Chapter 3: A Birthday Party For Amy

Story Info
The story continues with Amy's birthday party...
16.1k words
4.6
9.1k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Standard Disclaimer: All of my stories, including this one, are purely works of fiction, and any similarity to real world persons or events are purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual content are 18 years of age or older at the time such content occurs.]

The time between October 1st and November 10th is what my family has dubbed "Birthday Season", since me and both my sisters have our birthdays within that time. This year, something wonderful happened starting the weekend before my younger sister, Amy's birthday. She and I, along with our three best friends, Tommy, Jaden, and Ashley, who also make up our D&D group, went to the Renaissance Festival. While we were there, Amy started showing her true feelings for me, although I refused to recognize it until that night when I overheard her confessing her love for me out loud to herself, and I was forced to admit to myself that I was also in love with her.

The next day we both confessed our feelings to each other and began a romantic relationship that culminated in us making love for the first time on her birthday, that next Thursday. We proceeded to engage in lovemaking all day, even on campus at the college we both attend. That night we spent the night together, which had become our routine, and enjoyed each other until we fell asleep in each others arms.

*

The next morning I woke to my usual alarm. I started to reach over to my nightstand where my phone was, in order to turn it off, but Amy beat me to it. She silenced the alarm, then casually tossed the phone onto the (thankfully carpeted) floor.

"We don't need that telling us what to do," she declared, wrapping her arms around me, "I decide when we get out of bed."

I laughed as she kissed me softly on the lips.

"Okay, so when will we get out of bed?"

Amy looked up as if trying to decide, "I think we'll just stay here all day. We don't need to go to school."

She was obviously teasing. Amy never missed a class if she could help it.

"What about the guild?" I asked, playing along, "Won't our group wonder what's up if we both don't show up?"

She thought some more, "I know! I'll call Ash and tell her I've taken you captive and made you my sex slave. That way she won't expect us at school."

We both began laughing together as she kissed me again. This time our tongues got involved, as usual. As we made out, Amy began playing with my cock and balls, then broke our kiss.

"Come on, It's time to wake up."

I laughed, "You know it's weird when you talk to my cock, right?"

She laughed, "He listens to me, though."

She was right. My cock was quickly stiffening as she massaged it.

"That's a good boy. Your playmate wants to have some fun before school."

"Mmmmm," I moaned, "Are you sure we have time? We both still have to take a shower."

Amy grinned, "That's a fun idea..."

"I didn't mean..."

Amy had already thrown the covers off and was pulling me off the bed and toward the bathroom. She turned the shower on and started letting the water heat up.

"Amy," I suddenly realized I had a more urgent need, "I have to pee."

Amy laughed, "eww, gross. I don't want to watch my brother pee."

She kissed my cheek, "I'll get my stuff ready for school, let me know when you're in the shower."

She went into her room and closed the door. I quickly relieved myself, flushed, then knocked on Amy's door.

"I'm getting in the shower now," I called through the door. I wasn't worried about our parents hearing anything this morning, since by now they would have left for work.

"Coming, love..." Amy called back.

I stepped into the shower and started to soak. Less than a minute later, Amy nearly threw the door open, "Damnit, Gabe. Now I have to pee!"

"Do you want me to leave? I'm kind of already wet."

"No, just don't look. I can't go if someone's watching."

I laughed, turning to face the wall as she sat down. A moment later I heard the familiar sound of water streaming into the toilet. Now, I've never had a pee fetish. In fact, I find the whole concept gross. But something about my sister peeing just a few feet away made me awkwardly more horny.

When she had finished, she flushed, and suddenly...

"Gaaahhhh!" I screamed as the water suddenly turned cold, "Damnit, Amy, Warn me next time!"

"That's what you get for ruining the mood!" Amy stuck her tongue out at me.

We both started laughing as the water started to heat up again. Amy stepped in behind me and gave me a big hug, pressing her glorious bosom into my back.

"You really are wonderful, Gabe," she purred.

I held her arms gently against my chest, "So are you."

We stood there, letting the water run down our bodies as she nuzzled my back. After a minute or so, I turned around, facing her. We looked into each others eyes, and smiled. Amy suddenly pulled away from me, but not harshly. She stood in front of me, and swayed her hips sexily.

"So, you really think I'm hotter than Ashley?"

This again? I suddenly realized that Amy liked hearing me compare her to Ashley. Maybe even got off on it.

"Absolutely," I reached out to rub her arms, but she teasingly pulled back.

"But my boobs aren't as big as hers," Amy caressed her own breasts, gently brushing over her nipples, "Hers are at least two cups bigger. You would rather play with my tiny titties than her magnificent melons?"

"First of all," I stepped closer, her back now against the wall, "These gorgeous grapefruits are perfect in every way, down to your perfect perky nipples," I gently rubbed her boobs as she had, gently flicking her nipples, "And secondly, Ashley has cantaloupes at best."

Amy grinned, "Ashley's boobs are perfect too," she leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Even her nipples," she then pulled back and continued, "And Cantaloupes are a kind of melon."

Suddenly my cock was harder than it had been, "How do you know what Ashley's nipples are like? When did you see her boobs?"

Amy giggled, "I have slept over at her house before... and her boobs aren't the only thing I've seen of her."

She grabbed my cock, stepped forward, and placed it against her pussy.

"Wait... Did you two..." I stammered.

Amy laughed, "Oh, grow up. We changed clothes in the same room, that's all. She's surprisingly unashamed about her body. Although if I had a body like that I'd enjoy showing it off, too."

She was still holding my cock in her hand, gently squeezing it.

"Well, I enjoy seeing your body, Amy. I don't need to see hers to know you're hotter. Because you have one thing she could never have."

Amy looked quizzically at me, "What's that?"

I smiled, "Me," I kissed her quickly on the lips, pressing our hips together, her hand still on my cock.

She began rubbing the tip of my cock over her pussy, along her slit, "so, you're saying if she were standing naked in your room, begging you to fuck her, you wouldn't?"

I could feel my cock getting even harder at her questioning. I hated to admit it, but the thought of Ashley naked was very much a turn on.

"I... I wouldn't... I mean..."

Amy whispered in my ear again, "What if we were both there, naked, asking you to fuck us? Would you really choose to fuck me over her?"

She moved her hand away, and pushed my cock between her legs, sliding it back and forth along her slit.

"Amy, I..."

"What if you didn't have to choose? What if you could fuck us both at the same time?"

My cock suddenly went from rock hard to steel. God, the thought of being with both my sister and school crush at the same time was more than I could bear.

"I thought so," Amy squeezed her legs together, then turned off the water, "This shower is too small for both of us. The angles are all wrong."

She got out of the shower, leaving me so worked up that I felt like I was going to explode.

"Come on, Gabe," she grinned as she grabbed her towel and dried off, "I need you inside of me, and we don't have all day."

She swayed her hips as she entered her bedroom, tossing her towel onto the floor. I followed, drying myself half-heartedly with my own towel. Amy lay on her bed, on her back, and spread her legs wide.

"No time for messing around, get in there and give me your stuff."

Looking at my sister's pussy, already as worked up as I was, I knew it wouldn't take long for me to cum. I eased myself into position, pushed inside of her, my cock so hard it almost hurt as her tight pussy enveloped me. I began pumping, leaning over her, holding myself up with my hands, gazing into her eyes. I was so primed After two pumps I could already feel my climax building. Just as I felt Amy's body begin her own climax, which was surprisingly quick, she said something that pushed me into a more powerful orgasm than even the previous night:

"Ashley wants to fuck you."

My cock began to hose cum into Amy's pussy. But my body didn't stop moving. I kept thrusting hard and fast into her as my climax raged. More and more of my seed filled my sister's hole until it was spilling over. Even then, I couldn't contain myself. I thrust harder, but slower, pumping more semen into her as more oozed out, until with one final thrust, I collapsed on top of her.

Amy began laughing hysterically, "I knew that would get you."

I lay there, exhausted, on top of my sister until she pushed me off of her. Even then, I couldn't move.

"Did I break you?" she asked, poking me in the cheek.

I began laughing, "You... I can't even..."

My words wouldn't form properly.

"I love you, Gabe," Amy kissed my lips quickly, "But we have to get ready for school. We have to leave in a few minutes. Unless you want to be late for class. I don't have to be there for another three hours."

On Friday, Amy's first class was at noon, but mine was at ten thirty. In the past I wouldn't give a second thought about missing class to spend time with my girlfriend, but so far this semester, since Amy was going to school with me, I'd never missed a class, or even been late, although there were some close calls within the last week.

I slowly sat up.

"Were you serious?"

"Yeah, You need to get ready for school."

"No, I mean about all that stuff with Ashley."

Amy grinned, "That's the real question, isn't it?"

She obviously wanted to leave the question unanswered so she could bring it up later, possibly to entice me into another super orgasm. In any case, I wasn't going to get an answer that morning.

*

On the way to school, Amy said very little, but smiled the whole way as we sat there, listening to my music. At school, Amy walked me to my first class, then told me she'd see me afterward. The class went relatively quickly, and when I emerged from the room, Amy was there, waiting for me. She grabbed my hand, and we walked to the courtyard to meet up with Tommy and Jaden, like we normally do.

"Hey, guys," Jaden greeted us as we approached.

"Sup?" Tommy added.

"Hey, Tommy, Jaden," Amy cheerfully returned their greetings, "You all are coming to my party tomorrow, right?"

Jaden smiled, "Of course."

Tommy laughed, "Ashley made it clear we're going whether we want to or not. Not that we don't want to, but you know how she is."

We all laughed.

"She's wonderful," Amy replied, defensively, then stated, "and I'm glad you're all coming."

"Well, we've got to head to class," I gently touched the back of Amy's shoulder, "we don't want to be late. We'll see you guys at the guild tonight."

"Great, see you there," Jaden smiled.

I walked Amy to her class, then headed to mine. I wasn't looking forward to the three hour monster class I was about to enter, but I knew once it was over, my weekend would begin early.

The class seemed to drag on for days, rather than hours, but when it was finally over, I grabbed my backpack, shoved my books into it, and nearly ran out of the room, right into Amy.

"You're in a hurry just to eat lunch," Amy smiled.

"Why aren't you meeting me in the cafeteria, like normal?" I asked, curiously.

"I thought we could eat quicker if I brought lunch to you, that way we can get to the guild room a bit early," she held up a plastic bag with sub sandwiches she'd bought from one of the campus food court restaurants.

"Okay, where shall we eat?"

"Follow me," she took my hand in hers, pulling me toward the building where the guild met. She took me to a small café on the other side of the building, where there were tables to eat at.

"I've never been to this café before," I stated.

"Here, eat," Amy ordered, placing the sandwich and a can of soda in front of me.

"What's the big hurry?" I asked.

Amy blushed, "You'll see."

After we'd eaten, Amy threw our trash away and nearly dragged me across the building to the elevator that took us down to the meeting rooms where the guild would be meeting.

The lights automatically flicked on as we entered the conference room that we used to play our D&D games. Amy locked the door behind us, and grinned at me, tossing her backpack to the ground next to the seat she usually sat in. I tossed mine next to the seat beside hers. Usually, as the DM, I had sat at the end of the rectangle conference table, but since Jaden was going to be DM now, I was going to sit next to Amy.

However, once our backpacks and jackets were off, Amy pulled me to the far end of the room, out of view of the doorway, and kissed me hard, then whispered in my ear, "Let's do it quickly, before Ash gets here."

Suddenly my dick sprang into action, rapidly creating a bulge in my jeans.

"You're crazy," I laughed, "I love it."

Amy, who was also wearing jeans that day, unfastened her pants and pulled them down to her knees along with her panties, "Less talking, more fucking."

She leaned onto the table, which was just slightly too tall for her to completely bend over. I unfastened my pants and unzipped my fly, pulling my cock out, which was now fully hard at the sight of my sister's perfect pussy.

She moaned loudly as I quickly slid my cock into her slippery love hole. She was already so wet I slid all the way to the hilt with one thrust.

"Oh, God!" She cried, immediately placing her hand over her mouth, giggling.

Her giggles became moans as I began thrusting in and out of her.

I gently placed my hands at her waist and lifted her off the floor, resulting in her nearly faceplanting on the table causing her to cry out, "Ohh, Shit!", then feeling that it gave me much better access to her pussy, "Oh. That is better."

As I returned to thrusting, Amy's moans began to grow louder, but were barely concealed by the loud scraping of the table legs against the floor as each thrust caused it to slide a quarter inch or so.

"UnyuNyuNyyuuu," Amy squealed as her pussy sealed tightly around my cock.

I kept thrusting into her, my climax approaching quickly. Moments later, my balls tightened, I moaned loudly, semen spewed into my sister, and she screamed, "YEAH!"

Once more she clapped both hands over her mouth, laughing as she moaned. My climax was short but sensational, as I could feel my cum filling her pussy.

When it was over, I gently lowered Amy back to the floor.

"That was fun," she laughed, breathing heavily.

We quickly reapplied our clothes properly, moved the table back to its original place, wiped down the table, and unlocked the door.

Just as we had sat down, Ashley came in. Thankfully, she had ear bud headphones in, which she promptly removed. We stood up to greet her as if we'd been sitting a while.

"Amy, Gabe! You're here earlier than usual," she noted as she came over and gave us each a hug.

"Gabe just wanted to come in... um... here... with me before anyone got here... to go over me... I mean go over something with me."

Amy's blabbering was a far cry from the skillful lies she had told before. Although she was obviously still suffering from post-sex oxytocin overload. Ashley would for sure know what was up...

"Okay," Ashley replied, nonchalantly, sitting a large plastic bag that I had somehow overlooked onto the table.

"Tommy, Jaden, and I went in together to get you this. It's not much, but we thought you'd like it."

She pulled a small cake box out of the bag. The cake was shaped like a panda, Amy's favorite animal. On its belly was written: Happy Birthday Amy.

"OhMyGod It's so cute!" Amy beamed, bouncing up and down giddily.

"I thought you'd like it," Ashley smiled.

We all sat down, Amy and I sat on one side of the table, with Amy to my right, and Ashley at her usual seat on the other side, across from me. This was a little odd, since it meant Tommy, who usually sat in the seat I was in, would have to sit between her and Jaden. Usually, Ashley and Jaden sat next to each other. As Amy sat down, she slid her chair closer to me, so our legs were almost touching. When I looked at her questioningly she just brushed her knee against mine. If Ashley noticed, she didn't say anything.

Soon after, Jaden and Tommy came strolling in together.

"Hey, guys," I greeted them.

"Hey," Jaden replied, "Amy, belated Happy Birthday."

"Yeah, Happy Birthday," Tommy added.

"Thanks, guys," Amy smiled.

Jaden sat at the head of the table, where our DM sits, and Tommy sat beside him, next to Ashley. After we all exchanged welcomes, Ashley cut the cake and we all had a slice on paper plates with plastic forks. Tommy brought sodas for us to drink, like usual. When we'd all been served and had sat down, Jaden informed the others of what he wanted to do for the next D&D campaign.

"So, for my first campaign I want to build on what Gabe started with the last one. I've discussed it with him, and he gave his okay," I nodded as Jaden continued, "Everyone's welcome to keep their characters from the last game, or create new ones. We'll be starting at level twelve, so if you keep your characters, you'll go ahead and level them up a level, since we ended at level eleven."

"That's a great idea!" Amy cheered, "Gabe, we should play Sylvia and Captain Arling! Wouldn't that be awesome!?!"

I paused to consider the idea, just enough time for Ashley to nudge my leg with her foot. When I looked up at her, she gave me a questioning glance, then subtly nodded toward Amy. I shrugged, trying to be non-committal in an answer to a question I hoped she wasn't silently asking, but I could feel my cheeks getting hot. Ashley grinned in return, then said, "That sounds like a great Idea, Amy! You two had so much fun as Grogun and Elvyria together."

Amy blushed noticeably, "Yeah..."

Tommy smiled and declared boisterously, "I'm going to make a new character. I already have one in mind!"

"Oh, brother, here we go again," Ashley groaned.

"What?" Tommy asked.

"Which Kordek will it be this time? The great-grandson of the original or the grandfather? How about the second cousin twice removed who happens to be identical to the others?"

Tommy laughed, "Don't be ridiculous!..." he paused, "Those other Kordeks were in a different world, remember. This is the first Kordek for this world!"

We all laughed.

"Alright," Jaden did his best to quiet us down, "we have plenty of time to create characters later. I wanted to go over what I plan to do to start the campaign."

"Okay," Tommy agreed, "what's the plan?"

"Well, the first session will take place two months after the final battle against the Ogre King. The Ogre King is being tried for his crimes against the Kingdom of Losathia. The party has been hired to provide security for the duration of the trial and potential execution. The threat of the monstrous hordes has been temporarily neutralized, as the power vacuum left by the Ogre King's defeat has led to his armies becoming fractured as various former Lieutenants vie for control. However, there are rumors of a new threat looming over the kingdom, as news from the east report that the outer villages of the kingdom have fallen silent, with a gloom of darkness veiling the skys toward the eastern wastelands."