Chapter VI: Moving On

Story Info
Life moves on in the Bird Village, after Justin is banished!
7.2k words
4.33
1.1k
1
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: From this point on, the story now follows two main plots, one in the Bird Village with Kali and Maureen, and one following Justin on his journey through Wieseland, to find his way home. I hope you all enjoy, even while you remain somewhat silent. x3

Moving On

The moon shined high over the bird village tonight.

At the perimeter, on the branch of a tree, a lone jay bird looked out at his former home.

Justin had gotten thinner, he had bruises all over his body and he hadn't bathed in weeks.  He stared sadly at his old hut where he knew his family waited for him.  With a heavy heart, he turned away then climbed down to hide before anyone had seen him.

Three weeks had passed since Nestor forced him out of his village and the blue jay was alone for the first time in his life.

...

In his hut, Kali still mourned for her husband.  Her makeup stained her cerulean blue feathers where her tears had run.

Little Justin slept next to her, in the same spot where his father used to hold her as they would cuddle.

Next to Justin also lay Iomer, Maureen's own two month-old kit.  He was wide awake and suckling on his bird mom's finger while he looked up at her.

Kali couldn't stop herself smiling when the little marten cub smiled for her.

Maureen lay behind Kali, arm around her avian lover's waist as she watched her play with her son.

Birds didn't normally purr, but from the small kisses the pine marten was giving her, Kali might have started.

Iomer started to suckle harder, making it clear he wanted to be fed.

Kali felt him biting her finger, "Your son thinks I'm a meal, my dear."

Maureen sat up, "Let me take him off your hands then, love."  She gathered Iomer and the kit immediately latched to one of her breasts then started drinking her milk.

Kali turned to watch her mate as she nursed her child, "Is it wrong for me to say how beautiful you look right now?"

Maureen smiled, "Never a wrong time for compliments."

Kali groped her mate's long, fluffy tail and got a real purr from the pine marten.

Maureen giggled and let her love play.

...

Caryn had moved back into her own hut with her mate, Orion.  The male cardinal was still ashamed of himself for selling out his friend the way he did...  He hated himself so much for what happened.

Caryn felt her husband's sorrow every night, even as they made love, she could feel him on the brink of crying.

Right now, Caryn arched underneath her husband as he mated her, face to face as they'd always preferred.  She chirped softly each time his malehood spread her slick sex.  Out of the males she'd given herself to since Nestor implemented his rule, she knew her husband was far from the largest, but none of them could make her heart soar the way Orion did.

Orion, himself, had made it his duty to breed all those other males out of his wife, and he'd kept a fairly regular nightly regimen since he'd started.  Sadly, he knew the rule meant his wife would still have to lay with any interested males that came to their village, but she was all his any other time.  He punctuated that last hopeful thought with one last triumphant squawk as he erupted in long, potent strings of his precious seed inside his beautiful mate.

Caryn felt her mate inseminate her deep, dragged her nails through his plumage as he still mated with her to give her her own climax.

Little Ruby slept in a crib by their bed while her mom and dad were busy trying to make a new brother or sister for her.

The cardinal mother couldn't hold in her cry when her climax hit.  Tears filled the corners of her eyes as she touched beaks with her mate.

Orion waited a moment to let himself recoup a bit, he was still hard, still had enough energy for another round.  He wasn't going to waste another second; with some whispered proclamations of his love for his wife, some small pecks and licks around her face, he pulled back to let some of his cum pour out of her before he thrust back in and shook his wife's body.

Caryn put her legs around her mate's waist, thrust up to meet his malehood each time.

Their beaks touched while they made love.

...

In Nestor's cottage, Nestor was feeding his boy, Trantor his first bite of real meat, letting the young eaglet try eating like a real bird of prey.  The meat was some fresh deer from a successful hunt earlier.

Feroz came in to the bedroom as his mate fed their son.

Trantor took to it like a pro, tearing at the meat with his sharp beak then gulping it down, tasting that fresh mineral-enriched blood.

When his son was finished eating, Nestor laid him to rest before acknowledging his mate, "Are you coming to bed now, Feroz?"  The eagle asked as he untied his loincloth to let it fall on the ground.

The vulture nodded as he undressed himself before pulling back the cover.

Both carnivorous birds climbed into bed under the covers and Feroz let Nestor hold him.  It wasn't long until the vulture felt his lover's cock press against his backside.

Feroz looked to his mate, then Nestor possessively kissed him, locking their beaks and letting their tongues swirl together.  For the moment, Feroz let himself forget about the monster his mate had turned into.  In this moment, this was the Nestor he cared for, when he used to babysit this same boisterous young eagle.

Feroz remembered himself a fresh 18 year-old male, on the brink of adulthood, first being assigned by the chief himself to guard Nestor who was then a mere fledgling.  He remembered bandaging the troublesome boy's knees whenever he got hurt, feeding him, cleaning him, everything he never thought a proud warrior of his village would do, but he was doing it and enjoying the friendship he had with the eagle as he grew.

Feroz was now reaching his elder years, while that eagle now a full, strapping handsome adult, and chief, pressed his cock to Feroz's hindquarters.  The vulture suddenly broke the passionate kiss with his young mate.

Nestor still rubbed his beak on his mate, "What is it, Feroz?"

The vulture reached for a quill and a pad of paper.  The vulture had begun learning how to write so he could express himself for his mate.  He scribbled something quickly while Nestor watched with a quirky smile.

Feroz tore the page from the pad then presented it to his mate.

Nestor read it, "You want to be on top?"  He smiled gently to his beloved, "How could I refuse a face as sweet as yours?" He touched beaks with the vulture again.  The eagle threw back the covers then lay on his back.

Feroz mounted his mate, straddling his waist so their erections met in the middle, as Feroz liked.  The vulture leaned forward over his mate, lining his cock with his mate's, locked hands with him then thrust powerfully against Nestor.

Nestor moaned gently as their cocks rubbed together in that great thrust, then again as Feroz pulled back, before thrusting again.

The two great avian lovers held each other as Feroz frotted with his handsome, loving chief.  Their deep kisses persisted through their lovemaking, speaking in volumes how much each loved the other.

Feroz could already feel his internal testes building with the oncoming climax.

Nestor had begun to thrust up, gaining speed against his lover's muscular belly, and throbbing cock.

Feroz ground in deeper, harder, squeezing himself and Nestor both between their chiseled bellies.

Then, with an earsplitting shriek, it was Nestor for a change who unloaded precious egg-making seed all over his and Feroz's bodies.

Feroz ground in tight against his lover then, as he erupted over his chief's broad chest.

The vulture could no longer hold himself and he fell onto his lover, allowing the eagle to embrace him while the pair of them basked in the glow.

Nestor felt his cum and Feroz's squishing between them; come morning, it would be like crusted glue, sticking the two of them together.  Fuck it, he thought.  He whispered into an already sleeping vulture's ear, "I love you, my Feroz.  I'm sorry I don't say it enough."  He felt Feroz's cheeks expand in a content smile that said he forgave his boorish mate.

 ...

The next morning, in the foreboding woods that surrounded the village, a certain blue jay crouched at the base of a tree, embarrassed and hoping no traveler came upon a fool who would eat bad berries for breakfast.

Justin cleaned himself thoroughly before pulling his loincloth back on.  This was a thing to do at home where only his wife could laugh at his comical misery, but out here, it was just plain misery.  He buried his mess in the soil, then quickly departed in search of a stream to bathe himself.

Despite the light moment, his existence was anything but happy.  His training as a hunter helped him in catching small animals, some fish, but no large prey.  He was constantly on the alert as he traveled through, trying to eke out some life, trying to find some bright line to this terrible fate of his.  His wife has home, safe... At least until more mammals came.  Justin didn't hate them, but he knew some were dangerous, unpredictable.  His son, he will definitely grow strong, even without him.  Justin cried.  He wished to hold his boy again; it was such a brief moment.

Justin stopped as he noticed the trees around him had thinned, then he saw he had found a small pond.  This was better than a stream!  Justin dropped his cloth, his weapons and rations and he jumped into the pond.  It was a nice deep one and the water was fresh and full of minerals.  He drank some before he scrubbed himself, especially his hind end.  A smelly bird would definitely attract trouble.

His brief merriment ended when he heard the unmistakable snap of a twig.  The naked native turned and found crossbows pointed at him from the banks of the pond.  They were large dogs of various breeds in chainmail armor with tunics as green as the surrounding forest.  Each also wore pointed black hats with red feathers sticking from their brim.  Justin raised his wings in surrender.

A tall, old, graying fox stepped from the surrounding hounds and stared upon the nude avian who stood before him.  His slitted pupils focused on the bird as he spoke, "Are you one of the birds who live in these woods?" His voice was old but still carried much dignity.

Justin nodded, afraid to speak.

The fox stared upon him with the most stunning gold eyes, "Can you speak the common language?"

Justin gulped before he spoke, "Yes!"

The ranger captain nodded, "You may put your arms down, you are not under arrest." He also signaled for his rangers to put away their weapons.

Justin lowered his wings and the dogs, their crossbows.

The fox stepped toward the pile of things Justin had left.  He casually kicked around the small pile, "Are these all yours?"

Justin nodded, "Yes."

The captain stood straight, "I hope you do not mind my scrutiny.  It's only very strange we come upon a native who is alone and so off guard."

Justin dipped his head in shame, "I am banished..."

The fox hummed, "By the Black Feather?"

Justin looked up and the old fox laughed, "Yes, I know the ways of your people... I find it rather silly that people who are covered in feathers can be so frightened by one little black feather."

Justin approached carefully, "We know the feather is not really magic... But, when the chief declares you of the black feather, you listen, no matter how much you don't want to."  He deteriorated as he spoke until he was sobbing, "My chief betrayed me and threw me from my home, from my wife, my son, now I'm out here sick and naked while he sits warm in his hut with his child on his lap."  He fell upon the shore as a heavy heart weighed him down.

The fox gave a quick gesture to one of his hounds.

The one dog removed his cloak then threw it on the bird, covering him.

Justin pulled the cloak over himself as he still sobbed.

The captain took a knee before the disgraced warrior, "Your chief is in the wrong, why do you stay out here?"

Justin whispered, "Too many guards... Too many supporters, even the council is on his side.  He pays them in gold, in jewelry, in females.  He... He tells our wives they must sell their sex for this gold from the males who visit."

The captain nodded, "I had heard you birds had opened up your village to outsiders, that you'd become... The finest brothel around."

Justin was unfamiliar with the word, "Brothel?"

The captain nodded, "A nice way of saying whorehouse.  I was trying not to hurt your feelings anymore."

"No, no it's fine, thank you." Justin kept going, "But it is wrong... My son will someday grow into that life..."  The shame hit him as he realized it.  "That's not the life I want for him.  I want him to be strong, to be a brave warrior... Like I couldn't be for my people."

The fox comforted the blue jay as best as he could, "Well, you have us now... Unfortunately, our guidelines forbid us from engaging you natives without good cause, but I can take you to someone."  He surprised the bird by embracing him as a father would his sobbing child.  "No father should suffer as you."

Justin could swear he felt tears from the fox.

The fox stood with a firm hand upon Justin's shoulder, as he towered clearly over the blue jay. The captain wiped his face as if to hide tears of his own before he called to his rangers, "We are leaving, men.  Please make sure our friend is accommodated until we make it home."

Justin was confused as the hounds guided him into their ranks.  He looked out from beyond a forest of tall, buff canines at the fox, "Where are we going?"

The fox gathered Justin's things, "It's a beautiful day right now... One that shouldn't be spent alone.  My house is not far from here, and my wife has a big stew waiting for us, I'm sure she can spare an extra bowl for you."  He smiled, "Allow an old fox to be hospitable, friend."

...

In the village, Kali watched with bated breath as her two month-old son attempted to stand.

Little Justin's spindly bird legs trembled as he tried to stay up.

Beside him his pine marten brother, Iomer was attempting the same feat.

Maureen urged her own son to take his first steps.

Justin fell on his little bum.

Iomer stayed standing.  He smiled at his mother as he took his first shaky step to her, then a second before falling.

Maureen clapped proudly for her son while Kali gave a playful half-clap.

The two mothers then laughed over the jovial moment, embracing before their children.

There was a light knock on the outside of their tent.

Caryn's soft voice came through, "Hello?  Are you ladies decent?" She joked playfully knowing the two had crossed over into being full-fledged mates, joined by the medicine bird himself, Tilo

Kali shamelessly groped her mate's bare breasts, "Maureen's got her pretty titties out, but I'm sure you can survive looking at them, Caryn, love."

Caryn giggled before pushing the tent flap aside to stick her head in, "Kali, you're so obsessed with Maureen's tits."

Kali grinned while she pinched her wife's big nipples, "And you're not?"

Maureen playfully batted her mate's hands off, "Groping later, my love."  She looked up to Caryn, "What's the news, Caryn?"

The cardinal blushed before she spoke, "Oh, um, I'm just here to give a quick heads up... Travelers have arrived... Lizards and snakes."

Maureen raised her brows at that, "Mmm, I don't believe we've had any scaly visitors in our beds yet, have we Kali?"

Kali was interested.

Maureen tried to think on more she may have heard, "I hear snakes are especially well-equipped for pleasure... I'd like to test that."

Kali was already dressing herself for attracting males, "I'll go out then and collect our prey for the day, eh Maureen?"

...

Outside in the village square, the large group of snakes and lizards, all males, were receiving their blessings from Nestor.

A king cobra kneeled before the great eagle in prayer.  He and his fellows all wore the same brown cloaks which covered their whole bodies.  These reptiles were holy beasts about to enter into a brotherhood of monks where they would have to practice celibacy for the rest of their years.  Right now, they were here to exorcise the last of their sinful inner demons before they put on their chastity belts.

Nestor finished giving his blessings, each reptile paid him his share of their riches they brought with them, then he waved them off, "Go on, brothers... Enjoy yourselves, I promise you will miss all this once you've sealed yourselves away."

"We shall see, Prideful Eagle." The cobra had some sass in his speech for someone who was supposed to be self-contained and polite.  The brotherhood made their way through the village, sampling the wares, smelling some of the delicious food being prepared.

Two geckos broke from the group to try some fried buns which had been doused in honey.  Each shivered in delight from the rich flavor.  Their fellow brothers all smelled it and eventually each of their number enjoyed some sweet fried buns.

The king cobra joyfully licked some remaining honey from his palm.  He was going to miss this food, all of these foods cooked with these oils, but then the rest of his life would be dedicated to cleansing himself of these unhealthy additives.  And as the elected leader of this group, he was supposed to set a good example.

But then, he smelled some delicious rabbit roasting over an open fire.  He led his brothers to a small stand selling rabbit and other fresh caught animals.  His mouth watered greatly.  Their new life would require them to give up life as carnivores, and to eat only the food they grow themselves.  For snakes especially, that would be considered a travesty, but, if it's what the lord wanted of him, the cobra would follow... But he had to have some of that rabbit first!

Each of the holy reptiles bought meat from this stand as well.

It was then as the cobra joyously ate of a roasted rabbit leg that he noticed a pretty blue jay hen standing outside her tent, looking right at him.  He knew it was at him too, because when he pointed to himself, she gave a very pleasant nod.

He saw that the rest of his brothers were also looking at the various lovely female birds around here, but his eyes were for that blue jay.  She stood out the most out of any of the other hens in the village, with her cerulean blue feathers.

Kali had her prey hooked, now it was time to reel him in.  She walked right up to the great big cobra, swaying her hips and flashing those blue sapphires at him as she got closer.

The tall bipedal snake gulped some meat still sitting in his mouth when the cerulean bird brushed a wing over his broad chest.  Already the cobra saw the irony, he a great predator preyed upon by a bird that he would have eaten if he weren't an evolved animal.

Kali smiled, "What's your name, big guy?"

The cobra's throat felt dry so he coughed before he could make a real answer, "I am Javin.  Part of the Brotherhood of Scales, we swear ourselves clean from all liquor, all fried foods, all meats and all sex, but this... This is our last day before we are granted admittance into our new home, high in the mountains.  We spend this last day, indulging in sin before we turn our backs on the rest of this world."

Kali leaned into the tall serpent's muscular body, hidden by his robe, "I see... That's very noble."  She pecked him gently on his shoulder, "So, if you are looking to indulge your sin... Come home with me, and I can show you a whole world of sin."

He brushed the feisty bird's curves as she doted on him, "You must take me then... And what do I call you oh mistress of sin?"

Kali shook her wide egg-laying hips at him, "You can call me Kali."

A very aroused Javin then followed Kali back home while his brothers lingered to flirt with the various females they could meet.