Chapter 1: One Hot Night

Story Info
One Hot Night between two strangers at a nightclub.
2.6k words
4.14
4.3k
3

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 01/09/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrinDY88
PrinDY88
25 Followers

*Thank-you goes out to my amazing editor on this @jeepwrangler50*

At a towering height of 6'2" and weighing in at a solid 220 pounds, 28-year-old Jake Harmon exudes an air of athletic strength. His body boasts the classic inverted triangle shape, with broad shoulders tapering down to a lean waistline. His thick auburn hair is expertly styled in an undercut, with a long tousled top that adds to his rugged charm. Occasionally, a stray strand will fall into his piercing eyes, oval-shaped and a deep shade of green, making him all the more captivating.

There's a depth to Jake Harmon that goes beyond his youthful appearance. He possesses uncanny wisdom and surprising intelligence, traits that often go unnoticed due to his age and chosen profession. To be taken seriously, he must project an air of aggression, and harshness, and demand attention from those around him. Underneath his hardened exterior lies a complex individual whose true intentions are often hidden from those he interacts.

Growing up, Jake didn't have a close relationship with his father. He only found out who his father was when he turned 18 - a man who had used his power to demand sexual favours from Jake's mother in exchange for keeping her job. Now, as the sole heir to his father's estate, Jake is still struggling to come to terms with his new financial status and doesn't share it with many people.

Jake doesn't care too much about the money, but he did splurge and move from his one-bedroom apartment into a stunning penthouse overlooking the gorgeous Oodena River.

Tomorrow he will start his new position, as the youngest professor at Otonabee University. To blow off steam and nervousness, he decides to go to the local nightclub 'Element' for drinks. Element is owned by Matt Tide, who is Jake's best friend. As a result of this friendship, Jake has access to the entire building including private rooms and offices.

Tonight, he dresses in some stylish bootcut dark denim that highlights his tight glutes with a leather belt with a silver plated buckle; and a dark gray short-sleeved dress shirt designed by Hugo Boss, to top off his look he adds his go-to cologne Sexual for Men by Michel Germain.

*******************************************************************************

Hailey Winters was just beginning her first year at Otonabee University in the town of Oodena. Majoring in English she was hoping to begin Law School after graduation.

At 23 Hailey was older than most first-year students. She had taken time off after high school to care for her dying mother and needed additional time to grieve the loss. The time had come to move forward. Her mother had urged her to start her own life.

Hailey was raised in a comfortable middle-class home, but her parents divorced when she was just a child. Despite this, they remained on friendly terms and her father's decision to leave the marriage was not out of anger or resentment, but because he wanted to live openly as a gay man. As a result, Hailey grew up with two loving and supportive fathers, even though she primarily lived with her mother.

Growing up, she learned to be flexible and giving, often facing challenges with courage. Her loyalty and dedication make her a wonderful friend, but in romantic relationships, she may come across as overly reliant or clingy. In reality, these behaviours stem from her insecurities and fear of losing the person she cares for.

Hailey stands at 5 feet and 5 inches, with a toned and athletic build weighing in at 120 pounds. She has a distinctive pear-shaped figure, with strong legs and curves in all the right places. Her hair is a luscious medium length, cascading down her back in dark chocolate strands with subtle burgundy highlights styled in beautiful beachy waves. Her face is round and soft, framing her features perfectly. Her eyes are captivating - almond-shaped and piercing gray-blue that seems to change colour in different lighting.

To release some tension before classes tomorrow, she plans to meet up with some new friends she made at orientation and head to the nearby club "Element" tonight.

She slips into a black strapless bra and matching thong, then reaches for her trusty red satin mini dress with sparkling diamante trim. She completes her outfit with killer black heels and applies her makeup, aiming for a sexy but subtle look. Silver eyeshadow and light black liner accentuate her almond-shaped eyes, while natural lashes frame them. As a finishing touch, she swipes on Sexy Mother Pucker lipstick by Soap & Glory and spritzes on her signature scent, Princess by Vera Wang, to perfect her look for the evening.

*******************************************************************************

10:00 P.M.: Downtown Odena; Club "Element"

Jake sits at the bar, ordering his third Dark and Stormy cocktail of the night. The mix of dark rum and ginger beer fills his senses as he takes a sip from the highball glass filled with ice. He turns on his stool, scanning the crowded room until his eyes land on a stunning woman with glossy chocolate brown hair, tinged with hints of burgundy. She's dancing with a group of younger friends, but something about her suggests she doesn't quite belong. Jake can relate; even at his age, he often feels out of place in social settings. But he can't help but be drawn to this mysterious woman and decides not to judge her based on who she chooses to hang out with.

As the third drink begins to take effect, he craves some form of companionship - not necessarily a hookup, just someone warm to connect with. After downing the last of his drink, he heads over to the dance floor, moving and swaying to the rhythm of the music. From there, he watches as the friends of the stunning girl start pairing off with some college guys. Jake makes his way towards her just as the song changes to 'Lips on You' by Maroon 5.

It's been an hour since Hailey arrived at the club with her friends Kate, Jenny, and Kaia. They've been sipping on drinks and playfully flirting with a few frat boys, but Hailey isn't interested in their immature antics. She's already on her third Dark and Stormy when the DJ switches to some classic 90s jams. Excitedly, she grabs her friends and heads to the dance floor. Lost in the music, she doesn't even notice when her friends disappear with the same group of frat boys from earlier.

*******************************************************************************

The DJ switches up the song again, creating a more seductive atmosphere as 'Lips on You' by Maroon 5 fills the room. This is Hailey's go-to sexy song, but she's alone tonight, so she decides to retreat to a booth and unwind. As she turns to leave, Jake approaches her and casually asks if she wants to dance.

As the music envelops them, Hailey's hand intertwines with his and her arms wrap around his shoulders. The lyrics and beat of the song guide her movements, and she responds by gazing seductively into his eyes and pressing herself against him.

As the slow, seductive beat of the music filled the club, their bodies moved closer together. Sweat glistened on their skin, fueled by the intense heat and intoxicating pheromones in the air. Everything around them faded into a blurry haze, leaving only the two of them locked in a sensual dance.

Jake gently turned the girl around so that her back was pressed against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her waist and began to sway their hips together, guiding her movements to match his own. He couldn't resist nuzzling his face into her neck, taking in the intoxicating scent of her perfume. As they moved together, her perfectly grinding butt rubbed against him, causing him to hope that she wouldn't notice his growing arousal pressing against her crotch.

Hailey felt bewildered by her behaviour. She wasn't typically so bold with strangers, but there was a magnetism about this man that made her cast aside all of her doubts. As he held onto her hips, she allowed herself to be swept away by the music, triggering vivid recollections of previous sexual encounters where this same song had been the soundtrack of explosive orgasms, both with a partner and on her own.

She allowed his hands to rest on her hips, guiding her movements at first before taking control herself. She could feel him getting excited, even as he tried to conceal it. But tonight was about letting go of stress and tension, so she continued to tease him. She turned around to face him, meeting his gaze with a mischievous smile. Guiding his hands lower, just above her curved backside, she playfully looked from his eyes to his lips and back again.

Jake is taken aback by this girl's directness, as he is usually the one in control. But he finds her irresistible and decides to follow her lead. She turns around and guides his hands to her voluptuous hips, tempting him to grab onto her plump curves. He tries to resist, but when she looks at him with desire in her eyes, he can no longer hold back. He leans in for a gentle, unhurried kiss. Before he knows it, they are passionately making out on the dance floor, their hands exploring each other's bodies without inhibition.

The sensation of being with this man is overwhelming and delightful for Hailey. Before she knows it, they are passionately kissing and all she can think about is having more of him. She even goes as far as to wrap her leg around his, pulling him closer in the heat of the moment.

Jake can't believe how irresistible this woman is, and he wants to be alone with her. Thankfully, there's a secluded VIP room in the back. He reluctantly pulls away from their heated embrace and asks, "I don't want to be too forward, but would you like to take this somewhere more private?"

"Absolutely!" she replies.

Jake guides the woman towards the rear of the club, to a wooden door with a 'private' sign. He takes her hand and leads her towards it.

Matt had shared the code with him for moments when he needed a drink or some alone time, although it wasn't something he did often. He enters the code on a small keypad and brings her into the room, where the door automatically locks behind them. With another press of a button, no one else can enter while they are inside.

He turns and faces the stunning beauty before him, wrapping his hand around her neck pulling her up and kissing her more passionately and urgently. Their bodies seem to react instantly to one another, (like they've been doing this for years).

Without warning, she gently guides him onto the couch. Standing in front of him, she lifts her dress to reveal a tantalizing view of her black thong. Slowly, she slides the thong down her legs, giving him an intense sight that leaves him on the brink of bursting out of his jeans.

She tosses her underwear at him and kneels before him. She keeps her gaze fixed on him as she runs her hands up his thighs, causing him to moan and encourage her to keep going. With a teasing smile, she slowly undoes his belt and unzips his pants. She bites her lip in anticipation, waiting for permission to proceed. He reaches out and caresses her cheek, giving her the go-ahead to pull out his erection.

As Jake watches, her eyes widen in a mixture of shock and desire. He knows the effect his 7-inch length and impressive girth have on women when he reveals his erect member to them. The stunning woman before him begins to lick his balls, prompting Jake to place a hand on the back of her head as he thrusts his hips into her mouth. She expertly sucks his cock, causing his orgasm to rapidly build thanks to her talented and pleasurable mouth.

"Fuck you're amazing, sweetheart. I can't wait any longer. Climb on top of me," Jake demands of the alluring woman before him. (He realizes he doesn't even know her name, but it only adds to the forbidden thrill.)

She straddles him, her thighs pressing against his hips. He runs his fingers through her hair, pulling slightly and causing her to arch her back in pleasure. His hands trace down her shoulders, exploring the curves of her body. They move lower, skimming over the outline of her full breasts before settling on her hips. As she grinds against him, he cups her firm ass with both hands, unable to resist their softness and shape.

"Can you lean forward slightly for me?" he requests.

She obeys, and he begins to glide his finger along her folds, bringing her wetness from her entrance up to her sensitive clit. He persists in teasing her until she is writhing against his hand.

He reaches into his back pocket, pulling out a Trojan. He carefully tears open the wrapper and hands it to her, silently asking for her help. She obliges, sliding it onto his already hard member before guiding it into her eagerly waiting and wet entrance.

She works his cock frantically, her need for release matching his own. As her pace begins to falter, he grabs onto her hips and thrusts harder and faster. Her moans and whimpers only drive him on, and he can feel himself reaching the point of no return. They both groan and moan in unison, their primal desires taking over.

"Fuck!" he grunts as he starts to lose control.

Her tone was confident and breathy as she pleaded, "Please, cum for me. I want to feel your throbbing cock inside of me."

Jake is amazed by her directness and confidence in expressing her desires; it's incredibly arousing to him. He doesn't even have to utter the cliché line that seems obligatory in porn: "I'm going to cum." It always feels awkward and disrupts the mood during the act itself. Instead, he keeps thrusting into her as he feels his climax building. She tightens around him, both of them reaching a powerful orgasm together.

As the fog cleared for both of them, Jake sensed her getting off of him and adjusting her attire. "You'll probably want these back," Jake remarks, extending the thong she had thrown at him back to the goddess standing before him.

"Keep them!" she whispers seductively and she kisses his cheek and heads out back into the club.

Jake's mind was racing as he tried to make sense of the intense encounter that just took place. He had never felt such a strong connection with someone, both physically and emotionally. Yet, he couldn't shake the feeling of regret for not getting her name and number. Was this just another hot one-night stand or something more? He couldn't stop over-analyzing their chemistry and wondering if he had missed out on something special.

He makes his way back to his apartment, replaying the events of the evening in his mind. Suddenly, he finds himself in the bathroom, fully exposed and showering without a clear memory of entering his place.

He glances down at his throbbing erection, as hard as an unmovable boulder once again. With the water from the shower cascading over him, he leans against the warm wall and begins to stroke himself, imagining that stunning girl with chocolate burgundy hair straddling him and riding him with wild abandon.

As he finished his nightly routine and prepared for bed, he couldn't help but wonder if he would ever lay eyes on the goddess once more before he drifted off to sleep.

(Jake & Riley will be back)

PrinDY88
PrinDY88
25 Followers