Chapter 3: A Birthday Party For Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you'll like it," Jenny smiled excitedly.

Amy reached in, pulled out some of the paper filler, then her eyes went wide as she pulled out a folded, bright pink, bathrobe with a custom embroider that said, "Amelia".

"Oh, Jenny!" I could see that Amy was remembering the bright pink robe she used to wear as a kid, but apparently lost when she was in high school. As the Nostalgia filled her, a tear formed in her eye, which she wiped away, "Thanks, Jenny." She got up and hugged her sister, "I love it."

As she sat down, grabbing the final present, the one Aunt Beth and Uncle Owen had gotten her, she smiled, "Last one."

The box was only about six inches all around. Once she had opened it, she laughed, holding up the coffee mug that read, "Amy's Coffee, Do Not Touch".

"Thanks, Aunt Beth, Uncle Owen," she stood up and hugged them, "Now nobody will 'accidentally' pour out my coffee again," she glared at Dad."

"It was one time," he protested, to everybody's amusement.

"Thank you, everyone," Amy beamed, "These are all wonderful."

"I'm surprised Gabe didn't get you anything," Jenny noted.

"Oh," Amy replied cheerfully, "Gabe gave me his present on my birthday. So did Ashley. Give me her present, I mean. It would be weird if Ashley gave me Gabe's present after he already gave it... to me..."

Nearly everyone was laughing at Amy's cute jabberjaw, causing her to blush.

After we threw all the wrapping paper and superfluous boxes away, moving the presents to the side, everyone began to mingle again, going various places. I ended up on the deck with Amy for a while, just sitting and talking about our upcoming D&D characters, then Jenny wanted to spend some time with Amy, so they went inside and talked in the living room.

As I mingled with the guests on the back deck, Jaden approached me, "Hey, there you are. Can we talk for a second?"

"Sure, what's up," I responded cheerfully.

"Let's go somewhere more quiet," he suggested, leading me off the deck onto the grass a good ways away from the crowd.

"About what Ashley said last night?"

"What about it?" I asked defensively

"You seemed a bit uncomfortable when Ashley brought up how close you and your sister are," he replied, "I wanted to say I get it, my sister does the same thing with me. Every time I go to New York to visit her and my parents, she's always holding my arm, or leaning against me on the couch."

"Okay," I paused, "So, what are you trying to say?"

He smiled, "I think it's normal for a younger sister to show affection for her brother when he's as great as you are to Amy. You don't need to be embarrassed by it or try to hide it. Not from us, anyway."

If he only knew the scope of her affection, he might think differently.

"Okay," I replied finally, "Thanks."

"Hey, we're all basically family. You can trust us, you know," Jaden gave me a slap on the shoulder, "Oh, and don't think I missed how you and Ashley have been looking at each other lately, either," he started walking away, "She is something else, isn't she?"

Before I could respond, he'd already rejoined the crowd.

What was he meaning by that last bit? Had Ashley been looking at me in some way when I wasn't looking? Had I been looking at Ashley more than usual? I mean, I guess I had been keeping an eye on Ashley to try and figure out if she was suspicious of me and Amy, but...

"Hey, Is everything okay?" Jenny's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, "Why are you standing out here all alone?"

I smiled, "I'm good. I was just thinking.

"Okay," she half-smiled, "Amy, Tommy, the twins and I were going to play a game, if you want to join us."

"Sure," I smiled, "Lead the way."

As we walked back up onto the deck then through the kitchen to the dining room, I noticed Ashely and Jaden were nowhere to be seen. Had I really been lost in thought long enough for them to disappear?

"Where's Jaden and Ashley?" I asked as we sat at the dining room table.

"They just headed out to take a walk around the neighborhood together," Tommy RESPONDED.

"Oh, okay." I replied nonchalantly.

Amy sat at one end of the rectangle table, Jenny sat to her right, on the side closest to the kitchen. To Amy's left, on the far side, in order, were Leslie, Gabby, and Tommy. I sat next to Jenny, so Gabby was directly across from me.

"Well, now the seats are all weird," Amy sighed, standing up. She came over and sat next to me, across from Tommy, "There, that's better."

"So what are we playing?" I asked.

"How about Strip Poker?" Gabby laughed.

"I'm in!" Tommy agreed immediately.

"Gabby!" Leslie scoffed, "Not here."

We all laughed at the twins' usual inappropriate joking, and Tommy's blatant enthusiasm despite knowing full well it was inappropriate.

Amy pulled out the Forbidden Island box that Gabby and Leslie had given her, and placed it in the middle of the table.

"Oh, Right!" the twins chorused.

Amy grinned, "This is going to be fun!"

*

We spent the next hour or so having a fun time searching for treasure on a sinking island. Ashley and Jaden returned about halfway through the game, and sat down to watch the ending. Just before we finished, Grandma and Grandpa said goodbye and headed out. Because the game was a cooperative game, rather than a competitive one, we ended up winning, but just barely (Tommy almost lost us the game by getting stuck on a sinking tile, but Gabby saved him with a Helicopter Lift card at the last moment). When we were done, and had put the game away, Aunt Beth told the twins that it was time to go, so they bade us farewell, hugged us all again (even Ashley, Tommy, and Jaden) and left as well. Our friends stayed for another few minutes, and left around six thirty.

When everyone except our immediate family had left, Amy and I went up to our rooms while Jenny stayed in the living room with our parents.

The day had been exhausting, so I just collapsed onto my bed planning to rest a bit before starting up my computer and continuing to work on converting Captain Arling to a full Player Character.

Just as I was about to sit up and do so, Amy knocked on my door from the bathroom, "Gabe?, You awake?"

"Yeah," I replied quietly, "Come on in."

I sat up as Amy came in, but she crawled onto my bed, pulled me back down, and snuggled into my arms.

I laughed softly, "Everything okay?"

She nodded, "Mmhmm. I just wanted to snuggle with my big brother while I recover from the exhaustion from everything today."

"Okay," I held her tightly.

I nuzzled my head against her cheek, causing her to nearly purr. We Lay there, cuddled close, enjoying each other's comfort. I don't know how long it was before I dozed off, but eventually, with my greatest love in my arms, I fell asleep.

*

My eyes opened slowly, I didn't know how long I'd been asleep, only a couple hours, probably.

"Hey," Amy whispered, nuzzling my cheek, "We should probably get up and see if dinner's ready."

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to check the time. 8:26.

"Yeah, you're right," I kissed her cheek.

She responded by kissing me on the lips. Just as our tongues met, she pulled away, "sorry. I got caught up." She stood up, "Okay, sister time. "

I laughed, standing up and hugging her tightly, "I love you, Amy."

My sister kissed my cheek sweetly, "I love you, too."

We both went down stairs together, just as Jenny came to the stairs.

"Oh, um, Dad asked me to tell you guys dinner's almost ready," she looked a little distracted.

"Thanks, Jen," Amy smiled.

We all walked into the kitchen, where both our moms were already sitting in their usual chairs. Dad had a pot of what smelled like Chile on the stove and was spooning servings into bowls. Amy, Jenny, and I sat in our usual seats. Dad placed a large bag of shredded cheese on the table, then sat a bowl of Chile in front of each of us. Once he'd sat down with his own bowl, we waited in silence while Dad and Mama Janie said "grace" then we all began to eat.

"It was nice seeing the twins again," Mama Janie began the dinner conversation.

Amy's brow lowered slightly before she smiled and replied, "Yeah, and I was surprised that they remembered that I wanted Forbidden Island. I've been looking for an unopened copy of it for so long. Now I just need to get Forbidden Skies and Forbidden Summit and I'll have all of them, at least until they make a new one."

"Your other gifts were nice, too," Mama Helen stated.

"Oh, yeah!" Amy beamed between bites, "Jenny, the robe you got me is so comfortable. I may wear it every night before I go to bed."

"I'm glad you like it," Jenny smiled, "I got a yellow one for myself a few months ago, and just knew you'd like it. I know pink isn't normally your color, but I remembered you used to have a pink robe when you were little, and I thought you'd appreciate the memory."

Amy smiled, laughing, "I remember you left it at one of your friend's house after you stole it from me to use at a sleep over."

Jenny's face fell, "Yeah... I felt really bad after that. I know how much you loved that robe. For what It's worth, I'm sorry I even went to that sleep over."

Amy reached across me and placed her hand on Jenny's, "Don't be so hard on yourself about it. It was just a robe. Besides, the one you got me today is so much comfier."

"Thanks, Ames," Jenny smiled slightly, "You're a great sister."

Amy smiled brightly, "So are you, Jen. I couldn't ask for a better sister."

Jenny truly smiled again.

"I see you're still wearing the bracelet we got you," Dad noted.

"Of course!" Amy nearly shouted, "I love it so much. Thank you, again, for it. Thank you, everyone, for making my birthday party so wonderful."

She blushed a bit as she looked at me.

"I agree with Jenny," I smiled back at her, "You are a wonderful sister."

She blushed more, "Thanks, Gabe."

"I just want to say," Mama Janie smiled, "how wonderful it is to have all three of our kids here, even if it's just for a weekend."

"Agreed," Dad nodded.

"Yeah," Mama Helen agreed.

"Oh," Amy again beamed, nearly standing up in excitement, Mama Janie, Jenny said she'd love to come with us to the Renaissance Festival on the tenth."

"Really? Great!" Mama Janie smiled.

"I did, didn't I?" Jenny sounded as if she had changed her mind, but continued, "So, yeah, I'll be there."

"We haven't been on a family trip together in a long while," Dad noted, "It'll be great to do so one last time before all our kids move out and leave us all alone."

Mama Janie gently backhanded his shoulder, "Be nice. You know you're looking forward to when Amy and Gabe move out."

"Just not too soon," Mama Helen added, "We want them to be ready to be on their own when they do."

We finished dinner, talking about the benefits and drawbacks of children staying at home after college, even though Amy and I both said we'd be moving out after we finish our degrees, although, since our school had a decent Experimental Physic's doctoral program, I would probably at least five years away.

Once we'd finished dinner, Amy, Jenny, and I went upstairs to get ready for bed. After saying "Goodnight" to each other in the hallway, we each went into our separate rooms. However, at around ten, after I'd gotten in bed, Amy came into my room, wearing her new robe, and sat on the end of my bed. Figuring we'd probably sleep in our individual rooms, since Jenny was across the hall, I had dressed in my usual T-shirt and boxers that I'd always slept in before Amy and I became intimate.

I sat up, sliding to the edge of my bed to sit next to my sister, "Hey, is everything okay?"

I wrapped an arm around her as she snuggled into my side, "Yeah. I had a really wonderful day, Gabe. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful family."

I kissed her cheek, "We're all lucky to have you, too."

"I know we should probably sleep in our own rooms, since Jenny's here," she nuzzled my cheek, "But it feels weird without you next to me. I was just laying there, thinking about you... about us... and now..." she grabbed my hand, unwrapped my arm from around her, and placed it on her thigh, sliding it up underneath her robe, under which was obviously nothing but her naked body. I could feel the heat of her sex as she slid my hand onto her pussy, which was soaking wet.

"I see," I grinned, gently rubbing my hand along her slit, with her hand still on mine,"You missed your playmate, didn't you," I addressed her pussy.

"Oh, stop," Amy laughed quietly, "It's cute when I do it, it's creepy when you do it."

We both laughed as she pushed my hand harder against her cleft.

"What should we do about this?" Amy asked, her other hand sliding along my leg to my boxers.

"Amy," I breathed, "We really shouldn't do this with Jenny across the hall."

She slid her hand into the fly of my boxers and took hold of my erection, which despite my words was standing at full mast, "We'll just have to make it quick, then."

She pulled my cock out of my boxers, then swung her leg across me, straddling my hips. She guided my cock into her pussy, then wrapped her legs around my waist so I couldn't lean back easily. I held onto her, preventing her from falling back as well.

"This is a new position," She smiled, untying her robe and pulling it apart to reveal her perfect naked body as she began wriggling her hips, my cock warm and wet inside her.

I spread my legs a little, allowing her butt to lower to the level of the bed, but not too far down, driving my cock just a bit deeper into her.

"Ohmmmm," she gasped, "Oh, yeah."

As she wriggled, I began gently thrusting up, using my feet on the floor as leverage, pushing deep and hard into her dripping hole.

"I've been wanting to do this with you all day," Amy whispered.

"Me too," I moaned as I began thrusting a little faster.

"Ashley wanted to do it to you, too," she nibbled at my neck.

"Wha? Really?"

"Mmhmm," she nibbled my ear, "She told me so when we were upstairs together."

God, she was doing it again. My cock was harder than I could imagine, pushing full force into Amy's love canal.

"She said she wanted you to fuck her from behind," Amy nibbled my neck, "I told her that it felt so good when you do it to me."

My eyes jerked open, but Amy kept nibbling my neck. Was she joking? Had she really told Ashley about us having sex? Or was this just another tease to get me riled up again?

"You what?" I breathed heavily as I slowed my thrusts.

"Yup, I told her we'd been making love and she was okay with it," she grinned, pushing her hips harder, trying to spur me on faster, "So I told her that you wanted to fuck her, too."

Oh, God! My mind was racing, but my dick was in control. I thrust faster and harder again, trying to figure out if Amy was serious or not.

"I told her that she could fuck you, if she wanted, but only if I got to be there with you, at least the first time," Amy kept to her story, driving my cock toward a massive orgasm, and my mind toward shear panic.

"She said she'd wanted to fuck me, too, but didn't know how to bring up the subject."

I could feel my balls tightening.

"Do you want to fuck me and Ashley together?"

Oh! FUCK! Even though I didn't say it, my mind screamed at me as my orgasm blasted torrential waves of cream into my sister's tightening pussy. I could feel her body reacting to my climax with her own. Amy kept pushing hard, and so did I, until every drop of cum had filled her hole. When I was finally spent, I leaned back as Amy unwrapped her legs from behind me, letting me fall onto the bed. She, herself, nearly fell onto the floor, as dropletss of white dripped out of her pussy onto my floor. She quickly closed her robe, tying it back, then smiled, "Goodnight, Gabe."

"You're not going to ever tell me if any of that was true, are you?" I asked, only half-worried.

"Where's the fun in that?" she teased as she entered the bathroom and closed the door. I pulled myself to the top of the bed, took off my clothes, which were now covered in sweat, and slid under the covers. I knew Amy was just joking around. She had to be. If she had really told Ashley... It would be over... Wouldn't it?

My dizzy mind could barely hold onto a thought as oxytocin overcame me, my eyes drooped shut, and my brain turned off for the night.

*

I woke up the next morning to Amy crawling into my bed, under the covers. She slid into my arms, pressing her breasts into my chest, kissing my neck. I held her there, our naked bodies pressed close.

"Good morning," I whispered as we held each other tightly.

"Good morning," she echoed, kissing my lips gently, then harder, our tongues greeting each other as well.

Our arms began gently gliding over each others' bodies. My hands rubbed her back, her hands rubbed my sides. One of my hands rubbed down to her butt, gently rubbing it, eliciting moans from her as we kissed. Amy returned the favor, squeezing my butt in both her hands, pulling our hips close. I broke our kiss, only to begin kissing her neck and shoulders. She did the same, kissing mine. Slowly, my hands caressed up her sides, then onto her breasts, gently squeezing as more moans escaped her lips. Our legs began to rub against each other as Amy slid one hand from my butt around to my cock.

My member was already extremely hard, twitching as she squeezed it. I began kissing further down her neck, onto her breasts, my cock slipping from her grasp. I rolled her onto her back, kissing, sucking, and rubbing her breasts and nipples.

"Gabe, I love you so much," Amy sighed as I slid one hand onto her pussy, the other still obsessed with her breasts.

I began kissing lower, trailing kisses down her stomach, across her belly button, down further still, until I got to her precious love box. My hand slid from her breasts to her butt, holding it gently. I kissed her legs right next to her pussy, first her left, then right, then each half of her mound, left of her slit, right of her slit. Finally, I placed a kiss right on her slit, my tongue gliding from the bottom all the way to the top where her clit was anxiously waiting for my lips.

"Oh, Gabe...." she began breathing harder.

I gently prodded with my fingers as I licked inside her, my tongue probing further with each lick. I could tell she was trying to keep her moans as quiet as possible, knowing Jenny was probably still in her room. I, however, was determined to make her squeal. I moved my other hand to her butt, then using both hands, one on each cheek, pulled her pussy tight against my face as I lapped ferociously at her honeypot.

"OH GOD!" She screamed, suddenly clapping her hands over her mouth, giggling.

She grabbed my arms, clawing at my shoulders as I devoured her delicious nectar, her legs nearly kicking as she writhed. As her hips began to buck, I pulled back, used the bed sheets to wipe my face off, then crawled on top of my sister, my cock poking at her soaking mound. I pressed our chests together gently, so her breasts were barely squished against my chest.

Looking into her eyes, I smiled, "Shhhhhh."

She laughed, wrapping her arms around me as I slowly pushed my engorged manhood into her slippery pussy.

"I love you," I whispered as I began thrusting slowly.

Amy began moaning, first softly, then louder as my shaft caressed every inch of her interior walls. As I began thrusting faster, she began her cute vocalizations that I simply loved.

"Nyu. Nyu. Nyu. Nyu nyu nyu nyu nyunyunyunyunyuuuuuuuu!"

I leaned back, sitting up on my knees, pushing hard into her, her legs wrapping around me as I thrust hard, her pussy contracting around me.

"OH! NYU! GOOHMMMMM," she tried so hard to be quiet, but to no avail.