again."

"You might be right. I certainly did not plan on it. I thought we would masturbate each other and be wonderfully happy. I saw your finger in your cunt and I had to kiss it."

"You are a master seductress. Fully dressed with a full set of underwear and cotton panties. You made me feel like both a schoolboy trying to get into your pants and a schoolgirl wanting a boy to get into mine. It brought back those rich, innocent, college memories."

"Thanks. It was a last-minute thought. I figured we would start out where we left off, naked and horny. Then I thought, make her work for it. I am so glad you went along with it. It set me up for the best orgasm I could imagine. that is without a cock involved." They both laughed.

Pam looked concerned. "I am not sure I can do the whole cunnilingus thing again.

"I understand. Oral sex does not have to be part of being a 'fuck buddy.'"

"I look forward to our next sex date. Maybe with the kids."

"This might have been a wonderful onetime thing. I hope no one finds out."

"Let's talk about it. Tom and I have a pledge not to do things behind each other's back. If one is not present, the other explains what happened. Tom knows we had a sex date. I told him we might get cold feet and not go through with it. I did get you to give me hickeys on my tits, so I have to say we did something. I can tell him we masturbated each other. I will say 'we were able to get off with each other. It was nice because we both worked on your orgasm.' Does that work? You know, Tom never shared anything about our experiences with anyone. Neither George, Sam, nor your husband will even hear of masturbation from either of us. Does that work?"

"Yes. It sounds like a good place. What if he presses on 'getting off?'"

"'A girl never tells.'"

"Okay."

Pam said, "Can we cement the cover story? I want to see if I can do you like you did me yesterday."

"How do you want me?" Asked Becky. "I had you standing up watching our children play. I also think they may have seen us. Was that an aid for you?"

"Okay, you got me. Yes, I saw my son watch me get masturbated. I loved letting him watch us. You said Sam blew him in public."

"No, not in public. In public she just took his head in her mouth for a few seconds. The blow job was in our car." At this, Pam was rubbing slowly. Becky joined her. It definitely felt good to rub during a quiet conversation.

"Oh, that is so hot. I am so jealous."

"You want to call them home?"

"Yes, I guess. Would we be intruding?"

"I don't think so. If so, they will tell us."

Becky called Sam "Would you like to join us?"

"Sure. Are you on your date?"

"Yes, but the main part is done and we just have some little actions to be completed. Don't tell George, but you guys can help her; both of us, actually."

"George is very nervous, but game. Give us five."

Five minutes later Pam was still doing light rubs, as was Becky. Becky had her legs splayed. Pam was watching her clit play and once in a while would rub Becky, also. Both women were quite relaxed. When they heard the door, they moved to the family room.

Even though they were naked when George saw them yesterday, he was still surprised to see his mother nude again.

"George, have a seat with Sam. You can do what you want about clothing." His mom said.

Both Sam and George sat fully clothed.

Pam stood in front of George and put her hands on her hips. "I am making you uncomfortable, aren't I?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me dressed?"

"No. You can be dressed or naked. It is okay with me. It is just that you are my mom. I have really never seen you naked. So, yea, I am nervous. It is not you; it is me."

"And you have an erection, too, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You were always bashful with your erections. I could see them after your dates. I expect you frequently had blue balls. Right?"

"Yes, of course."

"You went right to your room to get relief."

"Yes, of course."

"I wanted to jerk you off I felt so sorry. I missed so many opportunities."

George was totally surprised. First that his mom wanted to jerk him, second that she told him, and third in front of Sam.

"Mothers are not ignorant. They just pretend to be to protect their children.

"Were you hard because you and Sam were playing around?"

"Yes, mother."

"That is so hot. Have you had an orgasm today?"

"No."

"It is fair that you are nervous because I am naked and I am your mom. What is not fair is to ask you to look at my boobs again. I would like you to do that." George shifted his focus up to her chest. She turned 90 degrees so he was seeing her sideways. She kept rotating to give him all angles. She would lift them out straight and lean over to let them dangle. Sam took off her shirt to reveal her bra.

"A bra?" Her mom asked. "How odd."

"You like? I am not always on display."

"Yes, nice bra. Not too thin, but it shows your hard nipples, but not like you are exhibiting. Subtle. I like it. I really like how Pam's nipples stick out, don't you, George?"

He said "Yes. They look pretty hard."

Pam said "Can you touch them to make sure?" Highly embarrassed, he took one breast with two hands. He then rubbed the nipple.

"You sucked my nipple, try your mom's." Said Becky. "You can start with mine."

Sam took off her bra, leaned over and gave a nice little kiss to George. She guided one hand to her breast and his other hand to his mother's. Becky moved between them and put her breast against his mouth. "Please," pleaded Sam.

George sucked his girlfriend's mother's nipple and more into his mouth, getting a quiet moan from Becky. His mom stepped forward and he used two hands to lift a breast to his mouth and sucked. He got her nipple and aureole into his mouth. He started kneading her breast while he tongued the nipple. His mom pulled his head into her breast and let out a loud moan. This encouraged him to do the same to the other breast.

As he did the first breast, Sam put her hand inside her shorts and began masturbating. When the second breast entered his mouth, she unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts and extracted his erection. She was having trouble with the fact that he was stiff and long, so her mother helped free his dick. Becky couldn't help herself from giving it a few strokes. She really wanted to suck it, but resisted. Pam saw Becky handling her son's hard on and moaned louder.

Becky kneeled on the floor and pulled off Sam's shorts. She was wearing panties and her hand was inside, fingers obviously busy. She was starting to squirm. Her mom thought her hand in the panties was really sexy, so she did not remove the panties. She did, however give herself a few rubs before gently touching Sam's hand to get her to stop. Becky rubbed Sam on top of her panties for a few seconds and elicited a highly aroused smile from Sam.

Becky pushed Sam's head to George's crotch. Sam took his head in her lips and kissed it lightly. Becky removed his shorts all the way. Sam pushed his bottomless body down on the sofa, kneeled in front of it, and sucked the head into her mouth.

George's mom sat next to him for a better view. She started rubbing herself in her excitement.

Becky reached into Sam's crotch from behind, found a path under the panty crotch panel and against Sam's clit. Pam kneeled behind Becky, reached in front of her and started stroking Becky's clit.

George was treated to a view of Sam sucking his cock, his mom watching him get sucked and his mom masturbating Becky. Becky had a nice, satisfying orgasm, turned and kissed Pam on the lips.

He came.

Sam took nearly all of his spunk into her mouth. "Yes," Sam thought. "Pam has been talking dirty. She wants her son's cum." Sam turned to Pam. Pam's eyes widened in delight and nodded 'yes.'" Sam gave a huge deep kiss and left much of his cum in her mouth. Becky looked at Pam and opened her mouth for a deep cum-filled kiss. Sam kissed George, giving him the bit she did not give his mother. He said "Yuck." Causing everyone to laugh.

Becky said "There are things that happened here that stay in this room. Oh, goodness. That was truly fun."

The kids went back out to fool around. Becky noticed Sam's bra and panties. "But I left her panties on her." Becky thought with a chuckle.

Becky said "I have no idea why I ate you. I have never had oral with a woman before, either giving or taking."

Pam replied "Well, wherever it came from, it was the best head I have ever had."

"It must be because we know what we want, it must be similar to other women, but that was also my best licking. You know we are both bisexuals. I have been denying it, but the fact that I liked giving as much as I received puts doubt out of my mind."

"Yes, I have been denying it, also, but I loved doing and being done. I really enjoyed Sam getting herself off, also. I am so glad I am married to a great man. It is so nice I can also enjoy a side-dish, also. I do have to admit I am a little apprehensive that Fred will find out. He might have a fit. We need to be careful"

"Certainly. While I have never done oral with a woman, Tom knows I have touched another woman and have masturbated with one, so he knows I am bi. I think he figured it out before I did. He is OK with it. It really turns him on to know I will play with a woman, but end up in his bed at the end of the day."

"If you want to tell Tom about our sex today, go ahead. I know it will not come back around. I may need to say something to Fred, eventually.

"Thank you for being such a great friend and helping me through this transition."

"You, too. I have other women friends, but you are special."

"I look forward to meeting more women."

Becky Shares Her Sex Date with Tom

Becky drove a few blocks and stopped in the shopping mall parking lot to give Tom a call. She told Tom about the encounter including her first-ever giving and also getting oral. Tom said "Stop there. I want to hear about it tonight, but I suddenly need to go to the men's room," and hung up. Tom found the men's room empty. He picked the stall farthest from the urinals, dropped his pants and underwear and started stroking his hard dick.

Tom's phone rang. It was Becky again. He picked up. "Can I join you? I am in a public parking lot. My shorts are on the seat next to me. I am in a thin white top with no bra. I am fingering my clit."

"OK, I just started rubbing. I will keep you up to date, but if anyone comes in, I will need to be quiet."

"That would be such a turn-on if you got caught by someone cooperative."

"Don't go there. It is our family income you are talking about."

"Just a fantasy. How is your dick?"

"Very hard, I am up to the quick moves."

"So am I. Being naughty has really turned me on. Other than clandestinely at the beach, I have never masturbated in pubic before."

"I wish I was with you. Maybe Sam can tell us places where the teenagers go."

"Oh, yes, all four of us, maybe Lisa and George, too. Pam. All jerking off together outdoors. Showing off to each other, watching each other. Oh, my goodness. Yes, coming so hard. Give me a minute."

"Sorry, I could not give you stroke-by-stroke on it, but yes, that fantasy was just the ticket to a huge come. I will be ready tonight to fuck you with the details, you naughty girl."