Paul, John, Linda & Carol Pt. 01

Story Info
Carol takes control from her boyfriend at a gang bang.
1k words
3.68
8k
12

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

John Gill met his wife, Carol, when she was the sole female at a gang bang. the open air gang bang had been organised as a paid event by Carol's boyfriend Reggie Preston. Reggie was not only Carol's boyfriend but also her pimp. As usually happened at these events, Reggie watched Carol being fucked by the clients. Reggie liked seeing Carol with another man's cock in her cunt. He also liked the money he made from organising Carol's clients. He made a good living off his girlfriend's profession.

THE OPEN AIR EVENT

The afternoon had started well. Carol O'Brien was to have sex with 4 men, including John. There was a crowd of male voyeurs.

Carol stripped naked in front of all the males. John was first up and so stripped ready for action. He got down and entered Carol for missionary position sex. As usual both John and Carol enjoyed the open air sex while being watched.

Second up was Brian who liked Carol to put her legs around his shoulders. Carol was lithe and supple.

She then enjoyed a doggy with Steve. She always liked being speared by his large cock. We all enjoyed watching Steve making merry and Carol enjoying his intimate attentions. Steve's style is to stay inside Carol as long as possible. That meant that he pulled out most of his cock and pushed gently into her. The voyeurs, including Reggie, played with their cocks as they watched Steve's big cock in action.

Then when Steve could delay no longer he thrust as furiously as he was able. John delighted in seeing Carol's breasts respond to Steve's forceful thrusts. Usually that was the end of the matter. Carol would have a rest and a drink and sometimes even have a pee standing up being watched by the voyeurs.

THE UNEXPECTED ENDING

But this time something unexpected happened. Carol took control of Steve and hugged him and held his still erect penis.

She said "Thank you for filling me so well."

Steve smiled and said "You are the best,"

Carol then did something that was forbidden. Carol kissed Steve's still engorged cock. Everyone could see that Reggie was not pleased by his girlfriend showing Steve affection. He had expected a "wham, bang, thank you ma'am" performance, even if Steve took longer than most to get to the thank you stage.

Carol said "Please let me wank you so that your sperm splatters my face."

Reggie said to Steve "It wasn't in our agreement that you should come on her face."

Steve ignored Carol's boyfriend and said "Yes".

She then proceeded to give Steve a slow hand job. It took Carol a lot of effort to make Steve spurt. The voyeurs could see that Reggie was furious and that added to their enjoyment. They now had a superb view of Steve's cock and would now see him spurt.

CAROL LEAVES REGGIE

John had never really liked Reggie. He enjoyed the fact that Carol had rebelled against her boyfriend. John felt that he was watching Reggie being cuckolded. John could never understand how Reggie could watch his girlfriend being taken by other men. And now Reggie was an unwilling cuckold, John felt that karma was in operation.

Just before Steve could hold back the tide Carol pointed his prick at her mouth. She then took some of Steve's sperm into her mouth and some on her face.

Carol told Steve "You taste so good" and took his cock into her mouth.

Reggie had now lost the plot at Carol giving Steve this extra free performance.

He shouted at Carol "You are a fucking slut. Just wait until we get home."

John and the other men had been enjoying the open air gang bang. They intervened. They liked Carol and thought of her as more than a whore. She wasn't a slut. She just enjoyed sex with lots of men. She was the feminist ideal a liberated woman. All the men reacted badly to Reggie's "just wait until we get home" threat.

Carol shouted back to Reggie "I've had enough of your pettiness. I am leaving you."

She shouted "Can someone take me back to our place?"

John volunteered. This wasn't a ruse to get to sleep with her without having to pay for her services. It was John's instinctive reaction to a man bullying a woman.

Steve said to Carol "I will take Reggie's car keys so he has to stay here. Phone me to say when you have all your belongings."

The voyeurs gave Carol £300 for some spending money. John and the others gave her the cash which they would have paid to Reggie. Carol had £1,500 in her hand.

John took the frightened lady to Reggie's house.

On the way there he said "I have a spare bedroom and so you can stay with me. You can be my guest until you find work in Bournemouth."

John was appalled at the state of the house. Pigs would refuse to live in it. He was shocked that all of Carol's belongings fitted into 2 bin bags. Her most valuable item was a mobile phone. Some of her clothes weren't good enough to go to a charity shop. Reggie was charging a high fee to people to have sex with Carol but little of it appeared to benefit Carol.

JOHN AND CAROL FALL IN LOVE

Cutting a long story short, after a month Carol moved from the spare bedroom to share John's bed. Carol found a job as a hotel receptionist. Gradually both decided that they wanted to be with the other permanently. They were in love. John thought for the first time in his life about fathering a baby.

John knew that Carol still had a lot of psychological issues. He also believed that true love conquers all. Out of the blue he asked Carol if she would marry him, John intended to remain faithful to Carol. He vowed not to attend gang bangs or employ prostitutes.

Carol was delighted that someone as caring as John wanted to marry her. Reggie would only accept her as something less than a wife.

Carol would miss her old lifestyle but genuinely felt she could remain faithful. Carol agreed to marry and they set about making the arrangements.

But the course of true love didn't run smooth.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers