Chapter 8 - Nude Again

Story Info
April goes nude - and has semi-public sex.
2.2k words
4.58
7.5k
7
0

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have been a sight walking out of the economics building with my cheeks flushed, eyes red, walking oddly from my sore butt. But as soon I was outside I called Matt. "Matt, hi. You won't believe it. My econ professor just offered me a spot in his research group."

Matt's excitement was clear in his voice. "That's wonderful April! When do you start?"

I smiled happily, though my butt was still sore as I replied "He wants me to have dinner with him and his wife Friday."

"That's awesome April, I'm so proud of you!" came his reply.

I paused for a moment then asked. "What are you up to today?"

Matt sighed. "I have math class, then I have to work until 6."

I asked coyly "I'm going home to do homework. Want to come over and do homework this evening?"

Eagerness apparent in his voice. "Of course!"

I giggled "You'll have to be naked though."

I heard a groan through the phone, followed by his reply "Only if you are."

I giggled again "Of course. Just come over after work."

I could again hear the eagerness in his voice as he said "See you soon."

I walked home, happy, thinking about the research opportunity, Matt, and everything that had happened in the past few days. I was so pre-occupied with my thoughts that I almost walked into the side of a shelter at a bus stop. Thankfully no one saw it.

Once I was inside and had shut and locked the I dropped my backpack and immediately peeled my clothes off. Naked. It felt so good. I sighed happily and then lugged my heavy backpack to the table. I pulled out my tablet, econ book, and poli-sci book. Opening them I figured out what I needed to do for tomorrow, a short poli-sci essay and an econ problem set.

I glanced outside and saw that it was a beautiful, sunny day. I picked up my polisci book and laptop and walked to the window. I leaned against the window frame looking out, studying the small balcony. No one would be able to see me sitting on the deck chair there with the solid railing, would they?

I bit my lip nervously and checked the path. No one there. I got butterflies in my stomach as I quickly opened the door, slipped out, and sat down in the chair before anyone could come along.

Sitting in the chair like that I could see out into the forest, but anyone on the path below wouldn't be able to see me. The privacy screens on either end of the balcony would prevent neighbors from seeing me unless they really leaned far out over their railing and looked back into my balcony. I settled in and opened my laptop to start on the essay.

An hour later I was making very good progress. I had a complete first draft, and it wasn't bad. I set my computer aside and peaked over the edge to make sure no one was on the path. Seeing no one I stood up, a bit more relaxed now. I stretched, my hands over my head. I heard the neighbor's sliding door open and almost panicked. Then I remembered that they couldn't see me. I smiled a bit to myself, wondering what they would think if they knew they were only a few feet from a nude woman.

I opened the door and went inside for a drink and a snack. A few minutes later I came back outside with a glass of iced tea and some fruit. I stood there, checking the walking path. I saw a bike coming in the distance so I quickly sat down and stared out at the woods while I ate a pear.

As I scanned across the trees looking for colorful birds, I thought I saw something high up in the trees glint in the sun. I looked back to where it was, but I wasn't sure where I saw it. I spent another couple of minutes looking but I couldn't find it.

I shrugged a bit and focused on my essay, revising it. Once I was happy with it, I logged into the online course management system and submitted it. One down! I checked my watch, 5pm.

I was feeling those butterflies in my stomach again. I almost felt like someone was watching me. I looked around, but I didn't see how anyone could see me. I smiled a bit and slipped a hand down between my legs. Oh wow, I was wet. I could feel it between my labia. I slowly rubbed myself, biting my lip, staring off into the distance.

I heard a chair move on my neighbor's balcony and my eyes opened wide. I stopped moving my hand and sat there, not moving. I waited for a minute and heard them move again.

I smiled to myself and started to slowly and quietly play with myself again, my finger now slowly circling my clit. I would have to be quiet!

I kept circling, rubbing my clit. My other hand grabbed my left breast and squeezed it. I almost moaned but bit my lip harder to stay quiet.

I kept circling, faster now, careful to not make much noise. My fingers pinched my nipple and pulled at it. Suddenly I orgasmed and bit my lip hard, holding my breath to avoid crying out as I came.

I opened my mouth and inhaled sharply, catching my breath as I stopped moving my fingers. I blushed deeply, thinking about what I had just done, glad that no one could see me. I brought my fingers to my lips and licked them tentatively, tasting myself, wondering what Matt tasted when he went down on me.

After licking my fingers a bit more I wiped them on the towel I had brought out. I checked my watch. 5:20. That hadn't taken long. Time to work on econ.

I opened the textbook and started to work on my econ problems. I sighed. This would take a while!

At 6:15 I heard a knock on my door. I glanced at my econ assignment. Good, three-quarters done. I took a quick look down at the bike path to make sure no one was there and then got up and went inside.

I opened the door a crack and made sure it was Matt. Once I knew it was him, I opened the door completely and giggled when I saw his reaction to me standing there stark naked. His jaw dropped open, and he seemed at a loss for words.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside, asking "Surprised?"

He stammered a bit "Um, yeah... and wow April..."

I slipped my arms around him, hugging him close as I titled my head up and kissed him, looking into his eyes. He moaned softly and kissed me back, his lips hungry against mine.

I pulled back a bit and whispered "Want a fun little break before we order some pizza and get going on schoolwork?"

Matt dropped his backpack on the floor, and, smiling, his hands caressing my bare bum, asked "Of course. What did you have in mind?"

I chuckled a bit. "Well, for starters, you need to get nude."

I pulled his shirt up over his head and then leaned in and kissed his chest. I kissed a slow, sensual trail down his chest and stomach as my hands unbuckled his belt and undid his pants. He groaned "Oh April."

I smiled up at him as I knelt in front of him and pulled his pants and underwear down. His tiny little penis sprang free and bounced a bit, eliciting another moan from him.

I run my tongue along the bottom of his little shaft, teasing him before standing up. I took his hand and led him into the apartment, turning off the light as we went "Come with me Matt."

He followed, a confused look on his face as I led him not to the bedroom or couch but to the sliding door out to the balcony. I faced the glass, looking out, hands spread and against the glass, and whispered "I want you to fuck me here Matt, like this."

He paused. "April? Are you sure? Someone might see us."

I glanced down. Sure I could see the bike path, but not well. No one would look up, and the lights were off. Even if they did look they wouldn't really see much. I looked back at Matt. "Yes, I'm sure. No one will see us. Now are you going to fuck your girlfriend or not?" It was the first time either of had actually said anything implying that I was his girlfriend.

He slipped his arms around me and caressed my breasts, his little dick pressing against my butt. "Shouldn't I go get a condom?"

I bit my lip and whispered "Only if you want to. I'm fine without it. I'm on birth control, and I want to feel your cum inside me."

He groaned a bit and kissed my shoulder "If you're sure. Now how do we do this? I haven't done it like this before."

I pushed my butt out, leaning further and spread my legs, giving him better access. "Now just put in in me."

He groaned deeply when he saw me like that and wasted no time in leaning down and thrusting his little penis up into me. It didn't go in very far, but the thrill of being taken there, in front of the window, really turned me on.

He started to thrust into me, groaning deeply with each thrust. I reached back and took his hands, guiding them to my breasts. He knew what I wanted to grabbed them both, squeezing, kneading, as he thrust into me.

I moaned with each thrust, groaned as I heard the sound of him thrusting into my wetness. I looked out the window and saw a cyclist bike by below. They didn't look up, but the thrill of being displayed like this while being fucked sent butterflies through my stomach and deepened my arousal. I groaned loudly and begged "Harder Matt...harder."

He responded by thrusting even harder into me, bouncing my body with each thrust. He had grabbed my hips for leverage, and my breasts swayed under me as he fucked me hard with his tiny little dick. The penis itself didn't really do anything for me, and he wasn't stimulating my clit in this position, but the setting, being displayed like this, fucking semi-publicly had me highly aroused. I slipped one hand down and rubbed my clit, using the other hand against the window to support myself.

I looked back out the window as Matt continued to fuck me. I blinked and gasped. I had clearly seen movement in one of the trees in the woods. I watched, panting, moaning deeply. I saw movement again. Someone was in the tree. I saw an arm, or a leg, not sure which. I almost panicked, but I was torn. I should tell Matt to stop. Should tell him that someone was watching us. Yet I didn't. The knowledge that someone was watching me have sex drove me to new depths of arousal, and I rubbed my clit even harder.

Suddenly I was crying out, cumming. Matt grunted and came too as he felt me spasming. We collapsed forward against the glass door, panting, our bodies trembling. I felt his little penis slip out of me. I groaned softly "Oh Matt, that was amazing. Thank you." I neglected the mention the watcher.

Matt moaned "April, you're amazing. I -- I've never done anything like that. That was wonderful."

I turned to Matt and leaned against the glass door, my butt pressed tightly against it. I wrapped my arms around Matt and kissed him deeply, sighing into the kiss. The thought that some unknown person had just seen me orgasm sent a shiver up my spine.

We finally broke the kiss, and I took Matt's hand, guiding him to the table. "We better get our work done, but let's do it nude."

Matt smiled and shook his head, looking at me.

"What? You'd rather get dressed?" I asked.

He shook his head again. "No. I just can't believe someone was wonderful and hot as you wants to be with me -- and be naked with me."

I signed "Oh Matt, this isn't about your dick size is it? You know that doesn't matter to me. You're a wonderful, amazing person, every bit my equal. And I'm falling in love with you Matt." There, I had said it.

He looked at me in surprise. "You mean that, all of it April?"

I nodded, blushing deeply, hoping I hadn't just said too much, hadn't just scared him away.

He smiled affectionately at me and whispered. "I'm falling in love with you too April. And I've never said that to anyone before."

I leaned over and kissed him deeply, smiling at him, before breaking the kiss "Well, us to lovebirds better get our assignments done or I'm going to be in trouble with the econ professor again."

Matt chuckled and pulled out his Matt assignment. "Yes, and I have a lot of calculus to do."

We sat at the table, working, taking a break to order pizza.

To be continued...