Chapter 9 - The Birder Watches

Story Info
The birder's perspective on watching.
1.2k words
4.55
2.6k
3
0

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug had told his wife he was going out birding. It was late afternoon, but birding after work was not uncommon for him, and he usually stayed out through dusk to see the best birds. After leaving work a bit early he parked in the usual lot at the preserve, gathered his gear and headed out on the trails. He walked to roughly where he thought he left the trail when he had found the ladder, doing a bit of birding along the way despite being rather preoccupied.

Doug checked the saved coordinates on his watch and followed the navigation through the woods. In no more than 5-10 minutes he had found the ladder and climbed it, his heart beating fast.

After checking that no one was around he brought the binoculars to his eyes and focused on the apartment buildings. He had to scan momentarily to find the right one, but it was unmistakable when he did. There she was, sitting, nude, in a chair on the balcony. He stared at her through the binoculars. Her breasts were amazing. Full, round, perfectly sized and shaped. Her nipples were a bit stiff. He had the perfect view through the high-powered binoculars. She seemed to be doing schoolwork. Her laptop was on her lap, and she was typing rapidly.

Doug watched for 10-15 minutes and then smiled to himself as she put her laptop down and stood up, giving him an unobstructed view of her above about mid-thigh. Her mound was nicely on display as she stretched her arms up and back, pushing her breasts forward. Doug noticed that her sex was shaved completely, baring her completely to him.

She suddenly jumped a bit, causing Doug in turn to startle. He swung his binoculars slightly to the side and saw why. A neighbor had come out onto their balcony. He also seemed to be a student, pretty tall and muscular. He didn't seem to know she was there, and he couldn't see her because of the solid privacy screen between their balconies.

Doug watched, disappointed as she went into the apartment. He sat there, watching, hoping she was coming back out. He didn't have to wait long as she reappeared quickly, holding a drink and piece of fruit. Doug watched as she stood there, unknowingly displayed for him. Then suddenly she sat down as a bike approached on the path.

Doug smiled a bit to himself, watching her eat the fruit. He lowered the binoculars and adjusted his position in the seat getting more comfortable. As soon as he brought the binoculars back up to his eyes his heart was in his throat. She was looking right at where he was like she was looking for something. Had she seen him when he moved he wondered?

He held still, barely daring to breath, staring at her until she settled back down and pulled her laptop out. A short while later he saw her close the laptop and set it aside. Doug worried that the nude homework show might be over.

Instead, he watched in amazement as she looked around and then slide her hand down. He couldn't see below about mid-stomach on her, but it sure looked like she was touching herself. He stared, unable to believe what he was seeing. She was clearly playing with herself! Then she suddenly stiffened and stopped moving, wide-eyed. Doug swung his binoculars to the side and saw that the neighbor was out again, sitting in a chair now.

Doug was even more amazed when he saw her hand come up to her breast and start to caress it, her other hand seeming to start moving between her legs again. Was she really doing to get off with a neighbor only a few feet from her? She must know he was there.

Doug licked his lips and stared, hands trembling a bit as she clearly became more aroused. She was biting her lip now, probably to stay quiet. Doug watched in awe as she suddenly stiffened, clearly orgasming, only a few feet from her unknowing neighbor.

She was blushing quite deeply as she laid back in the chair. She seemed to be breathing hard, and her nipples were definitely stiff now. Doug hadn't seen such a sexy sight in a long time.

He watched as she wiped her fingers on a towel and then brought her laptop to her lap and started to work again. Doug watched, hoping for more of a show, but she seemed very focused on what she was working on. He scanned the trees looking for birds, making sure he regularly came back and checked on her.

It must have been 30-40 minutes later when he noticed her abruptly stand up and go into the apartment. Doug sighed. Maybe the show was over. He waited though to see if she would come back out.

Doug was about ready to give up and head hone when his breath caught in his throat in surprise. She was back, but she was inside, leaning against the glass sliding door, and there was a nude guy behind her. It was a bit dark inside the apartment as the sun was getting lower in the sky and the light was off, but Doug could still see her pretty well.

He stared with rapt attention as the guy reached around her and grabbed her tits, squeezing them firmly. Doug unzipped his pants, took his hard cock out, and started to slowly stroke it, watching as the guy caressed and grouped her.

He groaned softly as he saw her slide down and stick her butt out more. Then the guy clearly entered her from behind. Doug stared in wonder, his hand holding the binoculars shaking, his other hand stroking his thick, hard cock.

As Doug watched he started to take her even harder. Then her hand slipped down between her legs and started to rub herself. Doug stroked even faster, inadvertently making a tree branch shake a bit.

Suddenly she was looking right at him. Doug stopped moving, stopped stroking and stared back at her through the binoculars. Did she see him? Would she stop having sex? He watched in awe as not only did she continue, but she seemed to rub herself even harder. Maybe she enjoyed exhibitionism? Doug slowly started stroking again figuring that if she did see him, it hadn't scared her off. He watched with rapt attention as she was fucked there against the window, her breasts swaying under her, her hand pleasuring herself.

Suddenly she squirming, and the look on her face told Doug she was cumming. It was enough to push him over the edge as well, and he shot his loud into the forest again, groaning loudly. Doug watched, his dick softening as she turned around and pulled the guy to her, her butt tight against the window, giving him a perfect view.

He watched as the couple cuddled and kissed for a few minutes before turning and heading deeper into the apartment. As they turned, Doug caught a brief glimpse of the guy's dick. Was that a tiny dick? Did the guy that just made her cum like that have a little penis? Doug wasn't sure because he only caught a brief glimpse, but it seemed like it.

Doug sat there watching for another 15-20 minutes hoping they would come back. He finally gave up, climbed down, and made his way back to his car and drove, reflecting happily on the successful birding today. He started to wonder if there was a way to get to meet her in person.