All Comments on 'Characters Pt. 01'

by Silasmarner

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousover 1 year ago

Yes, take your time and let us explore this relationship before they fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would like to think , that ther will be a CHARACTERS PT 02, at some point I enjoyed this story immensely, so erotic in it’s telling education for this young nephew, I will check for further episodes in this series , and hope it’s not all left to my imagination.

Well written, five stars for excellence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Run Jonah!! Run fast and far. This schizophrenic bitch will kill you in your sleep!!

SilasmarnerSilasmarnerover 1 year agoAuthor

Part 2 is in the works and will be out soon. I’m afraid Jonah is in too deep to run away. Hopefully she is just acting, but she hasn’t told me what she’s feeling yet. I’m still not sure if this is her private or secret life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

U killed it. There's more right?!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

While I see what you're doing, the initial transition of Brooke from blowing up on him to establishing a sexual relationship with her nephew was just too abrupt without some sort of lead in or "conversation" between the two. Ignoring that gap, the rest of the story was exceptional. We are given several hints at possible plot lines. As a reader, I'd like to know the story about Jonah's mother. Hell, for that matter, I'd like to know Brooke's history. How old is she? Ever married? Kids (no hint of any, but still)? I think it's a better play to not have her continue to possible mental health issues - LOL! Maybe she's always felt an unnatural attraction to her nephew and this approach is a way to explain what she's doing isn't wrong? 5*

SilasmarnerSilasmarnerover 1 year agoAuthor

Demos,

Thank you for the 5 stars, and I appreciate your feedback, truly. I really enjoy your comment because I went through several diverging lines before I came up with final one but it is nice to see the first part led you to ask some very important questions that I asked and I will address in the story. That is really cool that someone else picked that up.

Brooke is 38. Jonah is 18. It is in this story but easy to miss and the relationship with Jonah's mother and Brooke will be addressed and you brought up a lot of points and I think my answer is: all of the above, maybe.

As for the abrupt transition, Brooke took most of the day to reflect and I think it feels better to me because I know the ending but I scrapped a page of "transition" because I didn't think I needed it once I looked at the last page of the full story. I may be wrong and that's okay.

I hope you enjoy the path I take and Brooke is an actor so let's see if this is a role or something more, or, well, both.

This story really blew up and I'm glad so many people enjoyed this first part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!! I loved how you are makin the story flow! Thanks for sharing it.

JustmeWBJustmeWBover 1 year ago

Interesting.

I dated an actress who used to slip in and out of rolls.

It was like never dating the same girl twice.

She always fucked the same way though. Cowgirl.

No complaints from me.

She ended up marring a closeted gay, scientologist, actor.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Great story, love how Aunt goes in, and out of her roles. You prove once again that Thespians are fucking crazy. Five Stars.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

You need to clean up your (1) typos and (2) "mechanical" errors (grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.) before you break into the top echelon. What you're doing is called writing, and writing is a craft. You get high marks for artistry (the "lit" part of literotica) but I have to downgrade you on the craftsmanship.

Your talent is worth cultivating. I recommend you find yourself a skilled editor.

SilasmarnerSilasmarnerabout 1 year agoAuthor

@GaiusPetronius

Comments are worth more to me than a rating, so thank you for taking the time to reach out. I agree, I need an editor. I hope you see how much I’ve improved from my first story last year to my latest (Extended Family). I purchased ProWritingAid and I think that “Extended Family” shows significant improvements. I want an editor that would be interested in editing my writing for a paid environment and Literotica. If you know one, please let me know.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, and thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous