Chapter 2: An Unexpected Encounter

Story Info
Hailey and Jack have another Unexpected Encounter.
3.4k words
2.67
659
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/03/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Trigger Warnings- [Professor/student relationship], [Ethically Inappropriate], [Flashbacks], [Sexting], [Phone Sex], [Mutual character orgasms] * * Note- All text speech is unedited on purpose to be more realistic. *

Hailey's House (10:00-10:30 AM):

Hailey woke up feeling groggy and exhausted. For days now, she hasn't been able to get a decent night's rest, engrossed by memories of that fateful night at Element. Whenever she closed her eyes, her mind would transport her back to the private room where she had shared an unforgettable evening with a handsome stranger. Every morning since, she's had to relieve the sexual tension boiling within her core and dripping down her thighs.

Checking the time on her phone, she sees that she has just enough time for a long shower before leaving for class. She quickly grabs her cozy bathrobe and reaches into her nightstand to retrieve her waterproof dildo, which she carefully tucks under the fabric. Quietly, she goes to the bathroom, ensuring none of her housemates are around. She locks the door behind her and turns on the shower, ready to relax in privacy with her discreet companion.

She removes her white T-shirt, which she always sleeps in, a leftover from her past relationship. Underneath, she pulls off a pair of black cotton cheeky panties that are drenched and clinging to her skin. She steps into the shower, brings her toy along,

and sticks it to the wall.

Every drop awakens her nerves as she stands under the gentle stream of warm water, sending tingling sensations across her sensitive skin.

She carefully reaches for her go-to shampoo, green apple scented, and massages it into her hair to ease the tension and grogginess. The warm water cascades down her body, washing away the shampoo and her stress. With her hair now clean, she applies conditioner, taking her time to cover each strand thoroughly. She then moves on to the coconut-scented body wash, focusing on her breasts and nipples before moving downwards to her most intimate area. The cool gel soothes and relaxes as she spreads it over her inside and out skin. She leans against the wall, eagerly anticipating her toy. She smoothly inserts it into herself, letting it slide in through her entrance.

Considering the looming time limit, she makes this session brief but intense. She frantically thrusts her body against the wall while one hand moves between her legs to stimulate her throbbing clit, and the other hand works her larger breast and nipple with matching movements. The triple stimulation sends her into a frenzy, stifling her moans as she brings herself to climax. Finally, she felt the wave of relaxation wash over her - something she desperately needed.

Reluctantly, she gets out of the shower, wraps her silky robe around herself and removes all evidence of her private fun to her bedroom. She throws herself on the bed and looks at her phone again.

"SHIT!" she curses to herself, realizing she only has half an hour before her first Introduction to English class. She quickly grabs a pair of ripped jeans (not bothering with underwear), a black bra, and a red t-shirt - not much time to think about her outfit or makeup. With minimal effort, she applies some basic makeup and sprays on her signature Princess perfume before hurrying out the door for campus. On the way, she quickly stops at the coffee cart outside the Literature Building and orders her go-to White Chocolate Mocha Latte.

Jake's Office (10:00-10:30 AM):

(Re-reading over his lesson plan for his first class of the day)

Jake removed his glasses and rubbed his eyes, trying to remove some of the strain. Lately, he's been tossing and turning at night, consumed with thoughts of the girl he met at Element a few nights ago and the mind-blowing sex they had in the back room. He can't seem to shake off the memories.

As he daydreams about the captivating girl from Element, his mind also races with anxious thoughts of proving himself to the critical faculty, strict administration and tired students. Despite being only a few years older than his pupils, he fears not being taken seriously, and he feels pressure to adopt an air of arrogance and harshness to appear dedicated and knowledgeable.

His first class begins at 11:00 AM, and he knows he needs to relieve this tension beforehand, or he won't be able to give his lecture effectively. He sits down and leans back in his chair, reminiscing about that unforgettable night at the club. His arousal builds as he thinks of her in the VIP room. To ensure privacy, he checks the lock on the door and turns off the lights so no one passing by will see him in the office. He returns to his seat and undoes his pants' buckle with one hand while pulling out his stiffening member with the other. From a drawer in his desk, he retrieves a bottle of lotion and squirts a small amount onto his palm before returning it to its place. He slowly massages the lotion onto his throbbing cock, visualizing her in his mind. As he picks up speed, knowing time is short, he imagines how her breasts felt in his hands and how tight her pussy was around him. He wishes she was wrapped around him right now instead of just his hand as he feels himself reaching climax. A quiet "Fuck!" escapes his lips as he lets her memory take him over the edge.

His phone alarm goes off, signaling that he has only 15 minutes to get to class. He fixes his clothes and heads into the lecture hall hallway.

English Department Hallway 10:45 AM:

Hailey grabs her coffee and heads for class. Some frat boys start cat-calling her; she tries to ignore them, but one of them starts following close behind her down the hall. Not giving him satisfaction, she speeds up (not looking where she is going) when suddenly,

'Thump!'

She walks into someone, spilling her coffee all over. "Oh no, I am so sorry," she says to the stranger she has not yet looked at.

A robust masculine voice says, "It's ok, miss. Was this boy bothering you? (Referring to the frat boy trying to skulk away)"

"Go on, get out of here before I call security!" he tells the frat boy.

"Let me help you up," he says as he leans down and offers his hand.

"Thank you!" Hailey replies.

Their eyes finally lock, and each of them gets a look at one another, and they are both shocked to see each other again.

"Wow!" they both say in unison.

Jake smirked. "I never thought I'd see you again, not that I am complaining."

Hailey giggles. "No, I didn't think I'd see you again, but I am glad I have." "By the way, my name is Hailey ... Hailey Winters."

"It's a pleasure to put a name to the face, Hailey. My name is Jake Harmon. I would love to stay and talk more, but I have to get going. Would it be ok if I got your number?" He says, shooting his shot.

She must be a teaching assistant, and this is an exciting development. Jake thinks to himself.

"Oh, of course, here; let me put it in your phone," Hailey says.

Handing her the phone, Jake says, "I will send you a text later on. I hope you have a good day."

Hailey's fingers danced across the phone screen as she entered her number, a hopeful smile on her lips. "I can't wait to hear from you," she said, squeezing his arm lightly. As they part ways, she can't help but think he must be a graduate student; he couldn't be much older than her. A nervous giggle escapes her lips as she remembers the wild night at the club, where she impulsively gave him her underwear.

*******************************************************************************************

Hailey walks into the lecture hall and chooses a seat towards the front. She's not trying to suck up to the professor; she doesn't want to have to move for others once she's comfortable.

Class doesn't start for another ten minutes; she opens her laptop, opening up her notes program, when her phone buzzes in her pocket.

(Message)

'Hey, beautiful! ;) I wanted to send you a txt so you have my number on your phone. Reach out any time, day or .. night 😘 .'

Hailey feels her cheeks start to apple as she sees the message and feels the need to be flirty.

'well now, someone's eager ... and I will for sure reach out ... you still have my panties ꨄ︎ 😈 .

She only notices the professor enter the room once she puts her phone down.

The professor starts the lecture, and some other girls around her start whispering and giggling, 'he's so hot; how are we supposed to pay attention!' She takes a closer look and meets the eyes of the professor, and her jaw drops. JAKE! she screams in her head, this cannot be happening.

Jake stops dead in his tracks and mid-speech as he locks eyes with Hailey. OH SHIT! Panic sets in as he realizes the gravity of the situation. A million thoughts race through his mind as he weighs his options. He knows he's in deep trouble and has no way out.

**********************************************************************************************

Later that Night

Jake unlocked the door to his apartment and stepped inside. He went to the living room bar, grabbed a bottle of bourbon, and poured himself a drink. As he took a long sip and let out a deep sigh, he couldn't believe the day's events. Stripping off his clothes in the bedroom, he needed more release before facing everything that had happened.

Stepping into the bathroom, he turned on the steam shower and allowed the warm mist to clear his mind and relax his tense muscles. After drying off, he changed into comfortable sweatpants and retreated to bed with his drink and the TV on, trying to forget. But it was hard to ignore that the beautiful woman from the club turned out to be one of his students. 'Fuck!' he swore to himself; how could this be happening?

But then he reminded himself that nothing had happened while she was his student. It was just two consenting adults having a private moment in time.

Still, it needed to be handled carefully now. He sighed deeply as Hailey's sexy image lingered in his mind; he wanted to know more about her beyond their physical encounter. Strolling over to one of the windows overlooking the Oodena River, his thoughts drifted back to that night at Element again.

Hailey returned to her house after her classes, tried to focus on some school work and had normal nighttime activities. She couldn't stop replaying the events of her morning in her head. First, the shock of seeing the gorgeous man she had hooked up with at Element again, learning his name (Jake Harmon), and, to top it all off. He ended up being her English Professor!

She tries to get comfortable, walks to her room, puts on a T-shirt and shorts, lies in bed, and tries to watch TV. Her mind races with inner thoughts.

Is what we did wrong? In the club, we were just strangers looking to have a good time. Was that so bad? Why did it feel wrong? Although the fact that he is her professor now changes things, why can she still not stop thinking about him? Not just the fantastic night at Element but who he is.

The more she lay in bed, the more she knew she needed to talk with him to figure out where to go. So, she decided to text him.

Jake, or, um, Professor Harmon? Fuck, what am I supposed to call you now? I think we need to discuss the situation we find ourselves in. 🤯

Jake is pulled from his thoughts by

the vibrating phone on the nightstand. He walks over and reads Hailey's message

.

Shit! How do I respond? Should I respond? Come on, Jake, you can't just leave her hanging.

Hailey, I do not regret that night at Element; if today's events hadn't been revealed, this is not the type of text I would be sending. But moving forward, shit .. it has to remain professional.

Hailey perks up at the vibration from her phone, and she decides to continue texting with him.

H: Well, I was just as shocked as you were! I thought you were a TA ... since you're so young. I don't regret Element either. It was one of the best nights ever. I understand things are complicated ... but we are two consenting adults, right? 😕

J: haha, I thought you were a TA. I won't deny that I haven't thought about our night together and the what if ... Fuck!!! I hate this, but I have a code that I have to follow; I can't be seen as using my power and influence to illicit sex (not that it's all I would like)... or that you may be seen as being favourited by me.

H: Woah woah, who said anything about me trying to get ahead by sleeping with you? I would never do that. I need to do well. I have plans after this. I have waited too long to start my education; I will not throw that away. I must try to find a job and do well in my classes to stay enrolled. I'm 23; I am not 18. If I want to pursue something with you ... isn't that my choice?

J: I never said you would do that. The optics could be viewed that way. Of course, I want to see if this could be real ... Damn it, Hailey, do you want to know what I first thought when I saw you in that hall today?

H: Our first encounter was before the power relationship was established. Technically, there is nothing wrong with that, and even if there is, ethically... I don't care .. do you? Yes, please tell me.

J: My heart (and other parts ;) ) don't care ... the logical part of my brain says I should. When I saw you, I wanted to take you back to my office, remove the coffee-stained shirt, and explore your body all over again.

Jake feels his cock twitch at the thought.

Hailey feels that warm, tingling sensation in between her thighs as she reads his message.

H: I wanted to blow off my English class, find an empty classroom, and have you intensely take me. 😜

We aren't going to figure this out tonight ... can't we... have some fun 😘

J: Fucckk I suppose you have a point ... Missing class already Miss Winters? It's the first day, don't you want to make a good impression?

Jake turns off the logical part of his head and gives into his desires for Hailey. Touching his semi-hard cock.

H: Fuck Jake! Are we really going to play this out? omg, it's so hot. .... I'm sorry, Professor, I didn't mean to make a bad impression. ... Is there something I can do to show you I am committed to the class?

Hailey rubs herself through her shorts.

J: Ok ok, let's change it up ... a little 😈 can we pretend you're here with me instead? (You can call me Jake or .... Professor🤫) Are you playing with your pussy? I am softly stroking myself .... thinking about how to continue our night at the club.

H: Absolutely, Professor ... I would love to be in bed with you. I am rubbing myself through my shorts. you turn me on ... I have spent so many days since we hooked up where I fucked myself thinking about what more we could've done.

J: Take off your shorts, and tell me about your most recent solo session

H: Removing as ordered sir ... well this morning and part of why I was rushing was that I had tossed and turned all night long thinking about our night together. I decided to have a loonnng warm shower with my toy. I stuck it to the wall and after washing my hair and my body I slammed myself back onto it thinking about what if we met again and you were taking me from behind as I took the toy I was wishing was your cock. I took one hand and pinched and worked my nipples while the other hand worked my clit. It felt so good.

Hailey removes her shorts and starts to tease her pussy with her fingers, tracing her fingers up and down her slit and circling her clit ...

H: Have you ever thought of me recently sir while jacking off that cock?

Jake, reading about her self-rendezvous, the heat coursed through him. With every word he read, his enormous shaft began a slow ascendency, growing stiffer and turgid; the desire and the need to fuck her, to hear the moans of her sweet voice in his ears as he plunged into her, got him raging and throbbing.

J: FUCK!!! I am so hard and throbbing for you right now ... can I call you so we can play and talk without having to type??

H: Hell Yes!

Jake and Hailey put in some earbuds to put down their phones as Jake calls.

J: Hailey, you are so sexy; I would like to have watched you fuck yourself in the shower like that.

H: Well ... we will have to work on a next time. Mmmmm .... now please, professor, tell me what you've thought about when stroking and cumming in your hand.

J: I will tell you, my sweet, but only if I can hear you fuck yourself harder with some toy.

Hailey opens her nightstand drawer and takes out a thick but average-length dildo.

H: I have got it, sir ...

J: Suck that toy like you did my cock; get it all wet so it will slide into you. I want to hear how good it feels when you stretch yourself out.

H: (sucking noises) OH FUCK, JAKE! IT FEELS SO GOOD. Please, I'm begging you ... I need to hear how you want me, tell me what you want to do with me as you stroke your rock-hard cock ... I need to listen to you moan.

J: Hailey you sound so delicious ... you're going to get me in so much trouble... I can't get enough of you. Before class in my office this morning, I was worried about the first day, and my mind drifted to our night together. I was thinking of your perfect fucking tits in my hands ... my mouth on your nipples, sucking, lightly biting them and flicking them with my tongue. Your pussy clenching me as you came hard ... I have dreamt every night of being inside you again ... I need you so fucking much.

H: Stroke that cock for me, professor. I want you to cum with me ... PLEASE just fuck me and make me cum.

J: (Stroking hard and pulling on his balls) Yes ... take my fucking cock, you naughty girl. Moan for me .... let me hear how much you like your professor's hard cock taking you deep.

H: FUUCKKK, YES, PROFESSOR, I LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCK!

J: MMMM FUCK!! Take my cock like a good little slut .... Ride that wave ... I want you to cum now .... I will cum with you... DON'T TELL ME JUST CUM!

H: Mmmm... yes ..... right fucking there, that's it FUCK! (Going somewhat silent as her orgasm starts).

OH ...... GAWWWWWWWWD! (her orgasm finally releasing as she hears Jake also moaning and reaching the edge.

J: (Stroking just the head of his cock fast) Argh... FUCK! Open that fucking mouth you naughty girl ... take my load into that mouth .... YES, THAT'S IT FUCKKKKKKKK (Growling and grunting as he releases his orgasm)

They both breathe heavily as they come down from the high.

J: My god, Hailey, that was incredible, you are amazing... for now, let's forget about the ethics and fall asleep together tonight.

H: I agree that was so amazing, Jake. You are mind-blowing! I don't want to worry right now ... I like to pretend I'm in your arms, and we fall asleep.

Goodnight Jake.

J: Goodnight, Hailey.

End of Chapter 2*