Chapter 20 - Bachelorette Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie bit her lip, a nervous look on her face. “Are you sure? I mean, is it ok to do that? You’ve done this before?”

I chuckled a bit. “Oh yes. I do this to Matt a lot, and I’ve done it once with another woman. I think you’ll like it.”

Angie shimmied up my body, moving until she was straddling my head and shoulders, her pussy displayed above my face.

I moaned softly “Mmm, Angie, you have the most beautiful pussy.”

I looked up into her eyes and saw her blushing. She replied softly “I’m embarrassed to be like this, like I’m on display for you.”

I ran my hands up her stomach to her breasts and caressed them lightly, looking up into her eyes as I replied softly. “You shouldn’t be embarrassed or ashamed. You have the most beautiful pussy I’ve ever seen. Your lips are perfect – plump but not huge. They’re open for me, showing me how much you enjoyed what we just did. I can see the opening of your vagina, and it looks so inviting. Your clit, mmm, your beautiful clit just peeking out at me. I’ve never wanted to taste a pussy more than I want yours right now. It’s so sexy, so inviting.”

Angie blushed even deeper, staring down at me. “I – I’ve never really thought about my pussy that way.”

I moved my hands down to her hips and guided her to move down, to lower herself to my face.

Angie let out a whimper as she lowered her pussy to my lips and felt my tongue make a long lick along her lips.

I smiled into her pussy and looked up into her eyes as I used my hips on her hands to guide her to rock against my mouth. She started to tentatively rock herself against my lips, staring down at me, a nervous look in on her face.

I pulled her down harder, forcing her to grind harder against my mouth. She gasped loudly as she felt my tongue push her open, spreading her labia, licking her hard. With a loud groan she pushed down harder without my help, really grinding against my face now. All nervousness seemed to evaporate as she pushed down, pushing my head into the pillow.

I reached up and grabbed her nipples, rolling them between my fingers. She rewarded me with a loud squeal, her eyes opening wide and staring down at me. She thrust harder at my face, my head bouncing back into the pillow as she rode my lips and tongue harder.

Angie cried out loudly, almost screaming “Oh April, fuck – fuck --- oh fuuuck…..”, her voice trailing off into a deep groan as she came hard on top of me. I pulled down on her nipples, pulling her harder against my face. I slid my tongue up to her clit and flicked back and forth across it as fast as I could.

Angie cried out again, spasming hard, losing control as she came hard. Suddenly she squirted, drenching my face and the pillow. I moaned deeply in shock. I had never squirted before and see anyone else do it. But I didn’t stop. I worked her clit hard, my lips closing over it and pulling at it now.

Angie let out a deep, almost pitiful guttural moan and collapsed sideways off my face. She laid on the bed in a partially curled up position, twitching and shaking uncontrollably, gasping for air, moaning “Oh fuck, oh … oh fuck ….”

I rolled over and cuddled her from behind, wrapping my arms around her and holding her tight. I whispered in her ear “That was an intense orgasm wasn’t it?”

Angie moaned and muttered “Fuck April, I – I almost passed out, I lost control of my body, I – I squirted, didn’t I?”

I giggled, kissing her neck. “Yes you did, that was amazing. I’ve never done that or seen anyone else do it.”

Angie blushed and turned her head, kissing my lips lightly, whispering “I’m sorry. I hope that didn’t offend you.”

I smiled into the kiss, shaking my head no before murmuring “It was so sexy.”

Angie pulled back from the kiss and smiled at me, stroking my cheek. “Thank you April. I’ve never experienced anything like that. And to have it be with you, it meant so much.”

I leaned in and kissed her deeply, saying nothing, my eyes tearing up a bit.

Angie smiled into the kiss, understanding.

We pulled each other into a tight embrace and laid, cuddled, naked, my hair a disheveled mess, wet from Angie, the smell of sex permeating the room. As we both drifted off to sleep I couldn’t help but think what an unexpected, exciting trip it had been and what a perfect end to the trip this evening had been.

12