Chapter 17: Donna's Family

Story Info
Donna's naturist family gets closer.
7.9k words
4.82
7.6k
6
0

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers

Donna's Family

Donna's father was definitely surprised to come home to two naked women. Nudity was allowed in the home, but generally they did not just sit around naked. The women did not want to tease the men and the men did not want to embarrass anyone with constant erections.

Gina carried several extra pounds, just as he did. The both knew they needed to work harder to keep in shape. While they were both slim in their younger years, as they matured, he has grown to appreciate her more "womanly" shape as some people called it. He liked her larger breasts and never got tired of touching them. She seemed to appreciate the attention. He wanted to touch them now, but Donna was here.

His daughter had a tight athletic body. Her breasts were moderate in size, but they stood straight out from her chest with almost conical tips. This made her nipples stick out, especially when erect, as they were now. It was embarrassing that his daughter turned him on so often; but not surprising, as she was built like Gina when they met. He actually did not think of her sexually very often. She was just a beautiful, intelligent woman, like his wife. The similarity to his younger wife triggered erotic memories.

The naked surprise had him erect immediately. He was also surprised that he wanted to touch Donna, too. Those thoughts did not occur very often.

"How pleasant to see the two most beautiful women naked when I get home. Is this a special occasion?"

Gina answered "Donna encountered a couple of school friends. She discovered they were naturists, too, and they had a naturist day at the house. After I got home, we decided to continue it. We thought it would be a treat for you and you might join us."

"You like it, daddy?" Added Donna while sitting straighter which emphasized her bosom.

He was thinking to himself "Yes, I do like them," before saying "I could not have had a more pleasant welcome. Thanks ladies."

"Care to join us, daddy?"

"I'd love to. I will undress in the bedroom and be right out."

"You can undress here, we did."

"I need to hang my business clothes." He said and went to the bedroom.

Gina followed a couple of minutes later and found him on the bed masturbating. She wanted to get off with him, but decided to tease him. "So, why not disrobe out there?" She asked, smirking.

"Pretty obvious to everyone, I think. You guys caused an erection and I need to fix it. You want to help or just cause me grief?"

She laughed. "Just having fun. Here, let me have that." She lay down on the bed and he pushed into her vagina right away.

"You are worked up. I like it. I'll bet your daughter did this."

"To be honest, partly. You were the other part. You are a stunning woman you know."

"I am not the lithe creature you married, but your daughter is one."

"I am not sure what you are saying, but you are my life's love. You really turn me on. I would still have an erection if she was not here."

"That may be but she doubled the pleasure." She added with a minx-like grin. The grin disappeared, though as her orgasm approached. She was breathing heavily, as was he. He was trying to hold back until she came.

"You win. She does turn me on." He panted as his horniness overrode his common sense.

Gina was now bucking to get as much motion in her vagina as she could. She cried out "She does me, too," as she came. He had no reason to wait and came driving his dick as deep as it would go, pushing in and out slowly a few times.

As he came, he asked excitedly, "She does?"

Gina said "That is a good fantasy. I will say anything when I am coming. There is nothing to it, mister."

During her orgasm she also decided that she really did want to get off with Donna. She wanted both situations, all of them together and just her and Donna. Should Donna would jerk him off?

"Next time get naked out there." That minx-look again.

"With an erection?" He asked, getting interested.

"Yes, it is just the three of us. She never reacted negatively the few times she's seen your boner. I know you like showing that thing off. I will bet you really do want to show her, but hold back because it is the 'right thing.' Am I right?"

"Probably. I just do not want her, or you, to think I am exhibiting, or worse."

"I am sure it is not 'or worse.' Just between us, if it is exhibiting, it is not the harmful kind, just the good kind, like Donna exhibiting herself when you got home."

"Yes, the two of you exhibiting was the best kind."

Gina did not deny his assertion that they were exhibiting. She was glad he figured them out, but she knew it as soon as she saw his lustful look when he saw Donna. "If you show her, I'll bet it would turn you on enough to fuck me like that, again."

"You really do know me too well. If she wants to see me, I will be willing to show her. Willing is not right. I really want to show her, or 'exhibit,' if you prefer. Ask her. It might be nice not to have to run off to jerk it down."

"But you like jerking it."

"Oh, quit that. Yes, I do. Can I exhibit that to you, right now?"

"No, save it for Donna."

"No, I meant the jerking part."

Gina smiled devilishly "So did I." And laughed. He looked like he wanted to believe her, but was afraid to. "I am not going to ask her. Let's just see what happens."

Donna exclaimed "Here comes the lovebirds. Did everything come out okay?"

Gina said "For him, yes. For me, it will all come out, soon." Donna could not hold back her guffaws while her dad turned red. He was not expecting explicit sex talk. She handed her mom a towel. Here, sit on this.

At dinner Gina said "I enjoyed seeing your friends today. We should have them again, soon. Maybe we can play some games."

Donna could not avoid showing her anticipation "I am sure they want to play with you." Both women laughed lightly at the implication.

"Naked?" Her father asked.

"Possibly." Said Donna. "But maybe not here." Donna teased.

"Darn."

Gina interjected. "I'll bet 'interest' is not the only thing he is showing in anticipation of seeing three naked young women. Right, lover? Let's move to the family room."

He stood, his boner proudly displayed, cautiously looking for any signs of disapproval. Instead, Donna gave him a good smile as she took in the display. His wife nodded in approval to reassure him.

"I should probably go take care of an issue," he tested.

"Of course, you can take care of it, but you cannot 'go;' just do it in the family room."

"With Donna?" He was full of anticipation, but tried to show concern. He also did not want Donna to know they already planned for her to see him jerk.

"Yes. Just one question. Have you seen her?"

Shyly he admitted "You know I have. Sorry, Donna."

Donna took a second to connect "See her" with "taking care of it." This meant he had peeked at her masturbating and her mom knew he did. So, it was alright to watch your daughter masturbate as long as the watching was sneaky? Odd. Maybe not odd. That is what she did with Lisa.

"So, I think you owe it to her."

"Maybe later." He was enjoying how his family was looking at him and wanted some more before he got his ultimate reward.

"Donna, about your friends. They only wore two items of clothing. Four if you count shoes. Why is that?"

"Mom and dad, we are all being totally honest, right? Even if something is immoral, maybe slightly illegal? Some of what I say involves others. We are all sworn to privacy."

"Yes, dear. I promise not to judge you nor turn you into law enforcement. Are you okay, honey?"

Alex said "Of course. I just admitted to being a voyeur on my own daughter. I doubt you can top that."

Donna continued "I might. Let me lay foundation. In order to keep my GPA, I have been a recluse. No romance, no boys. Just focus. I get horny with no release except my fingers." Her father groaned. Donna was inwardly proud of having the courage to say she gets off to her father, the topic was now in the open in the family.

"Alex, you know we all masturbate, just like you implied about yourself. I am so sorry, Donna. It must be awful."

"I give myself a couple of hours a week for sexual interests. I found out by accident that I enjoy showing." She said with embarrassment.

"How did that happen?"

"In the food court, I was studying and got careless with my leg position. I found a college boy looking up my skirt. I immediately clamped shut, but an image of him jerking off invaded and I thought 'just let him look, he will jerk off to me later.' I pretended to be engaged with my textbook and drifted my knees apart. He actually touched himself, quite a bit. I think he came. I was hooked."

"That was quite a payoff for your first time showing on purpose. I always thought you are an exhibitionist. I think everyone would do that if they could get away with it, right dear?" She asked looking at his boner. He got embarrassed as the women laughed good naturedly.

Gina continued "Us women have an advantage, don't we?" She said it with genuine interest to reduce Donna's fear.

"Yes, we wear dresses and women are not perceived as being predatory." Her mom started laughing. "Why are you laughing?" Donna asked, puzzled.

"I wonder if it is hereditary. That is how I hooked the most eligible man on campus. Right, dear?"

"Yes, love."

Donna expressed interest "Now you have to tell me the real story." And allowed her knees to drift apart enough for both mother and father to see her 'private' parts. Her mom nodded a bit to acknowledge the joke. This time there was no pillow. Her father definitely took notice and began staring at her cunt. The women made acknowledging eye contact.

"There was two of us, probably more, who wanted to hook up with your dad. He was a TA for one of my classes. The other woman was in the class, too. She was prettier than me and more aggressive, so she got more attention."

Here dad interjected "She had bigger tits, but was definitely not prettier. She was definitely aggressive; I didn't like that part. You did not know I had my eye on you the whole term. I was a TA, so teacher-student ethics were involved, and I was dismally shy."

"So, I started wearing dresses to class and showing my panties. It got his attention."

"I only saw one pair of panties."

"Okay complete honesty. I only flashed panties once and it did not work."

"Oh, it worked. I was just too shy. And ethics."

"So, no panties. He started giving lectures from behind the desk. After class I went up to ask questions. He would try to sit down, but I would block the chair. See that erection? I loved it even though it was hidden behind khakis and constrained by jockeys."

With the invitation Donna looked directly at his dick for a long time. She almost held it so she could get different angles, but didn't. The look was not lost on her mother. She almost told Donna to touch it, but thought it was too soon for that. He clearly appreciated the attention. As Donna leaned slightly forward for a closer look, her knees drifted farther apart naturally. When she leaned back, she did not close them.

Donna replied "I definitely understand that. He has a great erection, and I saw it in his khakis when he got home." They both laughed while he shook his head.

"I found out where he hung out after class. It was the local beer joint. I wore showoff tops. He got a few down blouse views, but I still struck out. I finally got aggressive: I literally cornered him, grabbed his dick and jerked him off."

"In public? Okay, mom, you have me topped."

Alex wrapped his hand around his erection and started rubbing slowly to the memory. Both women watched with interest and encouragement.

"Yes, she jerked me in public. Yes, she made me come in my pants. I had to go home. She followed me out of the pub and offered to wash them for me. This was the woman of my dreams. Smart, beautiful, sexy, inquisitive, and inventive, coming after me. I was in lust. I kissed her, she washed my pants, we made out. Heaven. Is it okay to continue to rub?"

Gina said "Yes, dear. I am glad you have started. If you would like help with it, just ask one of us. We are both willing. Maybe both at once." Alex groaned louder and increased his pace. Gina noticed Donna was turning red. It was clearly not embarrassment. She was really turned on. Of course, Gina was turned on also. She wanted to do herself, but wanted to wait. She hoped that was what Donna was doing also.

"I was called every name in the book by the other woman. Turns out she saw me beat him off. She threatened to go to the ethics office. I told her that she could only complain about me; he was the victim. Everyone knew he was trying to avoid me all term. She knew it was true and gave up. All is fair in love."

"This talk is so refreshing, not hiding anything." She paused as if she wasn't sure if she should say it. "I loved masturbating, and was not ready to have intercourse, so we got ourselves off several times while the washer was running. You can see why I loved, well, I love, jerking with him since he loves it, too."

Donna said "So do I. I see why you like doing it with daddy." She noticed he was looking at her kitty. She spread her legs even more so he could clearly see everything she had.

Alex groaned and shot a huge load of cum into his towel. Gina took his still-hard dick in her mouth and cleaned the cum off.

Donna started on her clit.

Gina spread her legs wide for effect and started on her pussy.

Donna laid back and pointed her twat towards her dad. She deliberately made it slow and highly visible. She suggested "Dad, you can come closer. I really want you and mom to watch."

He never missed a beat going to the floor to get close to his daughter, either. Her mom really did not need a close-up view, but she wanted to be there with him. She looked at him with a loving smile. She was rewarded by him groping her breasts and working her clitoris. He did not want to use his mouth for fear of missing something.

Gina waited for her daughter to complete, which she did after a few minutes. Donna then motioned for him to rise and grabbed his head and kissed his mouth. A bit more than a daughterly kiss, but not overboard. She was still being ruled by her clit. Gina said to Alex "Thanks for this. I love you so much." She gave him a huge kiss to express her sincerity.

Donna watched her mom dip between her folds and begin the most personal of female sex acts. She had never watched a woman this close and intensly. Watching Lisa and Sam was a serious turn on. This was just as good, but different. It was not voyeurism. It was deliberate and it was her mother. Gina came gracefully.

Gina broke her clench on Alex. Donna kneeled on the floor so she could kiss both parents. She gave her mom a daughter's kiss, but Gina wouldn't have it, and kissed her the same as Alex. Donna willingly returned the kiss. Donna then gave her dad a daughter kiss and he made it more sensual, not like her mother, but definitely sexual. Donna was now hotter than ever. She raised herself up and stuffed one tit into each parents mouth. Both sucked for a minute and stopped. Donna returned to her seat but no longer sat ladylike.

Gina said "I never knew what I was missing. Do you know I used to watch you when the door was open? I even saw you last week."

"I guess we are all carrying secrets. I left the door open so you could watch."

"How about Ted and your father?"

"I caught Ted, but he did not know. I never caught dad, but I think he peeked, too."

He admitted "I watched a few times."

"I am glad you saw. It was meant for you, mom, because I knew you checked up on me at night. I knew the others might see, too, and it turned me on that I might be seen by all of you. Did you like watching?"

Her mom said "Yes."

"Did you do anything as a result? "

"I masturbated, every time. I wish I could have had you watch. Now I can."

"Do you want to see Lisa and Sam?"

Breathlessly she said "Yes," as she was doing herself again.

While her mom was still building, she asked "And Ted?"

"Oh, god, yes."

Once she came and regained her senses, Gina said "Agreeing to being watched by others was a great masturbatory fantasy and it helped me come, but no. I do not want that. In fact, you took advantage of me at a weak moment."

"When we talked earlier about masturbating together you knew we had already done it, but you said we should not. The only difference between when we did it and earlier today was that in the earlier case I did not know we were getting off together and today I would have known we were getting off together."

"That does seem to be the difference. Before, it was not an overt sex act. It was voyeuristic. I should not have spied on you. I am sorry."

"There is no need to be sorry. It was entrapment. I left the door open knowing you would see me. You didn't know you could have just come in, so you took my bait and did it privately. It's now out in the open. You can watch and join in anytime. And now I can shut my door if I want. I don't want to, though." She gave a weak laugh to indicate it was a joke. But both of them knew she was serious.

Donna said "Dad, I leave my door open so you can spy on me, too. I really love it when you do it. I think from now on, if you still want to spy, that is okay, but you can just come in and participate if you want."

Gina said "I used to exhibit a lot more than I do now. I am ready to pick up my game if you two are willing. I love to watch, too, so if you want an audience, I am available.

"More than ever I am looking forward to playing games with your friends with your dad here."

The Morning After Donna, Gina, and Her Dad's Naturist Evening

Donna still left her door open. She heard noises near her door in the middle of the night. She was trying to sleep and figured it was her big brother checking, or spying, on her. Unfortunately, she was fully covered, she would have preferred he saw some skin. Her new openness with her parents gave her more enjoyment with exhibiting to her family, even though her brother was not aware of it.

In the morning she was alone. She figured her mom and dad were not going to come in on the morning after. They were tired, no doubt. There was a lot of baggage to process, too. There might be morning-after remorse.

For some reason she woke up grumpy. Maybe a nice simple rub would bring her out of her funk. She slept naked and got on top of the covers, just in case they did want to join her, and started her regular, unhurried, weekend diddle. Oh, yes. Even with all she did yesterday, this one would be just what she needed to cure her case of grumpies.

Just as she got past the 'getting started' phase and into the 'I really need this' phase; she heard a familiar rustle in the hallway. She peeked a little to see it was her brother. His shoulder movement said he was getting off to her. She always thought he did, but this was proof. After last night she decided to invite him in so he could watch in comfort and maybe join her. She would like to see his cock.

She said "Hey, bro." He ran back away from her door. She then realized "of course he thinks he is wrong to spy and I let my grumpy voice through. I need to fix it with him." She quit rubbing, which made her grumpier, slipped on a sheer dressing gown so he could see her and went to his room and knocked.

"Yes?" He answered, the fear in his voice.

"Open up." "Darn it," she thought, "grumpy voice again. He is scared. Well, I got punked yesterday, can I pull it off?"

"Just a sec."

"He might be scared, but he is still pulling his pud," she realized. "He opened the door so fast he must have stopped in mid jerk. Better."

"Can I come in?" She asked with authority.

Looking at his feet, he said "Yes, what's up?" Trying to be conversational and failing.

jimplx
jimplx
169 Followers