The Gift of Venus

Story Info
Sex goddess sends virgin to his first college party.
17.4k words
4.79
30.4k
72

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this story, a college freshman is given a good luck charm by a goddess of sex - and then heads to a party full of eager co-eds.

This is technically fantasy, but the magic element exists purely to set up a night of human-on-human sex with some of the usual realistic limits removed. I've therefore classified it in Group Sex rather than Sci-Fi & Fantasy.

There will be MF, MFF, and a general atmosphere of uninhibited college fun...

Chapter 1: Venus

The late afternoon sun on the beach was beautiful, but it was not making Simon feel better about things.

It was one week since he had moved to Santa May for college. When he first arrived, Simon had been hopeful, even excited. It was a clean start: he was away from his parents, away from his tedious hometown, and most of all, away from the school where he had only ever felt awkward, shy, and out of place. Oh, he had made good friends -- all boys -- and he guessed it had been worth it for that. He knew he had people he would definitely keep in touch with. And yes, he had ended up with good grades -- good enough to come here, to Santa May, which everyone said was a fantastic place to go to college. But in so many other ways, Simon's final few years of school had been one long disappointment. Here, he had thought, things would finally be different. Here, at last, his life would start to be exciting.

But it wasn't.

Classes weren't starting for another week, but there had already been plenty of social events for people to get to know each other, and Simon had gone eagerly to each one. He had been so sure it would be different now that he was at college. Everyone was eighteen now, and they were free of their parents, their teachers, and their old homes. Surely, he had thought, when he talked to girls in Santa May, it would feel easier. Surely here he wouldn't be ignored and overlooked. Nobody knew him yet; he could be confident, talkative, interesting. He had even let himself fantasise about having his first kiss in a quiet corner at some college party, or lying on the sand on this very beach with some gorgeous babe in his arms. It was all a fresh start, and he had been determined to seize it.

But he had gone home every night this week with the same deflated, disappointed feeling in his stomach. Somehow, being in a new place with new people didn't turn out to be the liberating event that he had imagined. Whenever he started a conversation with a girl at one of these freshers' events, it went just the way it always had back home. She would chat politely, maybe ask him questions, sometimes even take a small but genuine interest in his classes or his career plans. But he could tell that there was nothing more than that. There was no spark, no flirtation, no gleam of interest in those girls' beautiful eyes. Simon felt just the way he had for years on end: no matter what he said or what he did, he always seemed to remain stubbornly, desperately uninteresting to girls.

He kicked a piece of driftwood in frustration as he wandered along the beach. He had come down here to be alone, and to try to walk off some of his disappointment. Santa May had several beaches, tucked into separate little coves, and he had come to one on the edge of town where there weren't many people around. Simon stopped walking, and looked at the sea. The afternoon sun was warm on his face. Normally, he loved to walk on the beach. But right now, he felt none of the calming reassurance that he usually found in the steady rhythm of the crashing waves.

Absent-mindedly, Simon fingered the necklace that his friend Mark had given him for his birthday a few weeks ago. It was a very small amulet of dark-coloured metal, shaped like a shell, and strung on a fine piece of string. Mark had brought it back from the south of Italy, where he had been on holiday with his family. "Found it in a temple of Venus," he had told Simon. "You know, the Roman goddess of love. I was poking around in the ruins, and I just saw that thing lying in the dirt, beneath one of the columns. Figured I could put it on a string and make a little necklace. No idea what it is, but hey -- cool to have an ancient amulet as a necklace, right?"

Well, thought Simon, he guessed the amulet was cool in its way. But right in this moment he didn't feel cool at all. He stared bleakly at the sea, not really seeing it. Was it that he wasn't attractive enough, he wondered? Or was it that he just lacked some instinct -- some natural way of being confident and relaxed, that seemed to come so easily to so many other boys? It had been years, long slow years of nothing happening in his life. And still it felt like all his fantasies were completely out of reach, and everything that was most exciting in life was passing him by. He hated being a virgin. Were things ever going to get better?

Suddenly, Simon blinked, and frowned. There was a woman standing in the surf with her back to him, not fifteen feet away. He could have sworn he was alone on the beach -- how had he not seen her?

The woman wore a red dress, but she had hitched it up so that the waves didn't brush its hem, and her long bare legs were statuesque and shapely. Simon was just reminding himself not to stare, and starting to tear his eyes away, when she turned to look at him. She met his gaze, and smiled. And then she started to walk towards him.

Long, curly red-blonde hair fell almost to her waist. She had a voluptuous, hourglass-shaped body, and the figure-hugging red dress emphasised her curves. Her face was angelically beautiful, with bright green eyes, full red lips, and a warm, welcoming smile. Simon wasn't so bad with women that he couldn't even talk to them, but even so, he felt himself struggling to know what to say as this woman came towards him out of the surf.

"Hello Simon," she said when she reached him, giving him a knowing smile. Her voice was silky, warm, and full of subtle, sparkling life.

Simon opened his mouth in amazement. How did she know his name? "Sorry," he stammered. "I mean -- I'm sorry, have we met?" But he was certain he had not met this woman before; surely he would have remembered her.

The woman laughed and looked out to sea, but she didn't answer Simon's question. "So," she said. "College isn't starting out the way you'd imagined, is it?"

This conversation was becoming weirder by the moment. "No," said Simon slowly and guardedly, staring at her. "I guess it's not."

He wondered how old she was. She looked somehow ageless -- she could have been 21 just as easily as she could have been 45.

"Life is sometimes far more complicated than it needs to be," said the woman with a sigh, and she turned to give Simon a sympathetic smile. "The centuries pass, but some things are always the same. Always humans find ways to make the greatest pleasures in life unreasonably difficult. Always there is shame, fear, and etiquette getting in the way. Don't you think so, Simon?"

"Um... yeah, I guess you're right," said Simon. He had no idea where this was going, but something in her words was striking a chord with him. But hang on, he thought -- he was having a conversation with a stranger who knew his name, and who seemed to know far too much about what was happening in his life. He couldn't just keep on talking like this.

"I'm sorry," he said, more firmly this time, "But I'm afraid I don't know who you are. What's your name?"

She gave him an amused look. Her bright green eyes were twinkling.

"Silly boy," she said quietly. "You wear my amulet, but you can't even guess my name."

Simon's breath caught in his throat. "What are you talking about?" he asked.

"You are wearing an amulet that has lain in my temple for almost two thousand years. You walk alone on this beach, my token around your neck, and you ask the wind and the waves -- silently, yes, but still you ask -- to tell you why you are lonely, why you are a virgin, why none of the girls ever even look at you. You stand here with these thoughts in your head, hoping for solace. And now you are surprised when I answer your call?"

Simon's mouth had gone dry. This couldn't be happening. He was dreaming for sure.

"You mean you're... Venus?"

She beamed at him. "Now you're catching up. I am Venus, she who was born from the foaming sea. I am the true and ancient goddess of love, and lust, and pleasure."

"But you're -- you're just a legend! You're not telling me you're real? Am I -- am I hallucinating?"

"Hush," she said soothingly, and she laid a hand on his arm. Her touch was soft, and felt totally real. "You're not hallucinating, you're perfectly sane. And I am as real as you, Simon. Oh, few believe in me now of course," she said wistfully, gazing out at the crashing waves. "Gone are the days when entire civilisations worshipped in my name. But I have power still."

She looked Simon straight in the eye. Something in her gaze made him feel like she was looking right into him, into his innermost thoughts. It should have felt uncomfortable, but it didn't. Something about that look made Simon feel like it was okay. Like whatever she could see in him, she wasn't judging him, and she didn't care. Like she could see all of him, and all of him was safe.

"I certainly have power," said Venus slowly and silkily, "To help a heartsick boy who wants only to experience the joys of my domain."

Simon felt a flutter in his stomach. "What do you mean?"

Venus turned towards Santa May, and stared thoughtfully at the town. "You know Simon," she said, "The girls in this place aren't nearly as unexciting as you've experienced so far. I know what you fantasised it would be like in college, and I know how much of a letdown it seems. But really... really, you haven't met any of the interesting girls in Santa May so far. Not the ones who are living their young lives with true spirit, true passion. Not the ones who understand how to worship me."

"Worship you?"

"Oh, not the way you're thinking," Venus laughed. "I don't mean temples and rituals and all that fuss -- that's long in the past now. But Simon, I am a goddess of lust and pleasure. All you need to do to worship me is live out your most ecstatic sensual desires. Wherever humans celebrate the pleasures of the body -- wherever people join together to truly, uninhibitedly live out the joyous ecstasies of sex -- that is my worship."

She looked him in the eye. "And my worship is very strong in this town, Simon."

Simon gulped. "Well," he said, "That's as may be. But I'm sorry, it doesn't do me much good to know there are girls out there who are... who are worshipping you like that. I know what it's like when I approach girls. It never leads to anything good."

"But Simon," said Venus playfully, "That's exactly why I'm here. I came in answer to your longing. I want to give you my blessing, Simon. I want to use my magic to make the world open up for you."

Simon didn't know what to think. This was insane, impossible, absurd. But the woman standing next to him with her bare feet in the surf, tossing her long hair in the afternoon breeze, seemed like the most real thing in the world. Somehow, in the core of himself, he sensed that he wasn't dreaming. This was real.

"Why me?" he asked. "I mean -- would you have come to anyone who picked up the amulet, and who was wishing for sex?"

"No," said Venus. "Not just anyone. But you deserve this, Simon. You're a good man. You deserve to have your fantasies come true."

"And what... what exactly did you mean, you want to give me your blessing?"

Venus smiled. "Why don't I show you," she said in a quiet, purposeful tone. And she reached out, and rested her hand gently but firmly on the back of Simon's neck.

All at once, Simon felt the amulet grow hot against his skin beneath his shirt. It was almost painful -- a sudden flare of intense heat. At the same moment, he felt something like a trail of sparks run from Venus's hand, right down his spine. Then there were more of them, a whole cascade of sparks, racing all over his body, tingling and magical. The amulet flared with heat once more, and the sparks seemed suddenly to sink into his skin, as though they were entering his body. And then, as abruptly as it had started, it was over.

Simon staggered, and almost lost his footing on the sand. The sensation had not been painful, but it had been one of the strangest feelings he had ever experienced. "What was that?" he asked the goddess, who was watching him with a satisfied smile.

"My blessing," she said simply. "Now my magic is in you, Simon."

"But what does that mean?" he asked her. "What does your blessing give me?"

"Well, quite a lot of things actually," she said breezily. "You are now permanently immune to all STDs. You cannot get a woman pregnant unless you specifically want to. But those are just bonuses, really. The biggest blessing -- the one that is really going to change your life, Simon -- is that I have cast on you a very powerful charm of luck."

Simon stared at her. "Luck?" he repeated.

"Oh yes," she said with a smile that was almost a smirk. "Luck, Simon. Sexual luck. From this moment on, you will find that without even trying, you will meet girls who want to fuck you. Girls who want to be absolute sluts for you. And not only that, from this moment on you never need to worry about saying the wrong thing. Every conversation with a girl you fancy will end exactly the way you dream it might. Every fantasy you've ever had about your life in college will come true. My magic is in you now, Simon, and your luck is going to be very, very different. And I rather think," she said as her smile grew broader, "that you are going to seriously enjoy it."

Simon's heart was pounding. He hardly dared to believe it.

"Do I have to do anything?" he asked. "Do I need to, like... do something to make it work?"

"Do whatever you want," said Venus with a shrug. "That's the beauty of it. With my blessing on you, anything you choose to do can lead to excitement."

Simon swallowed. "Well... thank you," he said. "I mean... I don't know how I can possibly thank you for this."

"I told you," said Venus graciously, "You will be thanking me just by living out your dreams. Every moment of pleasure you experience is a form of worship to me. And now," she added with a sigh, "it is time for me to take my leave. And I have a feeling you might want to head back to your dorm room, Simon."

"Right," said Simon, slightly dazedly. "Will I ever see you again?"

"Maybe," said Venus with a grin. "In the meantime... enjoy yourself, Simon." Her eyes twinkled wickedly.

Simon grinned at her bashfully, and turned to go.

"Oh, Simon," Venus called him back. "I forgot to say -- there is one other blessing I've also given you." And she leaned in close to him, and whispered in his ear. He could feel her breath against his cheek.

"You will find, Simon, that you get hard again astonishingly fast after you come. And you will keep getting hard again, no matter how many times you climax. I have a feeling it's going to make you rather popular with the girls..."

Simon couldn't speak, but he caught Venus's eye and saw her give him another knowing, smirking smile. He glanced towards Santa May, and when he looked back at Venus, she had disappeared.

***

By the time he got back to his dormitory, Simon had almost convinced himself that the meeting with Venus must have been a dream. He had been affected by the hot sun on the beach, he was trying to tell himself. He paused in the corridor outside his room, digging in his pockets for his keys. Yes, he told himself firmly yet again. It had obviously just been his imagination playing tricks on --

"Hey!" called a voice. "Are you Simon?"

Simon turned, and saw a girl running up the corridor towards him. She had bright red hair, and she wore a pretty, flower-patterned sundress.

"Um -- yes," he said. "That's me."

"Oh good," said the girl, panting as she stopped in front of him. "I thought I'd missed you."

Up close, Simon thought she was stunningly cute. She had bright blue eyes, dimpled and rosy cheeks, and her wavy red hair fell in beautiful tumbles below her shoulders. Her sundress was cut very low at the front, and as she drew a series of deep breaths, her creamy-white chest heaved. Simon had to fight not to stare. The girl's boobs were big, full, and looked deliciously heavy and soft.

Catching her breath, the girl flashed Simon a playful, cheeky smile that made her flushed cheeks dimple. "I'm Gemma," she said warmly.

"Lovely to meet you," said Simon automatically. "What can I do for you, Gemma?"

"Well," she said, in a mock-businesslike manner. "I'm a local in Santa May, and my parents are away for a few weeks, so I've got the house to myself. So I thought, why not get some of the other freshers together and have a party so we can start getting to know each other? After all," she said with a grin, "we're in college now -- we all want a chance to start living like it! Why not start the year with a bang?"

Simon's experience of house parties so far had not been promising: they normally ended with him awkwardly talking to other boys after the girls ignored him all night. But the memory of Venus's words rose suddenly in his mind. Could it be... could it really be...?

"I came here to invite some of the girls in the dorm upstairs," Gemma was saying, "but none of them wanted to come. They're all going to the official meet-and-greet tonight -- sounds boring as hell if you ask me. But then one of them told me there was a boy on this corridor called Simon who had told her he wasn't going. And we need more boys on the guest list, so --" and she gave him a smile that made something queasy happen in his stomach.

"Would you like to come, Simon?"

Simon's mouth was dry, but he forced himself to speak. "Thanks," he said, and smiled back. "I'd love to."

"Brilliant," said Gemma, looking genuinely happy. "I'll add you to the list for the girl on the door. It's 56 Maple Street -- just come by any time after eight. See you then!"

And with that, she was off, the hem of her sundress fluttering behind her.

Simon stood at the door of his room, frozen, hardly daring to believe what had just happened. Slowly, he let himself into his room, and sat down on the bed. He was very conscious of the cold metal of the amulet against his chest.

He glanced at the clock. It was already after six.

Better freshen up, he thought. It looked like he had a party to go to.

Chapter 2: The Party

The door opened quickly when he knocked. A cute girl in a low-cut crop top and tiny denim shorts peeked around it. She smiled at him, and Simon suddenly felt like several butterflies were fluttering to life in his stomach. She was gorgeous.

"Hi," she said. "Are you on the guest list?"

"Yes," he answered. "I'm Simon."

The girl glanced at her phone and briefly scrolled through something, then she grinned and slipped the phone into her pocket. "Perfect," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "Come in!"

She stepped back to allow him to enter. Trying hard to seem relaxed and natural, Simon stepped inside. Gemma's house was massive and lavish. A carpeted staircase led from the hallway to the floors above. From further inside he could hear laughter and chatter.

"I'm Lisa," said the girl. And before he knew what she was doing, she had stepped forward, reached up, and kissed him on the cheek.

Simon felt himself flush red. He met her eye -- and saw that she was grinning at him with a knowing look. She had curly brown hair that fell to her shoulders, a round, slightly freckled face, and bright blue eyes. Her top was so low cut that Simon couldn't help glancing downwards. Her tits were big -- maybe DDs, though Simon was no expert -- and they were barely covered. The peachy swell of them against her tight crop top made them look as fresh and enticing as ripe fruit.