Chapter 14: Clearing the Air

Story Info
George's dad meets Becky's Tribe.
13.9k words
4.82
4.1k
6
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers

Clearing the Air

On Sunday, George and his dad, Fred, were in Tom and Becky's backyard with Tom.

The fathers were getting to know one another since their children were dating and seemed to be serious about each other, especially in light of George accompanying Sam on her family's vacation. The introductory chit-chat went well with the men having compatible interests.

After an hour or so of the men getting comfortable with one another, Tom said "I hate to do this as we first meet, but I have to get this out of the way first.

"I am afraid I have unintentionally put you in a difficult position.

"You see, our vacation was a naturist one. I should have thought to give you a courtesy call so you would be fully informed, but it did not occur to me until later. I want to offer my sincerest apology."

George spoke up right away "Dad, I knew it was a naturist vacation. It was my responsibility to tell you, but I didn't. I'm sorry for not doing that."

Tom continued. "George is being honorable, but that does not account for my lapse. As a parent, I would have appreciated hearing it from another parent. We are all concerned about our children's welfare. They are adults, but I expect our concern for them never ends.

"To add to the issue, Pam figured it out and cleared the air with Becky. That was a brave act on her part. But I recognize the position you are in because your wife and son are okay with this before you were allowed to express an opinion. I want to get your opinion so we can make amends.

"I fully understand why you might be angry with George or even with Pam. But it is entirely my fault you have been left in the dark. In my defense, my issue was that the vacation date had been set and I did not feel I knew you well enough to broach the subject. It may help you understand, but it does not excuse my failing."

Fred's face showed his consternation. He said "Thanks for being up front with me; you are an honorable man. Please give me a few minutes. It is a lot to consider." He walked to a remote chair with his back to Tom. He sat quietly for 10 minutes or so. He motioned to George to come over.

They talked for a few minutes. George's face showed his worry. Tears formed in his eyes. His dad hugged him. A small smile formed and he went into the house. 30 seconds later, Pam appeared. They talked for about five minutes. Her face mostly showed worry and concern. She showed some tears, hugged her husband and went in, also showing a thin smile.

Two minutes later Fred turned around, scowling. As he approached Tom his scowl softened a bit. He held out his hand for a handshake. "Yes, I do feel squeezed. But I understand how everything unfolded and it is clear no one tried to put me in a bind; it just came about by circumstances. I hold no one responsible. The fact that you came forward to take that responsibility means I look forward to a strong and lasting friendship with an honorable man.

"As far as naturism goes, I dabbled with it in my young years. My interest was mostly because I wanted to see lots of tits. Over time I realized there was a lot more to it than tits, pussies, dicks and asses. Naturism is great.

"But tits are a plus." He added with a snicker.

"When I met Pam, I did not want her to think I was a pervert. When we got serious, we did not live where it was convenient, then the kids came, and life happened.

"Now that George is an adult, it is time to reconsider. Pam and George want us to be a naturist family like you guys. I have agreed to give it a try, which means it would be nice to have naturist friends, also. I hope you can be our first naturist family friends."

"We look forward to having you as friends who are also naturists. One side benefit of being naturist friends is that there are two more sets of tits, pussies, and asses for you to ogle. In my case, one more set. The girls get some new dicks to look at." Tom said in a joking tone.

"I am sure you are familiar with traditional naturist rules that are designed to work in groups that include strangers. Our group are friends, so we are a pretty flexible with our interactions. I bring this up because if our casual approach doesn't work with your family, we will adjust to make things work for everyone."

"Sounds good to me, what do you do differently?"

"First, ogling. Ogling the women in our household is OK. The women's bodies are new to you. You are allowed to look, ogle, and stare. In fact, Becky and Sam might be offended if you did not."

"Interesting, I was always told not to stare."

"Same here. But you are expected to, just to be polite," adding a little chuckle.

"I always try to be polite and will extend my courtesy to Sam and Becky. You should let me know if my politeness becomes cloying, adding his own chuckle. I'll check with Pam and let you know if it bothers her. As for me, it seems to indicate an appreciation for her."

"How about folks staring at you?"

"You all can look, but I have nothing that deserves a stare."

"Erect? You will be staring at two women you have not seen naked before. They are worthy of your stare."

"No problem, I will make sure I am covered."

"That is our second change. You do not need to hide erections. They are perfectly normal and," in a confidential tone, "enjoyed by the women. Jack and I are straight, but we might look, too, just to be polite." Snickering.

"That would probably be okay." Letting a smile slip out.

"I am glad you like to exhibit; the women love it when a man prominently shows his affection."

"I did not say 'gladly' allow them to see." But he was unable to mask the smile.

"It might be torture for you, but somehow I am not convinced." As he gave a knowing smile back. Fred tried to toss it off, but his guilty embarrassment showed.

"We do have a third change that you may want us to get rid of because it sounds a bit over the top, if you want to take care of an erection, you may do so privately," Fred nodded to the normalcy, "or wherever."

"You don't mean where people can see!?" He exclaimed; his interest piqued. As a closet exhibitionist, the thought of jerking off for Sam was intriguing.

"Like I said, you may prefer not to see anyone masturbating, if not, we will tell the family not to. Very simple." Fred just realized he was not talking just about men, but he might see the women getting off. He could even have both him and Pam exhibit as a couple, maybe the four married folks could do it as a soft swing.

"This is a different spin on normal behavior. Are you guys swingers?"

"No, not at all. Sometimes we find that by hiding it, folks tend to get sneaky. Open just seems less creepy to us. About swinging, we do expect penetrative sex to be behind closed doors."

Fred answered "Let's go with your rules. If anything is not working, we will let you know, and vice versa."

Fred then asked "How should we do this? Get the guys together first? Get the parents first? All together?"

"Oh, shit." Squeaked Tom.

"What did I say?"

"Not you, but it looks like both of us are out of the decision chain, again."

Fred followed Tom's gaze and saw the wives and kids were naked.

Fred sighed resignedly "Well, that is decided, and then jokingly "Remind me about what you said about erections?"

Fred said, time to jump in the deep end," and slipped off his pants. His underwear was definitely being strained by his erection. Pam kneeled and pulled his underwear down to free his erection. He stepped out of them with Pam's assistance. She gave him his first shock of the night by planting a kiss on his shiny dick head, complete with some tongue. To himself, he thought "I was thinking blowjobs were behind closed doors." Pam thought better of giving him a blow job right then and stood up.

Pam quietly and lovingly said "Thank you. You have made our family life better. I love you." She pecked his lips and then opened her mouth to give him the deepest kiss she has ever given him. One she would never do in public. As the third shock she gave his shaft about four rubs while everyone was watching. Again, quietly and lovingly she asked "do you want to let your excitement build, relieve the excitement yourself, or can I do it?

"You do it." He breathed, thinking "we did not discuss hand jobs. A lot to learn."

Pam then asked "Second question, in Becky's bedroom or out here?"

His mind was working double-time to sort out what she was suggesting when it was already overloaded with new tits, new pussies, casual nudity, and everyone looking at his boner. "Here?" He asked.

"Right answer, yes, here. Yes, with everyone watching." She again gave him a deep lover's kiss while stroking his hard on. She knew she was being unfair, that his little head was taking over for his rational brain. He would thank her later. "You want it out here with everybody watching, just like I do, don't you?"

"Yes. I want them to watch. Do you?"

"Yes, ever since I got naked with Becky, I wanted to get you off in public."

He noted that Becky and Sam were definitely looking with anticipation. It seemed Sam had already touched herself. "Let's do it."

"As much as I want to fuck you, let's do a hand job. Our son is out there."

This gave him an unexpected jolt that he was enjoying his wife beating him off with his son watching. "Jerk me. Right now."

Pam guided him to a chair. "You need to sit first. You might faint." She got on her knees in front of him. She beckoned her son and Sam to come over. They stood side-by-side as she rubbed his shaft. Yes, he was not mistaken, Sam was doing little rubs!

Pam sometimes licked it and sometimes put it in her mouth to keep it lubricated. She also knew the knob-washes would speed him up and intensify his orgasm. Intense is an understatement. This may have been his best hand job ever. His cum jetted out first to hit Sam, then George, and finally coated Pam's tits.

Fred actually did faint for a few seconds. As he came about, the first thing he saw was the love in Pam's face as she knelt at his feet. She was using her tongue on the head of his cock to clean it up. Since there was not much on it, he guessed she was just doing it for the eroticism of the show. God, he loved this woman.

The second thing he saw was Sam jerking his son. How could he be enjoying seeing his son's hard dick? This was crazy, but crazy erotic. George's hard dick was inches from his face. Obviously, his son was in ecstasy being jerked off by a beautiful woman with his parents -- and hers -- looking on with love. Fred never thought he would want to see his son having sex and especially not see his son come, but here he was and his own dick was rising again in anticipation.

As George's prick started to jerk, Sam pointed it away. Not knowing why, Fred moved her hand back so the first spurt of George's cum landed on his face. Sam gasped at what happened and pushed it down so the second and third hit Fred's chest. Still concerned, she pushed lower with more landing on George's father's hard cock.

After her son stopped coming and opened his eyes, Pam immediately tongued her husband's dick to give it a second cleaning. There was a lot more semen this time, so she deliberately licked the sides of Fred's cock to collect a large amount. She looked into Fred's eyes with a mischievous grin. She then stuck out her tongue containing George's cum. Fred showed a look of surprise, but also quizzical. Pam stood, took Sam's head and kissed her. She gave Sam lots of tongue, but not a huge kiss.

Sam looked pleasantly surprised. "Thank you," she mouthed. Sam gave George a deep kiss with some of his semen still on it. In spite of both sets of parents looking on she gave him a deep, love-making kiss that lasted a full minute so he had to swallow.

Everyone gathered around Fred with both families joined in a group hug. Towels were passed to everyone.

Fred could not resist quietly remarking to his wife, "You ate your son's cum."

"Only a little bit. I gave most of it to his girlfriend. Just a little made its way down my throat. She is a nice kisser." Her mischievous grin returned as she walked off. Fred's head was spinning. He cannot believe this is the woman he was reluctant to tell about his naturism. Was it new, or had he missed this interesting side of her for all these years?

Fred caught back up with her and said, "You have not been taken care of. I want you to come, too."

"I want that, too, but what I really want is your big, hard, and cummy cock deep in my pussy. I am not ready to do that in front of our son, yet." "Yet" set his head spinning. She was planning to fuck in front of their son? He broke out of this thought as she continued, "and I do not want to disappear into Becky's bed. But you are right, as usual. I do need some immediate relief."

Fred chuckled a bit, "Let me guess, I am still playing catch up, you have already masturbated with other folks and want to get yourself off with people watching."

"Not 'folks,' just us girls." Both laughed at "just." "Yes, Sam didn't get off and I am thinking of getting off with her. And, yes, I think I want people to see me do it. Would you like that?"

"It sounds good. You do Sam now and we do a huge fuck privately later. Can we exhibit together sometime? I think I would like that."

"I so much want to fuck you today and also exhibit with you. The thought is so exciting."

A little concerned about jealousy, Pam asked Becky "Do you mind if I fool around with Sam a little?"

Becky was curious. "She is an adult. I do not make sex decisions for her anymore. Why do you ask?"

"Because I consider our relationship to be special. You are in a sweet spot in my heart. Sam is special, too, as your daughter and George's girl, but I want to be true to you."

"Oh, my goodness. Yes, I consider you very special, too. I do have other women I have shared with, recently, but, yes, you are very special to me, too. Thanks for asking. Go help my daughter get off. With her libido I will bet she is ready to melt down. We should get all of the girls together some day, soon."

Pam almost skipped her way to Sam. "Neither one of us has had an orgasm since we got naked. I assume you are just as keyed up as I am. Your lounge chairs are still set up. Can I use George's chair?"

"Absolutely. My mom has such a considerate friend. I was going to sneak into the trees for a self-quickie. Laying down and doing it right with my man's mom is a much better deal."

Pam was elated that Sam called George "my man." These kids were definitely in it for the long haul.

She then asked Sam "A quickie, not an edge?"

"Right, I need to get off now. I can do more with George later, but he is pretty drained right now," laughing. "He came huge." Licking her lips for emphasis. Pam just sheer head at the graphic description of her son.

"You definitely did him right. Let's do this. It will be fun."

On the way to the chairs Sam motioned with her head for George to follow. The women took their places. George sat at Sam's feet. Fred at Pam's feet. Pam thought Fred would appreciate watching a young nubile woman with terrific tits masturbating up close, so she suggested the men switch. Sam nodded enthusiastically.

Fred realized it meant George would be watching his mother up close and personal at her invitation. It fed into his sexual excitement. Fred's dick was now as hard as when he first saw Becky and Sam approaching fully naked for the first time. She was so focused on her husband's happiness that it wasn't until she started doing herself that she realized her son was focused on her twat.

Sam opened her legs and used her fingers to spread her labia. Her hard clitoris was clearly visible until her finger hid it from view as she began playing. Pam opened her legs. She usually does not need to, but if she was going to give her son an anatomy lesson, she would make it good. It was going to be a one-time good deal for George.

Pam made sure her vaginal opening was clearly visible. She opened it a bit more by flexing the muscles. She gathered some fluid on her finger and started rubbing. She used two fingers on her other hand to keep the folds opened up so George could see all of the action. She would re-dip her finger occasionally and sometimes two or three fingers. Not because she needed it, but as part of the show and make sure he saw her clit and how hard it was. She wanted him to see her vagina being penetrated. She was embarrassed at performing for her son, but it was also highly erotic. The show was not going to last long.

Pam came first. Pam focused completely on Sam's face as Sam climaxed. She loved seeing women reach climax.

She really had not looked at Fred very often, but now noticed he had been jerking off to Sam and was now about to come. Sam pointed towards her tits and he dutifully covered her chest. Sam lived up to her end of the bargain in spades.

George watched his father come on Sam's tits. Encouraged by this, George started working his prick. He looked at Sam. She was nodding happily. His dad looked at him with an encouraging nod. He nervously looked at his mom. She was smiling proudly and looking between his prick and her rounded tits. He had always wondered what they looked like. He liked what he discovered. Now he shot his wad on them. They were beautiful with snow caps.

As everyone started to relax and take seats, Tom decided to take in Pam's nakedness. She was sitting on the loveseat next to Fred and across from Becky. Tom was not surprised that he found Pam's generous curves attractive. He was tempted to squeeze Pam's tits. The thought caused his penis to swell and begin to rise.

Tom turned to Pam. He and said "It is good to see you."

She looked at his slowly rising cock and said "Nice to see 'you,' too." Becky and Fred exchanged grins.

George asked Sam "I doubt there will be any issues anymore. Will you sleep with me tonight?"

Overly excited, Sam said "I definitely want to sleep with you. I hate getting off at night and the morning alone. I love you. You have to sleep with me tomorrow night." Both informed their parents of the arraignment and got enthusiastic responses.

After the Impromptu Naturist Party

In bed at home Pam and Fred kissed gently for a few minutes. Pam said "I am certainly glad you made the decision you did. I know it was not easy. The evening certainly was different from what I expected."

"I imagine it was; what were you expecting?"

"A nice discussion between you and Tom about the situation. I figured you two would reach an amicable understanding, even if there was no agreement. You would both understand each other, develop some trust, and find a way to be friends. Come home, make love. We might decide to be a naturist family and we might not."

"Thanks for your trust. I am still not sure how things got kinky. Especially with our family. I have never seen your kinky side. I liked it, but where have you been hiding it?"

"No, I do not believe I had a kinky side. I have not been hiding it. I think the last few days have made me reexamine my values and challenge them. How about you?"

"That is probably why we are still together. I have the same thoughts exactly. Except I have not had a few days for evaluation. I did it all tonight. The only thing in my past we have never discussed was my naturism before we met. I originally did not tell you because I was afraid you would think me a pervert.

"After we got serious, that part just got forgotten as unimportant. I did not hide it from you intentionally. I have never really had kinky thoughts until tonight."

"Yes, it is possible I would have been afraid of your naturist past. Probably best you forgot it. Do you want to discuss the kinks?"

"Yes, it would be best, but we do not have time for all of them tonight." Both laughed at that realization.

"Any you want to discuss tonight?" Pam asked.

jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers