Chapter 14: Clearing the Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You masturbating for our son."

"Oh my god, that may have been the kinkiest. It was a serious mistake."

"How is that? You set it up."

"Long story. I was so happy you decided we should become a naturist family that it drove all of my love for you to the surface. All I could do is remember how much I love you and that you were going to make our lives so much more enjoyable. I saw how you were looking at Sam. She is a gorgeous young woman, in love with our son, and she really likes to be ogled and loves to perform. I also know that she is no threat to us. I know you love me and George too much. One of my new kinks is to watch, so I wanted to make us both happy by watching you watch her up close. You can watch me masturbate up close anytime. I am not sure about Sam and it might have been our only opportunity.

"The obvious side effect, the one that my love for you masked, was George watching me. Huge mistake."

"You certainly gave him a great show."

"Yes. I think my new kink kicked in. Once I realized how much I screwed up, I figured it was a one-time thing. If I was going to give him a lesson on my anatomy, I had better make it good so he wouldn't need another show. I think I did it, didn't I?"

Fred's dick begins to rise. They were both keeping an eye on it.

Fred answered "You certainly did. Since I did not realize it was a mistake, I thought you did it on purpose. The fact that it was a great show made me think you were enjoying it. I have to admit, you wanting to give George such an intimate show kind of turned me on. I actually got jealous that I never got that good of a show!" He joked.

"You know, after I started giving a graphic show, I did enjoy myself. I think I would enjoy myself even more showing off to you; no anxiety."

Fred's dick was now very stiff.

Pam asked "So, your kink of jerking off on Sam's tits were because of what I did for our son? I thought it was due to Sam."

"Of course, Sam going into overdrive on her show was a big part of it. But I probably would not have jerked off on her in front of her parents, her brother and boyfriend and my wife if I did not get off on watching you with George."

"Does that mean you want me to repeat?"

"My brain is saying 'of course I do not want it repeated, but my kink says 'that was great.' How about you?"

"Up until now I have considered it a one-time deal. I am kind of glad I did it, kind of guilty that I did it so well, and embarrassed that I trapped myself into it."

"Now?"

Pam puts one finger on her clit and starts rubbing. Her vagina is so lubricated it is dripping. "Thinking about it turns me on a bit. Knowing that everyone else involved is okay says, maybe I do it again. Let's talk."

Fred's hand encircles his boner and he begins to rub.

Fred says "It seems our bodies are betraying us. Mistake it may be, but talking about it and remembering it has really turned me on."

"Yes, me, too. I was so turned on while showing I came right away. Maybe we don't need to talk." Breathlessly.

Fred says "I want to talk about eating George's jizz. But first I want that fuck you promised me."

Pam turns on her back and spread her legs. Fred got on top and, knowing how wet she is, pushes into her hard. He keeps up with the hard penetration for 15 minutes until Pam screams out her orgasm. As Pam comes, Fred gives a loud grunt and lets go, buried as deeply as he can be. Pam started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"I hope our orgasm turns on the kids."

George, snuggled tight to Sam in the family room, laughed "I guess that was for us."

"My parents started doing it for Jack and me when we became naturists. I have had some great orgasms as a result. I think we need to reciprocate. If I scream, they will like it more." They got on the floor and George ate her aggressively. Sam did not need to pretend or exaggerate; she cried out at her excellent orgasm. "Oh god, George, yes!!!"

Pam said "it did."

In the morning Sam awoke to find George awake and with joy her hand wrapped around his morning wood. She started stroking the full length of his shaft with one hand and her clit with her other. "It is so nice to wake up to your big hard prick while I do my morning rub."

"This is heaven. Want a change to your routine?" He asked as he touched her pussy.

"No, it is probably just habit, but I love the feeling of doing myself. Having you feel or look would be a wonderful addition.

He pulled off the covers and then took over his own jerk. "I love watching you do yourself. It is so sexy. I love my rub, too, but you take it up to the top."

His orgasm covered his chest and abdomen. She adopted her new habit of crying out loud "Oh, this is so good!" Filling George with joy.

Pam said "The kids are awake." They both chuckled as Sam and George started making out in a way that would not end up with them doing themselves.

Knowing the kids had most likely masturbated, they both got into it. She had the image of them in the lounge chairs exhibiting to each other and to their mothers to feed a very powerful orgasm. Fred came nicely "I love adding masturbation to our routine. You really had a strong one."

"Images from recent events. It doesn't hurt to have Sam in the house, either." She reminded him.

"Yes, kinky recent events. Like the jizz. And, yes, Sam."

"Like nearly all of the new kinks, that one was also spur-of-the-moment. My head just formed this image of two women sharing a wad of cum. It is a classic porn shot. The cum was easy to get in large quantities without having to suck someone off. Sam was there and I thought 'She will get the joke,' and it was your cock, so that part was not kink. Yea, it was my son's jizz. That had an 'ick' factor that added some downside to the scene, and kissing it into your mouth was more 'ick,' but I went for it. Sam handing George his own jizz was priceless. She will probably get a sweet spanking from George for that one. Would you like to spank my naked bottom, daddy?"

This last comment made her roll to her front with her hands under her to pubes for some intense rubbing. He bent over to smother her ass with kisses and put his hand in her crotch to tease her. She rolled to her back satisfied with the kisses, but she kept an absent rub.

"Too 'icky' you think?" She asked.

"Well, it was not like you performed a sex act on George. You did that with me and Sam. I sort of absorbed the 'ick' into the overall eroticism. I really liked the whole thing. What do you mean 'classic porn scene?' You watch porn when I am not home? Not that I mind, I am just curious."

"In college some of the girls would get a boyfriend to rent some porn and we would watch it for 'educational' purposes. No, we did not act out girl-girl scenes with each other. I think the most significant outcome was some extra masturbation sessions after we got our individual privacy. Mostly it was boring."

"You didn't act out scenes?"

"You are talking about my girlfriend; we were not acting."

As he wiggled his soft penis around and massaged his own balls, Fred asked "What did you mean by not sucking George 'yet?'"

"I just wanted to surprise you. I thought the naughtiness of the imagery might help you get going. Even if it is a big taboo. I think it worked."

Fred's dick was past half-staff and rapidly rising. Pam was engaged, also, with some purposeful rubbing and occasional clit flicks.

"Yes, it did. In hind sight, he did see you suck my dick, but only briefly, and he got an erotic anatomy lesson, and girl-girl kissing starring his mother. We are getting pretty close to that taboo line. I am not sure we want to cross it nor treat him to a full-on blowjob. I think my penis makes it obvious it is a turn on, just as many taboos are. I will leave it as a 'yet.'"

Fred started jerking earnestly. "Since we are in private, how about a nice '69'?" Fred turned around. He checked his mouth position by watching her fingers for a while and, after she relented, licked her clit. Pam jerked. Pam lowered her mouth over his head. She swabbed it with her tongue, pulled off and licked and nibbled on the shaft, then took him in her soft, eager mouth, grabbed the shaft with her hand for friction and slowly raised up and down. Occasionally she would either go down too far or he would back up and she would choke, but Fred did not want her uncomfortable. Her blowjobs were magnificent. He again waited for her to come before shooting off into her mouth.

He turned around again for a deep kiss. "Ick" he thought as his cum slid down his tongue and down his throat. She did not break the kiss until he took it all. He then was able to yell "ick" and again kissed her deeply. "That was not bad," he said causing her to smile.

Fred began to put on his shorts. "Going somewhere?" Pam asked.

"To start breakfast."

"You do not need those," she reminded him.

Pam, Fred, George and Sam at Breakfast

George and Sam were sitting at the breakfast table in t-shirts and shorts. They were still not sure if his parents were going to be naked. As they entered the room, George and Sam were relieved to see they were. To Fred's enjoyment they both stripped down and he was again able to ogle Sam's body as she made sure to exhibit to him. Subtlety was not on anyone's mind. Pam enjoyed the exhibition as well. George's erection was prominently displayed and he was glad his mom was ogling him as well as Sam. This could be a great day with his family.

During the normal morning greetings Pam privately said to Sam "You look relaxed."

"Thanks for letting me sleep with George. It was the best way to fall asleep and wake up." Pam felt good about this girl.

Pam said to George "Some things happened yesterday that we will need to discuss. I think the first one was a very large mistake on my part. When I suggested your father sit with Sam, I had forgotten that it would mean you were going to be watching me. I hope you enjoyed it, because I am not sure it will happen again."

George sheepishly replied, "I understand completely. It took me by surprise, and I am not planning on a repeat, but I honestly did enjoy it quite a bit. Thanks, mom." He added the last part with contriteness.

Pam continued "I also do not plan on playing with your semen again."

George nodded in reply "Yes. The entire day was very strange and repeats are not expected."

Pam hesitated before asking "The main reason for going over there was to clear the air over you going to a nude beach without letting us know. I certainly have no right to pry and you have every right to protect the privacy of the others, but did any such things happen on vacation?"

"You are right, I should not say anything about the others. There were a few things that happened, but they were pretty normal; yesterday was different. I will confess that while I was assigned to room with Jack, Lisa and I switched places at night and I was in the same room as Sam." Sam blushed.

Fred nodded and said "I never believed that you sleep apart. I am glad you can sleep together openly."

Fred continued with "We have not really discussed the ground rules for our house. Clearly, we have all decided that nudity is okay until someone decides it is not. After yesterday, I have to say that outlawing masturbation seems unnecessary, as we have all seen each other, in fact we have been up close and personal." He said this, looking at a smiling Sam while his wife smirked.

There was quite a bit of oral sex last night, also. I did not hear any complaints last night. Unless someone objects, I assume that is also okay."

George and Pam nodded with agreeable smiles. Sam smiled broadly. "I hope my family can adopt that one," smiling at George.

They all prepared and ate breakfast. As they sat to let the food digest, Pam said, I think I will start out my day with a little relaxation. She went into her and Fred's bedroom. Fred followed and said "Kids, I know that our bed may seem a little intimate, and your mom did say she made a mistake last night, but I really think she wants you to come in with us. Please?" he implored.

Pam was already lying on the bed on her back with her hands on her mound. She was just beginning to pull the labia apart a little with her left hand to make room for her right middle finger to get between them. Sam got the clear message and laid next to her and began by giving her a deep, intimate kiss. Unheard by the men she uttered "I love you, mom." That got Pam to pull Sam close to ensure the kiss continued.

Fred and George took positions at the feet of their woman until Pam made a circle motion. They swapped sides. Both women did their normal self-pleasuring routine without an elaborate show. Both came with comfortable orgasms. They motioned for their men to give them a post-orgasmic kiss.

"Just in case you were wondering, I did not feel like I was performing like I did yesterday. This just seemed like it was an everyday occurrence. George perked up and Fred smiled. "Yes, I do tend to get in a rub once in a while. Your father knows this. Since we are giving away intimacies this morning, it turns him on. Sometimes I call him at work to let him know I am going to it or that I just did it. I feel like a tease." And smiled impishly.

Fred added "And, yes, sometimes I jack off at work after her call. It reduces the stress and allows me to focus."

George said "I never thought you guys masturbated during the day; I just thought you had sex at night. It is pretty obvious that a guy my age has to hit the men's room once in a while. What I am curious about is watching. Sam and I like to watch each other get off as well as masturbating each other and doing oral. But you guys like to watch, too?"

His mom said "Yes, we do. We did not have intercourse for a very long time after we met. Manual stimulation by another person is good, and oral is great, but sometimes it just takes personal intimacy to reach the highest heights. It is also great to watch another person do themselves knowing they are getting such intense pleasure."

His dad added "I love to watch your mother's face light up when she reaches those heights."

His mom continued "I love fountains..., And trickling streams..., and dribbles, too."

Sam mused "Your husband is the only one I have not masturbated with this morning."

George ignored Sam and said, "Mom, you looked extra loving during your orgasm. Sam has a gorgeous look." He looked at Sam to make sure it was okay to say this, but also give a smile in appreciation.

His dad paused and said "Yes, Sam does have a radiant look when she comes." He gave an impish laugh and Pam hit his thigh, laughing. George groaned, but his dick started growing again.

With a knowing look to George his mom said "I do like being watched. You are free to watch at any time." He acknowledged his missed opportunity with a weak smile.

Pam quietly consulted with Sam for several minutes and declared "In celebration of our new kinks, Sam spending the night with us, and our new family rule, Sam and I are declaring this a blowjob day. Muff diving is also permitted, gentlemen." Both men figured it was not limited to men doing women.

Thirty minutes later Sam said "Pam, let's go out front." Sam slipped on her shorts for decorum and slipped on a shirt, but did not button it, just held it closed. Pam copied her.

Sam's dad stopped the car in front of the house. Sam went to the back window and released her shirt. Lisa immediately started sucking on Sam's tits just like Becky was doing to Pam. Pam said "switch," and Lisa was now sucking on a new pair of tits and Becky was doing her girlfriend. Both men were nude from the waist down and were casually rubbing their cocks.

Once the women stopped sucking nipples everyone got out of the car. Humorously, they all wore longish shirts and nothing else. An eagle-eyed neighbor might have been able to pick out the penises and bare butts peeking out. Pam hoped they would, it might liven up the neighborhood.

Sam and Pam resumed being naked. Becky and Tom casually removed their shirts. Sam introduced Lisa and Jack to Pam and Fred. Once introductions were completed Lisa and Jack removed their shirts. Lisa gave a tight chest hug to Fred and could feel the warmth of his erection on her lower abdomen. She rubbed back and forth a little. As she backed off, she kept facing him and made a point to stare at his erection. He got the message and admired her chest. She smiled in return. Becky did a similar routine for him as did Pam with Jack and Pam with Lisa. Fred shook Jack's hand and got a brohug. Although their erections seemed to touch a few times no one had a negative reaction to the intimate introductions.

Becky said "Thanks, Pam. I have never been to a BJ day, although I have considered throwing one myself. I think it is a great idea, especially since you are a blower."

"Thank your daughter for thinking of inviting everyone. While it is an official BJ day, we also declared muff diving to be in season also."

"Excellent addition. In case anyone has not noticed I am the proud owner of a muff. While being used it warms ears."

Lisa asked "Any rules to know about?"

Pam simply said "Enjoy yourself and everyone else. This is a special party with non-family members present, so there are no house rules."

Pam announced "We have been a bit busy this morning and I am waiting for reservoirs to fill. If any of you are ready, please do it. Don't wait for us to lead." It turns out everyone had the same thought so they mostly just chatted with some casual rubbing of themselves and others.

Privately to Becky, Pam said "Our family adopted your rules except that our family make up is different, so we allow oral sex, also, hence BJ day."

"I am jealous. After vacation and last night, I might drop all rules."

"How did your family take it that Sam was going to sleep here?"

"We were all happy for her, especially since Lisa slept with Jack." With a lascivious grin.

"She is a lovely woman. Our boys have really struck pay dirt. I'll bet Tom enjoys it as much as Fred. I would certainly like to get to know her better."

"So would I, but because of my son I tread lightly. I am glad you and Sam have been so friendly."

"Got it. I am quite lucky." She gave Becky a light open-mouth kiss and Becky squeezed Pam's tits.

Lisa joined them and said "You never do my tits."

Becky gave her a broad smile and started fondling Lisa's breasts. "Thank you for asking. I could do you all day if my special girl and your guy approve."

"I did not mean to eavesdrop, but I heard your remark. Thanks for being a considerate mother; that is one reason I love you and your family. Jack seems to be okay with my bouts of affection with his sister. I expect your attention will be acceptable and turn him on also." Lisa began fondling Becky's tits at first, but did not neglect Pam. "What does Emily Post say about how to split your attention between your boyfriend's mom and the party host? I will do my best."

Sam joined the rest of the women so that she and Pam could do each other. Sam quietly asked "I do not want an orgasm from a woman, yet, but Pam, do you want to see how smooth I am?" Pam happily rubbed Sam's clit. Sam only allowed her about a minute and rocked her hips back "I am ready for George. What a great mother he has to prepare his woman for her son."

Becky rubbed Lisa for a few minutes. As Lisa started squirming Becky stopped. Lisa joked "Sam was the one who wanted to stop; I was not avoiding an orgasm from a woman." She sighed, "I guess stopping is best for your son. You are a great mother. I am looking forward to calling you that sometime."

Becky gave Lisa a huge hug, pressing their tits together and gave her a daughterly kiss with a few tears "Me, too."

Then Lisa informed them quietly "I want an orgasm from each of you after we make sure Jack has had enough of us," as she danced her way to join Jack who was with his sister and the other men. Her use of "we" and "us" was a big surprise to the moms. Maybe it was just a euphemism. Probably not.