All Comments on 'Chapter VIII: Consequences of Nobil'

by SakkaOfPi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew8 months ago

This story gets better and better with each chapter. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Only thing wrong with this story is I can’t read more of it right this minute. If I could give it higher than a five, I would. Your pacing and prose is quite good, and I’m liking the Forgotten Realms style storyline. Minor picky point, your detailed action scenes (like the duel with the merchant) are a bit hard to visualize. You may be providing a bit more detail than necessary (I’m a reader not an editor, so I’m not providing the best feedback here). Your big picture action scenes (the fights with bandits in the forest) are, however, very much on point. Excellent job!

BigDog167BigDog1678 months ago

Much better. Chapter length is better, fight scene is good. The out of place blacksmith is great, just do not turn him into a swishy wimp and you will have a great story. Keep him a confused but likeable person.

SakkaOfPiSakkaOfPi8 months agoAuthor

This is good feedback. I'll reread the scene and see how I feel about it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

eine packende , wundervolle Geschichte

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSakkaOfPi@SakkaOfPi
Shawn Williams is an aspirant author and YouTuber. He started writing on a role-playing website where people pretended to be vampires and all of his skill comes from that. He deeply regrets this, but hopes people enjoy his book(s) anyway.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES