Chapter 17: Donna's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Sam removed her shorts, confirming to Gina that she did not wear panties.

Sam said "George, you do not have to be naked if you do not want. But you have been fascinated by the naked bodies of these two new women. They may like to see your beautiful cock."

George gurgled "But..."

Sam moved George's hand to her clit. "See, these fine-looking women have me erect, too. You are just hung better than me. May I help you?" With that, Sam unfastened his belt, unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off him.

Sam continued "Are you ladies comfortable with him being naked and erect?"

Gina was first with "I am quite comfortable with him being naked and I am glad he has a boner; it is a nice-looking cock. It does not need any support, either."

Donna added "You are a lucky girl Sam."

Sam said "Thanks. You said you wanted us to misbehave?"

Gina said "Yes, if you wish to misbehave, feel free, and I mean that literally."

Sam said "George, kiss me." And they started making out with intensity, making sure to show appreciation to the audience. George massaged Sam's tits. As George began to rub her pussy, she stopped him and laid him down. She began to suck his cock.

"Donna said "I am going to cash in." Both Gina and Donna started rubbing their pussies. They looked at each other frequently, but were mainly focused on the blowjob.

With the intensity of the day, they were both ready immediately, but politely waited for Sam to swallow George's cum. Donna and Gina had their long-awaited blockbuster orgasms. As the orgasms arrived, they gave each other their best make out kiss.

Sam remarked "And you guys said you do not make out. I would do either or both of you in a flash."

Gina said "Are you okay with that George?" He nodded enthusiastically. Gina gave Sam her best make out kiss and was rewarded with a pussy rub all the way to orgasm. "That was incredible. You want to try, Donna?" Donna slid over to get the kiss, but first started rubbing Sam's pussy. Sam came hard. Donna came again, also.

Watching the women make out, George had been stroking himself back hard, and then worked towards orgasm. He came some on Sam's tits and got a big smile from Sam.

Donna said "Mom, are you guys going to fuck tonight?" This got the attention of Sam and George. "If you do not get off with him, come visit me. Even if you do get off, visit me and come."

Donna continued "Sam, we should have another women's naturist party at my house. My dad would like to meet my friends. Obviously, this is so he can leer at all of us. My brother will do the same. He does not have a girlfriend, so he might be creepy. On the other hand, he does have a nice dick." Both, Donna and Gina nodded with appreciation.

"Okay," thought Sam, "miss goody two-shoes is getting pretty bold."