Finding My Stepdaughter's Phone

Story Info
Her phone left behind reveals a different personality.
3k words
4.4
45.5k
51
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/04/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been with Beth's mum for two years now, both of us divorced when we met. Beth had moved in too despite being eighteen, not wanting to live with her dad and not wanting to branch out on her own just yet. I soon found out why.

Beth was a plain Jane, 5' 4" tall and quite skinny, her hair always up in a bun or a loose ponytail. I assumed skinny as she always wore baggy loose dowdy looking clothing, not particularly fashionable. She didn't need to as she rarely left the house. She had friends from college who came around, but when they went out drinking Beth stayed home. She was quiet, quite bashful, and I presumed still a virgin, there'd been no sign of boyfriends since I'd known her.

She was the polar opposite of her mum. Marie was loud, always first on the karaoke, always first on the dancefloor, always up for a laugh. On the odd occasion that we'd got Beth to go to a party with us, she'd pulled a face at her mum's antics, saying she was showing them up. She'd also had a moan at us for what she described as 'excess unwarranted noise', what she called our loud lovemaking. Marie was a screamer when she got going.

Over the course of the two years, since Beth had warmed to me a little, she did have a sense of humour deep down and also loved playing video games like me. It gave us something to talk about, our topic that her mum didn't share, and was an easy excuse to start a conversation with her.

Marie had gone on a week-long course for her work and asked several times if Beth would be fine.

"Don't worry," I told her, "we'll manage without you somehow."

She fussed over Beth before leaving, who pulled a face at her telling her to just go already. I made breakfast and sat at the kitchen table opposite her.

"You don't have college today, do you? Do you want to go somewhere, I have today off work," I asked.

"Jodie's coming to pick me up, we're going to Ellen's to study together," she muttered.

"Okay, no problem," I responded, sort of glad she was leaving the house at least.

Thirty minutes later we heard a car horn and Beth walked to the door.

"Bye, see you later," she smiled.

I waved her off, and she seemed happy enough and it was more of a conversation than I'd been expecting from her. As it was still quite early I looked for a few odd jobs to do, thinking if the sun held out I could sit in the garden for a while later. I sorted out some laundry that had been cleaned and ironed and sorted them into piles. Walking upstairs, I went to our bedroom first and dropped off mine and Marie's clothes. I walked across the landing to Beth's room, pushing the door open with my foot.

I put the clothes on an ottoman Beth had at the end of her bed, then heard a sound. I looked at where the noise was coming from and recognised Beth's phone case. She'd be gutted when she realised she'd left her phone. I picked it up and saw she'd had a message from someone called John. I could only read the first part "That video was...".

I was intrigued and swiped to unlock the phone. Who was John? Maybe I could find Ellen or Jodie's numbers and ask them to tell her that her phone was still here. The phone asked for a pin code, four digits. I tried her birthday, her mum's birthday, and as a long shot my birthday. I looked at the keypad numbers. B-2, E-3, T-8, H-4. I was in.

"That video was great, and you said you had loads more?" the message read in full.

There was no video on the message, so it must have been sent separately. I found her messages, and the one sent to John. It surprised me as I wasn't expecting it. It was quite tame, but Beth was sitting on the ottoman suggestively running a marker pen across her lips and into her mouth. She closed her eyes as she did so, then moaned out loud and held the pen pointing at her face with her mouth open and her tongue out.

If John had been pleased with that, then he probably had the same impression of her that I had. I checked a few others from around the same time, from a while ago, still mostly tame, the strongest probably with her pinching her nipples through her dress. I still don't know what made me continue searching, curiosity taking over, but I checked the dates and moved forward around six months, scrolling down to the bottom of the folder. I clicked on a link, and only five other videos were after this point.

The video started with her setting up her phone, her face right by it, pointing it in the right direction. She'd already clicked play and as she moved back, her hair was down and covered her breasts, bare shoulders poking out. As she moved I noticed she'd filmed in her bedroom, the ottoman behind her.

She leant back further and her hair fell away, revealing a very nice pair of pert breasts, at a guess around a 32B. She had a vest top on which had been pulled down under them, and leaning back further revealed a skimpy pair of red knickers. I assumed this was a continuation of a previous video, but stayed watching, transfixed on the screen.

She tossed her hair around and then leaned into the camera, pinching her nipples, her breasts not moving as she swayed about. She sat back, then twisted and pointed her arse at the camera. I felt a familiar surge in my loins as blood rushed to my cock. The girl on camera was a completely different girl from the one that I knew.

She then reached down and removed her knickers, showing them to the camera, then turned her arse again, keeping her legs tightly shut in the ultimate tease. She turned back, removed her vest top, and the rest of the video was her teasing her nipples and licking her fingers like a mini cock.

The video finished, and I scrolled straight to the bottom one. The date on this said it was saved two weeks previous. I started playing it and gasped immediately. There was no hiding in this one, Beth was fully naked except for a latex bondage-type suit, straps all around her body. She faced the camera, tweaked her nipples until they were hard, then reached down and fixed two washing line pegs to them, wincing as she did so.

Beth stood, no underwear in the way this time, her very neat looking freshly shaved pussy staring back at me. Staring directly at the camera she rubbed a finger along her slit, pushing her folds apart as she got wetter and wetter, eventually pushing three fingers inside. I started imagining she was doing it for me, not for the camera. The camera was now my point of view.

Beth squatted and reached out, pulling a mirror across and placing it between her legs. Now I had two angles of her swollen mound. Still squatting, she used one hand to play with her pussy while the other pulled at the pegs, not enough for them to come off, but enough to stretch her nipples before she let go, letting them spring back into place.

"You like that? You want to play too?" she asked the camera.

I found myself nodding as she reached over and her hand came back into view, holding a large thick realistic dildo, a very large dildo at that. I pulled off my t-shirt and as she started stroking and licking the dildo, I removed my shorts. Putting them on the floor I glanced to where her hand would have gotten the dildo from, her chest of drawers. I moved over and opened the top drawer to find lots and lots of lacy underwear of all colours and kinds. Thongs, g-strings, bodystockings, camisoles and teddies, all lacey and see-through.

Looking back at the camera she had completely coated the dildo in saliva, and I watched on as she stuck it to the mirror. I watched as she wiggled her hips, lining the dildo up, then sunk right down onto it quickly, taking her breath away. She paused, all of the dildo inside herself, and smiled. I opened the second drawer and it contained some books lying flat. I pulled the books out, and saw the dildo from the video, alongside four or five others, all of a similar size and thickness, one of them black as coal.

I took one out and felt a little inadequate. I've never had a problem with the size before, my erection being 8" long, but this dildo dwarfed it. I stroked my cock to erection and the dildo was much longer, probably around 12" long. I took them all out, and lay them on the bed, each one was the same length.

I looked back at the camera, my stepdaughter taking the dildo with ease as she rode it, her hands reaching down and pulling her pussy lips apart for her willing viewer. With each thrust she took the entire dildo inside, pulling out to the very tip before sinking again. She suddenly stopped, stood up, then twisted and faced away from the camera.

Picking up a second mirror she placed it on an angle against the ottoman, then squatted onto the dildo again. Now she watched herself in the second mirror, being able to watch herself on the screen while the viewer could still see her facial expressions.

My cock twitched on seeing her pert little arse, not massive but a little too round compared to the rest of her frame. She rode the dildo again, her arsehole twitching as the dildo pushed against her inner walls, and smiling she reached back with both hands pulling her arsehole wide open. She groaned now as she rode, then placing one hand into her mouth, she reached back and inserted two fingers into her arse. She fingered her arse for a while while riding the dildo, then looked over her shoulder at the camera.

"Oh, your friend is here and watching us fuck. He has an erection too. It would be rude not to let him join in, right?" she purred.

Pausing slightly, she reached over and pulled another dildo over, again coating it in saliva before standing and then sticking it onto the mirror, adjacent to the first one. This time she knelt, lifted one leg to line the dildos up and then lowered herself a little more slowly this time. It was one continuous motion, eventually having both holes filled. She smiled at the camera again.

"Oh, he couldn't wait, he's in my arse, and he's as big as you too," she whispered seductively.

I watched in awe. Fuck this being my stepdaughter, this girl had two 12" dildos filling both her holes. I stroked my cock as she rode them, again reaching back and pulling her buttocks apart, her one leg still raised so that her pussy lips and her anal wall could be seen both gripping the dildos as she rode them faster and faster. She paused now and again and slowly raised off the dildos, enhancing the view of her pussy lips gripping the dildo tightly.

She smiled into the second mirror, enjoying watching herself getting filled and knowing how it would look for her viewer. My cock felt like it was going to burst, my grip seeming to get stronger and stronger, especially when she started alternating slapping her buttocks, leaving red marks as she did so. After a few minutes, Beth rose, letting the dildos slide out of her with a loud slurping sound, and turned to face the camera.

She lowered onto the dildos again, squatting but turning slightly so you could see both dildos penetrating her sweet holes from the camera view and through the background mirror. After riding the dildos for a few more minutes, she paused and looked up, towards the bedroom door.

"Oh, how long have you been watching?" she said, "Join us? Well, both of my holes are busy at the minute."

She reached down and picked up another dildo, the same size but this one had a set of realistic-looking balls too. As easily as she'd taken the dildos into her pussy and arse, she slid the dildo into her mouth. Her cheeks bulged as the dildo stretched her mouth, pushing it right in and making her gag a little. She withdrew a little, then pushed it in again until all of the shaft was in. She flicked her tongue out and licked the balls.

She rode the dildos slower now, concentrating on the dildo in her mouth, increasing her pace until it seemed she couldn't go any quicker. A few times she had to pull the dildo out, almost vomiting and saliva running out of her mouth and down her neck and chest. Each time she quickly pushed the dildo back in and face-fucked herself. Her body started to shake, her legs trembling, and she knelt to get more balance.

Her orgasm racked through her body so hard she looked like she was having a seizure, and as she regained a bit of composure she took the dildo from her mouth and squeezed both of the balls. White semen-looking liquid shot from the dildo and shot over her face, Beth groaning loudly as it did so. Even while it still spurted her tongue flicked out and licked the liquid into her mouth.

My cock was getting ready to burst too, I'd been deliberately trying to keep a calm stroke, and as I gripped my cock tighter I heard a noise. Turning towards the bedroom door I saw it was open, and Beth standing watching me.

"What the, how long.." I said before Beth put her finger to her mouth and shushed me.

"Lie on your back," she growled.

As I did so, releasing my cock as I moved into position, Beth quickly pulled her dress up and over her head, dropping it to the floor where I noticed her already discarded knickers were. She stood over my head, facing down my body, my view now of the same wet pussy above me that I'd been watching on video for a while now.

"Start stroking, slowly, and don't think about touching me," Beth hissed, "and of course, Mum can't find out."

I heard her soft moans of pleasure as she watched my cock, and saw as she slid her fingers through her wet folds, pushing them apart as she rubbed at her clit. Little dribbles of her juices started flowing down her thighs, more so as her other hand moved behind her and she slid three fingers into her arsehole. She groaned more, keeping her arse plugged rather than fucking it, moaning louder.

"Fuck, I need to get a closer view," she said, "no fucking touching."

I wondered why she'd stressed it, she'd already made it clear, then understood as she squatted and moved the hand that was in her arse to plant it by my hip. Seemingly to give me a better view she raised her one leg, giving her a better balance too. Now she rubbed her clit just inches above me, the squelching of her hot wetness amplified, the smell of her sex filling my nostrils.

I gripped my cock tighter, I had an urge to stick out my tongue and taste her too. She'd probably scream and that would be the end of it, but it would be worth it if only for a few seconds.

"Oh god, oh god, fuck, fuck, fuck...." she cried out.

Her fingers plunged into her sticky hole and I noticed her arse and hips shaking, then Beth groaned loudly and as she fingered through her orgasm, she squirted over my face. Now I opened my mouth, drinking it in, now glad I hadn't jumped too soon. Beth removed her hand and slumped sideways lying on the floor. Around thirty seconds later she opened her eyes and looked at me, still lying there, cock still in hand but not wanking anymore. Beth moved onto her knees.

"Your turn," she told me.

I looked at her puzzled.

"Stand up and cum on my face now," she said," it's my favourite thing," she smiled.

I stood and faced her, and she shuffled forward, mouth open and her tongue out, less than six inches from the tip of my cock. She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes, her hands cupping her breasts and squeezing them together, rubbing across her nipples with her thumbs. I started stroking, faster and faster, as she looked at me pleadingly.

It only took a couple of minutes until I grunted loudly, and the first ribbon of my cum shot over her face. She groaned louder still, and not just because her hands were between her legs, one fingering herself and the other seeing to her clit. With each string of cum that hit her face she groaned and her body shook, especially when one shot down her throat. Just as I'd finished cumming, she groaned and came again.

She slumped onto her back, opening her eyes and smiling up at me as she used her fingers to remove the sticky mess from her face, licking it down greedily. She stood, picked up her dress and knickers and told me she was going to shower, leaving me standing with my limp cock in my hand, almost not believing what had just happened.

If I was expecting repeat performances I was going to be disappointed. Three weeks later and I'm tempted to ask Marie if she had twin girls. Beth has gone back to her normal self, quiet and unassuming, keeping herself to herself, barely acknowledging my existence. It was like that day never happened, I wish I'd taken pictures as proof as even I'm doubting I didn't just dream it.