Chapter VI: Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kali cringed before she spoke, "If Nestor gives his okay, then but only then."

Javin eagerly kissed the back of Kali's right hand, "Thank you!"

She pushed him off, "But, this is my hut, you're here under my rules, and we all lift our own weight around here.  I hunt, Maureen feeds our children, you... You'll have to find something to do."

He smiled the cutest smile a snake could give, "Oh, I will!  I won't disappoint you, Kali!  I'm a fine hunter myself, even without my venom.  I also know farming, I've learned to grow my own crops, which I notice you birds don't have much of."

Kali shrugged, "We mostly hunt and forage for our food...  These woods are too dense to farm crops in."

Javin nodded, "In the woods, yes, but we are in the village and you don't need as much land to grow your food.  I can teach you birds how to grow here in your homes, all my brothers can."

Kali smirked, "You are a jack of all trades, aren't you?" She suddenly straddled the naked serpent, "Now, sit still... My mate got to ride you before... I want my turn now."

The snake grinned as he felt himself become aroused by her dominant behavior, "Alright then... Let's ride!"

...

Justin was in his bed, wondering what his wife and Maureen were doing without him, how they were coping...  He missed them, dearly.

His worries were interrupted as a brawny, nude rottweiler climbed into bed with him.  The horny hound put a thick arm around the blue jay, "Oi, birdy... You up f'r a little late night frot 'fore we get ta sleep?"

The bird sighed, not at all opposed to a little release to help him get to sleep.  He playfully licked the dog, "Only if you can keep up."

The dog mounted him right away, pressing his flaccid sheath to the bird's slit, "Oi can keep up, little birdy!" Then, he started to hump the blue bird beneath him.  He paused momentarily, "Th' name's Ben, by the way."

"J-Justin..."  The blue bird stammered out as the buff rottie laid into him.