Chapter VI: Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Justin looked upon a humble stone cottage with a chimney billowing smoke out of its top.  He nearly stopped before one of the hounds pushed him forward to stay with the rest of the group.

The old fox who lead these forest rangers walked up to the front door of his home.  The door opened before he could open it.

His wife, a pleasant vixen much younger than him, stepped out with a kind smile, "Charles Thomas Velasquez... I'm just about gettin' the stew off of the stove when I smelled your musky arse comin' my way.  You shameful old dog still refusin' to hide that man smell of yours."

The old fox kissed his wife, "You know it still gets your knickers wet for me, my darling Constance."

Then, Constance saw his rangers standing around him, "Oh, and you speak to your wife like this when you bring guests?"  She curtsied to the handsome young hounds, "It is nice seein' you lot again."  She just noticed the half-naked blue jay standing amongst them, "Oh, and who are you, little bird?"

Justin opened his beak to talk when Charles spoke up, "He is one of the native birds of these woods, banished from his home, forced to live on his own, poor fellow."

Constance bowed so she could pet the bird, "Oh, I see... Well, you come on in, an' I'll see if I can pour a fresh bowl for you.  We're havin' fish stew, my husband's favorite, an' there's plenty to go around."

She pulled Justin inside and the blue jay found himself seated at a big table as the old vixen poured fish stew for him.

...

At the same time, Maureen was nursing both Justin Jr and Iomer when Kali came in with her serpentine client.

The cobra's unblinking eyes widened at the half-naked pine marten female sitting in the hut with her cub and what he assumed was Kali's chick.

Kali got on the floor with her mate and petted both of her sons before kissing Maureen.  She looked up, "Javin, this is my mate, Maureen, and our children, Justin and Iomer."

Javin sat before them, "You are mated?  And with children?  But you are both females."

Maureen explained, "The father of my child died when I was still pregnant with Iomer.  I was lost in those woods until Kali here found me."

Kali nodded, "And the father of mine is alive but banished from our village.  He did not agree with our new ways of selling our bodies to handsome travelers such as you."  She poured some hot tea for her guest.

Javin accepted it, "I heard so much about your village, I guess things are different when you meet the locals and you see their own perspective on a... lifestyle like this.  There are townspeople who speak ill of your village, they call you a village of whores, greedy birds, so many cruel things and they don't see for themselves."  He drank some tea, suddenly feeling guilty for even being here, "We-we don't have to do anything, speaking with you fine ladies is pleasure enough."

Kali smiled, "That's sweet, but you don't have to do that... Maureen and I enjoy this... When we're able to meet kind males like you.  Half the time, we do run into those idiots who only want to screw us then leave... They're the type I normally kick out of my tent.  You, you're the type I prefer, you're intelligent, thoughtful, and a downright cutie."  She nonchalantly pulled on the sash holding the snake's robe together.

Javin was incapable of blushing, but his hood inflated when the female stripped him.  Beneath that robe, he was naked, save for the tattoos that littered his body.

Kali ran her hands over the cobra's naked body, feeling his smooth, cool scales against her own scaly paws.  She looked to her mate, "Maureen, love.  You want to put our boys away then... Help me tuck this one in?" She winked as she let her hands move down the bashful snake's muscular front.

...

While the wives were seducing the snake, Justin sat at Charles' table while he watched the fox and his wife openly kissing each other following the meal.

Justin was about to ask if he could be excused when the young vixen's bodice came off before all the canine soldiers seated at the dinner table.

Charles winked to Justin before he started playing with his vixen's breasts.

Justin stared at the amorous foxes a good minute before he noticed the dog rangers around him were pulling off their tunics and unbuckling their pants.  He saw one pair go down and got an eyeful of the dog's erecting cock and balls.  Then, he heard Mrs. Velasquez's lusty yip.  He turned and her husband was fingering her pussy while he dry humped her in pants that did nothing to hide the erection he was getting.

Constance suddenly said something to her husband in Spanish.

The old fox stopped, but only long enough to lift his wife and lay her across the table as each of the fox's rangers took their bowls away, like they've seen this before.

The dog next to Justin also took his bowl as the bird was too hypnotized by the vixen getting her nipples pinched by her loving husband.

Charles took his time kissing and licking his way down his wife's body, before he reached her vulva, swollen with heat.  He sniffed it then licked it.

Constance contorted when her husband started licking, her moans were muffled though when one of the dogs kissed her.

The dog kissing her kissed her deep, tangling his tongue with hers while he caressed her bare breasts.

Other dogs got up on the sturdy table.  The one kissing her broke the kiss, then gave her his cock to suck on.  She took it easy, gripping that growing knot at the base while she sucked on the dobie's cock.

Two took her paws away and placed them on their own cocks.  The vixen started playing with them while another climbed up and started fucking her tits.  The last two who couldn't fit themselves in simply went to one another and began their own lewd homoerotic display.

Charles kept on licking away while his rangers enjoyed themselves with his beautiful vixen.  He then began to kiss his way up his wife's body, and shamelessly kissed the ass of the dog humping her tits, kissed his way up that dog's backside before catching that panting canine in a deep tongue kiss.

And Justin just sat there wondering what the hell he'd gotten himself into.

...

At home, Kali had directed Javin to lay upon his backside while she slowly caressed his muscular body.

The cobra let her, not wishing to accidentally hurt her should his inner carnivore take control and want to dominate her.  He chose the life of a monk so he could prevent these dangerous behaviors from hurting anyone.  His worries vacated his racing mind when Maureen kissed him.

The marten jill looked into his unblinking eyes.  She kissed him deeper, provoking him to extend his forked tongue.

The cobra hissed pleasantly as he let her control the kiss, let her swirl her delicious weasel tongue against his extra-sensitive tongue.  His hisses changed in tone when he felt hands over his genital slit.

Kali slid her digits between the cobra's thick muscular legs, and gently groped his opening, just as she would have her husband's, eager to see just what this cobra had in store.

Javin wanted to say something, wanted to stop her before she made his bestial side come out but ultimately, her hand on his privates felt too good to stop it.  Predictably, his twin cocks both sprung free from his slit, swelling with blood, throbbing with the need to shoot his seed into a delicate female.

Kali played with them, "Wow, two for the price of one." She joked as she felt the little barbs prick her hand.  It tickled her palm and the moist juice surrounding the hemis made her hand sticky.

Javin hissed into his kiss with Maureen while the blue jay played with his hemis.

The pine marten took the polite snake's big hands and she guided him to play with her big, milk-swollen, motherly tits.

And Javin played with them, feeling the female's milk drip down his groping hands.

Kali, meanwhile, started licking his pulsing cocks, first his left, then his right, alternating with her narrow tongue, closing her hard beak around each.

Javin's breathing started to increase and the cobra's hips started to lurch forward against her sinful beak.  He could feel the sin taking control of him, and what he should have been afraid of was starting to feel... So good to him.

...

Justin sat still cemented to his spot as he watched a now naked Charles thrusting in and out of his young wife while his low-hanging testes swung lewdly beneath him for the blue jay to see.

Justin's loincloth had left his body a while ago and one of the dogs held the bird's tapered penis and let him hump his paw.

The other dogs had broken off to make love with one another while they allowed their captain to breed his wife full of what would hopefully be their first kit.

Charles held his mate close, smelling the copious dog cum that had been left over her breasts, in her open mouth, those potent canine smells that coaxed the captain into breeding his wife harder.  His abs flexed and his buttocks did too as the fit old captain mated with his bride.

Around them, the other canines made love in various homoerotic positions.  Dogs gulped down on each other's throbbing cocks and swallowed the cum produced by them, some ground their doggy cocks together until they came together, some took their fellow ranger's asshole eventually tying and flooding their friend's tight ass.

Justin was in the middle, letting one dog stroke his cock while he watched his host breed with his young wife.  The bird had never smelled a vixen in heat, birds didn't have heats like mammals.  He just mated with Kali as often as possible and hoped they would eventually catch, and they did.  His memory of those many nights came and so did Justin, in long fluid strings all over a canine's face.

Before him, Charles jammed his vulpine knot in his wife, allowing it to swell so he'd be locked inside her.  That drove Constance's climax, which in turn caused her handsome old tod to howl in his ecstasy while he inseminated his lovely wife.

Justin watched the fox's balls pull against his crotch, watched them twitch as the old male erupted into his vixen.

Old Charles only then thought enough to look back at the bird who'd been staring directly at his ass, "Enjoyed the show, little birdy?" He snickered, "I assure you... We're not this way often, but a vixen's heat does wonderful things to every man around her."  He turned back to his wife who giggled numbly beneath her husband as he continued to shoot inside her.

The tod turned to Justin again, "You're welcome to stay, we have a barracks just outside where my rangers stay, one of them would probably be too happy to share their bed with a handsome birdy... Tomorrow, we'll get to the towns and find you my friend who could help you get back into your village."

Justin was high from the climax he'd just experienced, his first in three weeks, longest for him at least.  Being banished meant he was supposed to be alone for the rest of his life, and here he was, a welcome guest to a stranger's home, and a welcome participant to their strange family orgy.  He answered the fox, "Thank you... Velasquez..."

The fox smirked while still tied to his wife, "Call me Charles.  Or better yet, call me by my real name, Carlos." He smiled, "Carlos Tomas, that was my name in my old country, then I immigrated here with my father and these Wieselanders made him change my first two names to something easier to remember."  He chuckled as he felt his swelling go down.  The vulpine pulled from his wife with an audible slurp while his watery post-ejaculate leaked from her.  The tod sat with his wet cock still partly erect and out for Justin to see it.  He accepted a wet cloth from one of his rangers and began wiping his tool down.

Justin watched again, normally his wife cleaned him after sex.

When his tool had fully returned to its sheath, Carlos stood and pulled his pants up, tightening the belt.  He beckoned his small guest, "Come, I can show you to those barracks, then we could talk more."

...

Javin hissed softly as Maureen rode on his hemis.

Kali laid beside the pair licking her beak clean of his sperm which he'd given her after she'd played so energetically with his twin cocks.  Now she watched her mate moaning as the male's two shafts spread her while she rocked her hips for him.

The cobra licked his female's breasts as she mated with him, tasted her milk and drank more straight from the nipple.

Javin had warmed up considerably to the addictive sin these two females spread over him, their scents filled his snout and drove the lusty serpent to want to pleasure them as a proud king should.  He held both hands firmly on Maureen's ass as he bucked up into her, progressively harder and ever more forceful with each thrust.

Kali saw from her position how the kind, reserved cobra from earlier had been replaced by this fiery, passionate beast before her.  She liked it, in fact, she could say... He made her feel the same as she once felt for her Justin...  She prayed to her husband, wherever he may be, prayed for his forgiveness as she found such a strong connection to this serpent currently breeding with her mate.

Javin's hisses grew more shaky as he drew to a climax, which for one with multiple members, must be a unique feeling.  His mouth opened exposing a lack of two certain appendages in his upper jaw, and instinctively nipped Maureen on her neck as he began to unload months' worth of pent up seed inside this warm female.  The fang-less cobra nibbled on his female's shoulder as his cocks erupted into her.

Kali petted the strong male, then placed a paw on his groin, felt how he tensed and flexed with each spurt of his seed.

...

In the quiet, empty barracks, behind the old captain's house, Justin sat on a bed with Captain Velasquez.

The fox opened up, "So, I bet you'll have noticed my wife is quite young for having a husband in my years."

Justin nodded, "It is unusual, but not unheard of, I've seen it in the village sometimes."

Velasquez sighed, "She is not my first wife, if you might have guessed."

Justin showed he was listening with a small nod.

Velasquez continued, "My first wife, I met when I was much younger...  She was from my country too and she had a beautiful name: Libertada, Liberty.  We wed and for so many years we were together, even when I moved her out here when I joined the forest rangers who scour these whole woods.  And our children... We had eight.  Each of whom we raised together, each have gone on to live their own lives by now... Except for my youngest."

He sighed, "Marcus... My Libertada had taken him to the towns to go to market, and they never came back.  I eventually learned they had been abducted into slavery.  I found her, but I never saw my son again.  My Liberty had escaped, but she'd been beaten, raped, her face..."

He cried in shame, "I couldn't look at her... For those next months as I cared for her, her face... It made me sick to see her like that, and she knew I couldn't bare it... So she asked me to..."  He clinched his face.  "That's why I care so much about you, about your plight to save your child and your wife from this life..."  He held Justin close.

The blue jay comforted the fox with some calming pats.

The fox broke contact then stood, "I'll have some clothes out for you, come next morning.  They don't particularly like naked birdies in the towns.  Most people don't like naked anything unless it's livestock."  He joked, "Just get some sleep, or as much as you can...  My rangers are very loyal, but they are also very rowdy... Don't be surprised if you find one trying to hump you... They've tackled me a fair share of times and..." the old captain chuckled, "Well, we foxes do have our own reputation with the townsfolk."  He stepped outside to leave the blue jay in peace.

Justin just lay back to let this day's events wash over him.

...

Javin sat quietly as the two tribal women he'd just been with now bathed him.  He looked at the both of them and found more than just attraction to the pair.

"That was amazing!" He exclaimed.

Maureen blushed at his compliment, "We only aim to please... Javin, is that it?"

The cobra nodded, "Yes."  He let Kali scrub his genitals down, "It had been so long since I've last allowed a woman to do those sort of things with me.  Since I started wearing that robe, since I started swearing off meat, since I had myself defanged to remove the beast from within me."  He thought, "Why the hell do I even want to leave this life?"

Kali consoled the newly awakened snake, "You were led astray, told things you wanted to believe were right for you, but it's just not right to deprive yourself of life's simple pleasures.  What is wrong with enjoying meat?  With sharing your body with your lover." She pecked Maureen on her cheek.

The snake thought, then began reciting his teachings "Because eating meat is just like eating your fellow man..."  He suddenly realized how stupid that sounded, "Because sex without the thought of procreation is a sin, because having fangs means I could potentially kill someone."  That's the only real true statement, but still...  He touched his upper lip where his fangs and their venom sacs had been amputated.  His mouth still stung.  If a snake could shed tears, he would have started.

Maureen rubbed his belly, "Are you going to be okay, Javin?"

The cobra sat in solemn shame of how he'd let himself be fooled, "I don't want to go now... This is not right, we're reptiles, we're cold-blooded, we don't even belong in the mountains."  He looked up, "I want to pay you for the wonderful moment we've shared, but... I must ask, would it be possible if my brethren and I could stay?"

Kali blinked, "You wish to stay here, in the village?"

He nodded, "I promise we won't be a burden, my brothers and I, we are very hardworking, we..." he sniffed, "We'll even... contribute ourselves for your village."

Kali watched him suspiciously, "You mean prostitute, that's what we are.  It's not a happy life... Like you we are led astray by a spoiled chief who only wants our money, our riches so he can be the richest bird in the village.  Most of us have just accepted our new life, especially since my husband was thrown out for protesting against it."

Javin nodded, "Better this than locking ourselves away from the rest of society."

Kali thought, "We will have to see Nestor in the morning, he is the chief.  I wouldn't keep my hopes up, though.  He is very stubborn."

Javin understood, "Also... Would it be too forward if I asked to stay with you females?  You two have reawakened me, you have made me see the error in my beliefs, and... made me happier than I had ever felt.  I became a monk because I was troubled, violent, and lustful, back when I was young and stupid, now I am thirty years old and I want to be better."

Maureen admired his earnest speech, "You've really thought about this."

He smiled, "I have."

Kali wasn't right away ready to share her hut with another male, so soon after her husband's banishment.  "It won't just be us, you know that right?  We have our children to care for as well."

Javin nodded, "I can help... Cobras, I know, are not normally well known for our parenting skills, but... I'd be a good parent for your sons.  I wouldn't try to replace your husband, if that's what you're afraid of..."

Kali licked the ridges of her beak before she spoke, "I appreciate the sentiment, really... But this is so sudden.  We won't be your females exclusively.  We are still," she hated to admit it, but that's what she was now, "whores... We have sex with other males for their riches."

Javin laughed nervously, "Snakes don't mate for life, normally... We don't marry like you other races, so if you have to be with other males, I won't be upset."  He then said, "You can say anything, Kali... I'll have an answer for each excuse."