Sally's Quest for the Right Man. 01

Story Info
The start of the search.
2.5k words
4.39
1.8k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulietGolf
JulietGolf
178 Followers

I'm Sally. I grew up in a male dominated household. There was nothing abusive about it, just that Dad was certainly the one in charge. He was a loving father but his word was law. If he said do this, we did it.. If he said don't, we didn't.

Family life was great and I was sad to leave home at eighteen, when I found work in a nearby town. I didn't want to leave but public transport wasn't any use to me and I couldn't afford a car so I rented a one bedroom furnished flat and embarked on the next stage of my life.

Work was great and all the staff were very friendly. We had a night out together at least once a month or more often if it was somebody's birthday.

It was on one of these nights out that Malcolm asked me to go out with him on our own. Malcolm was a great guy with a wicked sense of humour and I liked him a lot so I agreed and that was the start of our romance.

Our first date was low key. We didn't have much money so we went for a walk along the river and stopped at a cafe for coffee and cake. He held my hand as we walked and I felt great being with him.

He walked me back home and kissed me on the doorstep. It was a passionate kiss and I melted in his arms.

We dated a few more times and I began to want more than just a kiss but he didn't seem to want to progress any further.

One night we were in a cinema, not watching the film, just kissing in the darkness. I took his hand a placed it on my tit. He hesitated at first then started to fondle me over my jumper. I was finally getting somewhere and my pussy was getting wet.

I took his hand and pushed it up under my jumper and the feeling of his hand on my bare flesh really got me going. I pushed my bra up over my tits and he began fondling my nipples.

This took so long that the film finished before we could do any more and I was left hanging.

"What took you so long to feel me up?" I asked.

"I didn't want to rush things."

"You're not rushing. You are going too slow."

"Oh." was the only reply.

In bed that night I played with myself, working my fingers hard in and out of my soaking hole, all the time imagining Malcolm fucking me. I had to bite my lip to stop screaming as a massive orgasm rolled through me.

This guy was slow. I was offering myself on a plate and he still wasn't taking much notice. I wanted him to be my first but at this rate I'd be too old to enjoy it.

The next few dates weren't much better. He'd got used to playing with my tits but never did any more. I was getting frustrated.

One night we'd been to the pub and were a bit tipsy. When we got back to my place, I dragged him in. We were sat on the sofa, kissing and he had his hand up my top and was playing with my nipples.

I was really turned on and wanted a lot more. To try to encourage him, I stripped off my top and bra and pulled his head to my tit. He took the hint and started to suckle on my hard nipple.

I was gasping and squirming as the sensations washed over me. Hoping he would take another hint, I put his hand on my thigh and pushed it up my leg. To my disappointment he didn't move it any further up.

In between kisses I gasped.

" I want you to stay the night and fuck me."

"Sorry. I'm not ready to do that yet." Was the sad reply.

I had to wonder what was wrong with the man. He'd had enough hints to tell him what I wanted. I'd just told him outright what I wanted. If it wasn't the fact that I wanted him to be my first, I would have finished with him.

The next day I bought some condoms so he couldn't use the excuse of not having any. I just hoped that they wouldn't run out of date before he got round to sticking his dick in me.

Things progressed slowly. I had to put his hand right up my skirt to get him to feel my wet knickers and had to take them off to get his fingers in me.

I shouldn't have to do this. Aren't men supposed to take control in situations like this?

Weeks later, I was sprawled on my sofa with Malcolm's fingers pounding my pussy and his mouth on a nipple. I was gasping and squirming with my juices flowing.

Thinking this may be it, the time I finally get fucked, I reached for his cock . He stopped me. WTF!

At least I had a good orgasm from his fingers.

It took quite a while before I managed to get my hands on his dick. It was quite a nice one too.

Our sex life became mutual masturbation. It wasn't what I wanted but it would do for now. His fingers made me come quite quickly but my arm was tired before I got him to finally spurt over my hand.

This continued for quite some time. Each time I asked him to fuck me he turned me down. This man is crazy.

One night the miracle happened. I'd already come twice but really wanted his cock inside me. He was fully hard in my hand and I tried to pull him over me saying.

"Come on, Malcolm. Fuck me, please. I need you inside me."

" Haven't got any condoms."

" I have. Now fuck me."

I expected him to have me there on the sofa, but he didn't. He picked me up, carried me to the bed and laid me down. My legs were spread lewdly. He stood there looking at me.

Geez!. Did I have to do everything? I rolled a condom onto him and pulled him down between my legs. I had to guide him to the entrance of my wet waiting hole.

"Yesssssssssss." I gasped as he finally filled me with his rock hard manhood. He slid in until he couldn't go any further. I was in heaven. It had taken so long that I could hardly believe that it was finally happening.

He started rocking inside me. Each time his body pressed down it pressed on my clit. It was amazing and I could feel myself getting wetter as an orgasm started to build.

Each time he withdrew, I was trembling in anticipation of the next pressure on my sensitive clit. His strokes were long and slow and he just kept going.

It wasn't long before my orgasm hit and I gasped and writhed under him, pushing my hips up to get the most pressure on me. I screamed as the pleasure surged through me.

Eventually he tensed and groaned as he finished. When he withdrew the little teat on the end of the condom was stretched with the amount of come that he'd produced. It looked a lot but I didn't know if it was or not.

I lay on my side watching the condom wrinkle as his cock deflated and thought that my first time had been pretty good. From talking to girlfriends and watching bits of porn, I knew that there was more to sex than just in bed on my back and I was looking forward to exploring with Malcolm.

Sadly, that wasn't to be. Overall life with Malcolm was good but the sex was only OK. I had to initiate it every time and he wouldn't try anything different. I just wished that once in a while he would just lift my skirt, pull down my knickers and fuck me hard. It never happened and I began to realise it never would.

He wasn't happy when I broke up with him. I was bit upset too. He was a great guy but I couldn't live with sex like that all the time.

Life went on. My social life didn't change that much as Malcolm and I only met a couple of times a week outside work.

A female friend was going to come to the cinema with me one Sunday evening but called off at the last minute. I was all ready to go so decided to go on my own.

There were only about twenty people in the cinema, which was a surprise. I took a seat towards the back well away from anybody else. The cinema was very warm so I unfastened my coat and settled down to enjoy the film.

After the usual previews and adverts, the film started

The film was billed as a romance but it was as near to porn as it could be in a normal cinema.

The opening scene was a man fucking a woman. It was skilfully done and very erotic. I felt myself getting really turned on and very wet. My hand was pushing my skirt between my legs and I had my legs closed tight. I was breathing hard and very close to coming.

I was so engrossed in the scene when I jumped as I felt a hand on my leg.

"Open your legs." A voice growled in my ear.

What the fuck! I sat there in shock.

"I mean open them now." The voice said.

I relaxed my legs and opened them. His hand slid straight up to my knickers which were very damp. I gasped as he rubbed my pussy through my wet knickers.

Oh! My God. This guy sure knows what he wants. The question is, will he get it?

That question was soon answered when he ripped my tights, pulled my knickers to one side and slid his fingers into me.

I had to bite my lip to stop myself from screaming. This was wild. A bloke, who'd said less then a dozen words to me had his fingers in me. It was so deliciously naughty that I had a small orgasm in seconds.

He took my hand and closed it round a fat erection. I don't remember noticing him get that out.

As he fingers plundered my wet hole and his thumb rubbed across my clit, I managed to keep enough control to wank him.

A massive orgasm hit me. I could feel the heat rising from my pussy right up my body and I was humping against his hand. The sounds of wetness seemed very loud and I couldn't stop moaning. At that moment I didn't care who heard me.

It wasn't long before I felt warm wetness on my hand as he came. He lifted my hand to my lips.

"Clean it off."

I had my first taste of a man's jism as I licked it all off my hand. It was a strange taste but not unpleasant.

His fingers stayed in me for the rest of the film and I was coming nearly all the time. I hadn't a clue what the film was about. As the final credits rolled, he took his fingers out and kindly put the gusset of my knickers back over my pussy. Everything was soaking wet down there.

When the lights came up, he took my hand with the hand that was all sticky with my juices and led me out of the cinema. I managed to get the first good look at him as we walked down the street.

He was quite a bit older than me, probably about forty, with a balding head and a goatee beard. He was certainly not the kind of man I would have looked twice at and not the type I would have sex with. Little did I know what was coming next.

I found myself being pulled into a dark alley. The place smelled terrible and the ground was slippery.

Without saying another word he bent me forwards towards the wall. I put my hands out to support myself and he pulled my coat and skirt up over my back. I shivered as the cool air hit my thighs and bottom.

His fingers were soon at my knickers and finding their way into my still wet hole. I squirted and screamed when he massaged my G spot. The feelings were intense and I was trembling so much that I could hardly stand up.

It was seconds after his fingers left me that I was stretched open by his fat cock. It was much fatter than Malcolm's.

The realisation that I was getting fucked by I guy I didn't know in a filthy alley was so arousing that I screamed as I came.

"Yes... Yes... fuck me."

He did. He pounded my sopping love tunnel like a man possessed.

"Oh! My god. So good So good." I gasped as he ploughed into me.

My legs started to give way but his hands on my hips and his dick right in me kept me up.

I felt every inch as it slipped in and out. It was heavenly.

I don't know how long he kept going but eventually he pushed in deep and groaned as he pulsed inside me. I felt spurt after spurt of his come coating my insides. It was then that I realised that he hadn't used a condom.

He pulled out of me and I felt his come run from me.

Without a word he wiped his dick on my skirt and left me there.

I managed to stand up on shaky legs and pulled my knickers back over my pussy. They were so wet with our combined juices that they couldn't contain it all and it was running down my leg.

Thankfully there weren't many people about to see the state I was in as I walked home with a sticky mess between my legs.

As soon as I got home I went straight to the shower, stripped off my clothes and got under the hot spray. I was amazed that his come was still dripping out of me. He must have put a load in there and it was a reminder that I needed to get the morning after pill and probably get the contraceptive pill as well.

While I was soaping myself I wondered how it had happened. I was wanting a man who could take control and I found one, but how did he know what I wanted. Was I giving out some sort of signal.

I was also looking for a man to have a relationship with and despite him giving me better sex than Malcolm did, he wasn't it.

I'll just have to keep looking for the right man.

JulietGolf
JulietGolf
178 Followers