Chapter 4 - Fucking the Flatmate

Story Info
My first time the flatmate.
1.3k words
4.29
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few months of living in the defence barracks, it was time to leave and rent an apartment, provided it was thirty minutes from the base.

It would be an excellent chance to rent with civilians as spending too much time around defence personnel was not a good idea. So I responded to several advertisements in the local papers. It was exciting to have a few everyday non-military things around me. Being interviewed for several apartments, but the availability, proximity and affordability took a lot of work. So I decided to find somewhere where I could share an apartment.

I inspected a couple of apartments, and finding someone I could live with and tidy around the apartment was again challenging. Finally, I met two girls interested in having a guy live with them. They said it would provide an improved level of security and someone to do the heavy lifting. They were sexy girls; the older one was a tall curly hair brunette with a great figure and C-Cup breasts. She worked as a Bank Manager and a very classy dresser.

The apartment was on the ground floor with easy access to a nearby park, and I had a great view from my bedroom into the garden. I purchased a queen bed, bedside tables, desk, and chair and moved in the following weekend. The first night we had dinner together, and I cooked roast chicken and vegetables to the admiration of my flatmates. They invited their respective boyfriends, and we had a few wines and laughs.

They were curious that I didn't have a girlfriend, and I explained my job didn't allow for a relationship at this stage. However, I did not want to share that I was having occasional sex with a work colleague's wife.

Later that night, I woke to unusual sounds, and after a few minutes realised I could hear a couple having sex. So I lay there and enjoyed the sounds, trying to figure out which couple was going for it. As I listened, I lay on my back and stroked my erection. She was enjoying herself with several orgasms and talking dirty. I heard him grunt, and the bed mattress squeaked as the noises subsided, so I lay there and worked towards my orgasm. As I lay there, I heard footsteps, and the bank manager, who I will call Karen, came past my open door naked on her way to the bathroom. As she did, she stopped at my doorway, and I could see she was watching. The ambient light was enough for her to make out what I was doing. I decided playing like I was asleep was a good idea, and she moved away. I thought to myself. Not a great way to start, being caught by one of the girls having a wank after listening to her getting laid.

Over the next few weeks, I rarely saw the girls, and I learned the other girl was heading to America. So Karen and I shared the apartment between us. During that time, I had also grown used to her noisy passionate lovemaking in the middle of the night. Nevertheless, when we were together, we got along well.

Our friendship changed one afternoon when I came home from work early. It was early afternoon. I checked the back garden area as I went to our apartment. Walking past Karen's bedroom window, I noticed movement in the room. I initially thought someone had broken into our apartment. However, as I approached the window, I saw Karen naked and riding someone on the bed. I started to turn away discretely when I realised it was the other girl's boyfriend. I was shocked, aroused, curious, and torn about whether to stay and watch or return to work. Finally, I decided the best thing I could do was enter the apartment as if I never knew what was happening.

I entered the apartment and stowed the food in the refrigerator. I made as much noise as I could and went to my room. I could see Karen's bedroom door was open down the hallway, and faint noises were coming from within the room. I called out is that you, Karen? She replied and came out in a pair of shorts and loose fitting top. She told me she didn't expect to see me home so early, and I replied I didn't realise she was home today either. Then this guy came out of her room and, looking very uncomfortable, made his way past and left.

I laughed, apologised for ruining her afternoon, and commented that it was our flatmate's boyfriend. She explained she had the day off work, and he had come around to pick up a few things she wanted to send to the States. So she had taken the opportunity to seduce him, as he was cute and must be lonely with his girlfriend being away. She admitted she enjoyed seducing guys at work and clubs. I told her I saw her through the bedroom window, and she commented that she liked being an exhibitionist.

She told me her boyfriend did not know she was fucking other guys, and we agreed I would not tell him. I told her about my casual sexual relationship with the married woman and work colleague's wife. Karen was fascinated and became aroused to learn her husband would watch and take photos. She said since I had ruined her afternoon, I should make up for it and fuck her.

I walked over and kissed her passionately; she was a great kisser. We removed each other's clothing as we kissed, and I led her to the couch. I laid her back and, holding her thighs, aimed my erect cock at her trimmed, wet vagina. She was wet and open from having sex before, and it did not take long before we came together with my typical messy cum shot. The rest of the afternoon, we sat around naked, playing with each other, playing with ourselves, and watching the other get off. As we sat and shared a couple of beers, we talked about what we would like to do sexually. Karen's fantasies revolved around public nudity, letting guys watch her fucking, and the opportunity to have a bangbang.

The idea of a gangbang and a double penetration excited her, and she sat with her legs wide. Her clit was erect, and she was leaving juices on the couch. She leaned forward and, taking a beer bottle, placed the narrow neck against her clit. She teased her clit with circular motions, telling me she had always wanted to do this as a guy watched.

She placed the neck of the bottle at her opening, laid back open her legs and, taking her free hand, opened her lips to show the bottle disappearing into her. She gasped as the bottle filled her. The tapering neck of the bottle stretched her pussy around the cool glass. She held the bottle and rolled it around so the neck massaged the inside of her wet and cum filled pussy. She said she felt loose and moist after being fucked twice by me and then continued to apply pressure to the bottle.

As she worked it back and forth, more disappeared into her vagina. She was gasping and struggling to insert it all, so I came over and played gently with her tight outer lips. Then, with my free hand, I stroked my cock. The sight before me was arousing me more quickly than I expected. She started to rock her hips against the bottle, and I knew she was about to cum again, and at the same time, I stood up and sprayed her with another load of cum.

Exhausted, I asked if she would like dinner, but she said she had to shower and she had a date with her boyfriend for dinner. So, thanking me for a great afternoon, she gathered her clothes and headed for the shower.