Chapter 16: Cowboys

Story Info
Sirix's leadership position is challenged over Lindsay.
1.6k words
4.66
1.2k
1
0

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it?" Lindsay asked, watching her lover's face as the strange sound repeated in the distance.

"That's my Corsar, Corlan's, call. But not his normal one." Sirix said from the tent entrance, his eyes narrowed as the call rang through again. "Perhaps now I will get an explanation as to why it has been almost an iuna since I sent him Kadax and yet I've received no word."

A fierce looking bright-blue woman with shaved white hair flew down from the trees. Sirix strode out to greet her with Lindsay close behind.

"What word from Corlan?" he asked. "Has he received Kadax in good health?"

"He has, Bona Serat Corsar. He thanks you for your generosity."

"Then why the challenge?"

"He has decided to decline your offer. He has heard of your unnatural relations with the outworlder," the woman scowled at Lindsay, "and believes your judgement to be tainted as your grandfather's was. He challenges your ability to perform your duties as Bona Serat Corsar."

"You may tell him the only thing interfering with my duty to protect our people is his prejudice. But if he wishes to challenge me, he is welcome to do so. I will meet him here in seven bil."

"As you say, Bona Serat Corsar." The woman bowed her head, her eyes still locked on him.

"Is there something else?" he asked.

"Yes." She looked pointedly at Lindsay. "But it is a private matter."

He nodded. "I understand. Give me an hour."

She raised a brow. "Then you agree?"

"It is my duty if you choose to invoke it. At least, for the next seven bil." He smirked.

"Thank you, Bona Serat Corsar. I shall return in an hour. Where are your showers?"

"To the left." he gestured toward them. She jogged off. "It is nice to know someone is on my side," he said as he watched her go.

Lindsay placed a hand on Sirix's shoulder. "Are you going to have sex with her?"

He placed his hand on hers. "Yes."

Lindsay felt a weight on her heart. "At least you're honest. Why in an hour? Why not now?"

"To discuss with you how you felt about it. It will be the first time since we began thanks to Veralosa's... consideration of taking the role on for a while. And... well, I'll show you." He led her back into the tent. Sitting on the bed, he pulled her into his lap and kissed her brow. "You know this is part of my duty, right?"

Lindsay took a deep breath. "I do. At least, for the next seven days."

He smiled. "Yes, for the next seven bil."

"Will you die if you lose?"

"I won't lose, but it has happened on occasion. I don't think Corlan would choose such a challenge, though. He is far too old for that kind of nonsense."

"He's challenging you because of me, isn't he?"

"Yes. But that is not the only reason. This goes back further than today."

"But don't they answer to you?"

"They do, but there are some, like Corlan, who do it begrudgingly."

"Why do you keep him as a Corsar, then?"

"Because he is usually clever. My grandfather recognized that years ago when he made him a Corsar. Unfortunately, this time he's let his prejudice blind him."

"He knew your grandfather?"

"Yes. He is among the oldest Bonat, ninety-seven lanc, one of the few who escaped when the Citadel fell."

"What would happen if you lost?"

"There would be a time when another Corsar could challenge him for the position. I imagine Nol likely would. Then it would go to the people to decide."

"Nol's a Corsar?" Lindsay was shocked. "I thought they were all men! Has there ever been a woman Bona Serat Corsar?"

"A few."

She stared at his midsection. "How would that even work?"

"She chooses a consort who fulfils the duties."

"What about her?"

"She is free to choose as she pleases."

Lindsay sat quietly for a moment. It sounded like the completely sexually free society she had always said she thought was perfection. Then why did she feel so crappy?

"You know, changing the subject to my potential demise only tells me it bothers you."

"It does. I mean..."

"You love me."

"I said that during sex, it doesn't count."

He raised a brow. "It doesn't? So, you're saying you don't love me?"

"I mean maybe I do." She stood, exasperated. "Look, Sirix, it's a lot! I mean a few months ago I only thought aliens might exist because it was fun. Now I'm sleeping with one who's as old as my great-grandfather! And he's the leader of his entire race!"

He waggled his brows. "I'll agree, you've made out surprisingly well."

She put her hands on his knees, leaning in to face him. "You arrogant- Ugh!" She pushed him back with a hard kiss, straddling him over the bed as his hands moved up and down her body, under her shirt, under her bra. She shifted forward anticipating his mouth in her vulva.

"Ouch!" he said.

She sat back up on her knees regarding him, confused. "Ouch?"

Sirix shuffled himself up onto his elbows. "Ugh, yeah, that was the other thing." He pointed to a bulge in his side.

"How did I miss that?"

"I think you were preoccupied with other thoughts." He slapped her rump gently.

"Is that a tumor or something?"

"No, it's an egg. If you wouldn't mind helping it down the goncer, it would... well, it would mean a lot to me."

Panic rose within her. She'd never delivered a baby! The only baby she'd ever seen born was that giraffe where the mother pooped on its head. She did not want to see that!

But it was an alien egg. How did that even work? It wasn't like they showed videos about alien egg delivery in Health class! But it was Sirix... and he was looking at her with those indigo eyes like he was hoping beyond everything she'd say yes.

She steeled herself. "What do I do?"

"I just need you to rub it down, like this." He took her hand and began rubbing it in circles, just above the bulge, pushing it down slightly with each orbit.

"That's surprisingly easy."

"Honestly, I can do it myself without a problem. But it's something I wanted to share with you." His hand traveled up her forearm and down to her shorts, deftly undoing the fly. He slid it under her panties, rubbing her vulva in the same lovely circles. Her vision softened as she watched his face.

"Who's the mother?" she asked.

"Nol. The camp decided it was only fair after she lost her baby when Dolan was killed."

"Will this messenger woman be the next mother?"

"Probably."

"Oh." Despite his rubbing, Lindsay suddenly felt cold.

"She is more than fit and it will increase the genetic diversity of my people. Besides, she's risking a lot to throw her lot in with me."

"What do you mean?"

"She's publicly declaring her loyalty to me as Bona Serat Corsar by this act. If she believed Corlan should be Bona Serat Corsar she would wait until she returns home or would have taken care of it before she left. He will note it and he will punish her. I must honor her sacrifice."

"I hadn't thought of it that way. Woah!" The egg dropped an inch under her hand.

His breathing quickened. "It won't be long now." He gasped as the end contacted where Lindsay knew the band was.

"Does that feel good?" she asked.

"Very. Especially when it passes through."

She pressed her other hand down just above the band of the goncer, nudging the egg further. Sirix cried out as the widest part of the egg passed through.

"Ah!" Sirix cried.

"Was that ok?"

"Yes! Do it again."

She pushed again, this time bringing it all the way out. "Congratulations, it's an egg," she said, holding up the golden oblong thing.

"Why did you stop?" Sirix spoke halting words between panting breaths.

"Because it's been almost an hour, she'll be back soon. Plus, I'm a little afraid to use an egg that way." She smiled evilly. "But it does give me an idea."

"Indsayee! What are you thinking?" He smiled slyly at her.

"Just thought we might try something."

He took her hand. "What?"

"Oh," she said innocently, "just a toy."

"A toy?"

"Just a little gift for you."

"And you say you don't love me."

"I never said that. Besides, I love watching you howl."

He tilted his head with furrowed brows. "I don't understand."

She grinned. "Oh, you will."

"I'll have to get you a toy."

She crept forward, eyes narrowed to a seductive slit. "Mmm I hope you do."

"It will just be a matter of figuring out what you would like."

"Oh, we'll think of something." She kissed him, moaning as his hands gripped her bottom.

"Bona Serat Corsar, the messenger has returned," one of the guards announced.

"We'll have to pick this up later," Lindsay said.

He took her hand. "You can stay and watch if you like, it is your privilege."

"My privilege?"

"As my chosen companion. Nothing I do is secret from you."

She thought for a moment. "Wouldn't she have a problem with it, though?"

"That is irrelevant, I'm asking what you want to do."

"I think I'll go. I have something I want to do."

"If you would, deliver that egg to Donil."

"Of course."

"Bona Serat Corsar, did you hear me?" the guard called.

"Send her in," Sirix said.