Chapter 14: Clearing the Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa simply said "69," and used Jack's boner as a handle to pull him into the great room. Sam pulled George over to put the boys near each other as they straddled them to suck dicks while getting eaten. Lisa giggled and pointed to George's dick. Sam lifted up and shrugged as Lisa leaned way over to give George a couple of sucks.

Lisa then motioned with her head to Jack. Sam shook her head "no". Lisa got an impish grin and shook "yes." Sam had wanted to suck Jack so many times but didn't because of the dual issues of incest and Lisa. Lisa wanted it. It was just a couple of sucks, so Sam did it with her shocked parents looking on, getting a spike to their libido.

Becky took Tom's hand and put it on her pussy and gave him a deep kiss with lots of tongue. Tom responded in kind as she stroked him. "Yes, a nice shift to the rules," he voiced their new shared fantasy as he masturbated Becky a while longer. They stopped genital touching soon enough, but continued their sensuous hug and they both played with Becky's tits as she snuggled against her lifetime love.

Lisa got off of Jack and they both masturbated to excellent orgasms enhanced by the fact that their families were watching. They cleaned Jack and had a post-orgasmic kiss.

As Lisa and Jack were finishing themselves, Sam and George were finishing each other with Sam swallowing most of his spunk. She went back to his penis to finish cleaning him.

Lisa hugged Jack's parents, making sure Tom got both tits pressed to him as well as a hip rub of his erection. "Thanks for watching." She then got a daughterly kiss from Becky and she started that way with Tom, but opened his mouth for a more intimate one. He was surprised by it and internally Becky was laughing. Becky calmly rubbed her hand across his chest, gave him a light kiss and said "you have a wonderful future daughter-in-law."

The parents got on the floor next to copy their children. Pam and Fred came first and Pam swallowed and cleaned Fred. Tom came and was thoroughly cleaned. After untwining, Becky graphically masturbated to an attentive audience of seven. This was new to her. She liked being watched, and loved the large group.

Becky took her favorite position on the loveseat, one leg down, one tucked up, leaving her casually spread for a long time so Fred and George could look without having to be sneaky. Tom loved her exhibitionist ways and sat beside her, his hand casually resting on the inside of her thigh just an inch or two from her vagina. The tableau was sexually charged and Fred and George regained their erections immediately. Just to entertain them, every few minutes Tom would rub some part of her twat or insert a finger. Becky wanted to touch herself, also, but left it to Tom. She did give in to rub him a few times. Initially it was to massage his soft cock and balls, but eventually became shaft strokes.

Sam and Pam enjoyed Sam's mom teasing Pam's men.

Once in a while Becky would give Tom a rub the full length of his erection. He would often rub her clit or insert a couple of fingers into her vagina. It was not meant to be subtle nor casual, but entirely sexual. George and Fred responded in kind by rubbing their erections, frequently glancing at each other's hard cocks.

Sam and Pam gained more interest as teasing moved to be overtly sexual. They were both enjoying watching their men jerking together. Sam moved her hand to Pam's pussy, cupping her mound. Pam moaned and thrust her pelvis into the hand encouraging Sam to wrap her fingers between Pam's legs and begin rubbing the sensitive parts. As Pam's moaning increased Sam found Pam's vagina a willing recipient of her middle three fingers.

Pam nuzzled Sam's neck and fondled her breasts. Sam asked "Do you want to come?"

"Oh, yes and you are incredible, but stop. I owe my husband."

"I want to finish you one day. I love the way you respond; you are an enticingly sensuous woman." They had a sensuous kiss and stood behind their men.

Sam wrapped her tits around George's head and wrapped her hand around his prick. "You want to come this way or can I suck you?" On impulse she also grabbed Fred's cock and suggested "or should I ask your mom to let me suck your dad?" She then moved George's hand to Fred's erection, George willingly wrapped his fingers around his dad, "or do you want to do your dad?"

Sam was not surprised that it took several seconds before George released his dad's dick and pulled Sam's head down for a little kiss and said "blow me." Pause "Please?" With a smile.

"Did my parents get you ready?"

Embarrassed he admitted "Yes, they are great."

Sam and Pam kneeled in front of their men. Everyone realized this was the moment Pam wanted when she declared BJ day; simultaneously sucking father and son. They each did an excellent suck job with a soft mouth and tongue, firm hand pressure and excellent lustful eye contact. Both swallowed and did clean up. Both got a great finishing kiss from her guy as they sat between the men. The men sat with heads back, recovering from the intense BJs.

Without saying anything Sam wrapped her arms around Pam, squeezing their tits together and gave her a deep kiss and sensuous breast fondling. Pam was disappointed when the fondling ended until she felt Sam's fingers resume working her pussy. The men scooted off the sofa to give Pam room to stretch back and spread her legs to give Sam access to everything. Her orgasm was just as intense as she was reaching for earlier. Sam got a set of nice "thank you" kisses.

Cuddling with Sam, George said "You are pretty incredible. Your blowjob was the best, even the cleanup was sexy, and you gave my mom an intense orgasm."

Sam joked "All I am missing is your dad."

George laughed "I guess," my mom might have something to say about it, but my dad perked up when you offered to do him."

Sam continued joking "Guys are so simple, anything that will make them come is fair. He perked up even more when you started jerking him."

George chuckled "That was your doing."

Sam chuckled with him "You certainly didn't resist and I did not move your hand up and down."

"You want me to?"

"I did not object when you did Ken nor when my dad did him. You liked Ken's blow job. Have you done Jack?"

Sheepishly, George admitted "Jack and I tried jerking each other off. I have been looking for a time to tell you. I am breaking confidentiality with Jack as it is."

"Tried?"

"We did."

"I understand confidence conflicting with fidelity. I am okay. Did you like doing it?"

"It made me feel good that I took him as close as Lisa does. He is a good friend."

"Did he do you?"

"He made me come. It felt great."

"That makes me hot," and she began a gentle rub as he started massaging his cock and balls, "have you done it again?"

"No."

"You want to?"

"I haven't been tempted, but I might, I'm not sure. You want me to huh?"

"I want you to do your dad and Jack. Maybe my dad. Ken did him, too, so he might. Don't answer. If you do it, it will be a great surprise, if not I am still happy to be in love with you."

Lisa said "Move it lovebirds, it is time for the other father-son suck fest."

"This is the best. I get to see my whole family and my girlfriend get dirty."

Lisa sucked Jack and Becky sucked Tom. While they were busy Sam motioned to Pam to join her behind the women, Pam behind Becky and Sam behind Lisa. They started rubbing tits, but quickly progressed to clitoral stimulation. They would stop frequently to avoid causing female orgasms before the men came.

Jack came exceeding Lisa's ability to take his cum, leaving a substantial amount on Jack's balls. His dad came shortly after, getting his wife to take nearly all. Pam cleaned Tom's cock and balls. Lisa stood up to give Jack a kiss. Sam knelt at his feet and licked his balls and then took his cock in her mouth to clean the head.

She sat back again "Oops," and hung her head on her arms wrapped around her knees. Lisa sat next to her and asked "Is anything wrong?"

"I sucked your boyfriend, my brother, twice."

"I told you to the first time. This time it wasn't a blow job, just cleanup. Relax."

"You are not upset? I told you we don't touch each other."

"It isn't like you got him off and it isn't like it was behind my back."

"If you are okay; I do not want to lose your trust."

"Even if you did get him off, as long as it is not behind my back, I'm good."

Incredulously she repeated "Even if I got him off!?"

Quietly she admitted "I've fantasized that we swap boyfriends. I had a great masturbation orgasm to the thought of sucking George." Lisa started a gentle rub, "is this okay?"

"You are masturbating to my boyfriend?"

Sheepishly, "Yea."

Sam started a gentle rub also, "Sure. You know I have been tempted to suck Jack when I am horny, but I've never given serious thought to actually doing it or swapping. I guess if we are all together, I could see you sucking George. I could do Jack if you are there. God this rub feels good. How about you?"

"Yea, I am just lightly touching, but I am ready to come from seeing you clean your brother."

"So am I. Don't come, yet. Let me do you after we do the swap."

"You'll do it!?!"

"Yes, I want to. Should I ask him?"

"No. Surprise him. After confirming you never gave him an orgasm, just helpful views and tit brushes, he admitted he wants you to. We both had great orgasms to the fantasy. They both quit rubbing just before passing their points of no return.

"Can George kiss you?"

Lisa laughed out loud and said "Yes; we have teased him too long. Can I give him a real make-out?"

"I would like that. He has been so patient." They laughed about the whole situation, but it was a sexually charged laugh.

The boys figured the serious girl-talk was over and sat next to them. Jack asked "What's so funny?"

"Get ready for the best BJ of your life."

Sam talked to her mom "Sorry that I took Jack in my mouth."

"I am not sure why you apologize to me. We are not home, so the rules don't apply, you talked to his girlfriend and to him, so I take it you are covered there. As I recall, it was Lisa who got you to and I did not hear Jack complaining. It actually got me horny."

"You would like it if I did him?"

"Don't tell anyone, but I thought you were going to do it on snuggles night."

"You watched?"

"You were so hot helping him get off. I wanted to see you do him then. Yes, I masturbated watching you guys. Actually, both of us got off nicely." She started a light rub.

Sam decided to seed the next step, "I think Pam wants to do dad; have you seen how she watches him jerking?"

"I think you are right. I might be ready. It is a 'no rules' day." She smirked.

Sam snuggled with George. "You still want to kiss Lisa?"

George detected a joke coming and replied "Yes, I am curious about it after seeing you go to town on her. What's the catch?"

"You might have to let her blow you."

A gentle laugh came out "I could deal with that, where do I sign up?"

"I would have to suck Jack."

"This is not a joke; you want to swap." Tentative smile.

"That is what we discussed. Can you deal with me blowing my brother?"

"Since I used to believe you already did, yes. But only if we are all in the same room. No sneaking."

"No sneaking; all up front. Your reward is to kiss Lisa. You probably have to kiss me, too."

"You drive a hard bargain lover. How did I get so lucky?"

"Let's both go kiss Lisa." Sam and George approached Lisa and Jack and Sam gave a subtle nod and Lisa smiled and nodded in return. Sam smiled at her brother and then gave Lisa a little kiss. Lisa then gave George a full-frontal hug with a chest wiggle and gave him a good kiss on the lips. The kiss expanded to be a deep erotic one. All of the parents looked on mystified.

All eight sat around and had light conversation. They were clearly waiting to see if there would be another round of BJs or other mischief. Sam took on her exhibition posture again and Pam matched her. The husbands and sons took advantage of the offer. Since there did not seem to be any subtlety today, the men touched themselves openly in order to build up a load.

Sam noticed that if she rubbed a bit the men worked a little harder. Pam followed her lead. Pam asked Lisa if there was any reason the women couldn't have an orgasm. Lisa said "I am planning a blowjob next and would love to have an orgasm. Can I get one for you?" With that comment Lisa took over rubbing Pam's pussy. Pam was close so Lisa got on her knees, under Pam's thighs, and began to eat her with her husband sitting next to her. Lisa also began stroking her husband's prick. She took a brief pause to caution him not to come. She continued to give a touch and rub once on awhile to keep him erect.

To keep himself busy he played with her tits with his mouth and hands.

Pam grabbed his head and pulled him into a deep kiss as she came. She loved these fresh young women.

Lisa asked if Fred could get her off. Pam said "Sure. This is an open sex day. Please use my husband." Lisa kneeled on the sofa straddling Fred's thighs. Dangerous, she knew, but she trusted him. She moved Fred's hand to her pussy and pressed her tit to his mouth. Pam fondled the other tit. Lisa was so keyed up that his fingers brought her off in just two minutes. She climbed off before any accidents could occur.

She whispered in his ear "Can you come?"

"Yes" he answered eagerly.

Lisa asked George and Jack and got the same anxious answer. The women had performed wonderfully. Lisa again cleared the sofa so Jack and George could sit. Then, as a tease, told them to stroke his friend. Apprehensively they both gave a few strokes to his friend's hard-on and Lisa stopped them and whispered "later." Jack and George looked at each other and shrugged.

The parents were interested in the short jerk session. The married men got slightly aroused along with their wives. The girls knelt in front of their boyfriends and did a short suck and then swapped to begin the real BJ.

Becky saw it coming, so to speak, and did not look as surprised as the others. She caught Pam's eye, looked at Fred's erection and Pam nodded. With reluctance Tom let her lead him a few steps for privacy. "Do you want Pam to do you?"

"I don't want to be swapping."

"Just tonight, just Fred, just once?"

"I can do that." Becky nodded to Pam. Pam nodded back.

"I get to clean Jack. You can do him next time." Tom sighed and laughed.

Sam looked Jack in the eyes and got a loving look back. She locked her lips around his cock about halfway down, as much as she could take comfortably, and sucked hard while swirling her tongue around his cock head. She stroked his remaining shaft with her hand and as she raised and lowered her mouth, she moved the hand to jerk him off. The sensation of having her brother in her mouth was wonderful, just like she imagined it would be when she masturbated to the fantasy. She kept alternately sucking, swabbing, and jerking his cock increasing the speed of the jerking as she went. She felt his cock begin to twitch and she sucked hard on his codk as she jerked him to completion into her mouth. She took most of his semen into her mouth and allowed some to dribble down his cock.

Sam wanted a deep kiss, but not from Jack, so she carefully straddled George's legs above Lisa's head to give George a marvelous kiss. Her mom was busy cleaning her son's cock and her dad took advantage of the situation by fucking her while she was bent over sucking. It was clear that she was sucking him far more than needed for a cleaning job, possibly because her husband was encouraging her as he shoved his cock deep into her.

Since she couldn't go back down over Jack she decided to go over the back of the sofa and was halfway there when George pressed his mouth to her wide-spread cunt. Even though her parents finished their show she stayed on the sofa back for a thoroughly satisfying orgasm.

Once George came Lisa decided to join George in eating her girlfriend. George enjoyed the intensely close look at Lisa's tongue probing Sam's vagina and clitoris. Sam knew she would not be coming from this treatment, but stayed put and enjoyed it. While Lisa was busy trying to get Sam to come, George's mom cleaned George. She took a clue from Becky and made the cleaning of her son last, blowing him until his cock shrank. George's dad stroked himself while he happily watched his wife violate all of their rules.

After everyone untangled, Lisa sat next to George and began an extended necking session that lasted a full fifteen minutes. Sam noted that near the end Lisa began stroking George just like she would Jack. She smiled at Jack and he smiled back. They were both fine if she jerked him off. Sam whispered "Do it," and Lisa jerked him to a weak completion. Sam did cleanup on the few dribbles George had left.

The parents mimicked the kids with the normal start and shift. There was no strange climbing event, married penis insertion or kissing arrangement. All four looked quite happy with having done a BJ swap. Sam predicted this would not be the last.

Lisa said "I am quite reluctant to leave this hugely successful party, but Jack and I promised my kinky parents."

Pam said "If you want to renegotiate, we can put everyone up here."

"I would love to accept your hospitality, but it is our first night and changing the agreement at the last minute would not be respectful. Next time we have a party we should plan on ten guests. I can host it." Lisa and Jack left wearing an absolute minimum of clothing.

"Becky and Tom, I hope you will stay. Tonight is your night to have George and you can have him here."

Becky answered "Of course we can stay if it isn't an inconvenience."

The rest of the evening was spent in light talk. In the leftover sexuality that hung in the air it was inevitable there would be kissing, rubbing and touching, mostly between couples or to oneself, but also between the women congregating in the kitchen.

Everyone left bedroom doors open, but no noises were emitted and no bed partners were exchanged.

Lisa's Family

Bob and Sally greeted Lisa and Jack as they entered the house. They were somewhat amused that Lisa and Jack appeared to be wearing only large shirts. Jack's penis flopped through the shirt tails and Lisa's pubes often appeared. Sally asked "Interesting clothing choice. What have you two been up to today?"

Lisa answered, "Sam slept at George's house last night and Pam called for an impromptu party to celebrate Sam and George being together, so we all went to Pam's house. No details to maintain privacy."

"No need for details seeing the way you are dressed. Lisa, how about you take Jack's bag to your bedroom and we can get you set up."

In the bedroom, Lisa said "Mom, thank you so much for accepting Jack into our home. It means everything to me." Lisa gave her mom a light kiss. Her mom added another kiss on Lisa's lips. Lisa opened her lips a little bit which gave her mom pause, but she went with the emotion of the moment and opened her lips a little and, more out of habit from kissing her husband than anything, she added a little tongue. Lisa was surprised at the intimacy and added more of her own. Sally backed off a little bit, but thought, "This is an important moment in the family and it warms me inside to express our intimacy."

Lisa laid her mother back on the bed and kissed her forehead, cheeks, nose and neck before returning for another intimate kiss. Sally wrapped her arms around Lisa and drew her close. Lisa removed three buttons at the top of her mom's blouse to reveal the tops of her breasts and kissed the globes exposed above her bra. She ran her fingers, nails down across the top of her mom's bra to feel the smooth skin. After removing the remaining buttons, she undid the front closure on the bra to free her mom's breasts allowing Lisa's mouth to gain access to her mom's nipples.