Chapter XI: The Maid's Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rested a finger on the tip and pushed it around some. I tried again, fruitlessly, to struggle. She withdrew her finger, and a line of precum trailed it. She lifted it to her mouth and tasted it, eyes intently watching me. I wanted so badly to take her right then, but I couldn't break free. She got down on her knees and spread my legs further apart. She rested her arms on my thighs and my cock pressed against her chest, almost entirely swallowed by her breasts. They were so soft. I whimpered, which grew into a full whine as she pressed her chest more tightly around my length. She stuck her tongue out, and a line of saliva dripped down onto me, and it felt like I was going to explode. Wildly, as her hot breath bounced off it. She started grinding her chest against me.

I shuddered against her, the spell finally having faded away. Her eyes narrowed at me, and she pressed her chest against me harder, squeezing my lust. Our gazes met, and I felt my heart skip. She continued to rub her breasts against my length, and I felt myself stretch and push back against her. I whimpered. Especially as she bent down and took the tip into her mouth. Her chest had swallowed the rest of me, but she was practically drooling over it, and I felt the lines of saliva drip down the shaft, her ample chest massaging it in. I twitched violently, and she froze her tongue. With a downright devious grin, she asked, "Are you okay, my Cel'vin?"

"I-I'm close." I didn't know what the word meant. I didn't care.

She continued her assault on my dick, causing me to shiver and shift against her. She pressed harder against me and blew a hot breath down the length. And that was enough. My entire body shuddered, and my stomach and length undulated. Creamy white liquid shot forth and sprayed her face and her full chest, giving a stark contrast to her brown skin. That only made matters worse. She was gorgeous, and I wanted more. I needed more. I gestured for her, and she just watched me, fingers taking some cum from her chest. She tasted it. "Words, Cel'vin."

"Yes, Cher'da," I said, still shuddering. "I want you." I quickly realized that wasn't going to be specific enough for her and added, "Cher'da, please let me inside of you."

"No," she said, grinning. "Not now. You need to study."

I deflated onto the bed. Well, mostly. There were parts of me that were still quite rigid. I wanted to argue with her, but I knew she meant what she said. And I don't think I could possibly win against this woman who was more devious and more quick-witted than I could ever be. "Don't pout, Cel'vin. This is not the last time we will be together. After all, you love me, remember?"

I pushed her to the side gently, frowning playfully. "A little less with you tormenting me like this."

"You wound me," she scoffed, placing a hand on her bare, cum splattered chest. I rolled my eyes and pulled on my pants, shifting slightly as my lust flared, demanding more.

12