Chapter 9 - Threesome with Two Women

Story Info
My first threesome with two women.
1.3k words
4.31
6.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being deployed for about five months, I had a few letters and phone calls from home. However, most of the guys had girlfriends and were quick to show off photos to outdo each other for the hottest girl. Some would share pictures of their girls naked. I had little time to think about sex as we operated on range patrols. The general idea was to observe and report activities and avoid contact, as this would reveal we were in the area. If we did have contact, we would find ourselves outnumbered, so it always ended in a fire and movement.

The team leader told us we would have four weeks' leave and could return home. So we were on a flight to the nearest international airport two days later. On arrival, I discovered they had made a mistake with my flight. It was the following day, and I booked into a hotel for the night.

I enjoyed a long hot shower and headed for the restaurant for a meal. I had been seated for a few minutes when a waiter asked if I would mind sharing my table with another couple as the restaurant was busy. I didn't care and thought the company would be good. The waiter escorted two women to my table. They were good-looking, one a red-head, the other a brunette and probably around ten years older than myself. They introduced themselves as Glenice and Jane and told me they had been friends since childhood. I could tell by the accents they were Irish. Jane separated from her husband a few months ago, and they were on holiday together to help her overcome the separation. Glenice joked that Jane needed a good night of sex, as she had not been with anyone since.

After dinner, they asked if I would like to join them at the bar, where we continued the conversation. Glenice, the brunette, was excited to learn I was single and on my way home. However, Glenice was married but stood close to me at the bar. We were occasionally bumping or touching my arm. After a few more drinks, Glenice asked if I would have sex with Jane. As she did, she sidled up and whispered she wanted to watch. Jane looked uncomfortable and tried to change the subject and remind Glenice she was married. Glenice told her not to be a prude and suggested we return to their hotel room.

When they opened the door, it was a penthouse suite with two king-size beds, and bar, and a hot tub in the corner. We organised another drink, and Glenice suggested we jump in the hot tub. Then, reminding them I did not have swimmers, she told me she was going naked. I undressed, and Glenice commented on my manhood, telling Jane that she didn't want me, then she would. Jane protested but removed her clothes, bother women had great bodies, with firm breasts and trimmed pubs.

As we sat in the hot tub, I shared my experience with Sam and the fact she was another man's wife, and Karen, my flatmate and the gangbang we had. They were both intrigued, and I could see the hot water and erotic stories arousing them and me. Then, when I stood up to go to the bathroom, Glenice commented again about the size of my cock. I had just finished when she walked behind me in the toilet and reached around to help my semi-erect cock. She whispered she wanted to see me cum, and stroked my cock. Her wet naked body pressed against mine, and her firm hand had the desired effect of getting me hard. She was skilful in working her hand along the length and caressing the tip. Then, as I turned, she slipped around and sat on the toilet as I pressed my erection towards her face. Finally, she gave me a gentle kiss on the head of my cock and ordered me to leave so she could pee.

As I returned to the hot tub, Jane watched me walk across the room, trying not to look at my erection. I sat close to her, and she turned away, so I ran my hand over her back and around to caress her firm breasts. As Glenice returned, she sat on the edge of the hot tub and started fingering her clit. Jane was slightly bent over, and I pressed my cock between her legs. Her hand gently stroked my length as I pushed her knees apart. I leaned back, took my cock, and slowly massaged her opening with my cock. Glenice moved around so she could watch her fingers between her lips and squeeze her clit.

I slowly inserted my cock, and Jane groaned. She was wet and relaxed quickly to take me. She was leaning over the edge of the hot tub as I rose to drive myself deeper, holding her so Glenice could watch her stretched pussy lips around my cock. I fucked her like this for a few minutes, but Jane was uncomfortable. Finally, taking her by the hand, I led her to one of the beds, laid her down, and climbed alongside her. I lifted her right leg and guided my cock into her wet open vagina. I kissed her passionately, holding her right breast and fucked her with long slow strokes.

I could feel movement on the bed and then a hot tongue on the underside of my cock. Glenice was lying on the bed and running her tongue over Janes's wet pussy and my cock. Jane moaned when Glenice ran her tongue against her lips and my cock. It was like double penetration with her hot tongue, and the feeling was electric. I pushed deep into Jane, and Glenice worked her clit. Jane squirmed and moaned, and I could feel she was wet and getting close to an orgasm. Her contractions around my cock, and Glenice's hot tongue triggered my orgasm and Jane, and I came simultaneously.

We lay there, my erection relaxing and semen running out over my cock and pubs. Glenice kept working her tongue, enjoying my semen mixed with Janes's juices. Finally, I moved away, and Glenice buried her face between Jane's legs. Jane lay back and moaned, running her fingers through Glenice's hair. She raised her hips, opening her legs as Glenice explored her with her fingers. Jane sighed and arched her back, and the sight made me hard again.

I moved behind Glenice and placed her hands on her hips, and rested my cock against her vagina. She was wet and, looking over her shoulder, told me to fuck her. I eased my way into her, and she lowered her hips and opened herself to me. I fucked her with long deep strokes as her tongue explored Janes semen covered pussy. The three of us fucked, and several minutes before, I came again as Jane begged Glenice to stop. I pulled Glenice upright and kissed her mouth. It was wet, and I could taste my semen and Jane's juices on her. My limp cock slid out of her, and semen and fluids stained the bed cover.

Glenice promised Jane this was the only time she had cheated on her husband. As we lay there, they started playing with my cock. Each takes turns using their tongue and mouth. Then, they started kissing each other while teasing my cock. Having both their mouths exploring the length, and as they did, they shared the pre-cum as it leaked out. Finally, I could not take the teasing any longer, and I pushed my hips up as semen shot from the cock. The sticky mess landed on their faces and lips. They continued until they had drained me, kissing each other with my semen sticky on their lips and tongue.

I stayed the night and enjoyed them again before catching a taxi to the airport and flying home.