Chapter 3: A Birthday Party For Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all sat in stunned silence for a moment. Then Amy broke the quiet, "That's awesome!"

We all began discussing what we wanted to do. Our plans for our characters. Ashley was torn between continuing to play her elven druid from the previous campaign, which meant she'd have to explain the absence of her character's bond-mate, who had been played by Jaden, or creating a new character. Amy and I started updating our characters from the previous campaign, and Tommy started updating Kordek to fit the campaign setting.

Throughout the night, Amy kept rubbing her leg against mine, and smiling at me. I didn't mind, In fact I enjoyed it, but I was concerned someone might see. At one point I actually thought Ashley was going to say something about it.

"So, Amy, you and Gabe seem to have gotten closer lately."

Amy looked up from her character sheet, "What do you mean? We've always been close."

"I know," Ashley smiled, "but ever since the Renaissance Festival, the two of you have seemed especially close: holding hands a lot, going to romantic places, like the greenhouse, sitting closer to each other than normal..." she indicated how close Amy was sitting to me, causing her to scoot away slightly.

i wanted to say something, but I wasn't sure what to say. Was she really calling us out about this here?

"At the festival," Amy took a deep breath, "I realized that I may have been taking Gabe for granted. I saw so many kids there, with their older siblings picking on them, or being mean to them..." she looked down, "I realized how lucky I am to have such a great brother," she looked up at me, smiling, "I guess I've just subconsciously been more affectionate because of that."

And the master liar returns with an epic save!

"That makes sense," Tommy stated, "I've known I was lucky to have Ashley as my big sister for a while, even if she's a pain in the ass sometimes."

Ashley slapped the back of his shoulder, "And don't you forget it."

We all laughed.

"But seriously," Ashley smiled at Amy, "It's good to see you so happy."

Amy blushed, "Thanks, Ash."

After that, we all returned to discussions about our characters and other game-related stuff.

By nine o'clock, when we had to leave, Ashley had decided to create a new character, but didn't know what she wanted to play. Amy had already leveled Sylvia up to the appropriate level, and I had started converting Arling from a 10th level NPC to a 12th level Fighter. And Tommy had completely recreated Kordek from memory.

On the way home, Amy and I continued to discuss how Sylvia and Arling would have developed as a couple in the two months between the two campaigns. We decided that they'd kept things mostly casual, being friends first, and lovers second. That way we could advance their relationship within the new campaign.

When we got home, our parents were already in bed (albeit definitely not asleep), so we quietly went upstairs. I started to go into my room, like I normally would, but Amy gently pulled me toward her room. When we got inside and had closed the door, she threw her backpack next to the bed, nearly shoved mine onto the floor, pulled my shirt off, and threw me onto my back on the bed.

Amy nearly tore her shirt off, "God, I've been so horny since we got to the guild room."

"You mean since we..."

Amy grinned, pulling her pants and panties down, in one move, "Yeah, since we fucked in the guild room."

"Shhhh," I shushed her, as she took her bra off, "Our parents are still awake, you know."

She grinned more, unbuckling my belt and unfastening my pants. "Yeah, they're probably doing what we're about to."

"Amy! I don't want to imagine that!" I barked, a little too loudly.

Despite the terrible image of our parents having sex, which no child wants to imagine, my erection popped right up as Amy pulled my pants and boxers down and off together.

Amy seemed to not care about getting caught, as she straddled my hips, "I think you're right about Ashley. After what she said, I'm pretty sure she definitely knows something's up."

My concern for our secrecy went out the window as Amy slid her warm, wet, love pocket over my rock-hard shaft, "MMMMMMM, Yeah."

Amy began writhing on my cock, "I'm not worried, though. Ashley wouldn't do anything to get us in trouble."

She pushed her hands onto my chest, holding herself up as she ground into my loins.

"Yeah, MMMMMM," I moaned, "She's a great friend."

Amy leaned over me, gently rubbing her breasts on my chest, then kissed my lips softly, "And she wants to do things with you."

Suddenly my cock jerked as the thought of Ashley desiring me made my erection harder.

Amy laughed as she raised her hips, then lowered them, forcing my shaft out then back in, "And she wants to do things with me, too."

And that thought pushed me to begin thrusting, "Oh, Amy. MMMMmmmmmm. You must really like Ashley, to want to talk about her during sex."

Amy blushed, sliding faster up and down my shaft, my cock now thrusting hard into her soaking pleasure chamber, "What if I do? Maybe that's something you and I have in common?"

As if the thought of Amy wanting me to fuck Ashley wasn't enough, the thought of Amy herself wanting to fuck Ashley, possibly along with me, was more than I could handle. I began moaning loudly, ferociously pounding my cock into my little sister's pussy.

"OH GOD!" Amy nearly screamed, holding her hands over her mouth just in time, "Oh, NyuuuNyuuNyuu FUCK!"

I felt my balls nearly burning as my climax roared to life, bounding through my loins and into Amy's precious place. Like before, I continued thrusting even after my cock was blasting semen into her. The overwhelming pleasure was almost too much to bear, and when I finally finished, I lay there, again unable to move.

Amy also collapsed on top of me. Caught up in my own orgasmic explosion, I hadn't been able to focus on her body's reactions as I had before, but she obviously had also been defeated by her orgasm, as when she collapsed onto me, she just lay there, my cock limply sliding out of her. She cutely cooed, nuzzling my chest.

When I had finally caught my breath, I gently rubbed Amy's back with only one thought on my mind, "Do your really like Ashley?"

She blushed, saying nothing for a while, but then softly replied, "I always have. Since I first met her."

I rolled onto my side, Amy sliding off my chest next to me, looking into my eyes.

"Is that okay?" she asked, shyly.

I kissed her lips softly, "Of course, love. How could I ever fault you for having feelings for someone that I also have feelings for?"

"I-I mean," she stuttered, "Because we're... You and I are... I love you, Gabe... But I..."

I hugged her tightly, "Amy, what we have is very special. But that doesn't mean our relationship is the only one that matters. If having polyamorous parents has taught us anything, it's that love, in all its forms, should be cherished. How could I be upset at you because you want to share your vast amounts of love with more than just me?"

Amy smiled, "I'm glad you feel that way. I feel the same."

As we snuggled together, Amy kissed me intimately, our tongues caressing and rubbing against each other. The last thing I remember before falling asleep is Amy's tongue rubbing on mine.

*

The next morning I awoke in Amy's bed, wrapped in her blanket, but without her in bed with me. I heard the shower running, and suddenly wondered what time it was. I looked for my phone,, which was still in my pant's pocket on the floor, and pulling it out, checked the time.

7:38 a.m.

I also had a text message from my older sister, Jenny, with Amy and me in a group chat:

Hey, guys! I'm on my way. I'll be there around eight. See you soon.

The message ended with a "Beaming Face with Smiling Eyes" Emoji.

Well, that explained why Amy was up. I crawled out of Amy's bed, gathered my clothes, then knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come on in, love. I'm almost done," Amy replied through the door.

I opened the door and entered just as Amy turned off the water.

"Good Morning," she smiled as she grabbed her towel, dried herself off, then wrapped the towel around her hair.

"It's all yours," she kissed me on the cheek as she passed, intentionally pressing her boobs against me as she slid by.

My cock started to get hard, despite the fact we had no time for sexy stuff this morning. I quickly took a shower, dried off, then went to my room. I heard Amy going down the stairs as I finished dressing.

As I went down the stairs, I saw that our parents, probably Mama Helen in particular, had already prepared the house for the party. The living room was situated so that anyone sitting on the couch or in one of the three recliners had a good view of the large flat screen TV that was overtop the fake-wood fireplace just to the left of the stairs, and five folding chairs had been opened up facing the couch and recliners, so guests could all converse.

Dad was sitting in his recliner, and Amy was sitting on the couch with a mug of coffee in her hands.

"Good Morning, Gabriel," Dad greeted me cheerfully.

"Morning, Gabe," Amy winked where Dad couldn't see.

"Morning," I addressed them both, heading to the kitchen for a cup of coffee for myself.

As I walked down the hallway to the kitchen, past the door on the left which led to our parents bedroom, I could smell that Mama Helen was baking something in the oven. It smelled like muffins.

The kitchen, which had been decorated in every manner of birthday dressings, connected directly to the dining room to the right, without a door. The dining room had a long ten-person table with a tablecloth on it, along with a birthday cake with brown frosting and nineteen candles. The dining room also led back into the entry foyer which connected directly to the living room. The kitchen had two doors other than the pantry door. One door, the one with a window in it, led out to the back deck, and the other led into the garage.

Mama Helen was already in the kitchen, having brewed a pot of coffee.

"Good morning, Gabriel," Mama Helen smiled, handing me a cup of coffee.

"Morning, Mom," I replied, retrieving some liquid creamer from the fridge.

"How was your game last night?" she asked.

"We're actually between campaigns right now. Jaden wanted to DM the next one, so he pitched his idea to the group."

"I remember the excitement of DMing my first campaign. Your dad was our usual DM, but I enjoyed the opportunity."

Changing topic, I asked, "Do we know yet if Mama Janie can get off work early enough to join us at the party?"

"She said she should be able to be home around four, so she'll be here for the last couple hours.

Mama Janie usually got home around 6 on Saturdays, which was when the party would be ending, so she went in early to try to get off early.

"Gabe, would you mind helping me set up on the deck? That's the last place we have to set up."

"Sure."

In addition to the door leading to the kitchen, the back deck had a sliding glass door that connected to our parents room, and a small set of stairs leading onto the back yard, which was just a small patch of grass with a flower garden that Mama Helen kept up. We had a picnic table and two of those round glass tables with an umbrella in the center of them on the deck. We set up so that guests could mingle in an open area in the middle of the deck, or sit at the tables along the edge.

When we were done and had gone back into the house, we could hear Amy and Dad talking to Jenny, who had obviously come in while we were outside.

As we entered the living room, Jenny came over to give us hugs.

"Gabe!" she smiled as she embraced me, "I've missed you, lil' bro."

"I missed you, too," I hugged her back.

Jenny was taller than Amy by a few inches, but still a good bit shorter than me. Like both Amy and myself, she had hazel eyes and brown hair, although Jenny's hair was a bit darker, closer to dark brown. However, the similarities ended there.

Jenny's skin was slightly darker than Amy's, unnoticeably so until they stood next to each other, then it became clear Jenny's skin was more Peach than Pink. Her face, being more triangular and less round than Amy's, was more "beautiful" than "Cute". In fact, it was Gorgeous. Her hairline was also higher on her forehead, and her eyebrows were slightly thicker.

Her body was slightly more filled out, with larger boobs (Cantaloupes to Amy's Grapefruits), and a more prominent backside. Her waist was wider, as well, but it didn't detract from her figure.

"How have you been, sweetie?" Mom asked as she and Jenny hugged.

"Okay," Jenny replied, "Glad to be home for the weekend."

"We're glad you're here, too," Mom agreed, "go ahead and have a seat and relax. Breakfast will be ready soon."

Dad was already sitting in his recliner and Amy was sitting on one end of the couch. I sat down next to Amy, in the middle of the couch, and Jenny sat on the other side of the couch, next to me.

Amy slid a little closer to me than normal, letting her leg rub against mine as she leaned over to talk to Jenny, "I know the two hour drive here is annoying. I'm glad you thought it was worth it to come to my party."

"Of course it is," Jenny replied with a smile, "I don't mind driving home to see you guys. If I could afford to, I'd come home every weekend."

Amy smiled, "I wish you could. You could have come with us to the Renaissance Festival last week."

"Oh, yeah!" Jenny exclaimed, "I haven't been to one of those in years. How was it?"

"It was awesome!" Amy bounced excitedly, "They completely redid it from before. Now there's several different towns instead of just one: they have a small town at the entrance, but also an elven village nearby which had an archery event and Ash was SOOOOO good, I mean she was amazing, she hit the target with all ten arrows, but not just hitting with them, she did tricks and everything, even shooting two arrows at once, and then in the main town during the archery championship competition she did AWESOME: she almost won the whole thing, I mean she kind of did, it was a tie for first place, and..."

Jenny and I, and even Dad had started laughing at how excited Amy was getting.

"What?" Amy glared adorably at us.

"You're cute when you're excited," Jenny replied, "Just remember to take a breath every now and then."

Amy narrowed her eyebrows, "I can't help I'm excited. We had so much fun, didn't we, Gabe?"

I nudged her with my shoulder, "We did. And she's right, Ashley was amazing at archery. But I think the best part was..." I grinned at Amy. She began to blush. I don't know what she was expecting me to say, but she looked like she was about to interrupt me, so I continued, "...the funnel cake."

"OhMyGodYes!," Amy began another super-chatterbox rant, "the funnel cake was soooo good, I hadn't had funnel cake in years, but it was so much better than I remembered, and..."

"Amy nearly dragged me across the Castle Town when she smelled it," I interrupted, placing a hand on Amy's shoulder to try and calm her down."

"It's not my fault... I mean... I just..." We were all laughing as Amy stuttered adorably, "I just like funnel cake."

Amy looked away, her face bright red.

"We know you do," Jenny agreed, "It would have been nice to be able to go with you."

"OH!" Amy exclaimed, "Mama Janie suggested we all might be able to go on the weekend after your birthday, on the tenth, if you can come down. I know you'll have already been down here three weekends in a row, but it would be so great if you could come."

Jenny smiled, "We'll have to see. It'll depend on if I can afford the gas."

"Don't worry about the gas expense, sweetheart," Dad interjected, "We'll give you some money for gas."

"In that case," Jenny smiled excitedly, "I wouldn't miss it."

"YAY!" Amy bounced excitedly.

Just then, Mama Helen came back into the living room, "Breakfast is ready. Everyone go wash up and sit at the table."

After washing our hands, we all sat at the table in our usual spots. I sat with my back to the wall, with Amy to my left and Jenny to my right. Dad sat across from me, and Mama Helen would be sitting between Dad and Amy. Mama Janie's seat was empty, between Jenny and Dad. Mama Helen placed a basket of freshly baked blueberry muffins in the middle of the table.

Jenny's face lit up as she took a muffin from the basket, "Oh, yum. I haven't had home made muffins in a long time. The muffins from the store just don't taste the same."

Mom poured us each a glass of milk or juice, as we passed the basket around until every one had at least one muffin. Once Mama Hellen sat down, Dad said a quick, silent, prayer, then we all began to eat.

"So, Gabe," Jenny started the conversation, "Are you still studying, what was it, physics?"

I smiled, finishing my bite of muffin before replying, "Yeah. They said it would be difficult, but I'm having a pretty easy time of it so far."

"You've always liked learning how things work," Dad noted, "So I'm not surprised you enjoy figuring out how the world works."

"Not just the world," I corrected, "Physics, particularly particle physics, can teach us how the whole universe works."

Amy laughed, "You're such a nerd."

"So, what are you planning on studying?" Jenny asked Amy.

"I'm not sure yet," Amy replied, "I might just get a basic B.A. degree."

"That's understandable.," Mama Helen commented, "We're just glad you're all wanting to finish college, regardless of what degree you get."

Dad nodded, his mouth full of muffin.

When we finished breakfast, we all returned to the living room after placing our plates and cups in the dish washer. We sat around talking about things we've done recently. Mom and Dad talked about a movie they and Mama Janie had seen, Amy went into more detail about the Renaissance Festival, and Jenny talked about how much she missed being at home with us, reminiscing about fun things we'd done in the past.

At around ten thirty, the doorbell rang. The party wasn't supposed to start until noon, so I knew it wouldn't be Tommy and the gang, and our Aunt Beth (Mama Helen's sister) and her family had told us they planned to be here around noon, so the only other people coming would be...

"Grandma and Grandpa are here!" Amy bounced excitedly like a little kid as she hopped up and ran to the door.

"Happy Birthday, kiddo!" Grandpa said as he hugged Amy in the doorway.

Mama Helen's parents were the only grandparents we knew, because they were the only ones that accepted our parents' lifestyle.

"Mom. Dad. It's good to see you again," Mom welcomed them as they came into the living room, "Here, let's put that in the dining room with the other presents."

Mom took the medium sized box wrapped in birthday wrapping from Grandma and put it in the dining room.

"George, how have you been?" Grandpa greeted Dad cheerfully as always.

"Very good, as always, Dad," he replied, as both grandparents hugged him.

Jenny and I stood up, offering the couch to our grandparents, which they accepted after hugging us as well. Jenny, Amy, and I sat in folding chairs and Mom and Dad returned to their own recliners.

"So, how have you guys been?" I asked our grandparents.

"Can't complain," Grandpa replied.

"Oh, yes he can," Grandma laughed, "He complains all the time; about the weather, about the government, about the economic fallout from the recent pandemic, not to mention the previous one."

They both laughed, then said in unison, "'But at least we have our health'!"

The rest of us groaned at the running joke that they'd had going for years, since they'd lived through both COVID pandemics without getting sick.