Carnival 03: Found Out

Story Info
Beth finds out.
1.7k words
3.92
1.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 -- found out

After breakfast, I informed her, that I needed to work, and she went back to her flat to grab some things. She was loaded when she came back.

"What is all that stuff?" I asked a little annoyed.

"Just girls stuff to dress me up, and you like dressing me up," she stated.

'She is right,' as I think about it, so I just let it be.

"You tidy that up. And don't disturb me -- I am working," going downstairs to my bureau.

I heard her from time to time, but she really left me alone. A couple hours later, I came back upstairs to use the bathroom as I hear her on the phone: "Don't worry about me. I met somebody and he is doing wonders for me, he is so strong. I cannot get enough of him. I will be at the party later. Bye!"

As I round the corner, I freeze -- she is on her knees wearing a little apron and shows her nice round ass, seemingly cleaning the floor. The room was spotless, as was the adjourning kitchen. On the living room table, the contents of my toy chest and some more toys, from a drawer from below my bed, were sorted and spread out ready to be used.

On the coach, all of my bondage gear, several daring outfits I did not recognize and some high heels to go with it, were displayed.

She looks back over her shoulder, wiggling her ass at me smiling "Did I do a good job?", asking me a little shy -- my cock hardening looking at her charms.

"Well, if I would have to dress a whole company. However, I like the effort. Did you have anything specific on your mind, when you put all those toys on the table?"

"I looked around and I wondered what some of those toys are for, or never used them myself. I realized that my knowledge comes from porn instead of real life. And those last hours taught me, that I don't have a clue, about a lot of stuff. You turned a dial and I want to be what you want me to be, use me, dress me -- whatever. I feel alive, ready to break out of a shell that I did not know existed. Those orgasms were so overwhelming; my whole being was reconstructed by your orders.

I just can't go back to being my old self", her voice shaking now.

"I like your new side, but this might be just an adventure for you. Those carnival days will be your proofing ground -- show me that you care, show me that you can follow orders. On Aschermittwoch you can decide if you want to be mine! So lets dress you up for the party," stating firmly. "Stand up and loose the apron."

My imagination was working overtime on how I would like her to be. In the end she looked like a sexy nurse, but with a couple extras to go with it.

Her high heels showed her stockings with a garter belt ending just below her mini skirt -- showing just a bit garter belt. Her blouse was as white as the rest of the outfit, her nipples already poking.

Under her surgical mask was a ball gag, cutting any word she might want to utter. Her hair was under a hood, as was an earpiece, so she could hear my orders. And a remote controlled egg on standby, just waiting to get her to the edge.

Looking at my creation, I realized she was not recognizable.

"Move," as I activated the egg with my phone just a bit -- her eyes widening. "When we get there start dancing sexily, but keep off of me. I want to enjoy the show."

Never seen her dance besides her cheerleading performances, I was shocked the way she was able to move. Looked like a professional adult star. After some time I took in her surrounding, seeing Beth next to her -- dancing as sexily. Beth saw me and winked as she tried to talk to the nurse, but she never replied -- how could she with her mouth full of that white gag. I stepped up the vibration and Stefanie shot me a stare and moved from the dancing stage to me.

"Stand in front of me with your back to me," I ordered, turning the vibration even higher. I was in a corner for designated drivers that was secluded a bit, her ass right against my crotch sporting a massive hard on.

"If you keep that up, you will be fucked right here."

She did not stop, instead she had my dick out in a second and impaled herself, not realizing what the added pressure from the egg would do to her. Just a couple of trusts and she was coming screaming into the gag, her legs shaking. I had to steady her not to fall, grabbing her tit in the process. Looking right at Beth as she looked confused. I turned the vibration lower and let my sub time to recover.

She started to move again, slowly pushing me deeper which each trust. The vibration from the egg seemed to edge her on again, as she grabed my hands.

"Don't come," i ordered, but it to was to late. She stiffend and moaned against the ball-gag, shaking against my chest. Looking towards the dance floor, I realized that Beth was watching.

As Beth turned I grabbed Stefanie, put my dick in my pants and pulled her to the door, getting her back to the house.

Once there: "When did I allow you to come?" speaking harshly. "Get that costume off and move to the bedroom," already planning some punishment.

Once I set her up, bound and still gagged, I moved to the kitchen for refreshments and heard a key. 'BETH...shit' this is going to be difficult. "I am in the kitchen," steering her away from the living room with all that stuff on full display.

"Dad, you saw that sexy nurse and she came over to you. It really looked like you were inappropriate; even seem to grab her tit. Looked like she was being raped by you," looking stressed out.

"Well, then I was being raped, I never touched her until she started to crumble to the floor," being affirming.

Beth was stunned, "You mean she fucked you...?!?"

"Yeah she impaled herself on me. I didn't allow her to," hoping she let it be.

"Nice coincident for her to fall on your dick, DAD," being sarcastic, taking the glass I made for Stefanie.

"And why did she crumble to the floor?"

"She came so hard, I needed to steady her."

Beth rolled her eyes: "I get it, you are fooling me -- that is a good one. But that nurse was hot so, I could not keep my eyes off of her as well. She was radiating sexuality."

"Yeah she was hot."

Something got her attention: "Dad, this is the outfit the nurse was wearing", pointing to the floor. "Is she still here?"

"Yeah, she is upstairs getting a punishment," as I blushed.

"Punishment for what?" she asked, being confused.

"She was told not to come without permission, but she did. So she gets a punishment."

Beth inhaled deeply: "So you were not fooling me." After a while she talked again: "I didn't believe Mom, when she told me that she was so deeply affected by you dominating her. She was drunk and told me, that she messed her life up, because she just could not understand her feelings. Early in your marriage, she hinted that she wanted to be taken and so on. You did and she loved it, but did not admit it later on. You wanted her to acknowledge her being your sub, asking her about her feelings -- but she could not. She did not answer you, but pulled back until you were so desperate to do it without her consent. And she came as hard like never before -- being happy as she could be, but as soon as you wanted to talk about it, she just went back into her shell. You were just as frustrated as her, and you drifted apart. You loved her just too much -- instead of taking her without her consent. What a waste. So you are a dom?"

"Yeah, I prefer it, being in control is my passion. I read a book when I was like 12 years old, where a strong man takes a woman and she loves it -- it stayed that way."

"You are the prototype alpha male. So strong, so smart, being a kind and tender leader -- but you always lead the way. But I am your daughter -- so I am biased."

She suddenly drops the topic: "Did you see Stefanie -- she was supposed to be at the party?"

"Yeah I saw her. She left early," as she walks into the living room.

"I know those heels -- WAIT.....Is Stefanie your nurse?" taking aback.

I just nodded and waited.

"That is too much to process -- you are fucking her, dominating her and she loves it -- I have to see this," as she storms upstairs.

Stefanie is sitting with her back to the door. Her lower legs are tied to her thighs so she cannot stand up, her arms are tied in the back and she wears a headphone, emitting moans, as she is herself.

She rides a rabbit vibrator, which turns itself off.

"What is her punishment?" asks Beth hoarsely.

"That vibrator is controlled by my mobile. It uses the build in microphone; if she is too noisy it turns the vibration off and starts over. If I don't change the setting she might be here for some time -- but I prefer her to come as much possible, as she is such a sexy sight, when she comes. And then I can punish her some more," smiling.

Beth grabs my mobile, turns the vibration to the max and waits until Stefanie comes like crazy, pulling at her bindings, trashing back and for.

Beth returns the phone and leaves without a word, as the main door closes I drop my pants and rape my willing little sub.

To be continued...