Cis Girls Do It Better Pt. 02

Story Info
Chaste Hannah gets caught by a locker room bully.
1.8k words
4.21
11.1k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Note

The following story features themes of bullying and sexualised transphobia which may make some readers uncomfortable. Also, a note of caution: the tone here is rougher here than in part 1, please don't be caught off guard.

Locked In The Locker Room

Hannah stole a kiss from Jane as they headed into the locker room. The other girls were already getting changed.

"You brought the key, right?" Hannah asked her girlfriend. The chastity cage had held her intermittently for months now, her longest stint yet, removed only so Jane could tease and edge her lover's pretty girldick before locking it away again. Normally, Hannah felt no shame changing in front of the other Sophomores. They knew she was trans and, at Berkstead, she'd always been treated as just another one of the girls -- for the most part, at any rate. But it would be quite another thing if they saw her chastity belt.

"I thought you had it?" Hannah flashed Jane a look that saidvery funny "I'm not kidding, I told you, I left it on the night stand after my shower. You didn't pick it up?"

Hannah's blood ran cold.

"Maybe no one will notice?" Jane offered. At times like these her preppy charm was insufferable. Hannah could already feel the pink tide of humiliation staining her face. "OK, ok, fine... look, I'll get changed first then go explain you had a wardrobe malfunction or something. When the other girls are gone, you get changed as quick as you can."

Fifteen excruciating minutes passed with Hannah dawdling in the lunch room, pretending to look at her phone, before the text came through.

Coast's clear. I'll stall Vickie.

Vickie. Vickie, the head cheerleader. Vickie, who pushed Hannah around in high school, back when she'd still been Hank. When Hannah discovered they were going to the same college, she'd cursed her rotten luck. For the most part, Vickie had ignored Hannah since her transition, but on some level she felt like the bully was just biding her time, learning the new landscape, scoping her weaknesses. She tried to brush the feeling off as paranoia, but it tickled the back of her neck all the same.

Hannah made her way into the locker room and hurriedly began to change, catching sight of herself in the mirror as she undressed. She took a moment to marvel at how different the experience felt for her now. Her reflection used to make her wince, space out, lose hope. Now she looked and saw herself. She was pretty even before hormones, with high cheekbones a cute, pointed nose and bright green eyes. Her auburn hair fell around her shoulders in soft curls. She still hated how tall she was, but at least most of that height came from her long, shapely legs. In moments like this, it didn't seem totally insane that she was with a girl as hot as Jane.

She pulled off her top and stepped out of her jeans, rummaging in her kit bag for the light yellow sweater and pleated skirt Berkstead used as a cheerleader outfit.

"What the fuck's taking so long?"

Hannah froze. The sound of the cheerleader's voice took Hannah back to the lunch hall, with a crowd of Vickie's acolytes cackling cruelly as she tripped the clumsy young egg.

Hannah could barely hear Vickie approach over the sound of her own heartbeat.

"Tick tock. We've only got the gym until three." Hannah spun round to face her long time tormentor. Vickie was gorgeous -- a curvy, confident blonde whose bust defied her waist, with makeup so on point it was practically weaponised. Looking at Vickie always made Hannah's heart beat faster, even as she hated herself for it. It took Hannah a moment to realise that the pink silicone of her chastity cage was clearly visible through the translucent material of her thong.

"Oh my god." Vickie taunted "Is that what's been keeping you? Jane said you had a 'wardrobe malfunction.'" There was a wickedness in the older girl's voice "I always knew you were a sub. Remember when I grabbed you in a headlock in the common room and you got a cute little hard on? Well, I guess Jane found a solution forthat." Hannah froze up like a rabbit in the headlights as Vickie stepped towards her, smiling. Once she was close enough for Hannah to smell her perfume, the head cheerleader dropped onto her haunches in a swift, athletic movement. Vickie pushed Hannah's panties to one side and flicked the rigid silicone cage with a perfectly manicured nail. The sub tried not to moan at the vibrations rippling through the material and into her long-denied clit.

"D-don't" Hannah whimpered unconvincingly.

"You're really pathetic, you know that." Vickie stood up. The cheerleader was far shorter than the wannabe, but this did not make Hannah feel in control. Instead she felt like she should be kneeling, showing she knew her place around the more agile, popular cis woman. Instinctively, she drew in her shoulders and hung her head. Hannah instantly regretted it as her eyes fell on Vickie's huge tits. Hannah had yelled at doctors and shed tears of despair to earn her B cups. Now it felt like they'd melted to nothing on her chest. She went to cross her arms defensively but Vickie grabbed her by the wrist.

"What's to hide?" The cheerleader chided "There's nothing there." Before Hannah could respond, Vickie reached behind her. The quickness of her fingers told Hannah that this was not her first time removing another woman's bra. "Look at you" Vickie sneered with a mixture of pity and lust "You're a joke. Put your hands behind your back." Hannah hesitated and Vickie's tone darkened "Now. If you want to be onmy cheerleading team youwill do as I say." Vickie's style was harsher, more aggressive than Jane's, but Hannah recognised Domme voice when she heard it. She pressed her palms flat against the wall behind her, trying to ignore the growing sense of need between her legs. Their height difference allowed Vickie to interrogate Hannah's much smaller tits with ease. "You paid money for these? Jesus. You know, everyone thinks I got mine with my credit card." Vickie bounced her tits once for emphasis "But they're all natural. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I wastrying to grow some and ended up with these two pancakes." Vickie flicked Hannah's nipples almost carelessly, seeming to ignore the pained, horny gasp she provoked. "Wanna see what a real pair look like?" Vickie didn't wait for an answer, instead pulling her sweater off so quickly that she missed Hannah's lustful, involuntary nod.

Hannah's jaw hung slack as she looked down at the cheerleader's cleavage. Even inside the functional black sports bra, Vickie's breasts were incredible. The sub caught herself staring and instinctively jerked her vision away. She instead focused her gaze on the ceiling fan, trying to ignore the beads of sweat forming on her forehead, and the more worrying wetness growing between her legs. Suddenly, she felt Vickie's hand on her chin, yanking her sight line back to those enormous tits.

"Did I say you could look away, bitch?" Vickie stepped forward and Hannah lost her footing, landing on her butt on the locker room bench. Vickie leant in, her cleavage now at the shy trans girl's eyeline "You like what you see? I know you do. Do you wish you had tits like these? Or do you just wish you could suck them? Take off my bra." The tone of her voice brooked no compromise and, fumbling, Hannah reached behind her tormentor's back. In doing so, she brought her face even closer, till her nose and mouth were almost touching Vickie's boobs. "Don't drool on them, loser. Concentrate!" The command was accompanied by Vickie shaking her impressive rack, causing Hannah to fumble her grip. Hannah sat petrified, unable to move, till the tension became unbearable.

"You're so fucking useless" Vickie unhooked the bra herself, seemingly effortlessly "I know you used to be a boy but I'd have thought Jane would have given yousome practice." Hannah barely acknowledged the thinly veiled transphobia. In fact, the whole insult washed right through her. Instead, she was mesmerised by Vickie's giant tits bouncing naked in her face. She hated herself for the jealousy she felt, but more than that, she hated herself for wanting Vickie so badly. She was leaking through the tiny hole in the front of her chastity cage. Part of her hoped Vickie wouldn't notice. Some other part craved the humiliation, the cruelty of the better woman. To reward Vickie for all the times she'd hurt her.

As if sensing the trans woman's desires, Vickie moved her nipple to the sub's lips, teasing their contours for a moment before pushing forward. Deep instinct possessed Hannah and she began to suck.

"Good girl." The cheerleader's voice was softer now. She moved forward again, straddling the younger woman. Hannah was shocked to feel wetness against her thigh as Vickie began grinding against her "That's it, my sweet little bitch. Here" she took Hannah's hand and moved it to her pussy.

"I... but... Jane..." Hannah breathed, before Vickie pushed her nipple back inside the girl's mouth. She felt light headed as she continued to suck.

"Jane wants you on the team. And I want this." Vickie pushed closer, so Hannah had no choice but to feel the surprising wetness between her legs. Hannah heard a moan and took a moment to realise it came from her. She felt as though her fingers had a mind of their own as they explored Vickie's pussy. Vickie's clit was bigger than Jane's, somehow making Hannah's own, oft hated gock feel smaller even as it throbbed in its cage. She teased the contours of Vickie's bean, taking guilty validation from hearing her erstwhile bully's moans.

Hannah almost shrieked as she felt Vickie return the favour. The head cheerleader deftly splayed her fingers back and forth across Hannah's most sensitive parts. Despite the cage, Vickie knew just how to touch the girl to make her whimpers approach glossolalia. Instinctively, the sub tensed her inner muscles, as Jane had taught her to do to stop from cumming, swallowing down the strange feeling of betrayal as she did so.

It wasn't enough. Vickie played her like a harp and, unlike Jane, she had no care for whether she brought Hannah to an unpermitted climax. Within just a few minutes, Hannah was twitching and gushing in her cage, even as Vickie ground herself against Hannah's fingers and shuddered to her own orgasm.

Hannah slipped to the floor, her juices leaking from the cage, tears of gratitude, humiliation and remorse growing in her eyes. She caught sight of herself in the mirror, her mascara already streaked, looking every bit like what she was: a girl who'd just had her mind fucked out in a way she'd never forget.

Vickie smiled down at her conquest, her smile half sweet, half evil.

"I want you on the court in five minutes, slut."

Then Vickie was gone.

Hannah tried to control her breath as she wondered what she'd tell her girlfriend.