Chapter V; Winds of Change p1

Story Info
Oh how nice it is to have family around.
1.3k words
4.56
819
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under the dim lit lights, I started my dance wearing a draped collar backless crop. It was dark purple lace, barely hiding any of my chest but the front of my breasts with shiny black tassels dripping from nipple stickers hiding some of my areolae.

A mini bodycon skirt, coloured as that of my top, was wrapped around my hips. It was irregular, on my right side the fabric reached the mid of my thigh. On the left, it was barely covering my arse cheek. Holding around my waist and dropping low on my front was a waist chain holding my engagement. Somethings are too worthless to throw out.

It was a Thursday night and it was my first dance that night. Few men were scattered around the club and five of them were around the stage watching me. Their eyes, lips, and gestures were all that I cared for. Everything else faded into silhouettes, into a numb background. When stripping, they think you need them. You let them think that even more.

With the heels of my stilettos poking upward I crawled my way towards the old gentleman puffing on his cigar. He had his hand holding a tenner to put between my lips. He did and I bit on it before dropping my arse on the stage and turning around to give him my back. To slowly sway it for him, with my head turned to see him, to wink for him. Only for him to reach for another tenner and slide it between my arse cheeks, under my thong.

Mouthing to him, "thank you," I threw my head back, fanning my hair, veiling my eyes, disguising my face. My spread hair strands hid me from the other gentleman towards whom I now crawled. His eyes were leering for my breasts as they swayed freely dancing with the tassels dropping jiggling. Seeing me looking at him, he grinned, winking for me. I winked back and shook them more for him.

He reached with his right hand and cupped my right breast. I giggled letting hims squeeze it. Liking what he felt, he reached for a tenner. Seeing it, I pushed myself up. My cleavage, my tummy and navel brushed by his face, before I fell backward on the stage, opening my legs wide for him. He spat on the tenner he's holding and then slid it under the crotch of my thong. Looking him in the eye, I mouthed, "thank you."

The other gentlemen cheered.

I dropped backward, turning my attention to the cheering two gentlemen who were on the right side of the small stage. I stood up, turning, facing them, slowly undoing my crop. Not that I needed any effort to undo its strap from around my neck, letting it fall, revealing my breasts with the heart shaped shiny tassels hiding my nipples. They cheered. I giggled looking down at my breasts and shaking them in front of their eyes, making the tassels jiggle in full circles.

One of the two gentlemen reached over and cupped my left breast. Looking him in the eyes, licking my lower lip for them, I slightly turned my shoulders, so his friend may do the same for my right breast. He did. I blew them a kiss, before arching my hips in their direction so they may tip me. They did. The first after then the second, sliding the tenners under my thong, on top of the ones I already had there. I slapped my pussy covered with the notes now, slapped it playfully for them, moaning, "thank you," blowing them another kiss.

I then turned my attention to the last gentleman. His eyes in mine, he playfully shrugged his shoulders, mouthing, "what about me?"

I winked at him and turned my hip towards him silently inviting him to undo my skirt's knot. He did and it dropped to the floor. Facing him, I started sliding my thong down, taking my time, sliding it down my thighs, my knees, before finally dropping it to the floor. They all cheered me up.

With my hand holding the tips on my pussy, I kicked my thong to him. He caught it bringing it to his nose to smell it and winked to me. He felt how wet the fabric was already.

I laughed moving my hand aside so he could tip me on my pussy. He spat on a tenner and reached to stick it on my lips while I kept my legs wide open for him. He playfully slapped it on my lips.

I put my hand on the tenner and rubbed it on my pussy, teasing him, looking him in the eye as I do, as I spread his spit on my 'her'. "Tip her more," I moaned to him, looking him in the eye.

And he did. The other men cheered at him, as he reached forward, this time to spit directly on my open pussy, before slapping another tenner onto her.

I stood with my thighs open, letting him do so, before I put my hand on his latest tip, rubbing it on my pussy, getting it all wet, then throwing it back at him laughing, swirling me body around for all to see.

They all cheered and applauded. I laughed, dropping my head down, letting my hair fan and covering my face. The song had ended and so did my dance.

I waved to them mouthing, "see you," and stepped down from the stage. Everyone hailed.

I stepped down and walked my way towards the changing room, all naked but to the stilettos, the nipple stickers, and my waist chain dangling my engagement ring, as it swayed on my waxed pubic with every step i take. Around here, it was not peculiar if a girl walked around all naked. Not that our skimpy outfits left anything for the imagination any way.

Number of times, I had to make my way to the changing room all naked and even barefooted, carrying my stilettos in my hand, as I was too tired to walk in them. Trying to smile to this, to answer that, being 'a good girl' while finding my way between the lovely gentlemen on my way to the room.

Finishing my dance, I passed by the bar, by Alexei, putting down the money I had just made on the mahogany bar. He nodded acknowledging them, before turning his attention back to the customer he was serving. None of us carry cash money for our own safety. Whatever we made, we directly gave to Alexei. At the end of the night a girl will get paid 30% of whatever she made during her shift.

In the changing room, I changed into a black lace halter neck mini dress. It was backless but to a narrow stretch of fabric covering my arse. It had most of my tits showing but to their front. This time I had no nipple stickers on and beneath the dress I wore a red micro v-thong. I kept the waist chain holding my engagement ring on.

I walked my way to the hall wearing a black mule heels with my hair falling on my shoulders and back.

I walked my way to Alexei, for my usual after-dance drink. I wanted to ask him to bring it to me, to whichever sofa I would find him at. But before I said anything, Alexei's eyes met mine. He nodded towards one of the semi-circular sofas and passed me my thong. I nodded back, mouthing, "bring me my drink there."

"Already there," he whispered back, trying to answer me while he served two customers sitting by the bar. They were the two gentlemen who were watching my dance. They waved for me. I waved back, smiling at them, and continued on my way.

"You had quite a show," he grinned seeing me holding my thong swaying it sideways as I walked.

I playfully laughed and threw it at him, "you can keep it."

[Continued in part 2]