Chapter 17: Donna's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimplx
jimplx
167 Followers

Continuing firmly "Were you peeking in my room?"

"Yes." Sheepishly.

She thought to herself, "He might be scared, but he is staring at my tits. My nipples are hard and my conical shape really enhances them. This thin smock shows the shape exactly and is wonderfully transparent. He must have a great view. Yep, his eyes just went down to see if he can see my hair. If I shift this way, he will get a better look."

"What did you see?"

"You were naked."

"You like seeing me naked? Silly question. The way your eyes are undressing me in this thin gown, of course you do. Everyone likes to see naked women." She noticed that he heard "everyone."

She continued the 3rd degree "What else did you see?"

"Now he looks really scared. He is trying to figure out if there is something he can say to soften it." She thought.

"Masturbating."

"And what were you doing?"

"Masturbating."

"You clearly enjoy looking at my body. You have been staring at my nipples this whole time and trying to see my pussy. You want me to take off this gown?"

"No." He muttered.

"You were jerking off to my naked body before and now you want me clothed? Ha. I don't believe you." With that, she very slowly reached the hem of the gown. She thought he might die of a complicated mix of embarrassment and anticipation.

She slowly pulled the hem up. As her pussy was exposed, his eyes swallowed the view. He was now embarrassed, anticipating total nudity, and fearing she wouldn't go through with it. She lowered the hem an inch. Not enough to cover her pussy, but the fear took over his face.

"You like my pubes?"

He gulped as he said "Yes."

"I do, too." And she ran her fingers across the hair and pushed a finger in to her clit. It was tough not to just do it, but she extracted quickly.

She did not want to miss a second of his emotions, so she stopped pulling up the hem and started bunching the garment in her hands so it would not cover her eyes. Her nipples came into view and his look changed to a combination of joy, fear, and embarrassment. Joy was winning the battle. Sweet.

"You like my nipples?"

Again, an embarrassed "Yes."

"So do I." Her nipples had lost most of their stiffness so she held the gown above her tits with her forearms and tweaked the nipples hard again. He was clearly getting very excited just like she was.

She quickly pulled the gown over her head and threw it on his bed, just out of her reach. Fear that she might cover up went away.

"You like?"

"Yes." Fear of what she might do to him and his embarrassment returned as he remembered what trouble he was in.

"Now, you." Embarrassment took over.

"But..."

"I know you have an erection. It usually happens when men jerk off. I've seen hard docks before. I want to see yours. Strip."

He removed his clothes and put his hands in front.

"Come on, move your hands." His erection stood out prominently.

"Nice cock. How often do you spy on me?"

"Once or twice a week."

"Do you find it odd my door is often open while I am naked and masturbating?"

"Sort of?" He answered questioningly.

"I think we should stop this game." She then thought "He is afraid. Time to quit teasing him."

"You like to watch." He nodded. "I like to show." Now he was quizzical.

"Can I lie on your bed?"

"Yes."

"Watch closely." She said gently.

She started back at the beginning of her masturbation ritual, but the teasing helped keep her excited, so it did not take long to be ramping up to orgasm.

"Come on, you need to finish, too. You like to watch; I like to watch; please, lie down with me."

He laid down next to her and started using fast strokes. There was no reason to pace him. She let the orgasm take her right away. She pointed to her tits and he released on them. He deposited a lot of spunk on her chest and some dribbles on her tummy.

She leaned over with her head and sucked just the head of his penis into her mouth. It sure felt good, but it was now clean and she did not want to suck her brother's cock.

"Don't just stand there, get me a towel." As she cleaned up the sticky mess, she heard footsteps retreating down the hall.

"Oh, damn." she thought.

She went back to her room and began to dress. Her mother came in, opening the door without knocking and shut it behind herself. Sternly she said "Were you in your brother's room?

"Yes." Sheepishly.

"Were you naked?" Sternly.

"Some of the time." Sheepishly.

"Did you masturbate?" Sternly.

"Yes." Sheepishly.

"Did your brother?"

"Yes." A little confused.

"Where did his cum go?" Okay, now she was being punked, again.

"On my tits?" Quizzically.

"Oh, good, no dirty blankets." Softly.

"And a little in my mouth." Defiantly.

Worried, her mom asked "How? Did some go in by accident?"

"No."

Real worry. "Then how?"

"I could not help myself. After he came, there was a drop on his head. I used my mouth to clean it up." She was a bit chagrined saying it, but she showed pride to her mother.

"Okay, if it was just that. Best not to make a habit of it."

"I was not planning to. It was just a one-time impulse."

Her mom said in a thankful voice, "Thanks for helping get your brother off. The tiny suck, as wrong as it is, turns me on. Can you do it again?"

Donna said "Do my brother again? Give him a blow job?"

"No, do yourself. For me. After your dad left, I came to see you this morning and I saw your brother masturbating, peeking in your room."

Excitedly Donna asked "Were you going to masturbate to him?"

"I was starting when you called out. So, I hid. I heard you scaring him. It was actually pretty funny and I am glad he got off with you in the end. The suck surprised me. We have some talking to do, but it is probably best that the sneaking around ends. The problem is, most of us in this family really get off on voyeurism. Personally, I do not want to give it up, just yet."

"Neither do I. There is just something about spying that gets me going. All of us are doing it. Being spied on is sexy, too. I don't want it to stop."

"Hearing you with him and then the orgasms wound me up even more than when I saw your brother peeking and jerking."

"You want me to get him for a second go?"

"No, I just want a woman's touch."

"If we are just doing each other, should I close the door?"

"No, I am not sure yet, but I think I want your brother to peek on us."

"I might like it, too."

Gina hugged Donna tight and gave a mother's kiss. It was Donna's turn to reject it and deep kiss her mother. She pushed her mom down to the bed and started squeezing her mom's large, soft tits.

"I love your tits, mom. "

Her mom had been running her fingers over her daughter's conical, firm breasts. "Love yours, too. I wish I had my youthful ones back. They were nearly the same shape as yours. I really liked how I could show them off. I loved the way they felt when I fondled myself."

"Yes, so do I. I like touching yours more."

Donna took her mom's hands from her breasts and put them on her mom's pussy. She put her hands on her own pussy. "Come for me mommy."

"Come with me baby girl."

They both came to a rapid climax.

"Thanks, mom, that was great."

Excitedly Donna asked "Say, when do you want to switch from watching to showing? I am kind of interested in showing off my cunt. You said you used to show your tits. I need to know what you did. I realize mine are a shape everyone wants to see."

"Oh, gracious, your bold language. And you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

Donna rolled over and made out with her mother for several minutes. "Mom, I want to come again." Donna grabbed her pussy with two hands, but without rubbing.

"No, not yet. Let's go be naughty first and then it will be better."

"I guess. I am so freaking horny today. Please do not take this wrong, but I am so in love with you I could burst. And no, I am not trying to displace daddy, it is not that kind of love. I love you because you are my mom... and the sex has been great, too. The only thing missing is a dick to suck."

"I expected that is why some of your brother's cum got in your mouth. You wanted to suck him off." Her mom cupped her own mound.

"Yes, I thought about it. I love giving head, but no, I am not going to do my brother or daddy."

"Good choice." They both laughed and then did a mother-daughter kiss, with some tongue. And then a titty squeeze. And then, surprising them both, they cupped each other's' mounds. They jumped out of bed before they could start up again.

Donna and Gina Mother-Daughter Exhibition Day

They got dressed and found the house empty.

"Do you want to do this as the two of us, or should we add another couple of women?"

"A group sounds good, but let's do a mother-daughter bonding day first."

"How should we dress?" Asked Gina.

"I am thinking short, but not slutty, loose skirts and medium see through blouses."

"That all?"

"And flat shoes."

Donna explained "My tits get pretty noticeable without a bra. Lots of bounce and sway and my nipples stick out prominently. With erect nipples, everyone's eyes get glued to them. Even women. While the women do not stare for the same reason as men, they still stare. Also, while I am not real dark, I am dark enough to be noticeable. This is why I have never gone for titty shows, everyone notices. You have the same problem and your tits are bigger than mine."

"Then let's wear bras. We can do dressing room shows to start. We will both wear respectable outfits, panties and all."

They picked thin, light, medium length skirts. They made the lacy underwear show well. If one paid attention, like men tend to, you could even see their dark pubic hair. The blouses were similar with very thin, lacy bras. Nipple pokies showed well on both women and they both had a good bounce. But, since they had on a full complement of clothing, no one could really complain very much.

They chose a crowded women's store that seemed to have a few husbands or boyfriends in tow. They picked out a couple of tops, some skirts, and a set of nice underwear, and headed to a crowded dressing room with curtains.

Gina was first to get topless. Donna removed her top and skirt. The underwear was sufficiently see-through for a first try.

Gina said "This was my typical layout. Get partially naked and accidentally push my butt through the curtain so it opens enough to reveal what I want to show." She did just that. The husband outside waiting for his wife saw Gina's large tits and nipples and Donna in just a set of see through underwear. To top it off, Donna removed her bra, showing the best tits the voyeur had ever seen or was likely to ever see. Donna pulled her mom's arm and closed the curtain, but left a couple of inches open.

Donna said "I think he was going to have a heart attack. Time for some pussy. I left a gap he can definitely see through."

Donna removed her panties and then shuffled around as if she was looking for something. She then sat on the seat and reached to the floor, forcing her to spread her legs.

A woman came out of the adjacent dressing room, saw what her husband was staring at and jerked the curtain closed.

"Okay, let's not do a round two in this one. It might be suspicious."

Leaving her panties off and putting them in her purse, Donna dressed. "Let's get some shoes."

The shoe salesman was agog over the two naked cunts shopping in his store. After some time, he was summoned to the back of the store and a woman came out to help. Gina was ready to leave, but Donna decided to see what might happen. She put her foot on the fitting platform. The woman looked into her eyes and said "I can see up your skirt."

Donna took her foot down and apologized "Sorry."

The woman patted the platform and said "Not a problem for me, I just thought you'd want to know."

"Thanks for your concern. They got soiled and I had to remove them. I was more careful with the other guy. With a woman I am not as concerned."

"What do you think about the shoe?" She spread a little wider.

The woman took her time measuring and looking. She smiled quite a bit. She looked like she wanted to take measurements on her cunt. She said "I think they go well with everything I see."

"I will need to think about it. It is a large purchase. Do you have a card? I would like to ask for you. I appreciate your personal service by looking out for my welfare and at other items."

She got the card and they left. "Imagine that. A lesbian sales person takes a customer away from a man. That was exciting. I will need you to look at me that way."

"I would love to, dear. Can I do it now?"

They stopped in an empty hallway with benches. Gina sat at one end of a bench and Donna lifted her legs over her lap. Gina pushed the skirt towards Donna's waist and looked intently at Donna's pussy. Donna put one leg on the floor, which opened her pretty wide. Looking around and seeing no one, Donna put both hands down and separated her labia. She then started to rub. Heaven. Her mom was watching her masturbate in public. She pushed almost to climax and stopped.

"I have never masturbated in public. That is a rush. Mom, would you like to?"

They swapped places for a repeat. Gina started her short breaths and Donna grabbed her hands away. "Great pussy, mom. Thanks for the show. This will be yet another memory I will use to get off."

Gina said "Wow! Three fun stops and it is still a few minutes before noon. Are these the things you usually do?"

"No, I usually just do the food court and usually with panties on. I am getting serious lessons from you. Thank you.

"Care for lunch?"

They got a couple of salads that Gina took to a prime table. She sat absentmindedly with legs spread a bit. Donna scouted her position and gave a thumbs up. Gina's dark pubic hair contrasted nicely by the skin that never gets sunlight.

A man in slacks noticed the show and picked a prime viewing table. He picked at his Chinese food slowly. His erection seemed pretty obvious to Donna who mentioned it to her mom. Her mom spread a bit wider, then closed her legs. The man finished his lunch and waited for his dick to get soft. He adjusted himself carefully before rising.

He did pass directly by their table. Both women stretched back in their seats so he could see their wonderful pokies and the color around their nipples. Donna said "his erection was back. Nice."

Donna added "I am so ready to come. Shall we do one more and go home for our paycheck?"

"That is grand."

"Have you ever flashed with another woman before, mom?"

"No. I flashed with your father around, but never with another flasher. You are my first."

"Same here. Let's do a twofer." Both women gave enough spread to attract a victim. They did not wait long. He noticed and sat in the prime seat. They slowly spread a little more so he knew he was seeing bare beavers instead of dark panties.

They were startled when he waved. They did not see the woman approach from behind them. They did see her go to the mark's table and start into conversation. They decided to work this to see if they could rope in the woman, too.

Sam said "What's up?"

George said "Do not look now, but there are two women, spread legs, no panties. Just change seats to be on my side, then look.

Sam changed seats and broke up laughing. The flashers started laughing, too and spread their legs as far as they could. Donna and Gina came over.

Sam said "George, this is my new girlfriend, Donna, and her mom, Gina. Donna, Gina, this is my voyeuristic boyfriend, George.

"So, you guys are pantiless today."

Donna answered "Yes, you guys taught me a lot yesterday. My mom has been schooling me, too. It has been a productive day. We were about to collect our winnings and go home. George was our final mark and the first to see our twofer."

"And I am blessed to be your second. That was a great show. I wonder if we could get by with five or more in one shot?

"Instead of going home, would you care to spend your earnings with us at the pond? We were just headed there."

Gina asked "What is the pond?"

Donna answered "It is a make out spot the kids use."

"Well, I can see you two making out, but not the two of us."

"Party pooper, it could be fun." She laughed and got a stern look from her mother.

Sam clarified "Relax, we also use it as a naturist spot. George and I will behave."

Gina joined back into the banter with "Darn, I was looking forward to misbehavior. If you're sure you want us along, I would like to check everyone, I mean everything, out."

"Donna, what did you do to your mom?"

Donna answered "She came this way. It is not my fault. But it could be yours." Which was confusing to Sam.

Donna and Gina with Sam and George at the Pond

Sam drove everyone to the Pond. On the way, Donna tried to sneak in a quick diddle. Her mom saw and did the same. Sam idly said "I thought I aired this car out. Whatever that smell is, it is awfully pleasant." Sam thought "Donna has seriously opened up and her mom, too. Nice."

Blankets were spread and everyone sat.

Gina said "This is very nice. I can see it as a naturist place." She slowly removed her blouse, revealing her bra. She folded the blouse neatly.

Donna said "Because of the silly exhibition that went on at our house, I told my mom about you scamming me. I admitted to her that I have been doing panty flashing for some time."

Donna's mom added "I thought your scam and Donna's ending diddle were funny. About flashing, you know I am back into it."

They chatted first about the flashing that George got and what flashing each of them has done and into other small talk. Along the way, Donna removed her blouse and folded it with her mom's.

George was fascinated with the two pair of large breasts held in place by nearly transparent bras. Sam looked at George's stare and at Donna and Gina. Both nodded with a slight smile that it was fine that George was enjoying looking at their tits.

Sam removed her shirt to reveal her bare breasts. George followed her.

Gina asked Donna, "May I help with your bra dear?"

Donna answered "Thank you." As Gina pulled the bra away from Donna's tits, they barely moved and remained sticking almost straight out of her chest.

Sam remarked "You do not need a bra for support."

Donna answered "Not much, yet, but gravity will have its way with me and I am vainly delaying the inevitable. The real problem is public safety. Without a bra they sway and bounce. It makes people dizzy and they may injure themselves. Sam, I see you know you do not need support, either. I love your breasts."

George was mesmerized by the shape of Donna's breasts as they stuck straight out. Sam said "Sorry, Donna, but I think George finds you attractive."

George responded "All three of you are beautiful, but I have a strong preference for Sam."

"Yes, but Donna's tits are unique."

"That, they are. Sorry for staring."

Donna said "No problem, stare all you want. Sam, can he touch them?"

Sam replied "Sure, as long as I can, too."

"I would love for both of you to do what you want with them."

Sam and George each grabbed a breast and fondled it. Sam lifted each one and said They are massive." They then sucked on the nipples which made them poke out even more.

Gina said "If I show you mine, will you both do me, too?"

Donna removed her mother's bra, freeing her large breasts. George was fixated once more. Gina said. "I used to have gorgeous breasts like Donna, but gravity and childbirth win every time. I need a bra for support." Everyone laughed. Sam and George went through the fondling, weighing, and sucking routine again.

"Thanks, ladies, that was really nice." Said Sam.

After more small talk, Donna removed her skirt. Everyone knew she was not wearing panties. Her mom did the same, immediately, folding the skirts on top of the blouses.

jimplx
jimplx
167 Followers