Chapter Two: The Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aurora bit her tongue as a variety of snappy retorts crossed her mind; she would have had no problem telling off her father, or the wishy washy principal of her old high school, but the Headmaster asserted a simple, calm control that gave her pause. She fought with her desire to push back, to demonstrate that she wouldn't be broken, but in the end she simply nodded as Emily had. She had a strong feeling that was the wiser choice.

His face softened at her compliance, but his voice was ominous with a warning. "Should that fail to be sufficient deterrent, we have plenty of punitive tools at our disposal as well."

Aurora's stomach felt sour as the Headmaster reached into his pocket and withdrew a pill-like white capsule, a small tube of gel, and to her deep discomfort what was unmistakably a small metal buttplug. The headmaster stepped up to the table, and donned a latex glove over his right hand with a snap as she vainly struggled against her bonds. She hadn't really read much of the information packet Rattangrove had sent before she had torn it up, but she was 99% sure this hadn't been in the brochure.

Using the gel, he lubed the entrance to Aurora's anal canal, and then applied a thick coating to the index finger of his gloved hand as well as the lozenge-shaped capsule. Gently he worked his finger inside her, lubing the interior of her rectum, eliciting from Aurora a moan that was mostly despair and discomfort but Emily would have bet money that she heard just the tiniest bit of need in it as well.

If the Headmaster noticed Aurora's somewhat mixed emotions, he gave no sign, placing the capsule against her tight and nervous hole. He used his finger to slowly push it deep inside her before gently but firmly sealing it inside with the plug.

"You have nothing to fear, my young escape artist. It's a simple ginger suppository; quite a mild punishment by our standards, but one that I have found quite effective at keeping a girl's attention." The Headmaster pulled off the latex glove with a snap, tossing it into the wastebasket. "I do so hate repeating myself and this will keep your mind quite focused, I assure you." He gave Aurora a very gentle pat on the bottom to reassure her.

Aurora did not find this reassuring in the slightest and when she caught sight of Emily watching this entire debacle she gave her a dirty look. She pulled vainly against the restraints, but apart from the embarrassment Aurora initially felt nothing, apart from slightly sticky with lube. The suppository had not yet begun to melt and she felt a tiny hope that maybe nothing would happen.

Unfortunately for her she didn't have long to wait; deep inside her she began to feel the tiniest warm prickle as the suppository began to take effect. Uncomfortable, she squirmed as the Headmaster gently took the small silver key from the small envelope the guard at the door had placed it in.

"Now then; you girls will be attending the same assembly as the rest of the first year students to learn about curfews and meal times and class schedules. It is a large campus, and I understand that it can be overwhelming at first. "Most girls are entirely comfortable with the campus after the first week, and the Resident Advisor of your dorm will be able to help you if you cannot find where you need to go. You are both extremely fortunate in this regard, as you will be assigned to the same quad, with out most senior RA."

The Headmaster unlocked the delicate silver cage that Aurora had worn to the school. The locking pin slid from its housing with a small metallic rasp, and Aurora moaned quietly the same way Emily had as the tube slid free from her shaft. To a girl long-denied even the faint friction of smooth metal against her skin was heavenly. She looked down at her newly freed skin. Was she... always that small?

"The white cage you will be wearing for your first semester will let our professors know that they should be understanding, tolerant, and patient with you. Your mistakes will be assumed to be simple errors of judgment, and not acts of malice or foolishness." The Headmaster spoke calmly and slowly as he worked; his hands sure and steady, working efficiently to get Aurora fitted with her new cage while not allowing her any extra sensation beyond the very minimum that was required.

"That being said, you will most certainly be punished for lateness, rudeness, a slovenly uniform, or poor grades. The white cage will provide you some mercy for small errors of ignorance, but they won't spare you from corporal punishment when it is required. Now as locked students, there are a few additional rules that you should be aware of."

The Headmaster had removed both Aurora's cage and the ring, and he wiped both down with a sterile cloth before placing them on the metal tray. Aurora took solace in how much larger than Emily's cage hers was; though unlike her old one it was fully sealed, with none of the delicious gaps she had so enjoyed. There really wasn't much solace in being larger when she was just as inescapably sealed away. Piece by awful piece all her vanity and pride were being stripped away, but she wouldn't end up like fucking Emily.

"Your cages will not be removed without permission at any time. The punishment for promiscuity unbecoming a proper young woman..." The Headmaster looked at both girls, who were sharing a confused look. He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed; they seemed like nice girls but he doubted these two were Dean's List material. Short, simple words with the new girls, he reminded himself.

After a moment he continued; "The punishment for trying to take off the cage, or an unsanctioned orgasm is very severe, even for a first offence." He made eye contact with Aurora first, then with Emily, ensuring both girls understood. "It will also mean a letter home to your guardians"

Emily swallowed hard, imagining the vein in her father's forehead pulsing as he read such a letter, and she made a small and silent vow to herself never to test that rule. "For a second attempt..." The Headmaster paused, a small knowing smile spreading across his immaculately well-groomed face. "Well, trust me when I say that if our rules seem harsh now, they are quite lenient indeed compared to a girl who requires such... firm correction."

The Headmaster used the epilator torch to remove Aurora's pubic hair just as he had with Emily. Like Emily, she kept things as tidy as she could, so this didn't take long. Aurora distinctly disliked the sensation; the hot/cold prickle of the torch and the smell of burning hair gave her goosebumps. Worse, the heat building inside her as the suppository did its work was becoming impossible to ignore. She gritted her teeth, not wanting to give the Headmaster the satisfaction of seeing her squirm.

The ginger had started as just a tingle, but now it was a bright, hot ember that blazed unhindered inside her, a cold sweat breaking out in the small of her back and her hole spasming against the plug as her body tried to expel the invader. In her head she imagined it as a small drop of molten metal burning through her tender innards one searing millimetre at a time.

The Headmaster placed his hand on her stomach to steady her as she began to squirm in discomfort. The torch wasn't particularly dangerous, but he wasn't going to take any risks where a student was involved.

The Headmaster raised his voice slightly as he worked. Aurora wouldn't have any trouble hearing him but Emily was now directly behind him, and he wanted to make sure she heard every word. "From these white freshman cages, you will be moved over to the standard issue pink cages after your first semester, provided you stay out of trouble. Those cages are identical to the white cages in terms of privileges, but your professors won't be quite so forgiving. After a full semester, it will be assumed you know our expectations."

The Headmaster used the shaving brush to brush away the last of Aurora's hairs. "Good behaviour will earn you more privileges, including more time out of the cage; bad behaviour will see those privileges revoked entirely. Releases are on the first of each month, assuming you have earned one..."

"Once a month?!?!?"

Emily and Aurora had both had the same outburst, at a surprising volume. Aurora looked over at the skinny brunette in shock. This was awful! She couldn't live with just once a month, how could anyone live like that?! She had been expecting it be weekly at worst. Even Miss Please and Thank You over there couldn't live with such strict denial! Wait... Why was she smiling!?

Emily couldn't believe her luck. Once a month? With her cage off? She had gotten out what... twice in the last year? There had also been some deliciously naughty little orgasms that she had managed to sneak for herself with a vibrator her best friend Rachel kept hidden away, but those were neither terribly satisfying nor as frequent as shed have liked.

Those moments of stolen pleasure, with her pressing the toy tightly against her cage when she was absolutely certain she wouldn't get caught always had the extra spice of her defying her parents, but they were almost as frustrating as they were pleasant. Rachel had always been such a rebel, well... she had been until her parents had sold her key a couple of months ago. To actually get to touch, to stroke once a month was far more generous than she could have expected.

Her parents had insisted on Rattangrove because of its famous strictness, and she had imagined that her strict program of denial would be little different from her parents' regime. She had read through the brochure with her father, and while it had explained the school's strong emphasis on chastity, and touched on the cage colours system, it had been surprisingly light on details.

To be allowed one orgasm a month, without the cage... It seemed too good to true. She held her breath, waiting for a catch, but as the Headmaster returned to his work it slowly dawned on her that there wasn't one. Keep her grades up, stay out of trouble, and she would be unlocked every month. She could see the dismay on Aurora's face but she couldn't keep a wide smile from spreading across her own.

Aurora was dumbfounded. Once a month? Even if she behaved?!?! This was monstrously unfair. She tugged against her restraints, much harder and more urgently than she had before. It was useless, she was firmly strapped down and she wasn't going anywhere. Rattangrove was awful, the Headmaster was awful, Emily was awful and she just wanted to go home.

Aurora had enough pride not to cry, not in front of the headmaster, and certainly not in front of Emily. She couldn't swallow the low and miserable wail that escaped her lips though, it began low and built until it was loud enough that both Emily and the Headmaster could hear it clearly.

The Headmaster chuckled softly at the obvious disparity between the upbringings of his two newest students as he spread the warming sanitizer across Aurora's soon-to-be-locked bits. He cleared his throat gently and continued his orientation speech.

"Finally, you girls will be encouraged to wear your cages home during breaks and holidays. The final decision rests with your guardians of course, and their copies of your keys will be mailed out within the week." Aurora's stomach sank. Was there to be no getting away from this place, even over the summer?

"Rattangrove's policy does strongly recommend that all releases be under our supervision during your time here, and so you will not be unlocked upon leaving the school for Christmas or the summer. If your guardians wish to deviate from our well-researched denial curriculum that is their decision."

With these final words the Headmaster slid the bright white steel tube over Aurora's soft shaft and locked it onto the matching ring with a sharp metal click. Emily didn't have to wonder how the suppository felt inside Aurora; she could see the poor auburn-haired girl tugging vainly at her restraints as the fire inside her raged. She was sweating and shivering as the suppository toasted her innards.

The Headmaster gave this no notice as he unbuckled Aurora's wrists and ankles; Emily watched as Aurora stood up, reached back, then gave a whine of utter frustration as she realized that even with her hands free, she wasn't allowed to remove the plug.

Her hands balled into fists then opened again and she hopped back and forth, her cage waggling between her legs as she tried to dance away the sting inside. Emily ineffectively hid a wide smile behind her hand: Aurora looked completely ridiculous. She felt some sympathy as she had certainly been figged herself, but Aurora seemed like a mean-spirited bully. Emily strongly doubted that Aurora would have very much concern for her were their positions reversed.

The Headmaster watched Aurora's internal struggle with a very small smile of his own; taking professional satisfaction in the efficacy of her correction. He didn't have much opportunity for such hands-on correction these days, and he had to admit that there were parts of it that he missed. How did his job end up being so much paperwork?

"All of the clothing that you require and that you are permitted will be issued to you during your time here at Rattangrove. You are required to be in uniform at all times, and your uniform will be clean and presentable. There are ample laundry facilities in the basement of every dormitory building, and you will be issued a winter coat and boots at the start of November. Sooner, if the weather turns unseasonably cold." He listed off the rules as he unstrapped Aurora from the table.

"After your second semester, you will be permitted down in the village, but uniforms are still compulsory off-campus during the school year. Do try to remember that your behaviour reflects on both the school and myself. Should you be joining one of our many wonderful sports programs, suitable athletic wear will be provided to you." The Headmaster had finished releasing Aurora, who was rubbing her wrists where she had fought against the straps.

"If there are no questions then I will wait for you in the hall; please do not tarry in getting dressed, we have much to do and the assembly will begin very shortly." He waited a moment, but when no questions came, he turned on his heel and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Emily quickly went through the clothes:

A dark blue woolen blazer with the school's crest on it; two matching neckties in the same shade of blue; three crisp white long sleeved shirts; two pleated skirts, one made of lightweight cotton cut just above the knee, the other a longer skirt made from dense wool that ended mid-calf; a pair of gym shorts and a matching tank top, both in dark blue and featuring the Rattangrove crest... it wasn't a lot of variety.

There were underclothes as well: six pairs of plain white panties, carefully tailored to her... particular anatomic needs, especially with the extra bulk of the cage; 3 bras, including a sports bra; six pairs of white knee socks and a pair of dark blue athletic socks; a pair of simple black flats; plus one pair of white sneakers.

She chose the lighter of the two skirts to match the warm fall weather, as well as the formal white knee socks and black flats. It was all she would need for a week, so long as she kept up with her laundry. It wasn't exactly generous, but the clothes seemed well-made if not terribly exciting.

The girls dressed quickly and wordlessly. Emily was tempted to tease Aurora; she was clearly sweating from the effects of the suppository. She grinned and looked over at her, ready to make a snide remark, only to see Aurora's eyes brimming with tears. She was clearly having a tougher time of it than Emily was, so Emily focused on getting dressed.

Aurora shoved the remaining clothes into the dark blue backpack they had come in, and stood impatiently tapping her foot; her insides positively aflame. Emily was carefully folding the clothes as she put them into the backpack, dragging the process out deliberately, in her opinion.

When Emily had zipped her backpack closed and thrown the bag over her shoulder, the pair left the sterile white room and joined the Headmaster in the hallway. They had one little thing to take care of before they joined the rest of their classmates for the assembly.

Artwork is an original, paid commission by DaresArt.

12